Friday Night Games Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac and Billy grinned. Brad had just neatly killed off Jade and Amy's characters, explaining their absence while also furthering the plot. It was a neat move.

"So, the current situation is that Wolf, Hemmet and Petior are in the entrance chamber. They are free to leave as the guards still assume they are slavers. Joane, Magdalen, Orella and Ghom are locked in the cells. Their outlook is poor given what has happened to the other two girls."

Brad now turned to the four newbies. "I think the guys here probably need some reinforcements. Having listened a bit, what sort of characters would you like to play?"

All four looked a bit blank. Finally, Megan said, "If there are vampires involved could I play some sort of priestess as a counter to them?"

"A priestess..." Brad was thinking about the sort of gods he had in his campaign world, "yes that's an excellent idea. Tell you what -- you can be a priestess of the goddess Thelisa."

Megan grinned happily at her idea being accepted and started creating her character, who she called Elaine. Brad didn't bother to enlighten her that Thelisa was the goddess of lust, perversion and debauchery. Her temples strongly featured religious prostitution and her ceremonies were wild abandoned orgies. Billy was sniggering to himself.

Stephen said to Russell, "With Ghom in prison we could do with a bit more muscle. I suggest you just play a mercenary fighter-type like me."

Russell gratefully adopted the suggestion but, having watched an old Robin Hood movie the week before, asked if his character could be good with a bow. This was agreed by Brad. After struggling for a name Russ accepted his wife's suggestion of Godwin.

Lily and Alice were still looking uncertain, and the Chinese girl finally asked Stacey what type of character seemed to have the most fun. Stacey grinned and said, "In this particular campaign I should say that you might as well just play serving wenches. The kind of fun you'll be getting is best suited to them anyway." The two girls got to work on their character sheets and didn't see Stacey wink at her step-father. Serving wench was really just a euphemism for whore.

Lily called her character Fleur, because she had thought it sounded nice in a Harry Potter film and, with a staggering lack of imagination, Alice called her one... Alice. Billy sighed, "I think she's missing the point of role-playing."

"Ok," said Brad. "I reckon Russ' mercenary is probably a guard for the three women. And I can think of only one reason why a priestess of Thelisa accompanied by two, umm... serving wenches, would be coming to a castle."

At this Billy snorted with laughter, trying to muffle it with a cough, and Mac sat back grinning broadly. The others, less invested in Brad's campaign world, wondered what the fuss was about.

"I have no doubt that the castle guards are pleased to see you and hasten to open the gates and let you in," Brad added. "Meanwhile what are Wolf, Hemmet and Petior doing?"

"I think we should just abandon that fuck-wit Connor's character and those whores in the dungeon and bugger off somewhere else," offered Mac.

"Claire's down there... I mean Magdalen. We are rescuing them and that's that," said Stephen. "Although I will admit the dumb bitches do seem to need a lot of rescuing."

"Fine, whatever," grunted Mac.

"Petior casts a detection spell to locate where the prisoners are," said Billy and rolled the dice. "With my magic ability added that makes 11."

"Right, that's a success. You now know the cells are through the left door, straight ahead for 30 feet and then down some steps on the right," said Brad. "Meanwhile, the newcomers have made their way into the hall."

"Wolf goes over and introduces our group. And, in fairness, I warn them that this castle is owned by vampires," said Stephen. "Now, if we are going to rescue the captives, we need a plan."

"Petior knows where they are," noted Billy, "and I guess the vampire ladies will stay out of the way during the day, but there are a lot of guards. We need to find a way to distract them..." Then he stopped and started to laugh.

"What is it, Billy?" asked Stephen, a bit annoyed with the teen's levity.

"Them," said Billy, pointing at Megan, Lily and Alice. "It's perfect; a distraction that the guards are entirely expecting and won't think twice about... right Brad?"

"Yes, that makes sense," agreed the Games Master.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" asked Stephen.

Billy looked pleased to educate the older player. "Thelisa is basically this whore goddess. Her priestesses are all nymphos who wander around organising orgies as a form of worship. Seeing one arrive with a couple of young sluts like those two," he indicated Alice and Lily, "the guards would naturally assume that they were all in for a good fucking."

"Oh, I see," said Stephen, "so while the guards are gang-banging those three, the rest of us can raid the dungeons and free the captives. Ok then, that's the plan."

Brad intervened. "We can role-play the rescue later, but in the meantime, you know the rules of the game; we need to act out the gang-bang. There would be 30-odd guards in the castle and, unfortunately, we can't run to that. We'll need every man we can get. Cheryl... go get Connor; he can join in this bit. And the rest of you, I will need you to temporarily play guards. With me that makes six guys to do the three sluts. Not quite the ten to one the characters are facing, but it should be enough to give them a taste of it."

Megan, Lily and Alice were staring at Brad open mouthed. If they had not been being drugged for the previous week they would have protested or screamed or got up and run out. Instead, alarmed as all three were, they just sat there and waited for orders. These soon came from Brad.

"Right ladies, welcome to the Club! Strip naked -- now."

Slowly and hesitantly at first, the two teens and Megan started to remove their clothing. As they did so Brad turned to Stacey, Holly and Claire, "You three sluts are excused for the moment. Go and find Cheryl and Katie if you want and amuse yourselves how you like. And drink plenty of bottled water."

As they left, they crossed with Connor coming down the stairs. A fortnight ago the scene he met in the lounge would have upset him. Now all his scruples had been damped down. All he saw was three hot women, two teens and a MILF, who he had not yet fucked but was about to. That seemed good to him.

Connor could see the MILF had a really nice pair of tits, DD cup he reckoned, and a large but shapely butt a man could properly get hold of when he was fucking her. The Asian teen was very slender, with little A-cup titties, but the way she was sucking on the new guy's cock promised she would prove a hot little slut. But personally, he decided to start with the other teen, the brunette, who was kneeling in front of Billy. He walked over, grabbed her head and turned her face to where his erection protruded from his trousers.

*****

Russ had tried some feeble protests at the beginning. He didn't think a guy in his early 30s should be messing around with 18-year-olds and he was disappointed to see Claire and Holly leave. But Brad had ordered Lily to go down on him and his body had reacted naturally and after that he had just gone with the flow. He was amazed how exciting it was to watch his wife being used by other men. The fact that she was clearly enjoying it made it even better.

Brad was delighted with how his latest female subjects were responding. Six men were all over them and they were new to this, and yet the slutty whores were loving every minute. 'God', he thought, 'mind control is wonderful'.

At this moment Brad was sat on a sofa with his cock buried in the little Chinese girl Lily's mouth, while Connor was fucking her pussy hard from behind. Megan was also being spit-roasted, sucking on Mac's huge dick while Stephen was ass-fucking her.

Russ was lying on his back on the sofa, Alice moving up and down on his cock, fucking herself. As Brad watched Billy got up on the sofa behind her and slid his erection into her ass, so she was being double penetrated by two dicks. Brad was willing to bet she had never even been ass fucked before tonight, let alone had two cocks in her at the same time. She has groaning with pleasure, the feeling of fullness overwhelming her senses.

Brad thought that looked a good idea. The three new sluts should all be double penetrated together. "Connor, lie down on your back." His new slave obeyed his master. "Lily, take Connor's cock in your ass." The Chinese girl squatted over Connor's hard erection and then lowered herself onto it. She had been an anal virgin 40 minutes earlier. This was the third cock she had taken there since and it was getting easier each time.

"Stephen, would you mind coming over here and fucking Lily's cunt?" Brad asked. Stephen was not under his control and he had to be a bit politer.

"Sure, no problem Brad. It would be a pleasure," Stephen said, grinning.

Brad walked over to where Megan was still giving Mac a blow-job. "Mac, I know how you love to ass-fuck a slut and I think this MILF bitch needs exactly that sort of treatment. You up for it while I fuck her cunt?"

Mac grunted. "Yeah, sure. This fucking whore won't know what's hit her."

Brad sat on a sofa, pulled Megan on top of him and penetrated her easily. Her vagina was soaking. She had clearly cum, probably more than once. Brad pulled her body down onto him, which had the effect of raising her bottom higher. Mac's huge bulk loomed behind her and then he was pushing the head of his oversized cock into her anal passage.

Megan moaned, but not in pain, or at least not only in pain, because Brad could feel her vagina pulsing around his cock. She was cumming again, just from the sensation of Mac penetrating her while Brad's cock was rock hard in her pulsating vagina.

Brad looked round the room in satisfaction. Each girl had a cock in her cunt and another in her ass. This seemed to him what a proper gang-bang should look like. He shouted out, "Now boys, let's fuck these bitches hard and make them cum! But no one cum inside them, I want their faces painted at the end. Let's show these sluts who's boss!"

*****

Perhaps surprisingly, the other girls were not engaged in a wild lesbian orgy upstairs. Stacey had retired to her bedroom, put her ear plugs in and was listening to music. The four older women were sat on the main bedroom just catching up with news and gossip. The only sign of anything sexual was that Claire and Holly were sitting next to each other and the blonde had an arm around the brunette's waist so they were snuggled together.

Connor came through the door, "You guys, except Katie, are wanted downstairs. I've already told Stacey. The game's going to restart, so most of you are going to get rescued, along with me; that's to say, Ghom, my barbarian. Cheryl -- Brad wants you to help clean up those sluts in the lounge. They're in a bit of a mess now we've finished with them." Connor laughed at the happy memory.

When the girls got downstairs, they saw what he meant. Megan, Lily and Alice were still lying where the men had left them, on their backs on the floor arranged into a semi-circle with their heads together, so that their bodies resembled the spokes of a wheel. This position had enabled the guys to jack off and spray their cum over the three women together. Five loads now covered their faces and hair in a sticky mess of cum. Connor had preferred to ejaculate over Megan's generous breasts.

The other five guys were sat round the dining table, still naked. They had cracked open new bottles of beer and were in a good mood, laughing and joking. It seemed that nothing was better for male-bonding than a good joint gang-bang of some hapless slave-girls.

Cheryl fetched a box of tissues and helped with an initial clean up. Then she assisted the three women to their feet. They were pretty exhausted both from the vigorous fucking in every hole they had just experienced and the many orgasms they had had in the process. Cheryl led them off upstairs so they could shower and then rest.

With Holly, Claire and Stacey back at the table the game resumed. Holly was mildly amused that it was now the men who were naked and the women clothed. She was taking very little notice of what was happening in the game. At the very edge of her hearing was a faint buzz and she knew it was draining the last of her independence and her ability to reason.

Cheryl had told Holly and Claire that this third session was their last as free women. After that they would be nothing but cum-dump sex-toys and slaves for their Masters. Holly had decided that she welcomed this. No more worries, no more decisions, no more frustrated wants and desires. She need concern herself with nothing more that obeying Brad and Connor and having endless amounts of sex. This sounded like a good deal to her.

Holly looked at Claire who was sitting next to her and realised she was feeling the same. She reached out and took Claire's hand in hers, gave it a squeeze and smiled at her lover. They would let go of the vestiges of their free-will and go into the oblivion of slavery together.

*****

Meanwhile the men had reacquired at least some of their clothing and had been playing out the rescue. Despite the distraction of the in-game orgy, there had still been a few guards at their posts. The party members had cut their way through these without undue difficulty and reached the cells. The eunuch had been there and promptly surrendered. Mac's character Hemmet had equally promptly killed him anyway, to Stephen's great annoyance. He had wanted to question the servant.

Still, they had found the keys to the cells and could release the prisoners. Brad looked at Holly and Claire. They were staring blankly at the table. He gave a small nod of satisfaction. The process was complete. Their old personalities were gone. They were just fuck-meat for their Masters now.

Brad reached under the table next to where, as Games Master, he always sat. He had fitted a couple of brackets there and sitting in the cradle they formed, was his ultrasonic emitting device. He switched it off and removed it.

"Cheryl, go fetch Connor and Katie and then come back yourself, but before you do put this in the room where Megan and the two girls are resting and switch it onto setting four. I think they need something soothing to listen to," and he laughed.

Soon the party had released Joane, Magdalen, Orella and Ghom from the cells and the whole group had made it back to the entrance hall. It was here that Brad had planned for the climatic boss fight of the adventure. The two vampires would confront them and the party would have to combat them and escape the castle.

But the whole point of role-playing is that the characters in the game can influence the outcome and now something happened that Brad had not planned or foreseen. Katie, in her role as Natalia the vampire, was sitting with Cheryl waiting for their big scene, when suddenly she said, "Games Master, can I have a word please. Privately."

Brad was surprised, but Katie looked serious. Intrigued, he decided to find out what she wanted. "Uh.... Sure. Come into the kitchen. Excuse us a moment guys."

When they were in the kitchen Brad asked, "What is it?"

Katie fixed him with a determined look. "I want to play Natalia as a player character. I want to betray Calantha, so they win the fight, and then join the party and go with them."

Brad was startled. "Um... but she's your controlling vampire."

"No, she isn't" said Katie firmly, "you told me yourself that you were my sire. That means I wasn't made by Calantha. I can destroy her."

"Ok... I guess that's sort of true, I did say that. But vampires can't really move around in daylight, there would be practical issues..."

"That's my problem to deal with. But think how powerful vampires are. She would be a great asset to the group."

"The others might not accept you. Vampires aren't exactly trustworthy after all."

"It's a role-playing game. That's up to them, not you. And I don't think Natalia is much eviler than that torturer Mac is playing."

"True," conceded Brad. "Alright then, I'll let you try. But don't blame me if they just kill you."

"Don't worry about that, leave it to me. I have a plan," Katie said with a surprisingly sultry smile.

*****

Natalia and Katie were playing for high stakes. They had spent a fortnight living with Brad, Cheryl and Stacey and they knew something very odd was going on.

They had secretly spied on Brad adding a liquid to their food. After that they had taken to drinking only tap water and had been dumping most of what they were given to eat, although they had to consume some to avoid suspicion. As the Katie part of them was still allowed out to work, she had been buying top-up food at lunchtimes. They noticed that their head felt much clearer as a result.

Now they had witnessed Cheryl take some sort of device into the room where the new women were. They hadn't got a good look at it, but it was definitely something unusual. They had to get to the bottom of this. That was why they needed to play the game. If the party killed Natalia or even just left the castle without her then that was probably the end of the vampire. And only Natalia was going to get them out of this mess.

Brad had been bombarding Katie for the last fortnight with the idea that she was a vampire called Natalia. For him it was an amusing project to test the strength of his mind control. However, whether it was because she was not consuming as much of the drug as he supposed or whether it was because he didn't fully understand the method Geoff Mills had sold him, things were not going as he imagined, a fact of which he remained blissfully unaware.

He had indeed succeeded in creating a belief in Katie's mind that she was Natalia, but the other Katie was still there as well, two personalities in one brain. And instead of warring for control, and probably going mad in the process, they had reached an agreement. They were both threatened by an external enemy. They would work together.

Natalia knew that she needed Katie to understand and survive in this modern world. Katie knew lots of things a medieval vampire did not. Natalia needed to be dominant and in control, but so long as Katie accepted this and helped out, she was welcome to stay.

Katie was fully aware that she wasn't actually a vampire but human, and there wasn't really any Natalia at all. Despite this, the vampire felt real. Presumably whatever it was that Brad was doing had released hidden depths to her personality that Katie had previously suppressed.

She had been bought up to believe women should be caring and put others first. In short, they should be nice, good girls. Natalia in contrast was powerful, domineering, selfish; cruel even. And she would do things Katie would never have dared. And Katie found herself admiring that strength. Furthermore, she realised she was caught up in some horrible plot and that left to herself she would be lost. But Natalia could save her.

"Look, if we're going to win, we can't keep thinking of ourselves as two people. We have to be one, so we are strong. You have to put me in charge," Natalia said to Katie.

"Yes, I can see you are right," agreed Katie. "But I will not just die; you still need me. I'll go to sleep and wake when required. But I'll be watching, so remember that. I will do it now."

And then Katie Wade was gone. It her place was Natalia, whole and complete. She felt powerful and in control. Hmm, she thought, I will need a second name. Not Wade; something more appropriate. Katie had read half of 'War and Peace' when she was 18, before giving up. Yes, that's perfect, thought the vampire.