All Comments on 'Friday Night Fucktoy Pt. 01'

by uvrmd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Bareback

I'm not married, totally gay and I crossdress too. I met my current boyfriend shortly after he was divorced. I got tested and, since he had been only with his wife, we started going bareback right away and he always cums inside me.

I love it that we are not attached to anyone and can have sex any time we want. We don't live together, but he spends the night a lot. I love that feeling of being freshly fucked and, like in your story, drifting off to sleep with him plastered against my back and his cock nestled in my crack.

jaybearjaybearover 3 years ago
Enjoy the toy

Nice written story, got me nice and hard thinking of you enjoying that hard cock buried into your belly.

Looking forward to Saturday morning.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Great start!

Your description of yourself and your lover leaves me craving an actual image. Looking forward to Saturday morning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Make me your fuck toy

But panties and a kimono? No way you would get me into that getup. No doubt you have a great cock and I can almost feel it in my ass. I just hope you warmed up that lube. With cold lube I squeal like a little pig. But you would never do that to me, would you? Or make me wear fucking panties. That would make me feel like your bitch. All I want from you is warm lube and your hot cock. Do I need to say how much I liked your story?

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

Love this story. I truly enjoy dressing up for my lovers who are married but don't get what they want from their wives. I give them everything they need, and more. I love sucking their cocks and giving my man-pussy to them whenever they want.

I love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous