Friday Night Games Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Ladies - if it happens in the game then it's real for you.
7.8k words
4.54
44k
63

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: All characters in this story are 18+ - ages given within the text. This is a bit more misogynistic than my previous stuff. No good guys to the rescue here.

The Friday Night Role Playing Club

Chapter 1: The first session

They were a few minutes into the role-playing game session. It was a low-fantasy, swords and sorcery type of game, set in a world of bronzed warriors and scantily clad women. Connor would happily been here anyway. He enjoyed playing such games. But if what he had heard was true, there would be a lot better entertainment this evening.

The first significant event in the game had just happened. The female thief Orella, played by 18 year old red haired hottie Stacey Denby, step-daughter of their host Brad Gilmour, had tried to pick the pocket of another of the character and failed her dice roll.

Brad, who was also Games Master, was speaking. "Ok, that's a clear fail. The mage catches you with your hand in his pocket. What does he want to do Billy?" This question was to the 19 year old youth who was playing the intended victim of the theft.

"What's the punishment for stealing in these parts? Something horrible I guess," Billy asked.

"Yup," said Brad with relish, "They cut your hand off."

"Ok, in that case I say to the thief: 'You know the punishment for stealing, but I think you are too pretty a girl to lose a hand. I am going to punish you my own way and you will cooperate unless you want me to turn you over to the authorities. Pants down now and over my knee. I'm going to spank you until your ass is red raw."

Stacey glanced at her step-father. She looked worried. "Do I have to Brad?"

"Yes baby girl, you've played enough to know how this works by now. What happens to your character happens to you... more or less. So get the fuck on with it".

To Connor's amazement the red haired teen stood up, unzipped her short leather skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she pulled down her white panties and stepped out of them. Connor gawped at the sight of her shaven pussy.

He watched Stacey walk round the table to where Billy sat, then drape herself over his waiting knee, her delightful tight bum raised ready for punishment. Billy began to smack her and he wasn't holding back, they were hard spanks. But the teen girl remained submissively in place.

Connor glanced to where his girlfriend Holly sat. By rights she should have been protesting at what was happening, perhaps getting up and demanding they leave. But she just sat there looking slightly confused. And it wasn't just confusion; Connor, who knew her well, thought he detected signs of arousal. Holly's eyes were wide and her breathing had altered.

'Fuck it', thought Connor, 'this is better than I hoped...'

* * * * *

Just under an hour earlier Connor Wade and Holly Norton had arrived at Bradley Gilmour's house for the first meeting of the new Friday Night Role Playing Game (RPG) Club. Connor was nervous as they approached the front door. How was Holly going to react? He had been dosing her morning coffee daily for the last week with the liquid that Brad had given him. It was colourless, odourless and tasteless and she had noticed nothing.

The fact that Holly had agreed to come at all was a good sign. Normally she would have been as likely to attend a wargames club as to bite her own foot off, but Connor had noticed that during the week she had steadily become less argumentative and assertive and more compliant with his suggestions. When he had proposed that she attend this new club and give role-playing a go, she had simply said, "If you like," in a disinterested way.

When Connor had first heard the rumours at his usual wargames club that Brad had some sort of odd power over women and was willing to share the secret for a suitable payment, he had dismissed it as nonsense. But the state of his relationship with Holly had eventually pushed him into speaking to Brad.

Holly was 25 and had been the 27 year-old Connor's girlfriend for four years. She was 5'7" with long chestnut brown hair that reached almost to her bum, lovely hazel eyes, a pretty face with a beautiful smile and a wonderfully curvaceous 34C-24-35 figure. Connor had always thought her drop-dead gorgeous, and still did. The problem, in his opinion, was her personality.

The early part of their relationship had been brilliant. They had got on well, had lots of fun and the sex had been fantastic. There had been plenty of it too. Holly had moved in with him after six months and they had been living together for the last three and a half years. She clearly expected him to have proposed marriage by now, but Connor was having doubts.

Holly had become increasingly critical of everything he did, nagging him constantly about what she considered his shortcomings. She especially hated that he spent time at the wargames club with his friends, thinking he was neglecting her, and she openly mocked everything to do with his hobby.

Worse, in his view, was that their sex-life had largely dried up. They rarely made love more than once or twice a month. Also, she had become increasingly 'vanilla' in her tastes. Holly had never allowed him anal. Now oral sex was off the menu too. If he suggested that she dress up in something sexy, like say stockings and suspender belt, she implied he was some kind of weird pervert.

Brad had promised that he could change this. Holly would become his willing plaything. Anything he wanted, she would do, and enjoy it too. But his price had been steep. It would take three sessions to complete the transition and Brad wanted £2,000 per session. Connor didn't have that kind of spare cash.

Told this, Brad had said he would supply Connor with the liquid that was the first part of the treatment and allow him to attend the first session for just £500. He even promised to refund 80% of that if Connor didn't want to continue afterwards. But if he did, then Brad's price was that Connor had to find another girl to undergo the process. She had to be hot, and this one would be Brad's to keep.

Connor had agreed, as it seemed that he could at least trial the whole business at no more risk than £100. And so here they were at Brad's house. Connor rang the doorbell.

* * * * *

Although they weren't actually late, they were the last to arrive. There were a total of five men and five women currently present, although only four of each would be playing in the game. In addition Brad said that his 18 year old step-daughter Stacey, his wife Cheryl's daughter from her first marriage, would join them soon. She would also be playing.

The size of the female contingent was unusual in Connor's experience. Role playing games, or RPGs for short, perhaps had a larger female playing base than other table-top games, but still most sessions he had attended had been predominately male.

The guys present were all wearing pretty much the same -- jeans or slacks and either T-shirts or casual shirts. The girls, once their outdoor coats were removed, wore a range of much more interesting and revealing clothing, even Holly. Oddly, none of them seemed in the least fazed by this.

Of the men, their host, Brad, would be acting as the Games Master or GM for short. His new wife Cheryl, (they had only been married for three months), was not playing a character. Brad explained she was happy to watch and keep the group supplied with drinks and snacks, but might join in if needed to take the part of a non-player character.

Connor already knew Brad, as well as Stephen and Claire from the wargames club. He introduced Holly to them, the only one she had previously met being Stephen. The two other couples he didn't know. The two men were instantly recognisable wargames types, their women much less so.

One of the men was about 45, 6 feet tall, muscled and probably still strong, but somewhat run to seed, having a prominent beer belly. He was also sporting a bushy beard and wore a leather biker's jacket and a T-shirt advertising some death metal band Connor had never heard of. Brad introduced him as 'Mac'.

Connor learnt later than his given name was Nathan, but he liked to be known as Mac, and no one felt inclined to argue about it. One mercy was that at least he didn't have the body odour that sometimes accompanied the look.

His girlfriend -- if that was what she was -- was a total contrast. For one thing she was just turned 20, so easily young enough to be his daughter, and she was slim and small, no more than 5'2". This made her tits stand out even more. They had to be D cups at least and looked enormous on her. Connor was half afraid she would topple over. He was more of a leg and bottom man himself, but it was still hard not to stare.

Her name was Jade. She had curly hair of a shade of light blonde that Connor thought came out of a bottle. She seemed to spend her time giggling a lot and clinging to the arm of her much larger partner. She was wearing a very tight pink top, a tiny pair of denim shorts that left little to the imagination, pink ankle socks and trainers. She was certainly pretty and sexy too, but the phrase 'air-head' sprang unbidden into Connor's mind.

Every gaming club Connor knew of had at least one 'Mac'. They were often bullies, and always hot-tempered and inclined to throw their considerable weight around. Generally it was best to keep them happy and then ignore them as much as possible. But he had never heard of anyone like Jade having the slightest interest in games of any type.

The other male was an even more common sort of role-player, who Connor thought of as 'the spotty geek'. This specimen of the type was called Billy. He was 19 and a student and fitted the pattern, having somewhat greasy and lank brown hair and some lingering acne.

Connor had to concede that the geeks were often very bright and excellent at games. However, they were notoriously hopeless around women, which made his partner all the more mysterious. How had Billy managed to get such a looker as his girlfriend?

Her name was Amy. She had followed the Goth fashion -- dyed black hair cut into a bob, black make-up, black dress, a number of bangles and bracelets -- none of which disguised that she was seriously hot. If anything, it made her sexier. One odd thing was that she was also wearing a leather 'slave' collar. Perhaps, Connor wondered, that was also part of Goth sub-culture.

It was starting to cross Connor's mind that it wasn't just that there was an unusual number of women present, but also that there was a rare parade of varied beauties. Aside from Jade and Amy, Cheryl definitely qualified as a MILF and, of course, Holly was distinctly good-looking too, as was Claire. Then Stacey arrived to, if anything, up the standard of feminine pulchritude even further.

To better get his head round this, Connor's logical mind decided to make a list in his head. He liked lists. He summarised that there were the following groups present:

Holly (25, brunette, slim but curvy) and himself (27, admittedly a nerd, but not unhandsome -- or at least so he hoped). Holly was wearing a tight fitting dress of a wine colour which she hadn't worn in years. It showed her figure off wonderfully. He knew that underneath she had a lacy black thong and bra set. All these had been suggestions of his that, unusually, she had accepted. Stiletto shoes that matched the dress completed her outfit.

Mac (45, an overweight slob) and Jade (20, short, slender, huge boobs, curly blonde hair, bimbo), wearing very tight pink top and tiny shorts.

Billy (19, spotty geek) and Amy (also 19, sexy Goth). Her dress was quite short and displayed that she had black hold-up stockings on underneath. Connor liked stockings, so that got his approval. She was also wearing black leather thigh-boots, another plus. And then there was that slave collar.

Brad (42, smart-casual attire and an air of command and authority. Connor knew he was a senior executive in his working life) and Cheryl (38, handsome rather than pretty, red hair cut into a bob, slightly plump but still very attractive, MILF). She was also stacked in the breast department -- DD cup perhaps -- but unlike Jade, they were better-proportioned with the rest of figure. She was wearing jeans and a white blouse, but the jeans were a tight fit, showing off her rounded bottom, and the blouse was low-cut, revealing a considerable amount of cleavage.

18 year-old Stacey was a like a younger, slimmer version of her mother. Also redheaded, but wearing it long, she had a pretty, cute face with wide blue eyes and full lips. 5'5" tall and slender, she lacked her mother's curves, but was still smoking hot in a teen kind of way. She seemed happy to emphasise this, as she was wearing a tiny leather skirt, that regularly afforded glimpses of white knickers underneath when she sat or bent down, and a yellow T-shirt with "Slut in Training" written across it.

Finally there was Stephen Jones and Claire Thompson. They were definitely not a couple, although Stephen probably wished they were. Claire was a genuine female gamer, and a brilliant one at that, who regularly defeated the men at all their favourite games, as well as showing vast knowledge of military history, so that any attempt to argue a point with her was likely to lead to your humiliation.

Fiercely intelligent and an ardent feminist, Claire was not one to suffer fools lightly, especially if they happened to be male. She was admired by her peers, but not loved. What made this worse was that she also happened to be extremely hot.

24 years old, with short-cut, stylish blonde hair, and a wonderful 36C-26-36 figure, Claire knew she was attractive and enjoyed playing on it, while apparently never permitting any man to get too close. There was speculation that perhaps she was a lesbian, but she seemed happy to assert her superiority over women too and there was no evidence that she was any more attracted to them than to men.

Connor took his defeats by Claire in his stride, but he knew Stephen hated being beaten by a woman, a feeling increased by the fact that he very obviously fancied her, while she gave him no particular notice at all. Stephen was 25, and an average kind of bloke, with brown hair and eyes, not unlike Connor himself in many ways, although not as handsome in Connor's opinion.

Tonight Claire was the least sexily dressed of the women, in fawn coloured trousers and a respectably modest cream blouse, but even she still didn't quite seem her normal self. Typically, Claire would have had something cutting to say about how the other women were dressed, but she had expressed no such view, simply ignoring it.

* * * * *

Holly was vaguely wondering what she was doing here. She sort of remembered that she didn't really like this type of thing, although she found it hard to think why. When Connor had suggested coming it had just seemed much easier to agree than have an argument about it.

She was also a bit concerned about the other women and how they were dressed, but again she couldn't pin down what the problem was. After all, there was nothing wrong with women looking sexy was there?

Her mind had been feeling increasingly fuzzy all week. Perhaps she was ill? But she felt fine in every other respect. Indeed, she had been feeling rather horny lately. That had proved distracting. She was finding it hard to concentrate at work, as she kept having erotic fantasies.

If only she could think straight...

* * * * *

Before they began, Brad pulled Stephen and Connor aside into the kitchen. "So, newbies, have you managed to get the liquid into Claire and Holly every day as I told you? If not then I'll have to ask you to leave."

Connor confirmed that he had, as did Stephen. Connor asked Stephen how he had managed it. He and Claire didn't live together after all.

"Oh I bought the 'XCOM 2: War of the Chosen' expansion as soon as it came out and then invited Claire round to play it. She's spent a couple of hours round mine every evening this week. The rest was easy."

"But why Claire?" Connor asked. "After all, Brad here is charging us a stack of cash for this."

"Because she's hot," he answered. "I can afford the money."

"And because she beats him at games and he hates it," added Brad, knowingly. Stephen scowled at him. "Still, after this you won't need to worry about that either," Brad added.

"What do you mean?" Connor asked.

"As well as making the girls submissive and horny, my method also seems to reduce their brain power. I've measured it with Cheryl and Stacey using IQ tests. Each of the three sessions seems to knock 10% off their remaining IQ, although fortunately it stops there. How smart they end up depends what they had at the beginning, but even the brightest are seriously dumbed down. I hope you are ok with that."

Stephen grinned happily. It seemed that sounded good to him. Connor, in contrast, was worried. "So what does that mean in practice?"

"I will give you two examples. Stacey was majorly clever when I met her; IQ 131 and a place at a top University waiting for her. After three sessions it is now about 95, in the average range. She has given up on Uni and is training to be a hairdresser."

"You did that to your own step-daughter?" said Connor amazed and a little horrified.

"Of course. You may not realise this, but I only met Cheryl and Stacey four months ago, not long after Stacey had turned 18. And yet Cheryl had married me within a month. Because I mind-controlled her, of course. And I mainly married Cheryl to get Stacey, although I must admit she does make a very pleasant bonus slut." Brad grinned happily, as if recalling good memories.

"Anyway, getting back to my second example," Brad continued. "When Mac brought Jade to me I would guess she was an average sort of girl, IQ around 100, give or take. She's two sessions in and it's already down to about 80. A proper bimbo. After tonight I reckon she'll finish up around 73. At that level you are not much use for anything beyond basic housework and fucking, but that's exactly how Mac wants it. He is a real misogynist and especially hates clever women."

Connor was lost in thought. Holly was a bright girl, but no genius. She was a junior manager in a store, so her IQ might be... say 110? A quick bit of maths told him that after three sessions she would end up around 80. A bimbo, a bit like Jade. Could he do that to her?

Still there was no time to consider further. Brad and Stephen were leaving the kitchen. The game was about to begin.

* * * * *

After their hosts had ensured that the guests had drinks -- largely beer for the men and, oddly, bottles of water for the women -- together with a range of snacks strong on carbohydrates and salt, Brad said, "Welcome all to the first meeting of the Friday RPG club. As your GM I hope you enjoy the special adventure I have written for us. So, if everyone is ready, let's begin."

They were seated around Brad's large dining room table, extended to its maximum size. Even so, with eleven present, it was a tight squeeze. Brad had one end of the table to himself, rule books and notes before him. Each person playing had a pencil and a character sheet and a mass of dice were spread across the table.

"Ok, ladies and gentlemen, first order of business is that those of you without existing characters need to roll them up. We are using the 'Barbarians of Lemuria' rules so it shouldn't take too long. You have to agree the character concept with me as GM and one rule -- the girls have to play girls and the guys have to play guys. It is necessary for... umm... game balance."

A little later the following characters had been agreed:

The Guys

• Connor -- BARBARIAN -- Ghom the wanderer

• Mac -- TORTURER -- Hemmet the bloody

• Billy -- MAGICIAN -- Petior of Belverus