Friday Night Games Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad looked down at that pretty face, now smeared with copious drool. "Too fucking right, I did. I'm going screw your bloody ass off, you horny little slut."

"Stop promising and fucking well do it then!" Katie replied.

Brad dragged her to her feet and pushed her hard back onto the bed. She fell onto her back and instantly spread her legs inviting him to fuck her. Brad wasted no time in obliging her. His cock was rock hard and he simply positioned it to her cunt and pushed it inward with no foreplay. It didn't matter; Katie was dripping wet.

Brad had fucked a lot of women, but Katie was something special. Her beauty and wonderful body were only part of. It was the wild abandon, the naked lust she was showing that added something extra. Each time he thrust his cock inward she bucked her hips up to meet him and take him deeper. He thought he had to be hitting the entrance to her cervix. Inspired, he hammered into her even harder and she loved it.

Cheryl was lying on her side on the bed next to them, enjoying the show and masturbating. She was keeping up a running, and filthy, commentary. "Fuck that bitch, Brad. Shaft her cunt. Make the slut cum." He had every intention of doing all that and more.

*****

Connor, to put it mildly, was not entirely happy with events. It occurred to him that with seven women here, Brad had manged to arrange things so that he had four of them, while the other four guys had only three, which didn't seem quite right. To make it worse, two of the four who Brad had gone off with were Connor's sister and girlfriend.

It was true to say that no one else seemed that bothered. Connor glanced at the debauchery taking place in front of him.

Stephen was lying on his back while blonde bimbo Jade was riding him cowgirl fashion, enthusiastically bouncing her slick pussy up and down on his cock, the slap of her buttocks on his legs a sort of rhythmic drum beat for the rest of the orgy. With each of her movements up and down on Stephen's cock, Jade's large D cup tits bounded around in an enticing display of fuckable boob flesh.

Mac had Amy pinned on her front on the other sofa, his sizable bulk looming over the slender body of the girl 25 years his junior. He was ruthlessly fucking the nineteen-year-old in his favourite way, hard, fast and up the ass. Connor might have worried for her, except that the submissive slut was clearly in a state of ecstasy, loving what Mac was doing to her. When she wasn't moaning in orgasm, she was begging him to fuck her harder.

Billy was clearly enjoying watching Mac nail his girlfriend in that way, while he knelt behind Stacey, who was on all fours, and pounded his cock into her pussy. Connor noticed that the teen girl's face was covered in someone's spunk, although he had missed who had cum on her. Billy had not let her clean it up and was enjoying her humiliation at being fucked hard from behind while sperm dripped off her face. Humiliated or not, she had already orgasmed once and looked to be well on the way to another.

Connor could have gone with the flow. He could have got down there and maybe spit-roasted Stacy or double-teamed Amy or face-fucked Jade. But his mind was on what was going on upstairs. The other guys and their sluts were busy and, as he expected, none took any notice as got up from the sofa and left the living room.

*****

As Connor reached the top of the stairs, he could hear the sounds of sex coming from two of the bedrooms. The door to one was closed, the other ajar. He crept to the open one and peered in. It was the master bedroom and he had a clear view of what was happening.

Katie was lying on her back, her legs spread wide apart. He couldn't see her face, but he knew it was her because she was still wearing those leather thigh boots. Brad was lying on top of her, naked. Connor could see his buttocks tensing and relaxing as he rammed his cock in and out of her cunt. He was fucking Katie hard and fast.

Cheryl, also naked apart from her pair of boots, was lying on the bed next to Connor's sister closely watching her husband fucking the young woman and giving a running commentary of filthy remarks. Connor heard her say, "That's it Brad, fuck the slut harder. Give the bitch your big fat cock and fuck her brains out. The little whore is loving it..."

To his dismay Connor realised that Cheryl was only speaking the truth. He knew that Katie wasn't a virgin. She was, after all, 23, had been to university and had had a number of boyfriends. Despite this he had always thought of her as sweet and innocent, but he could clearly hear her moaning like a bitch in heat as Brad slammed his cock into her.

Then she gasped and spoke and he listened with horror: "Fuck me harder you bastard... give me your cock... I want to be taken like the fuck-toy I am... ohhhh... uhhhh... oh fuck, I'm cummmming."

Connor reeled back from the door. But then the worst of it hit him. He realised that, despite having cum not long before, his penis was once more like a rod of iron in his pants and that the main emotion he was feeling was not anger or distress, but jealously. He was wishing that it was him lying between his sister's legs pounding his cock into her cunt instead of Brad.

He felt a wave of revulsion against himself... he had betrayed his girlfriend, then he had sold out Katie and now he wanted to fuck his sister. He was a monster. Connor gave a low moan of misery, but it was enough to reach Cheryl's ears. She looked up and saw him on the landing.

Connor panicked. He turned and ran down the stairs and out of the house, forgetting about Katie and Holly in his need to get away. Somehow, he found his car, got in and drove home, although he later had no recollection of how he had done so.

*****

Shortly afterward, Brad was standing in his bedroom, naked, tired, covered in sweat, but feeling wonderful. Katie was lying on the bed, legs still spread apart, flaked out after cumming hard. Brad had cum too, and he could see a mix of his sperm and her juices dribbling from her vagina when he had deposited a huge load.

'There's no doubt about it', Brad thought, 'Katie is a superb fuck. The best I've ever had. We're going to have a lot of fun together. All thanks to you Connor, you moron.'

His wife was explaining about Connor and what she had seen. "I'm worried Brad. He didn't look happy. He could ruin everything."

"Don't worry, babe. He's not going to go running to the police. After all, he is complicit in everything that has gone on here. He would be in as much trouble as any of us. Besides I have an idea as to how to deal with Connor. Go fetch Holly and Claire."

Cheryl departed and soon returned with the two girls. They looked flushed and sweaty with sex. Brad addressed Connor's girlfriend, "Holly, Connor has left without you. Cheryl will drive you home later. I'll give you a bottle of liquid before you go. You must dose Connor's drinks with this daily for the next seven days and you must do so without his knowledge. Do you understand?"

"Yes..." Holly wasn't quite sure what to call him, "umm... Games Master."

Brad laughed at her choice of title. "I think you can just call me Master for short. You too slut," he added to Claire.

"Yes Master," they both chorused.

"Now, before you do that, we have some unfinished game business. The Lady Calantha is here", he indicated Cheryl, "and so is Natalia," he waved to Katie on the bed. "And you two are their chosen lesbian slaves. So why don't the four of you get on the bed and start making out while I watch for a bit, until I am ready to join in."

The four women scrambled onto the bed, Cheryl grabbing Claire, and Katie waking up enough to embrace her brother's girlfriend.

"Oh, and Holly," said Brad as he had sat down to enjoy the view, "I think you need to clean 'Natalia' up a bit. Suck my cum out of her pussy will you? There's a good little slut..."

*****

In Chapter 3 new girls join the club and, without intending to, Brad creates a monster.