Friday Night Games Club Ch. 03

Story Info
New members join the club and Brad does something dangerous.
8.8k words
4.64
11.7k
14

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: All characters in the story are 18+, as stated in the story or previously established.

The Friday Night Games Club -- Chapter 3

When Holly had finally got home from the club night, Connor had seemed delighted to have her back in one piece. He kept apologising to her, although Holly couldn't really understand why or what for. She was feeling so horny that, despite all the sex she had just had with Claire, Cheryl and Brad, all she really wanted was for Connor to fuck her. But he didn't, seeming overwhelmed by remorse about something.

She didn't much like this version of her boyfriend. She didn't want apologies, just to be told what to do. For this reason, she was very grateful that Brad had given her such clear orders. She commenced adding the drug to Connor's meals the next morning.

*****

Connor had been full of good intentions that first evening. He intended to stop drugging Holly and had decided he wouldn't take her to the third and final session. That way she should start to recover. And he would come up with a plan to free his sister Katie from Brad's control.

However, as the next few days passed, he found it harder and harder to think about such things. Five days in he had ceased to care. He was struggling to concentrate at work as well and had booked a couple of weeks leave in the hope of recovering. Then, seven days after the previous games' night and a week before the next one, he received a summons to go and see Brad. He could think of no reason not to, so he obeyed.

*****

Bradley Gilmour's journey into mind control had begun casually. Throughout his life it had annoyed him that human beings were so difficult. He was certain that he had the best ideas about things and matters would always go smoother if everyone else just did as they were told. But people were contrary, advancing different ideas, most of which he considered plainly stupid, and arguing about everything. It all wasted so much time and effort.

And then there were women. Brad was a handsome man and could be very charming when he felt like it, and he had never had difficulty in attracting women. But the relationships never seemed to last. Two or three months in, Brad would start trying to take control of his new girlfriend's life, telling her what to wear, now to act, who she could meet and see.

To him this was perfectly reasonable. After all, he knew so much better than they did what was good for them, so actually he was trying to help. His woman doing what he told her was in her own best interests. But each time, either his girlfriend rebelled, or her friends and family became concerned and starting telling her it was an abusive relationship and she should get out, and so the affair would disintegrate.

It had occurred to Brad that if only there was some way to force people to obey him the world would be a better place for everyone. He began to read up on mind control, starting with what was readily available on the internet -- hypnosis, MK Ultra, neuro-linguistic programming, the NXIVM cult and all the rest of it.

None of this was what he was looking for, but here and there he found hints of something more. So, he got the required browser software and started to look on the dark web. And it was there, hidden amongst the guns and drugs and fake IDs, that he found what he sought.

When he first read the claims being made by a man named Geoff Mills, he had dismissed them as either fantasy or fraud. Mills was actually offering to sell a mind control technique which he claimed was guaranteed to work and to do so quickly. The price was steep, but Brad held a well-paid senior managerial job in a logistics company and could easily afford it.

A couple of months of dwelling on the idea had convinced Brad to give it a go. If it didn't work, then so be it, he would have lost nothing but some money he could spare. But if it worked... well then, he could finally get what he had wanted all his life.

Brad had contacted Geoff Mills and after a few exchanges of emails, they had agreed to meet. The venue, a cheap hotel room in a Travel Lodge near Luton, was astoundingly ordinary for such a transaction. Mills had brought with him an example of his handiwork, some blonde twenty-something slut called Jessica, who he claimed had been an ordinary housewife just two months before. Now, he said, she was enslaved to him and did anything he ordered.

Mills had told Jessica to obey Brad's commands, so Brad had asked for a blow-job. She had instantly obeyed, leaving him wishing he had asked to fuck her instead. Nevertheless, he was impressed. Her obedience had been immediate and complete and Brad didn't think she was acting. He had paid the money that day and come away with a supply of liquid drugs, an ultrasonic device and a full set of instructions.

Brad's first target had been Cheryl Denby, a 38-year-old divorcee, who he had his sights on for some time without making any progress. He had told Connor that he had married her to get to her daughter Stacey, a very bright and attractive girl of 18. This was partly true, but not the whole story. Cheryl also had money. She had been married to a very wealthy man and when they divorced half the household assets had come to her. She was also far from unattractive herself, so it was a triple win from Brad's point of view -- Cheryl, Stacey and the money.

Brad had turned on his full charm and managed to organise some dates with Cheryl. Secretly he was drugging her on each occasion. Once she was subdued enough, which only took about ten days, he started using the ultrasound device on her as well. Within two weeks they were engaged. After a month they had married in a quickly organised wedding. Cheryl and her money were his, and he couldn't believe how easy it had been.

This also gave him ready access to Stacey. Even though the teen had disliked him and avoided him from the beginning, she proved essentially defenceless now they were living in the same household. He began drugging her food and was soon programming her. Within a fortnight of his becoming her step-father she was obeying his orders and sharing his bed as a sex slave.

It was around this point that Brad made a tweak to Mills' method. He carried on using the drugs exactly as prescribed, as he had no knowledge or understanding of what was in them or how they worked. However, he found through experimentation that by changing the frequencies used by the ultrasound he could effectively reduce the subject's intelligence. His guess was that when combined with the drug it must be having the effect of blocking neural pathways in the brain.

Brad proceeded to test this on Cheryl and Stacey, having concluded that dumbing them down would be helpful to maintaining control. After all, he had no interest in their opinions on anything anyway. He had used IQ tests to monitor the impact, and calculated that three sessions with the ultrasound reduced intelligence by around 27%. Further sessions seemed to have no additional effect.

Brad was fond of telling his customers that three sessions made the various effects permanent. In truth he didn't really understand how Mills' methods worked and was, at best, guessing. But he was nothing if not a self-confident man and didn't let that worry him.

He had a standing order with Mills for more of the drug. The only thing that worried him was that Mills might stop supplying it as he had no way to make more himself. But as long as Brad kept paying, Geoff Mills had been happy to supply as much as he wanted.

The question for Brad had then been what to do next. He didn't particularly want a harem of women. He had already had Cheryl and Stacey and that was fine. He could always add a woman or two later if he felt like it. Nor did he have any desire to run the government or rule the world. Who wanted the hassle? On the other hand, he did rather fancy become Managing Director of the company he worked for, on a suitably huge salary of course, and decided he would bring that about in a year or two, when he was ready.

He concluded in the end that, for the moment, what he most wanted to do was have fun with his new powers and if it also paid well that would be good too.

Brad had played board and role-playing games through his teens and a good deal at university. In his view board games let him assert his superior brain power over the lesser mortals around him -- any defeats he ascribed to bad luck. Role-playing games were even better as they allowed him to play domineering characters who were able to get their own way. Wizard types equipped with mind influencing spells had been his favourite.

He had kept the interest going sporadically as he got older, occasionally visiting a local games club. It was Mac, a member of that club, who had inadvertently given him his idea on how to have 'fun' with his new powers.

Mac had been droning on about how much he fancied some twenty-year-old called Jade, who was less than half his age and, unsurprisingly, had resisted all his advances. Brad had taken Mac aside and said that for three payments of £2,000 a time he could not just get Jade to date Mac but turn her into his personal sex-slave.

When Mac had followed Brad's instructions and soon found the young blonde doing anything he wanted and even enjoying the treatment he gave her, he rapidly became Brad's best recruiting agent. Billy had been next, asking for help with an eighteen-year-old girl at college called Amy he had dated a couple of times but who was, in truth, out of his league. After that had come Connor and Holly, and Stephen and Claire.

It had been the association with the wargame club that had given Brad the idea for the Friday Night Role-playing Games Club. He found it hugely amusing to use the structure of a fantasy game to generate scenarios for humiliating and fucking the women he was mind controlling. The best bit was that the silly bitches never seemed to see it coming and were always surprised when they eventually ended up bent over the table with his cock in their cunts.

He had successfully tried it out on Stacey, Jade and Amy and then launched a full campaign game when Connor and Stephen and their (soon-to-be) sluts joined.

Then Connor had brought him Katie. Brad thought her the hottest babe he had ever met. He had decided to keep her for himself and try something different out on her as well. But Connor had panicked, Brad had had to have him drugged and now he was coming to see Brad tonight. And Brad had already decided what his orders would be.

His plan was to monetise his collection of slaves by making use of the only thing they were now really good for. Brad had read that people were making stacks of money on 'Only fans' and as cam-girls on the internet. He would order Connor and Holly to set up on a site and do the same with Cheryl and Stacey. He could ask Stephen if Claire could sometimes appear with Holly -- they were so hot together.

The girls could give up their jobs and spend the whole day having sex on camera and making money, much of which would ultimately come to him of course. It was perfect.

*****

The third session

A week after Connor's visit to Brad the members of the Friday Night Role-playing Club once more assembled at Brad's house. However, there were some changes in personnel. As they gathered around the dining table three of the previous players were missing and four new ones were present.

The ones missing were Connor, Jade and Amy. Nor was Katie in the room. In the case of Jade and Amy they had completed their course of mind control and were now locked permanently into their new personalities of bimbo slut and submissive slave respectively. Brad had no objection to them still attending, but had left it up to Mac and Billy. Their Masters had decided to leave them at home to get on with the housework. The guys had heard that some new girls would be present and they wanted to check them out.

With Connor and Katie, it was different. They were in the house but upstairs, as Brad had decided he didn't want to decrease the intelligence of either. Connor was more useful to him controlled but still able to function normally, while for Katie he had special plans. Given that both were being drugged, if they sat in on the gaming session with the ultrasound humming away unheard in the background then they would be affected. So, he had told them to wait in the bedrooms until called for.

Of the new players one was male and three were female. Two of the girls were 18-year-old fellow students of Stacey's on her hairdressing course, doing work experience in the same salon. On Brad's instruction, Stacey had been drugging them both for the past week at work. Neither had the slightest interest in anything as geeky as role-playing games, but when Stacey had suggested they come to the club to give it a go they had readily agreed. Suggestible as they now were in their drugged state, they had not really had a choice.

Their names were Lily Cheng and Alice Clarke, the latter known as Ali for short. Lily was of Hong Kong Chinese descent, about 5'3" and very cute. She had dyed her hair a mix of green and purple, which Brad didn't really approve of, but as befitted a hairdressing student she had done it well and he had to admit she looked nice. He was looking forward to seeing more of the slim body currently hidden under a loose-fitting sweatshirt and jeans.

Alice was pure working-class Londoner, with an accent to match. She was a bit taller, maybe 5'6", and without being fat she was naturally bigger built. Brad admired the way her obviously large breasts were pressing against the tee-shirt she had on. She had her hair cut to shoulder length in a rich chestnut brown colour that Brad thought was natural although she had also added blonde highlights.

Both were as hot as you could reasonably expect girls of that age to be, but neither was very academic. Brad suspected that by the time they had been through his process they would be so dim as to be not much good for anything but fucking. But that was fine. He could make use of that. They would be two more cam girls for his planned internet money-making scheme.

The male was a work colleague of Brad's called Russell Walsh, Russ for short. He was 32 and had been married for five years to Megan, but most of the office knew that he had been screwing his 24-year-old secretary Sara for the past year. And not just the office knew it seemed. Word was that his wife was becoming suspicious about all the 'working late' and 'business trips away'.

Russ had heard the rumours about Brad -- rumours that Brad had started -- and had come to ask him whether he could help him mind control his wife, remove her suspicions, and so allow him to continue to fuck his mistress. Brad had felt obliged to point out to Russ that he was being an idiot.

"Why? What do you mean?" his junior colleague had asked.

"Look Russ, you are asking me to help you control your wife. That tells me that you have no intention of leaving her. So, what do you think is going to happen with that slut Sara? At some point she will get fed up with just being just your 'bit on the side'. She will start on at you to leave Megan and set up with her, the future Mrs. Walsh mark 2. That's how women think."

Russ had looked thoughtful for a moment and then admitted "Damn it Brad, you're probably right."

"Too right, I'm right, and that's where you are thinking too small," Brad had said, reeling in his fish.

"What do you mean?"

"Mind-fuck both of them; that way you get to keep Megan and Sara. Hell, you can screw the pair of them together if you want. Or how about making them have sex with each other? Wouldn't you like to watch Megan and Sara lezzing it up?"

Russ had looked rather stunned and asked for time to think about it. Brad had sold him the drug to use on his wife anyway. Four days later Russ had come back and paid for a second supply, this time for Sara.

So it was that Russell and Megan were here tonight. Neither of them had the faintest clue about, or interest in, role-playing games, but as Brad had pointed out to Russ that really didn't matter much given the true purpose of the meeting. Megan, of course, had simply come because her husband had told her to. Sara had not yet taken the drug for long enough, and so would have to make her debut at the next meeting.

Seeing Megan, Brad wondered why Russ was playing around. She was a very attractive woman of 29. True, she had put on a few pounds, giving a slight chubbiness to her face -- which actually only helped emphasise her warm smile -- and her bottom and breasts. But she was in no way overweight and all it did was to give her lovely feminine curves.

She had friendly blue eyes, a full-lipped mouth and a delightful mop of auburn hair cut fairly short in length but which seemed to defy careful grooming so that little curls and ringlets appeared everywhere. Large hooped earrings further emphasised a slight eccentricity in her appearance that was quirky and fun. All in all, she was a very desirable addition to their group.

Brad had to explain one house rule to Russell: the women were for sharing. If any of the other men wanted to fuck Megan then he had to put up with it. On the other hand, he got free run of the other girls here. Russ had been initially hesitant, but when he saw the rest of the party he had consented. Brad noticed that Russ seemed to largely ignore the teens, but looked very taken with Claire and Holly.

*****

Not wanting to shock the new players before the ultrasound had a chance to take effect Brad had not insisted the women be naked this time. So, it was a relatively normal looking group that assembled at his dining table. Holly, Claire, Stacey and Cheryl were dressed sexily in tight and revealing clothing, but not too far out of the ordinary.

When they were all seated and refreshments served -- drugged water for the women as always -- Brad's first order of business was to explain the changes in personnel in terms of the game world. He suggested to Russ, Megan, Alice and Lily that they listen for a while before deciding what characters to create.

"Ok ladies and gentlemen, we left things with the party in the castle of Lady Calantha. Your hostess and her lieutenant Natalia selected Holly and Claire's characters Joane and Magdalen as their lovers for the night. I have to tell you that while the rest of the party were entertaining themselves down here, Connor decided that Ghom the barbarian would follow them up the stairs."

"Woah, bad move," said Billy. "You should never split the party!"

"Perhaps so," continued Brad, "because you haven't seen Ghom since. Anyway, when you finished your entertainment, guards arrived and took all the girls away through one of the doors off this room, accompanied by the eunuch. The guards then advised you to sleep here for the night as it was unsafe to go outside in the vicinity of the castle after dark. As it happens, they left you with no choice as shortly after you found all the doors locked."

"If we were stuck here, then we mounted a guard all night by rota -- two sleeping and one awake at all times," said Stephen.

"Ok, well you made it through the night and nothing untoward happened. Meanwhile, Stacey's character Orella, along with Leyla and Leri were locked in separate cells in the castle basement. About an hour later Ghom was dragged in unconscious by the guards and thrown into another cell. A further hour later and Joane and Magdalen were also brought in and put in cells."

"Brad," Stacey interrupted, "Orella is a thief. Can she try and pick the lock and escape?"

"No babe," her stepfather replied, "the doors are barred."

"At least I didn't get spanked this time," Stacey muttered to herself as Brad continued.

"Then, at exactly midnight, the Lady Calantha and Natalia appeared and entered the cells of Leyla and Leri respectively. About half an hour later they left again. When the cells were opened the next day both girls were found dead, looking very pale and with puncture wounds in the neck. The guards did not seem surprised."