Friday Night Games Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she was dressed obviously helped. Katie had on long black leather boots, tightly laced so they hugged her legs. They came up over her knees to cover a third of her upper leg and had high heels that added a couple of inches of height to her normal 5'6". Somehow, she seemed to strut rather than walk in them, as if feeling a confidence she didn't usually possess.

The boots were matched by a similar pair of leather gloves, which extended above the elbows to cover most of her arms. From her right hand she lazily swung a small multi-tailed whip. In contrast to all this 'mistress' type gear, what she wore on her body was feminine and completely revealing. Her only garments were a pale coloured sheer mesh halter top that covered her breasts but little else and a similar very short skirt that just reached the top of her legs. She wore neither bra nor knickers.

The halter top and the skirt were both see through and Connor found himself for the first time in his life looking at his sister's tits, pussy and ass. He was acutely conscious that every other man in the room was leering at her, lust in their gaze.

Of course, the sexy outfit would have been nothing without the body to go with it, and Katie's was superb; long legs, swelling hips, then curving in to a slender waist and flat stomach, before blossoming out in the classic hour glass shape to the rounded globes of her breasts. She could have told them she was 36C-24-36, but the guys didn't need the numbers -- their eyes were telling them what sort of goddess of lust had entered the room.

Topping it off was a cute face, with wide blue eyes and a generous full-lipped mouth, and her long cascade of wavy brunette hair, currently tied back into a pony tail. Connor was suddenly horribly conscious of his penis swelling with blood in his pants. No, he couldn't get turned on by the sight of his own sister. What kind of monster was he becoming?

Brad turned to the group of women standing naked at the centre of the room. "Ok, girls, I guess I haven't given your characters much to do lately. The least I can do is let you choose who you want to make-out with first. Claire, your character has the most prestigious background, being a courtesan, so you can have first pick."

Holly absorbed what Brad had just said. She was going to have sex with her fellow sluts while all these strong dominant men watched. My god, that was so hot. She could feel her pussy getting wet at just the thought of it. But above all there was a chance she might get to fuck Claire. She gazed at the blonde girl with yearning eyes. 'Pick me', she thought, 'please, please, Claire, pick me'.

Claire had not been thinking too clearly for a few weeks now but, when presented with something to do, enough of her old gamer's instinct kicked in to get into character and make her choice. "Right, so Magdalen is a lady. A slut as well, but still a lady. She wouldn't consort with slaves or thieves or serving wenches. A dancer is at least a performer and so a bit more respectable. Therefore... she chooses Joane."

Joane the Lithe, that's my character, remembered Holly. Oh fuck, it's actually going to happen. I'm going to have sex with Claire. She was suddenly leaking so much pussy juice that a couple of drops formed on her labia and fell onto the 'arena of lust' below her. 'Hmm... well named', she thought.

"Great, I'm sure we'll all enjoy seeing you and Holly getting it on," commented Brad. Then he addressed his step-daughter, "Stacey, I guess I am a bit rough on you sometimes on account of you being such a worthless cum-dump whore. So just to make up for it a bit, who do you want to fuck?"

"Shit... thanks Brad. I know who I want... Jade, she's so cute."

"She's all yours baby-girl." Stacey went over to Jade, took the blonde bimbo's hand and led her over to the centre of the living room. Then she pulled her down onto the mats and started kissing her.

Brad continued, "Ok, so the final pairing will be Amy and Katie. They should be well-matched -- the submissive slave and the sexy domme vampire."

Connor noticed that Cheryl had appeared in the doorway. She was dressed in an outfit similar to Katie's, presumably meaning she was playing Lady Calantha and had arrived to watch the orgy just like her fictional counterpart. He hadn't fully realised that Katie would be taking part in this lesbian sex-session until Brad had spoken. He wasn't sure how he felt about watching his sister having sex; sort of disgusted and aroused at the same time. He made a firm decision he wouldn't look in that direction.

Brad sat down and made his concluding remarks, "The rules of the game, ladies, are that you have to keep going until you have both cum. The two girls who make their partner cum quickest will get a reward. Go to it, and may the biggest sluts win."

*****

Perhaps inevitably, Connor failed in his promise to himself. Watching three pairs of hot women locked in Sapphic lust was indeed the treat Brad had promised, but his sister fascinated him the most.

He paid the least attention to Stacey and Jade. They had gone straight into a 69 and the redhead and the blonde were busy enthusiastically eating out each other's cunts. But Connor knew that they had been fully processed by Brad and were just a couple of slutty bimbos really. He would have bet that both had done this before plenty of times.

Holly and Claire were much more interesting to him. He was certain that this was Holly's first time with a girl. Claire he couldn't be sure about; there had been those rumours about her sexuality. But what was true was that, like Holly, she was not yet completely enslaved and still had some free will.

This was important because the way they were behaving showed they were both genuinely into this. Stacey and Jade were essentially nymphos now, who would have happily have had sex with anyone in the room, but Holly and Claire gave the impression that they seriously wanted each other. That was proving a lot sexier to watch.

They showed it in the way they were making love. They started with a lot of deep kissing, which rapidly progressed into tongues probing each other's mouths. Meanwhile both girls were running their hands over each other, passionately stroking one another's bodies. Their mutual arousal was obvious to the eye and Connor even caught the scent of female excitement and heard a slight squelch of wetness when Claire slid her fingers between Holly's legs to tease her pussy.

Finally, Claire slid down between Holly's legs and began to tongue her clitoris. Holly came almost immediately. It seemed that she had been so aroused in advance by the thought of what was to come, that it had needed little to make her climax. It also meant that she was one of Brad's "winners". Connor wondered what the prize would be.

Once Holly had come down from the orgasmic heights, she was very obviously keen to repay the compliment. Claire spread her legs and Holly went down on her. Despite her lack of experience, it didn't take long for the brunette to make the blonde girl cum too. To Connor's surprise, it seemed that Claire had been just as on edge as Holly. So that made Claire the second "winner" in Brad's game.

But, while he was keeping one eye on all that, Connor had been devoting most of his attention to Katie and Amy. Their session was taking a very different path to the others. Submissive slave girl Amy had taken one look at the leather clad goddess approaching her and prostrated herself on the floor, where, without even being asked, she began to lick 'Natalia's' leather boots.

Katie crouched down over her and began to flog her back and buttocks with the leather whip. She didn't seem to be doing it that hard and yet scarlet marks appeared on Amy's pale flesh almost instantly, the harsh leather strips biting at her skin.

Connor stared at this scene in amazement. As far as he knew, his sister had never shown any sign of a dominant streak, rather the opposite if anything. But she certainly looked to be enjoying herself. Was this something Brad or Cheryl had done to her, or had this sadistic element always been lurking within Katie's psyche and all Brad had done was remove her inhibitions?

Whatever the answer, Connor was more aroused than he could remember. His cock was rock hard in his pants. He looked round and saw that all the guys, except Brad, had their dicks out and were openly masturbating to the lesbian orgy in front of them. Connor couldn't stand it anymore; he loosened his belt, unzipped his trousers and drew out his own penis. His eyes remained fixated on Katie. 'Shit, I'm wanking to my own sister!' he thought, full of guilt but unable to look away.

Katie had moved to sit in an armchair next to the sofa Connor was on. She had her right leg thrown over the arm of the chair, so allowing easy access to her pussy, and Amy had her face buried between the brunette's legs, eating her out. Katie was maintaining a calm and controlled expression, a look of something like contempt on her face as she gazed down at the slave girl so desperately trying to please her. Connor somehow found that incredibly arousing.

The dominant girl continued to ply the whip on her slave's back in an almost leisurely fashion, as Amy frantically increased the speed of her tonguing of Katie's clitoris. Connor got the impression that Amy was so aroused by her submission to this superb mistress that she might soon come without even being touched.

Meanwhile a series of groans on the other side of the room revealed that Stacey had just reached orgasm. She then redoubled her own efforts and not long after Jade was next to climax. Given what they were doing, Katie and Amy had never been likely to win Brad's contest. Not that either seemed to give a damn about that.

Despite this, it was only moments later that Katie dropped the whip and used both her gloved hands to pull Amy's head hard against her pussy. It was doubtful that Amy could even breathe, and it seemed that Katie really didn't care. She simply ground her cunt against Amy's lapping tongue until her orgasm overwhelmed her, only then releasing the teen to gulp in some welcome air.

Katie lay for a moment in post-orgasmic triste, while Amy crouched between her legs, her black Goth makeup sexily smeared. The suddenly, Katie moved swiftly, pushing Amy flat onto her back on the mats and thrusting the handle of her whip into the teen's very wet and aroused vagina.

Six thrusts of the whip handle in and out of her cunt were all it took for Amy to orgasm in a climax so huge that she practically screamed. The sight of his sister's gross act was too much for Connor's frayed nerves and with a groan he shot a great spurt of sperm arching in the air, the first string travelling so far that some of it landed of Amy's small breasts.

Ignoring this, Brad announced, "The contest is complete; all the girls have cum. Holly and Claire won, so the Lady Calantha and Natalia select Joane and Magdalen as their slaves for the night. Cheryl, Katie, Holly, Claire, come with me. Gentlemen you are free the fuck the other slaves who are not required by their mistresses," and, leading the four women, Brad exited, leaving Connor feeling ashamed and confused.

*****

After they had left the living room and gone upstairs, Brad told Holly and Claire to go and amuse themselves for a while until they were sent for. It seemed that he was keen to fuck Katie for the first time and Cheryl had already led her to the main bedroom.

Holly and Claire were happy enough to spend time together. They had taken the second bedroom, which had a nice double bed, and were soon locked in a passionate 69, licking and fingering each other's pussies. So heightened were their sexualities by now, that both girls had soon reached their second orgasms of the evening.

They were currently lying together, quietly kissing in post-orgasmic languor. Holly found, as usual, that her mind was a little clearer without the immediate raging sexual need she usually felt. She knew it would return, but it was pleasant to rest for a while.

Claire, who was presumably feeling something similar, suddenly said, "Holly, what's happened to us?" She sounded both puzzled and a little scared.

Holly considered this. Had something happened to her? She decided that, yes, it probably had. She knew that she used to be different. Did it matter? Her brain worked overtime to cut through the fog clouding it and give Claire an insight into what she was feeling.

"I don't know what's happened, but think I like it. I used to think Connor was not what I wanted him to be and I tried to change him all the time. It made him very unhappy, but it didn't do much for me either. I was just as unhappy. We were close to breaking up. Now I don't feel the need to have ideas of my own. I just do whatever he says. It is so much easier for me and it makes Connor very contented."

"And then there's the sex," she continued. "I used to have all sorts of rules about what was and wasn't 'lady-like'. Now I just do anything and everything and it is so rewarding. I cum all the time and it feels wonderful."

Holly could see Claire struggling to form a response. Finally, she said, "It's the same with me. But somehow I still feel there is something wrong about it..."

Claire never got to finish her thought, because all the talk about sex had reignited Holly's raging libido. She was looking at the woman next to her, her lovely blonde hair cut short, her wide blue eyes, those pouting lips -- oh so kissable -- the arc of her neck, leading the eye to her delightful perky breasts. Oh, how much Holly wanted to take Claire's nipples in her mouth and suck on them!

Then on to Claire's flat stomach, the swelling curves of her hips, those long slender legs... so sexy. Holly wished those legs were wrapped around her now. And then there was the smooth flesh of Claire's rounded bottom and -- most precious of all -- that secret place between her legs, marked by a tiny triangle of carefully trimmed pubic hair, where infinite delights awaited. God, Holly wanted to tongue Claire's cunt!

The lust was taking over again. Holly practically threw herself on Claire, kissing her passionately and rubbing the length of her naked body against the other woman's smooth flesh. Claire immediately succumbed to the same throbbing need. Their doubts and thoughts were washed away as they were gripped by the desperate and immediate need for hot, hard sex.

Holly moved back a little and pulled Claire's legs apart. The blonde got the idea and spread them for her lover. Holly slid her right leg under Claire's raised left and pressed forward until her pussy was pressed against Claire's. They were now in a scissoring position, with Holly dominating. She began to rub her vulva in a circling motion across the blonde girl's, slowly at first and then with increasing speed.

Both women were wet with arousal and their natural lubrication helped Holly to increase the pace, grinding her clitoris and labia against those of her partner. She felt almost as if she were a man ruthlessly fucking the hot babe she desired so much. It was an arousing thought. The feelings spreading from Holly's pussy to her brain were amazing. Her clitoris was throbbing with need.

Claire was obviously feeling the same, giving mewing gasps of arousal. Holly arched her back, pushing her pelvis forward and her cunt into even closer contact with Claire's. Their movements were becoming faster and more frenzied. Holly was lost in lust. She never wanted to leave this room, this bed, this woman.

Both girls were heading rapidly toward their third orgasms of the evening, and both knew they didn't want this to ever end. They were embracing their new lives as sex-crazed sluts... and they loved it.

*****

Brad had an idea which he had wanted to try out for a while. With mind control it would be possible to actually make a person think they were the character they were playing in the game. Not just act it, but really believe they were a wizard or a priestess. He had suggested to Billy and Mac that he could try this on their girls but, as Billy had pointed out, serving wenches and slaves was pretty much what Jade and Amy now were anyway, so what was the point?

But with Katie, Brad saw his chance. What fun it would be to make her think she was actually a vampire -- by which he meant fun for him, of course. So he had given Cheryl a set of instructions as to what to say to Katie that evening. By the time she had walked into the orgy she was half way to believing she was really Natalia the vampire, cruel, sexy and ruthless. It had shown in how she handled Amy.

That was the reason Brad was not exposing her to the intelligence reducing ultrasound. Who had ever heard of a dim-witted vampire? No, 'Natalia' would need to keep her smarts intact.

Now Katie stood facing Brad in his bedroom. She still looked as beautiful as when she had arrived, but all the sweetness had gone and she was giving him a look of savage lust, mingled with defiance. He already knew how to deal with the latter.

Brad was looking forward to this. He enjoyed fucking his mind-controlled sex slaves, but they were perhaps a bit passive. They waited for instructions and responded to orders. Katie should prove more of a spitfire, someone who when he fucked her, would fuck him back. He wouldn't want all his sluts like that, but some variety was always good.

She was asking him why someone as superior as she was should obey him. Brad had his answer ready. "Because I am your sire; I am the one who made you into a vampire!" Which was actually sort of true when you thought about it.

"If you are my sire, then I owe you my allegiance. By rights, all that I am is yours to command," the Natalia part of Katie replied.

"Correct," said Brad with a smirk, "And I will take your body now." He reached forward, grasped her flimsy halter top and literally ripped the material from her body. Katie's firm C-cup breasts sprang into his view. Her nipples were erect. She was loving this, almost panting with sexual need.

Brad repeated the treatment with her equally flimsy skirt, wrenching the broken material from her waist. Katie pulled off the gloves, but Brad told her to keep the boots on. While she was doing this Cheryl had been helping her husband strip. She took his stiffening cock in her hand and stroked it, as her husband admired his latest conquest.

Katie looked him in the eyes, "Fuck me, you bastard. I want to be taken and taken hard. Force me to cum. Are you up to it?" she said, challenge in her voice.

"We'll find out won't we, you horny bitch. Now get on your knees and get me ready," replied Brad, equally firmly. Katie obeyed, and Brad had to admit she proceeded to give him the best blow-job he had ever had. And not just a blow-job, it seemed that 'Natalia' liked things rough.

She started by sucking and licking and slobbering all over his penis and balls, but that was just him get him hard. Once his erection was long and firm, she proceeded to take it in her mouth and pressing slowly forward, she took the whole length until her lips met the skin of his groin. Brad felt her throat open to accept his cock. The feeling was amazing.

The part of her mind that was still Katie was equally amazed. She had never deep-throated anyone before, nor even dreamed of trying, but it seemed Natalia could give her new skills. The ability to take Brad's cock down her throat and not even gag, gave her an exhilarating sense of power. She withdrew, gulped down some air and then repeated the move.

Soon Brad was face-fucking Katie and she was loving it as much as he was. Cheryl was sitting back on her heels next to the brunette and watching in awe. Brad might have carried on until he came, so much was he enjoying it, but suddenly Katie stopped, gripped his cock with one hand, looked up into his face and said, "You promised to fuck me."