Friday Night Games Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

• Stephen -- MERCENARY -- Wolf Redshanks

The Girls

• Holly -- DANCER -- Joane the Lithe

• Jade -- SERVING WENCH -- Leyla

• Claire -- COURTESAN -- Lady Magdalen

• Stacey -- THIEF -- Orella

• Amy -- SLAVE -- Leri

Several of the women had asked for more prestigious roles -- Claire, for example, had wanted to be a pirate -- but Brad had firmly rejected such notions. Further, he insisted on the girls putting most of their points into the 'Appeal' category, making them less useful as rounded characters, claiming that it was essential to the plot that all the girls were "hot".

"Ok everyone. Your characters don't yet know each other. You are all located at -- surprise, surprise -- an inn". There was a groan from the experienced role-players present. This was the oldest cliché going. Brad chuckled at the reaction and carried on.

"Holly, your dancer Joane provides entertainment at the Inn, which is called the Golden Lion. Leyla and Leri, you both wait on tables, serving drink and food to the guests. Leri is owned by the Innkeeper, Cario Verullus, while Joane and Leyla are paid. All three of you double as whores of course."

"Is that really necessary? That's a bit degrading isn't it?" asked Holly.

"No, it's just realistic. You know, within the setting," answered Brad calmly. "Everyone else is simply present to enjoy the facilities. So we know Joane, Leyla and Leri are working. Let's have a quick round to see what everyone else is doing. Ghom?"

Connor responded "Okay, Ghom is just relaxing and drinking beer... a lot of beer."

"Fine. And the Magician?"

Billy said "Petior is sitting at a table alone, studying a scroll, sipping a small glass of wine and trying to ignore the drunken barbarian over there." He pointed at Connor.

"Claire?"

"The Lady Magdalen is awaiting the arrival of her lover and wondering why she is having an assignation in such a low place." There was a note of sarcasm in her reply.

"Good. Stacey, your thief?"

"Ok, well Orella is a thief, so she will try to pick someone's pocket. Who looks the wealthiest person in the room?"

"Hmmm," said her step-father, "well it's not an upmarket inn. Petior the magician had the most money left over after character creation, so it's him."

"Whoa, whoa," objected Billy, "there's an unwritten rule that thieves don't steal from their own party members."

"But Brad said that we don't know each other yet," said Stacey triumphantly, "so there is nothing to stop me!"

"Right," said Brad, "Orella saunters up behind Petior and tries to pick his pocket. Make opposed roles -- your skill versus his alertness."

Both players rolled dice. "Shit!" exclaimed Stacey.

"Ok, that's a clear fail. The mage catches you with your hand in his pocket. What does he want to do Billy?"

"What's the punishment for stealing in these parts? Something horrible I guess."

"Yup," said Brad with relish, "They cut your hand off."

"Ok, in that case I say to the thief: 'You know the punishment for stealing, but I think you are too pretty a girl to lose a hand. I am going to punish you my own way and you will cooperate unless you want me to turn you over to the authorities. Pants down now and over my knee. I'm going to spank you until your ass is red raw."

Stacey glanced at her step-father. She looked worried. "Do I have to Brad?"

"Yes baby girl, you've played enough to know how this works by now. What happens to your character happens to you... more or less. So get the fuck on with it."

The red haired teen stood up, unzipped her leather skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then she gripped the white panties she was wearing underneath and slid them down her legs, before stepping out of them. All the guys present were staring at her shaved pussy, now exposed to their view.

Head hung in shame, Stacey walked round the table to where Billy waited. He had moved his chair away from the table, to give her room. The eighteen year-old stood for a moment next to the seated youth, only a year older than her, and then without a further word, draped herself across his lap. Her perfect bubble-butt was raised as her finger tips touched the floor on one side of him and her toes on the other. Her long red hair fell across her face, hiding her shamed blush for the moment.

Billy ran his right hand delightedly across the teen girl's smooth ass cheeks. Cheryl, her eyes dilated with lust, murmured "Tan her fucking hide, Billy." Billy grinned at her for a moment and then proceeded to do just that. Hard smack after hard smack rained down on Stacey's ass and soon she was giving cries of pain and tears were wetting her face. Her bum cheeks were increasingly scarlet, but she stayed in position.

"Keep the noise down, you stupid bitch," called her step-father, "I am trying to run a game here."

Stacey's sobbing grew quieter as Billy continued to spank her. In fact, Connor thought that little mews of pleasure were starting to creep in. His suspicion was confirmed when Cheryl, who could read her daughter's reaction well, commented, "Typical of the little sub-slut, getting turned on by having her bum spanked. What a whore!"

"She takes after her mother!" Brad said. Cheryl giggled.

* * * * *

Holly watched Stacey being spanked with mingled horror, pity and arousal. Part of her mind was telling her that this was wrong and she should say something, but another part was saying 'no, this is normal, sluts should be punished.'

She looked at the other four women. Cheryl was clearly enjoying what was happening to her daughter. Jade seemed indifferent, chatting happily to Mac. Amy was staring into the middle distance as if she was not really present, despite the fact it was her boyfriend doing the spanking. Claire... well Claire was looking at the scene with an expression of puzzlement, like something was wrong but she couldn't work out what.

That was much the same as Holly was feeling. However, she was finding herself increasingly distracted by her growing horniness. She took another sip from her water bottle, acutely conscious her panties were getting damp.

She looked round the table... my God the men here were all so handsome, so dominant, so desirable. Despite the fact that she was entirely straight, Holly realised that even the other girls were looking hot to her. She found herself fantasising about licking Claire's pussy while Stephen fucked her hard from behind...

* * * * *

While Billy continued spanking his step-daughter, Brad had resumed his Games Master duties. "Ok Stephen, what is Wolf doing?"

"He is sitting back and enjoying the show," said Stephen, who was doing just that himself, his erection clearly showing through his slacks.

"Finally, how about Hemmet?" Brad asked Mac.

"He wants to do more than just fucking watch. He wants a blow-job. I've got the coin."

"Ok. Well Holly's dancer is busy, so it will have to be either Leyla or Leri."

"I'll take the slave girl. Gotta love a girl that can't say no. Reckon they all ought to be that way. So Hemmet goes up to her and says 'I want a blow-job, what's it cost?'"

Amy replied, "And I say: 'I'm a slave, I don't get paid. You have to ask my Master'."

Mac grunted, "Fair enough, I guess. Who's her master again?"

"The Innkeeper, Cario," answered Brad.

"Right, so I go up to this Cario geezer and ask the same question."

"He says, '2 gold for a blow-job, 4 gold if you want to fuck her and for 8 gold you get her for the night'."

"Ok," said Mac, "I pay the 2 gold and take the girl somewhere a bit more private."

Brad looked at Amy. "Go with him over to the sofa and give him a blow-job." Amy glanced at Billy. Looking up from Stacey's now bright red bum, her boyfriend nodded to her. Amy rose, went to Mac and they walked over to the sofa.

"Kneel bitch," growled Mac. The Goth teen knelt before him and then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. She pushed them down his legs and followed with his underpants. His large and stiffening cock sprang into view. Connor, watching these interesting events closely, had to admit that Mac was well hung. His cock had to be at least 8" long and seriously thick.

Amy took this formidable weapon it in her right hand and began to stroke it, while using her left to caress Mac's balls. Then she took the head of his prick into her mouth and began to caress it with her tongue.

* * * * *

Holly gazed at Stacey. Billy had finished spanking the girl although she still hung across his knees. Her bum and upper legs were a dull crimson. Billy was now feeling her up, stroking her pussy between her legs and thrusting a couple of fingers into her cunt. She was still sobbing quietly from the pain of the spanking, but her moans of pleasure were also growing louder.

Holly glanced up to where Mac and Amy were. They had moved on from the blow-job stage and the burly man was now face fucking the petite girl, gripping a handful of her black hair to keep her head in place as he rammed his huge cock into her mouth and down her throat. Remarkably, she was taking it without complaint or even gagging.

Holly still felt that something was wrong here, but she was now so on heat that she could barely think, never mind act. She had downed her entire bottle of water, and Cheryl had replaced it for her, but that hadn't helped. In fact, she just felt even more horny.

Eventually there was nothing for it. She had to relieve her feelings. Holly pulled her dress up round her waist and stuffed a hand inside her panties to desperately play with her clit. She didn't care whether the others saw her. In fact, part of her hoped they would...

* * * * *

Stacey had cum on Billy's probing fingers, her public shaming complete. With a final slap on her rump, he sent her to sit back down. Stacey made no attempt to put her skirt or knickers back on, remaining half naked as she sat.

"I want to fuck her later," Billy said to Brad, his voice thick with lust.

"Sure, use the slut all you want," her step-father replied.

Over at the sofa Mac gave a loud series of grunts as he forced his cock deep into Amy's throat and came, his spunk nearly choking her as it spurted down her gullet toward her stomach.

"Ok, if you have quite finished, get over here and we can move this game on," Brad said to Mac, ignoring Amy completely as the Goth girl struggled to swallow all sperm in her mouth and throat.

* * * * *

When the players had reassembled, Brad announced, with a dramatic flourish: "Suddenly, you hear shouts and screams from outside of the inn. A groom bursts through the door and yells that the inn is surrounded by a horde of armed men. What do you do?"

"Whoever is nearest, shut and bar the doors," called Stephen.

Brad turned to his wife. "Cheryl for this section of the story you can play Sabina, the innkeeper's wife."

She nodded and her husband continued, "The attackers are hammering on every door and window of the place. They're breaking in! What are you going to do?"

As the attack on the inn escalated, the male players forgot the girls for a while and got into enjoying the game. One by one the female characters were captured by two or more of the attackers and dragged outside. Most had few useful skills with which to resist. Meanwhile the male characters were happily slaughtering heaps of attackers by sword or spell, according to their talents.

Finally the last enemy fell and the player characters exited the inn to find out what had happened to the girls. Brad reported that in each of them had been dragged across the courtyard and thrown into an iron cage mounted on a wagon. Once all six, including Cheryl's non-player character Sabina, were in, the guards had shut the door and chained and padlocked it. The male characters arrived just in time to see the cage-wagon disappearing out of the courtyard with a strong mounted escort.

"Can my barbarian track them?" asked Connor.

"Certainly," answered Brad, "but not at night. You will have to wait until the morning."

"Have we captured any of the attackers?" inquired Mac.

"Yes, there are some wounded but still alive," replied the GM.

"Ok, so Hemmet is a torturer. I will take some of the prisoners into the stables and torture them -- you know hot irons and the like -- and see if I can find out what this is all about. Are any of the prisoners female?" he added hopefully.

"Sorry, no. All the attackers were male."

"Oh well, you can't have everything," said Mac, slightly disappointed.

"Right, you torture your prisoners through the night. All of them die in the process but you do discover some information. The attackers are working for a woman. None of them have actually seen her but they know her as the Lady Calantha. Their orders were to capture beautiful women, alive and not too badly hurt. They don't know why. They are to deliver them to a castle in the hills, ten miles outside the city of Solet," explained the GM.

Brad looked round at the other male players. "Anyone else doing anything?" he asked.

"Well, Wolf will check that we have horses and supplies for tomorrow," said Stephen, "and then I suggest we all get some rest."

"Ok, you do that. Now if the guys leave a moment, I will tell the girls what has happened to them."

* * * * *

The four men withdrew to the kitchen to get another beer each until given permission to return. Brad continued talking to the six women.

"You travel through the night, locked in the cage. It is pretty uncomfortable, but you don't come to any great harm. Just after the sun has risen you finally stop in a wooded glade just off the road. The leader of the bandits who kidnapped you insists you get down from the wagon. Twenty of his men are around, all heavily armed. You have no chance of escape."

"I still want to try and make a run for it," said Claire. "This game is crap. The only one of us here who has tried to do anything interesting is Stacey and she ended up getting spanked for it."

"If you insist," said Brad, sounding annoyed. "Roll 2D6 and add your agility." Claire did so, getting a total score of nine. "Ok, you manage to escape your immediate guard but two more are closing in to cut off your escape. Roll again."

This time Claire's score came out as seven. Brad gave a small smile. "Sorry Claire, not good enough against two opponents. The bandit guards grab Magdalen. One of them slaps her hard across the face, saying, 'Stupid cunt, you need to learn to obey orders.'"

Brad stood up and walked round the table to where Claire was sitting. "Look at me," he said. Claire looked up into his face, puzzled. Suddenly, Brad slapped her hard across the face and said, "Stupid cunt, you need to learn to obey orders. Remember I'm the Games Master here." He put a slight emphasis on the word 'Master'.

Holly waited for Claire to erupt in fury. But she didn't. She just sat there, her eyes wide in shock, saying nothing. Then, slowly, she dropped her gaze down from Brad's face, tilted her head so she was staring at the table and, almost as a whisper, said, "I'm sorry Brad, I apologise for my behaviour. You're right to put me in my place."

"That's better. Now let's get on with the game," Brad said, returning to his seat at the head of the table.

Cheryl was grinning, "You should have slapped her some more, Brad. A bitch like her needs to be shown who's boss."

Ignoring his wife, Brad resumed the narrative. "The bandits give you food and water and allow you to relieve your bladders and bowels. You are glad of the chance to stretch your limbs. Finally the leader addresses you: 'Don't worry, sluts, we're not going to rape you. You're needed in good condition by our employer. However, you are a little overdressed. All of you strip naked at once.'"

Here Brad stopped. "Right girls, you know the rules of the game". Amy, Jade and Stacey immediately started to remove their clothing and, after a tiny hesitation while she remembered that she was playing Sabina, Cheryl did likewise. Holly and Claire glanced at each other, then at Brad, and then slowly both began to strip, Claire helping Holly unzip her dress. Soon all six women were completely naked, other than the slave collar Amy wore.

Brad continued, "The bandit leader eyes your naked forms appreciatively, but then produces heavy slave collars and manacles for your feet and hands and the bandits fasten them on you. Your clothing and possessions are gathered up and burnt."

He stopped and said: "Good news my little slave-girls. I am not quite as nasty as the bandits. Your collars and chains will be a bit gentler. Nor am I actually going to burn your clothes. Just don't expect them back for a while."

Brad gathered up the discarded clothing and took it into a bedroom. Returning to the living room he opened the bag from which he had previously produced the dice and game rules and brought out five bondage collars and twelve pairs of padded leather hand and leg cuffs, connected by lengths of chain.

"Stacey, here," Brad ordered. His step-daughter came to him and stood quietly while he buckled the slave collar round her neck and then cuffed her wrists in front of her and finally her ankles. One by one he repeated this with the other five women, save that Amy needed no collar, already having one.

"Now sit," he instructed. The girls shuffled to their places, handicapped by their chained ankles. "The bandits load you back into the cage and you continue on your journey, now naked and chained."

Brad went to the kitchen door and said, "Ok, you can come in now guys."

The men filed in, taking in the change that had occurred. Billy wolf-whistled, Stephen said, "Wow, I like the look of this," while Mac muttered, "Fucking whores."

Brad grinned at the reaction. "Gentlemen, please sit down. It's time to be gallant heroes, rescue the damsels in distress and maybe get the traditional reward afterwards."

Brad and the men then went through the details of the player character's pursuit of the bandits, their catching up with them and the climactic battle, where the heroes slew or drove off the bandits and rescued the captives. Connor had the satisfaction of Ghom the barbarian getting the killing blow on the enemy leader. Throughout the girls sat passively -- and nakedly -- awaiting their rescue.

Finally Brad said, "Ok, that concludes our first session. One thing left to do. Sluts, you have been rescued. It is time to prove you are properly grateful to your saviours -- and incidentally also to your GM for providing a fun session. You will now show that gratitude in the traditional way that cunts like you do for heroes. That is to say by opening your legs for a good fucking. So boys, lets show these whores a good time."

* * * * *

Holly could remember only glimpses and fragments of the end of the evening, although the physical sensations she felt were clearer to her. She remembered seeing Cheryl flat on her back, with Connor crouched over her torso, his cock wrapped in her generous boobs, her hands holding them in place as Holly's boyfriend tit fucked her, until finally he spurted his cum over her face and neck.

She recalled seeing Brad still sat in his GM's chair with Stacey bent over before him, her stepfather's cock jammed deep into her mouth, while simultaneously Stephen was gripping her hips and fucking her hard and fast from behind.

Holly recollected another threesome, with the skinny and lank-haired Billy, who in her current state looked more like a bronzed Greek god to her, standing naked, his cock buried deep in a kneeling Jade's mouth, while his slave Amy knelt behind him, rimming his ass, her tongue probing his anus.

Most vivid of all was the memory of gazing at the strained expression on the beautiful face of Claire as, bent over the dining table opposite her, the proudly feminist woman was taken brutally up the ass by burly misogynist Mac's over-sized dick. What made the sight all the more memorable was Holly's realisation that Claire was getting huge sexual pleasure from this gross abuse. Her loud moans were unmistakably those of orgasm.