Friday Night Games Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Katie tells Connor what Brad has done - to both of them.
6.6k words
4.63
10.2k
11

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: all characters in this story are 18+ years old, as previously established.

Brad was confident that despite the concerns some had expressed about Katie's behaviour at the last Club evening he had her well under control. And everything that happened in the next two weeks seemed to confirm this. Katie, for the most part, was a model servant and sex slave. Cheryl's concerns were soothed somewhat, while Stacey seemed to develop something of a girl crush for the older woman and spent a lot of time with her.

Katie had even volunteered to give up her office work and join his web-cam stable. There was no need for her to do this. As Brad was not reducing her intelligence she was fully capable of holding down a job. However, she had said she wanted to help out and Brad was sure she would be popular, as indeed proved to be the case.

Katie had asked to take the persona of a dominant mistress type, noting that none of the other women were doing anything similar. Brad had agreed and, as Katie had reasonably pointed out that she would need someone to dominate for it to be much of a show, he had allocated Stacey as her sub-slave. This set up had soon attracted a good number of well-paying fans.

Brad had been at pains to assure Mac and Billy that all was well with Katie, and they had eventually agreed to come to the next session of the Club. Connor, naturally, had no choice but to attend as Brad was keeping him firmly under his control. Stephen had no such concerns, indeed he was rather looking forward to seeing Katie again, and Russ would be bringing both Megan and Sara this time.

Brad had even found the time to sketch out his next adventure for the group. Yes, all was well and he was looking forward to the next session of the Friday Night Games Club.

*****

The first thing Katie had to do was persuade her Natalia half that she didn't suffer from any of the weaknesses of being a vampire. This she had done by successively: taking a shower -- no problem with running water; eating a garlic baguette -- not scared of smelly herbs; and going outside in the sun -- no sign of turning to dust or busting into flames. Check, check, check.

The final test had been going inside the local church. Natalia really hadn't liked that one, but she'd had to admit they could do it and had shown no reaction to the sight of a cross. From there, Katie had been able to point out that they didn't need to sleep in a coffin and -- thank God -- didn't need to drink blood. A nice salad was still on the menu.

There were two reasons Natalia and Katie had agreed they should give up their job. The first was that Natalia was singularly unsuited to the role. Katie was the second most junior member of a team of twelve, which the domineering Natalia found wholly unacceptable. Less than two hours into the first Monday morning Katie's manager had asked her to do a mundane but simple task that formed part of her normal duties, only for Natalia to respond with a tirade of abuse.

Katie had found that when her Natalia personality was feeling calm, relaxed and in control it was very difficult for the Katie part of her to take back control. However, when Natalia was feeling panicked or alarmed she tended to want Katie's support, which meant Katie always seemed to end up trying to sort out messes Natalia had created. In this case Katie had realised that the office job was never going to work.

The second point was that while she was out at work she couldn't do anything to investigate the question of what Brad had done to her. Brad worked during the day, and Stacey was also still working, mainly so she could continue drugging Lily and Alice. Cheryl didn't have a paid job, but she still went out of the house, for example to do shopping. This meant that if Katie could be in the house during the day there would be opportunities to search the place.

Therefore, Katie had tendered her resignation, a decision that pleased Natalia too. It was easy to sell this to Brad as a wish to him help out with his web-cam scheme. With Natalia in control, sex work made sense anyway given her extremely high libido.

There was the additional bonus that the constant access to Stacey was an opportunity to work on her allegiance. Stacey had been brainwashed to be submissive to those stronger than her, and Natalia was more that capable of playing on that. Given that there was a residual part of Stacey that had never much liked her stepfather, before long she was far more Natalia's slave than she was Brad's.

Natalia continued to meet whatever sexual demands Brad made on her. She didn't find that difficult as she actually enjoyed the sex. Katie, observing carefully, had noted that her Natalia personality was bi-sexual, but in a rather specific way. She enjoyed sex with dominant men, like Brad, but despised submissive ones. Given the chance she would have happily bossed the latter around and made them serve her, but she would never have had sex with them. With women it was the reverse. Using submissive women for her (and their) pleasure was something she desired, but she would have shunned other dominant females.

If Natalia was pleased not to have vampire weaknesses, she had proven less impressed with Katie's physical attributes. Admittedly she was healthy, young and reasonably fit, but where was the super-strength and deadly combat skills?

With more spare time now, having given up her job, Natalia persuaded Brad to buy gym membership for her and embarked on a ferocious training programme that she intended would, over time, build her fitness toward Olympic athlete standards.

What she didn't tell Brad was that she had also signed on at Martial Arts Centre and joined a gun club. The latter required background checks, but good girl Katie had never been in the slightest trouble with the law and passed easily. Natalia fully intended to acquire the combat skills she deemed appropriate to her new status.

All this had taken time to organise and Natalia had not yet made any useful progress with her investigations by the time the next Games Club night came around. She would need to ensure that she behaved herself and played nicely.

*****

Russ had been worried about bringing both his wife and his mistress to the same event. He was concerned that Megan would want to know why Sara was there and potentially make a scene.

When Russ told Brad his concerns, the latter had just laughed and said, "You don't get it yet, do you? You've been drugging Megan for three weeks now and she has also had a session at the Club. Just tell her you are fucking Sara and that you fully intend on carrying on doing so and see what happens."

"You're joking!" said Russ in amazement.

"No I'm not. Do it tonight and then text me what she says. You'll see."

Later that evening Brad received a text from Russ. "She just said, 'That's nice dear. I'm pleased you're having fun'." Russ had followed it with three smiley faces.

Brad smiled to himself and texted back, "Suggest a threesome."

Shortly after, Russ replied, "OMG, she said yes."

Brad responded, "Do you think my treatment is worth the money?"

Russ's reply was immediate, "All right, Brad, I concede you're genius, ok?"

Brad laughed. He could agree with that thought.

*****

The fourth session

Given the sour note that previous gaming session had ended on, Brad was pleased with the turnout. In the male corner were Mac, Billy, Connor, Stephen and Russ represented in the game by Hemmet the torturer, Petior the mage, Ghom the barbarian and the two mercenaries Wolf and Godwin.

The females were present in even greater numbers. In addition to Cheryl, as usual ready to step into any role required, Stacey, Holly, Claire, Lily, Ali and Megan all had their established characters; Orella the thief, Joane, Magdalen, Fleur, Alice and Elaine the priestess. Then of course there was Katie, playing Natalia the vampire, and finally Sara, new to group and as yet without a character.

Brad thought Sara looked surprisingly like a younger, slightly slimmer and shorter, version of Megan. They could almost have been sisters. But then, perhaps it wasn't that surprising. Russ clearly had a look he found attractive in women, and his wife and his secretary both fitted the pattern. Sara had similar blue eyes and her hair was only a shade or two darker than Megan's auburn. Still, there was no arguing that the 24-year-old was delightfully fuck-able, and he was looking forward to doing so.

Brad had already run quickly through the tidying up from the last session. Wolf was happy to agree to Natalia joining the party (and Stephen had indeed looked happy with the idea). With her on side to issue orders to the guards there had been no difficulty about leaving the castle.

Brad had also explained that whatever Lady Calantha and Natalia had done to Joane and Magdalen the night before appeared to have affected their intelligence; he insisted on the 'mind' statistic being reduced on their character sheets. Here, of course, he was just aligning the game to real life, as Holly and Claire had met a similar fate at his own hands.

As they didn't really qualify for their dancer and courtesan roles now, Megan's character Elaine recruited them to join Lily and Alice's characters as acolytes of her goddess, Thelisa, patron deity of lust, perversion and debauchery. With the result, as Billy observed, that the party now resembled not much more than a travelling brothel.

"In light of which," Stephen suggested to Brad, "I think we should allow Sara to create a character that actually has some useful skills outside of a bedroom."

Brad wasn't keen on this. Personally he didn't have a problem with all the women being turned into whores, but seeing that Stephen was determined, he permitted Sara to be a healer, with some secondary skills in self-defence. It turned out she knew something about swords and sorcery, having read some fantasy fiction in her time, and called her character Yasmela, after one in a Conan story.

There was another point at work here. Healers needed a good mind score and normally Brad would have considered that inappropriate given his typical plans for the 'bimbo-ification' of his slaves. But the presence of Katie as a player and Brad's wish not to dumb her down had put a stop to that.

He still had his ultra-sound device thrumming away unheard under the table, but he had reverted to the settings used by Geoff Mills. Those who had been drugged would still be turned into mind-controlled slaves but their intelligence would be unaffected. That included Connor and Sara as well as Katie. Megan, Lily and Alice had only had one session of his usual three and should start to recover what they had lost. It was a considerable concession on Brad's part, but one he thought worthwhile.

*****

On leaving the castle with a considerable amount of loot the party had initially made their way to the nearby city of Solet, lodged themselves in as good an inn as was prepared to accept disreputable individuals like themselves, and preceded to squander the money on wine, women and gambling, in the approved style for a swords and sorcery game.

Stephen had proposed that Elaine and her 'acolytes' should service the party with a nice blow-job in recognition of having been rescued and at this moment the five women were crouched under Brad's dining room table, each with a cock in their mouth: Alice working on Mac's huge dick, Megan deep-throating Billy, Lily licking Connor's balls, Holly sucking on Stephen's cock and, to his great delight, Claire fellating Russ.

It was already notable that Natalia was being treated as a kind of honorary man by the other players, with whom liberties would not be lightly taken. She took orders from Stephen but no one else. Also she had extended her protection to Stacey's character Orella, who was now behaving more like a follower of the vampire than an independent player.

When the women disappeared under the table no one was surprised when Stacey did likewise. Katie pulled up the short and tight leather skirt she was wearing to reveal a tiny thong and Stacey duly begun to service her mistress with her tongue.

Sara had sat astonished at this turn of events and vaguely wondering why she wasn't more disturbed by it than she was. After all, her lover was having his cock sucked by an attractive brunette and his wife not only didn't seem to care but was giving a blow-job of her own to a teen ten years her junior. It was all very bizarre and yet she didn't seem to care much. In fact it was just making her feel horny.

This had lasted until Cheryl had walked round the table and, reaching down, had taken Sara by the hands and pulled her to her feet. She had led the new girl round the table to where her husband sat. Brad had turned his chair to face the two women and Cheryl had placed her hands on Sara's shoulders and pushed her gently down until she was kneeling in front of her host.

Cheryl then knelt beside her, undid Brad's belt and flies and freed her husband's cock from his clothing. She looked at Sara, "Suck it slut. I want to see you make him cum in your mouth and then watch you swallow it."

There had been no malice in the older woman's voice when she called Sara a slut, and she found herself accepting the title almost casually. She decided it was perfectly reasonable to call her a slut, because she felt exactly like one. Sara realised in this moment that she would happily fuck any of the men in this room; the women too, come to that.

Sara was becoming really aroused. Her pussy was leaking into her panties. She decided that there was no need to question any of this; she would just enjoy this new sexual freedom. She reached forward and took hold of Brad's slowly stiffening cock, gave it a couple of strokes with her hand and then opened her lips and took the bulbous head into her mouth.

*****

A little later, when each of the men had cum into their partner's mouth and each of the women had swallowed their sperm, the game resumed. Stacey was looking pleased with herself, for she had also succeeded in making Natalia cum. The teen was running her tongue over her lips, tasting her mistress' juices there.

"Now that's out of the way, perhaps we can get on with the game," said Brad, pretending to be annoyed. He proceeded to outline a classic set-up for this milieu -- rumours of a lost city in the desert to the south, said to be stuffed with treasure and probably hideous danger.

He had even worked in a hook to explain why Elaine and her group of religious whores would be involved in such a dangerous expedition. It seemed a merchant caravan was conveniently heading out into the desert in just the right direction and was only too keen to have a Priestess of the Goddess of Lust and her followers along for the trip.

Billy, thinking like a role-player, was not convinced by this. "It's not like they are much use for anything is it?" he opined.

Mac, thinking like the horny bastard he was, gave the nerdy teen a friendly, but hefty, slap on the back and said, "I think the sluts just gave us an example of what they're useful for!"

The adventure had continued with the player characters journeying southward with the caravan and fighting off an attack by nomads, before finally become caught in a sandstorm and finding their way to the lost city, having become separated from the merchants.

During this period Natalia had not been of much help, being obliged by day to stay out of the sun in the covered wagon that was transporting Elaine and her acolytes. However, once they had found the lost city she had come into her own. It was entered through a mysterious pyramid at an isolated oasis and the great majority of the place was underground. The vampire character soon proved her worth it such a setting.

To anyone familiar with the swords and sorcery genre it was obvious that Brad had ripped off the plot of one of the most famous Conan stories, "Red Nails", for his game. The city was inhabited by two warring tribes (the Sethra and the Etu) who somehow managed to combine decadence with considerable combat skills. Still, he had added enough differences to keep it entertaining. Sundry monsters, ghouls and 'things man was not meant to know' completed the inhabitants.

The locals were only too keen to hire the player characters as mercenaries in their endless war. And despite Billy's misgivings even the female characters proved helpful. The healing skills of Sara's character, Yasmela, did much to win over the Sethra tribe. She established a sort of hospital with Megan, Holly, Claire, Lily and Alice's characters as nurses, arguing to Brad that they "do at least have a basic understanding of human anatomy!"

This provided a base for the party's activities in the city. Raiding from there, monsters were fought, Etu warriors slain and treasure found. Egged on by Natalia, Stephen's character Wolf started plotting to take control of the Sethra. There were also tantalising hints of treasure, danger and strange delights if they could find the Etu's main temple to the Goddess Derketo.

Nevertheless, it was clear that it was going to need several gaming sessions to explore all the city had to offer, and it was nearing time for the group to go their separate ways. The guys started to exchange glances. They knew Brad usually set up one last orgy to finish.

However, this time he had a different plan, which he called 'Heroes reward'. Brad explained that the characters that had done best in the game session could choose who they wanted to pair off with. The top two scorers could pick two partners, the others one, and then disperse to different parts of the house to enjoy themselves.

Given the inherent bias in the character types, most of the experience had been gathered by the men -- with one significant exception. Brad consulted his notes. "Ok, so Natalia did best. All the poor unfortunate Etu warriors that got bitten were worth a lot of experience, although massacring those helpless civilians didn't add much."

"She's a vampire. It's just instinct," Katie said.

"If you say so. Anyway you still get two picks. Who do you want?"

"Orella...," Brad thought it no surprise there that she had gone for Stacey's character, "and Ghom."

Everyone stared at her in shock. "Umm, Katie," Brad said, "you do realise Ghom is your brother's character?"

"Yes," she said firmly, "I chose Connor."

Connor said nothing. His mind had been feeling confused for quite a while now and he was torn between horror at the incest his sister might be proposing and a dreadful, lustful, hope that she was.

Billy voiced a different objection. "Can she do that? You know, chose one of the party members?"

Brad replied "You're forgetting, Billy, the women are party members too. Connor's character is in that sense no different from Stacey's. So, yes, she can." Now Katie had raised the idea, Brad wanted to see how it played out.

Katie stood up. "Come on Connor, Stacey. If it's okay with Brad we'll take the second bedroom?" Brad nodded his agreement, and Katie turned round and headed for the stairs. Stacey immediately followed. After a moment's hesitation Connor did likewise.

*****

When they reached the bedroom, and Connor had closed the door, the first thing Katie said was, "If you think you are about to fuck me brother dearest, forget it. We're not here to have sex. If you really need to fuck someone you can have Stacey here."

Connor couldn't work out whether he felt more relieved or disappointed. "So, what's this about Katie?" he asked.

"I need to talk to you and this was the only chance to get you alone." She saw Connor glance at Stacey. "Don't worry about her, she won't tell. You do as you are told, don't you... Natalia's little slave girl?"

"Yes Mistress. I'll say nothing, not to Brad or my Mum."

12