Friday Night Games Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, Natalia Rostova was born that evening in Bradley Gilmour's kitchen. In time many would come to regret that.

*****

When Brad and Natalia returned to the dining room, all the men there sensed something different about her. She was radiating a powerful aura of distain and sexual challenge. Even the women, lost in their various states of mind control, felt it.

"So, Katie, what was that all about?" her brother Connor asked.

"I am not Katie. My name is Natalia Rostova." She even seemed to have acquired a slight eastern European accent.

"Wow, excellent role-playing!" said Billy enthusiastically. Then he slowly wilted as Natalia fixed him with a chilling stare.

"What the fuck's the bitch doing?" growled Mac. Natalia moved swiftly round the table and seized him by the still unbuttoned shirt collars, dragging his face close to hers as she bent over him.

"My name is Madam Natalia Rostova. I am a 200-year-old vampire and you will show me more respect." Mac was twice Katie's age, more than twice her weight and a natural bully, but he melted like snow in a blast-furnace under her gaze.

"Uh... yes, sure. Sorry Madam Rostova," he stammered.

"Better," she said releasing him, before going over to sit next to Cynthia.

Brad was hugely enjoying all this. His assumption was that his plan had worked and he had successfully screwed up Katie's mind so much she thought she was a vampire. Of course, underneath she was the same nice but weak Katie. Or so he assumed.

"Right guys," Brad resumed. "The whole party comes into the entrance hall. You see the three sluts Godwin brought with him lying on the divans covered in what looks like gallons of cum. They're alive and will recover but we can ignore them for the moment since they are well out of it and will be of no help. Of more immediate concern is the fact that Lady Calantha and Natalia are there, together with four guards, and they are barring your exit. What do you do?"

Stephen responded "This is going to be tough. Ok, all fighter types to the front. Petior, you'd better get the best spells you have ready. Orella, can you try and sneak round the side and maybe attack a target of opportunity..."

He was interrupted by Natalia. "I draw a wood stake from under my bodice and plunge it through the Lady Calantha's back, into her heart."

"What?" gasped Cynthia. There were similar expressions of surprise from the other players.

Brad ginned at the general shock. "Ok. You can have a +4 on your attack for complete surprise plus striking from behind."

Natalia rolled the dice, added her combat ability and the bonuses. "15".

"Wow," replied the Games Master. "You plunge the stake straight through her heart. Calantha is dead before she hits the ground, aging 400 years in seconds. Her body explodes into dust." Then he glanced over at his wife, "Sorry babe. That's the way the dice roll."

"Oh, well. At least you're not actually going to kill me," Cynthia replied.

"Nope. I'll need you again. I've got this idea for a brothel madam I might want you to play," Brad said, only half in jest.

Natalia addressed the players. "I have killed your enemy and these guards will obey me. I wish to join your party and share your adventures."

"What the fuck!" exclaimed Billy.

Stephen, feeling he ought to be taking charge, said "Umm... well that's a very interesting offer. But you're like, you know, a vampire. As in a psychotic blood-sucking monster."

"Vampires have many other skills as well. You are the leader are you not?" said Natalia is a husky voice.

"Uh... yes, I guess so," Stephen replied. Natalia seemed to be oozing sex appeal and he was conscious of suddenly feeling rather hot.

"These others," she swept a hand in the direction of Mac, Billy and Connor, "are weak and unworthy of my attention. And this one," here she pointed at Russ, "is as yet new to the group and so of no importance. Come," she said pulling Stephen to his feet, "you and I will discuss upstairs my joining your group as your chief lieutenant. And we shall do it alone... and at considerable length."

Stephen by now was looking eager. Natalia's body language was making it plain what type of discussions she intended. They headed for the stairs. Then Natalia turned in the doorway. "On second thoughts your slave shall accompany us. She may prove useful."

Natalia beckoned to Claire and she immediately got up and followed Natalia out of the door without even bothering to check whether Brad or Stephen agreed.

*****

When Natalia, Stephen and Claire had left the room, Brad sat back in his chair with a satisfied grin. This was going much better than he had hoped. Katie really seemed to believe she was Natalia and she was even acting like a vampire too; domineering, treacherous, scheming and lustful. It really was the most enormous fun, manipulating people and messing with their heads.

He was therefore somewhat surprised when he found his wife staring at him with horror in her eyes. "My God, Brad... what have you done?" she said quietly, a quaver in her voice.

The suddenly grim mood seemed to have infected everyone else as well. No one was interested in any more gaming or even any more sex. Mac and Billy quietly got dressed and left, and Connor and Holly did likewise. Russ collected his wife from upstairs and Stacey went with him to get her two friends and offer them lifts to their homes. Soon only Brad and Cheryl were left downstairs, wondering how Stephen and Claire were getting on with Natalia.

*****

The answer to that was that Stephen was in heaven. Or maybe not heaven, given that what was going on undoubtedly counted as fornication. Perhaps it was some sort of specialised hell where demons tortured you with an excess of pleasure.

As soon as they had reached the bedroom Natalia had taken charge. She was not ordering Stephen around; in fact, she treated him with great respect. But when he gave it any thought, he realised that everything that was happening was on her terms not his. Not that he minded, given how much he was enjoying himself.

In contrast Natalia treated Claire with contempt, as nothing more than a fuck-toy to be used as required. Which was fine really, given that Brad's programming had turned her into that anyway, and as a result she was enjoying this situation as much as any of them.

Natalia had made it clear that she wanted Stephen to fuck her and for that she needed him hard and the quickest way to that was a blow-job. But she didn't give him one. Instead, she had Claire strip naked and do it for her. Stephen was also naked, lying on his back on the bed while his girlfriend sucked his cock.

Natalia was not naked, although Stephen liked what she was wearing -- stockings, a black basque, stiletto heels and nothing else. Still, the fact that she was partly clothed and he and Claire naked seemed to give her some extra authority.

Natalia climbed onto the bed. "You need to get me ready," she said and moved to straddle his face. Stephen found himself looking up at her shaven pussy. He could smell the aroma of female arousal. His dick stiffened a little more in Claire's mouth.

Natalia lowered herself onto Stephen's face. He had been fucking Claire for a month now and she had become increasingly passive, awaiting orders. To be with a real woman, one who knew her own desires and how to satisfy them, was an exciting change. The fact that she was gorgeous looking, with a smoking hot body to match, was just the icing on the cake.

Stephen aroused the brunette with his tongue for exactly as long as she wanted, while Claire did the same to him. Then, when Natalia was ready, she got up, ordered Claire away and straddled Stephen's cock, taking it in her right hand and steering it to the entrance to her vagina. Slowly she lowered herself, Stephen penetrating her soft, wet cunt, the walls of which gripped and squeezed him delightfully.

Stephen was in bliss. He gazed up at the beautiful face of the woman he still thought of as Katie. She had released her mass of chestnut brown hair so that it framed her face as she gazed down at him. She was riding up and down on his cock, fucking herself and pleasuring him at the same time.

"So, Wolf Redshanks the mercenary, can I join your group? Would Wolf like to feel my tight vampire pussy fucking his morning wood away round the camp fire when he wakes? Would he enjoy shafting me hard in the backroom of some inn as we celebrate our latest victory? I would just be yours, you know. And I would help you use your sluts and slaves, like Magdalen here. Would you like that?"

"Fuck yes," Stephen said, as she ground down harder on his cock.

"Then Natalia can play the game?" she said, increasing the tempo of her movements.

"Oh God, yes. Anything, so long as you keep doing that."

Natalia smiled a wicked smile. "Get round here slut, and lie next to your Master," she ordered Claire.

The blonde hastened to lie on the bed next to Stephen. Then the pair of them gazed up in lustful wonder as Natalia unleashed her hidden passion and fucked Stephen and herself toward an intense orgasm.

*****

In Chapter 4, Natalia seeks to avoid arousing suspicion while she tries to unravel Brad's secrets.