Friday Night Games Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Connor takes his sister Katie to the Club.
8.7k words
4.57
21.4k
18

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are 18+, as previously established.

The Friday Night Role Playing Club: Chapter 2

It was five days after the first meeting of the Friday night club. The next fortnightly session was due in nine days' time. Brad had asked Connor to come and see him.

"So, Connor, how is it going with Holly, these days?" Brad asked.

"Much, much, better. Since the club night she has become kind of docile and obedient. Our sex life is way different too. I can get anything I want, whenever I want, just by telling her what to do. I was thinking of ditching her, but now... well I think I'll keep the new Holly, especially as she doesn't seem to care if I fuck other girls as well."

"Yes, that's quite normal," said Brad. "The first time makes them submissive and obedient. The second makes them horny sluts. They want sex all the time, don't have any inhibitions and are pretty much bi-sexual too. On the third they lose all self-respect and their independence is wiped. Just come to think of themselves as useless bitches. Cum-dump whores for their masters. At that point they are pretty much fuck-slaves."

Brad sounded confident, although in truth he wasn't entirely sure how all this worked and what the long-term effects were. Still, Connor looked convinced, so Brad continued. "And as you know the sluts also lose about 10% of their intelligence each time. My Cheryl is still reasonably capable of functioning in the world, whereas Mac's little toy Jade is just a sex-crazed bimbo now."

Connor was nodding. Brad decided he had him hooked; time to get to the point. "Keep bringing Holly to the club and all that is yours. She won't argue with you about it anyway. Also, you automatically become a full member of the club, get invites to meetings and can fuck the other girls -- present and future -- who members bring."

Here Brad paused and looked closely at Connor. "So, the question is, are you planning to keep bringing Holly?"

"I really want to. The last meeting was great and I like what you've done to her. But you know I can't afford to pay the price you want," said Connor.

"I have to warn you, unless Holly completes the treatment, the effects will wear off. It is only permanent after three sessions. And I told you my terms. Find me a hot girl. I have an extra batch of the liquid here. Find someone, drug them for seven days and bring them to the next meeting. There are two important female NPCs in the next session. Cheryl will be playing one, but bring me a girl to play the other. That's the deal."

But, Connor thought, that was also the problem. He didn't know any hot girls. The women he worked with in his job were mostly middle-aged and he wouldn't have called any of them hot. The only attractive girl at the wargames club was Claire and Stephen had already laid claim to her. True, Holly had girlfriends and some of them were pretty enough, but there wouldn't be an opportunity to dose any of them with the drug on a regular basis. It wasn't even like Holly had a sister or anything...

Then the realisation hit him. Oh my god, no. He couldn't do that... could he? It would just be wrong, so very wrong; evil in fact. Surely, he wasn't that much of a bastard. 'But', a lustful voice inside screamed at him, 'it would work. You could have slut-slave Holly and fuck all those other girls at the club. You know you want that.'

Brad looked at Connor with interest. He could see his turmoil. "What is it?" he asked. Connor drew out his phone. He scrolled through his photos and found the one he wanted. Then he showed Brad. "Wow, yes. She's perfect, what a babe!" said Brad.

The screen showed a beautiful young woman in her early twenties, with long brunette hair and a really cute, attractive smile. What Brad could see of her figure promised an amazing body too. "Get her for me and we have a deal. Who is she?"

Connor said in a low voice, "Her given name is Katherine, after her Nan, but everyone calls her Katie. She is 23, single, sweet-natured, clever, loyal and she loves me. I have always protected her. And yet here I am thinking of selling her out to you."

Brad looked puzzled. Connor stared down at the carpet as if he might see something fascinating there. Then, at last, slowly and reluctantly, he confessed, "She's my sister."

*****

Holly felt, as she always seemed to these days, dreamy and confused. She had trouble thinking straight, like her mind was a fog. She only felt certain of things when Connor told her what to do. She was so grateful to him when he took charge. A silly cunt like her needed to be given orders, she was sure of that.

She knew she didn't deserve Connor. She had been such a bitch to him in the past. Yes, a dumb bitch, that's what she was, and a slutty whore too. She knew that the latter was true because at the club she had been fucked by other men, in the mouth, in the cunt, in her ass and she had loved every part of it. And she had cum, oh, how she had cum...

Holly knew that she wanted sex with women too. She'd never thought she liked women that way, but it had turned out she was wrong. She knew that given the chance she would be all over the other girls at the club, especially Claire.

Connor was so good to put up with a dumb bitch and slut like her. Ok, he was pretty rough with her in bed these days, fucking her in the mouth and ass as well as her cunt, and he slapped her about a bit sometimes, but she knew she deserved that. And, to be honest, it made her hot. She always came when he fucked her, usually more than once.

Holly had given up her old office job. Her performance had dropped off a cliff recently, mainly because she seemed to operate in a daze of sexual daydreams now. Rather than argue about it, she had simply resigned. She'd got a new job flipping burgers in a fast-food restaurant. She found she was able to do that while pleasantly absorbed in thoughts of Connor, Claire and sex. She wasn't in any danger of losing that job, as she was giving regular blowjobs to the store manager to keep him sweet.

Connor had told her to have nothing to do with her old friends and as little to do with family as possible. She had obeyed of course. Anyway, she had new friends. Connor had told her they would be going to the Friday Night Role-playing Games Club again soon. That sounded fun and she was really looking forward to it.

If only it wasn't so hard to think...

*****

The second session

A week later, the group assembled for the second meeting of the Friday Night Club. Brad had made a point of reminding everyone they would resume from where they had got to and the girls in particular should be ready to start where they had left off. Accordingly, Stacey greeted their guests naked, except for wrist and ankle cuffs, chains and slave collar.

It seemed that everyone had got the memo. All four girls were wearing long coats, which when removed revealed them clad exactly like Stacey, save for footwear, which was rapidly discarded.

Cheryl had been excused this. Brad explained that the Innkeeper had arrived to reclaim his kidnapped wife, so her previous non-player character was no longer present. Instead, Cheryl would be playing a different, more important, character later.

Connor noted that Stephen and Claire arrived together. Stephen was keen to point out to everyone that Claire had moved in with him last week and was now officially his girlfriend. Claire said nothing. Connor thought she seemed just as dazed as Holly did these days.

Brad was in a good mood, telling the male players he thought they would enjoy what he had planned tonight, adding that it was likely to be "quite a show."

Everyone was quickly served with drinks -- bottled water again for the women -- and snacks, then the Games Master and his nine players resumed their places at the dining table. With their characters already established, they would be able to get straight on with the action. The scene was enlivened for the men by the generous amount of delightful female flesh on display.

They were interrupted by a ring on the doorbell. Connor had arranged for Katie to arrive fifteen minutes later than everyone else. He went and opened the door, not wanting Katie's first sight of the club to be a naked Stacey. He was joined by Cheryl, who was relatively demurely dressed in blouse and jeans.

Katie entered to hallway, looking nervous and shy. Her attire was also quite modest, although highly fashionable. She had always been a smart dresser. Brad had told Connor it didn't matter much what she wore, as she and Cheryl would be changing into special costumes. Cheryl immediately took charge, saying to Katie, "Come along my dear, let's go to my bedroom and change into our outfits. Connor can get back to his silly game."

Connor left them to it and returned to the dining room. Once he had resumed his seat, Brad continued his introduction.

"Ok everyone, just to recap", he started. "Bandits attacked the inn that you were all at and kidnapped the female characters. You caught up with them and killed or routed the bandits. You know from interrogating captives that the bandits were working for someone called Lady Calantha, and you also know where her castle is. The last session ended with the freed ladies showing their appreciation in the traditional manner. So what do you want to do now?"

Billy chipped in, "We should search the bodies of the bandits for anything valuable."

Brad glanced at his notes and said, "You find a modest amount of coin, cheap jewellery and the like. Enough for a couple of days of roistering when split between the four male PCs. I assume you don't want to share with the girls as they didn't really help?"

There was general agreement on that. Claire started to say something, possibly wanting to object, but the men talked over her and she fell silent again.

Brad continued, "You also discover the keys to the girls' manacles and a note signed by someone called Natalia, on behalf of Lady Calantha. This gives details of the mission and a password to gain entrance to the castle, and also says that if anyone interferes in their mission the Lady will have them hunted down and killed. It seems that you may be in some danger unless you do something about this Calantha woman."

"Let's kill the fucking bitch then," grunted Mac.

"Yeah, agreed," said Billy, "but Petior wants to know a bit more about her first. We have no idea what we are up against. For a start why does she want to steal women?"

"Slaver? You know for profit," suggested Connor.

"Maybe she just likes pretty girls," said Mac. "I mean, who could blame her for that?" and he pinched Jade, who was sitting on his lap, on the ass and made her squeal. All the guys laughed.

"So what do we do with the girls? I guess we should unchain them," said Connor.

"No, wait," put in Stephen. "I have a much better idea. Keep them as they are and put them back in the cage. I suggest we dress in some of the bandits' stuff, and then we take the wagon to this Lady's castle and pretend we are the bandits returning with the booty. That should be the easiest way to get in."

"Wha... you're not going to free us?" asked Holly.

"And I suppose we get to stay naked," added Claire, a cynical note in her voice.

"Sorry babes, but Stephen's plan makes sense," said Connor. "It is for the greater good. And don't worry, we'll be there and will make sure nothing bad happens... well nothing too awful anyway."

The plan was agreed. The female player characters were loaded back into the cage on the wagon. The males disguised themselves as bandits and the party set off for Lady Calantha's castle.

A couple of minor random encounters later, Brad said: "Right, you slowly ascend the final slope leading to the castle. The gates are closed and there is no sign of a guard. What do you do?"

"Ok," said Stephen, who had emerged as the unofficial leader of the group, "we stick to the plan. Wolf rides up to the gate and shouts that they have returned with the prisoners that were asked for."

The Games Master made a note and then said, "A guard sticks his head out of a window above you and says 'What's the password'."

"Shit," muttered Stephen.

"No, no," said Billy, "Brad said something about a password earlier. I know -- it was in the letter we found. Who's got the letter?"

"Ghom," said Connor.

"What the fuck!" said Stephen, "He's a barbarian; he can't bloody read! Quick, give it to Petior."

Brad added, "The guard is starting to look worried."

"No, it's ok," Billy quickly said, "I read the password from the letter."

"Good," said Brad, "the guard appears to accept you are genuine. A couple of minutes later the gate is opened and you are all allowed to enter into the castle courtyard. The guard eyes the naked girls in the cage and smirks. 'Very nice', he says, 'you have done well with this lot. I think the mistresses will like them. Bit of a waste though.' He then returns to duty before you can ask what he means."

"Hmm... that's a bit worrying," commented Stephen. "Anything else unusual about this place?"

"Not that that you can see from here. It's a typical castle courtyard. In front of you are some steps and a fat eunuch is waddling down them. He says 'Please get those sluts out of the cage and inside the hall. The mistresses can't be expected to see them outside. If they approve the batch you will be paid the agreed fee'. So, what are you going to do?"

"Let's just fucking kill everybody, starting with that fat, ball-less bastard," said Mac.

"Umm... I'm guessing that's not a good idea. There are all the guards and only four of us?" said Connor, somewhat carefully, as he was rather frightened of Mac.

"I think there is more to worry about here than just the guards," said Billy, the experienced fantasy role-player, thoughtfully. "The 'mistresses' don't want to come outside. Like, you know, outside where the sun is?"

"Oh fuck," said Stephen, "you mean vampires?"

"Yeah, or maybe some other sort of undead," replied Billy.

"Do you get vampires in a Conan-type game?" queried Mac.

"Oh yes...very much so," said Billy.

"Shit, vampires are tough," said Connor.

"Yeah," agreed Stephen, "but lady vampires are also kind of sexy."

"So, what are you going to do?" inquired Brad, "The eunuch is starting to look impatient."

"Ok," said Stephen, "Wolf shouts 'Unload these bitches and get them inside'. I guess we will see what happens. But everyone stay alert."

"Um," said Holly and raised her hand. All the men stared at her. "You said vampires," she went on timidly, "what are they likely to do to us?"

"Oh," replied Billy, "well, if you are lucky, they just drain your blood quickly and you die or maybe get turned into a minion under their control. However, vampires are natural sadists, so they might keep you alive and suffering, just draining some blood but not enough to actually kill so they can torture you." He was smirking at Holly, enjoying her discomfort.

"So don't we get a say in what happens?" she asked.

"Don't be stupid," said Stephen, "stick to the plan. We're here to look after you."

Brad resumed, "You unload the girls and escort them up the steps, following the eunuch. Once you are through the doors, they are closed behind you by two armed guards. The hall beyond is lit only by candles and oil lamps. There are no windows. As your eyes adjust to the dimmer light you see that there is a large square padded area on the floor. Four divans, one on each side of the square, surround it. Beyond, a marble stair case ascends from the room."

"What can we see up the stairs?" asked Billy.

"Are there any other exits?" added Connor.

"At the top of the stairs is a landing area with trellised screens preventing you seeing what is up there, although a viewer would be able to see down into the room below. There are two doors exiting the room at ground level, but they look firmly closed," Brad replied.

"As you are looking round, there is a new development," the Games Master continued, "Descending the stairs is an exceptionally beautiful young woman, her hair a long mass of brunette locks, her figure slim yet voluptuously curved. On her body she is wearing only wispy clothes that scarcely conceal her charms, although she also wears long leather boots and gloves. There is something powerful and intimidating about her."

Stephen asked, "Does there seem to be any immediate danger?"

"None that you can see," replied Brad. "She says 'I am Natalia, chief advisor and support to the great Lady Calantha. Gentlemen, please take a seat' - with that she indicates the divans -- 'your captives must stand in the Arena of Lust' -- she points at the padded floor area."

Stephen nodded, "Ok, we sit, but only on two of these divan things. I don't want the party too scattered."

Brad continued. "You sit down and the girls stand in a huddle in the centre of the padded area. Natalia moves gracefully to them and studies them intently. 'Good enough in appearance for our purpose. You will be paid gentlemen. However, before you take your money and go, you might wish to stay and enjoy the next part. Consider it part of your payment if your wish."

Brad was obviously enjoying himself. "Then Natalia says, 'The Lady and I have certain... desires. One of these is for the intimate touch of the female body. I wish to see these slaves perform with each other to assess their suitability. You may be wondering why girls would suddenly start to desire one another, where they had not before. Well, the very floor they stand on is soaked in a special distillation of green lotus, the scent of which will drive them wild with lust. Even now they feel the effects.'"

"Oh, I like where this is going," said Stephen. Billy grinned and Mac gave a thumb's up sign. Connor was wondering where his sister might fit into it.

Brad smiled and added, "Natalia takes the key to the manacles from you and unlocks the girl's wrists and ankles, leaving only the slave collars on. Then she looks at the slaves and says 'Now, begin to pleasure one another with fingers and tongues. I will have better toys for you later.'"

Bryan stopped narrating and said to the men round the table, "Push the furniture in the living room to the sides to clear a space in the centre. I have bought a couple of soft floor mats. They are in the study, together with some blankets and things. Go get them and put them in the living room. Once our own 'arena of lust' is ready you might want to take a seat like your characters are to enjoy the show. Once that's done -- girls, you go and stand in the centre of the room."

It took the guys only a couple of minutes to push the furniture back and lay the mats and blankets. While this was happening, Brad unlocked the hand and ankle cuffs from the women, leaving just their slave collars on, as in the game. He smirked at them and said, "I can promise you ladies, that you will definitely need your hands free for the next part -- and to be able to spread your legs!"

When everything was ready, Connor and Stephen took one sofa and Billy and Mac the other. Claire, Holly, Jade, Amy and Stacey, minus their restraints, but still entirely naked, stood in the cleared area. Brad, still standing, said, "Gentleman, I now have a special surprise for you. Please wait a moment."

He left the room, returning shortly afterward but now followed by Katie. There was a gasp of shocked recognition from Holly, who naturally enough knew her well, and murmurs of appreciation from Stephen, Mac and Billy. "I would like to introduce Natalia, being played for us tonight by Katie, the newest recruit to our club. Say hello everyone."

*****

Connor was stunned. Even though she was in her twenties, he still thought of Katie as his baby sister. Objectively, he knew she was pretty and attracted plenty of male attention, but he had never given any thought to her as a woman. Seeing her now, he suddenly realised she was stunningly hot. In a room full of exceptionally attractive women, she outshone them all.