Friday Night Games Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this was happening Holly was likewise bent over the table opposite Claire, being fucked in the pussy by Brad, who was also slapping her buttocks hard with his hand as he thrust in and out. She reached across and took Claire's hands in hers to hold them for mutual support, the metal of the chains connecting their wrist cuffs rattling in time with the pounding they were both getting.

Holly knew that she really, really, really wanted to have sex with Claire. It wasn't going to happen tonight, but she was determined it would as soon as possible.

Then Brad had said to Mac, "I love the look on the face of that whore you are ass-fucking. Time this little bitch here had some of the same," and he pulled his cock from her pussy and, with little ceremony, slid into her anus. Holly had gasped in shock. It was her first anal. But any pain had been strongly mingled with erotic stimulation and soon her own moans of pleasure were echoing Claire's. And then she had cum hard and remembered no more...

* * * * *

Connor, not being drugged, remembered it all. He wished he could have fucked every girl there, but there were time constraints as well as physical limits. He had never had a tit fuck and had been unable to resist trying it out with Cheryl, and pretty damn good it had been too. But it had been watching Holly that had got him hard again.

Seeing Holly, who didn't want to give him blow-jobs, enthusiastically slobbering all over Stephen's cock buried deep in her mouth. Watching his normally respectable and demure girlfriend on her back on the sofa, legs spread wide, moaning like a whore on heat and coming again and again as Mac pounded her cunt with his huge dick. And above all, the sight of Holly, who had always refused him anal, bent over the dining room table taking it hard and fast up the ass from Brad.

This had given him a huge boner, and it was the sexy teen slave girl Amy who had relieved it for him. Connor had never met anyone so submissive. Essentially, the rougher you were with her the more she liked it. He had got so excited by this that he had forgotten everyone else and devoted himself to testing the Goth's limits.

He had fucked her mouth, cunt and ass. He had slapped her face, tits and bottom. He had tweaked and pulled her nipples. And yet, if she did have limits he had not got anywhere near them. She had simply loved it all, cumming three times to his one.

By the time Connor had finally shot his load deep into Amy's bowels, it was time for the session to end. He had been obliged to find his own clothes and retrieve Holly's from the bedroom. His girlfriend proved unable to dress herself. He had just put her coat on over her naked body, sticky with sweat, various men's spunk and her own cum juices and taken her home like that.

The next day he found she had forgotten much of what had happened. But one thing Connor knew for certain -- he and Holly were going back for the next meeting, whatever it was that he had to give Brad to make that happen.

* * * * *

Author's note:

While the characters, plot and everything else in this story is entirely my own, I would like to acknowledge the inspiration provided by ShibbolethParty©'s story "Ladies' Night at the Wargaming Club", which is one of the three hottest mind control stories I have read on Literotica (only my opinion, obviously). If you appreciated the above, I imagine you would enjoy reading that too.

By the way, for those who like that sort of thing, 'Barbarians of Lemuria' is a real RPG and early editions are available free on the internet. The classes I quoted (Serving wench, courtesan, slave, torturer, etc.) are all real ones in the game. It is also the only RPG I have seen with rules for chainmail bikinis!

Brad and the rest will be back to roll the dice again in Chapter 2.