All Comments on 'Friday Night Games Club Ch. 04'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked Connor as the main protagonist, and to see his journey of beating Brad and coming out on top. But now that Katie/ Natalia is the main protagonist its not as exciting. I liked the idea of Connor redeeming himself, getting Katie and Holy, and ending Brad's reign of terror,, since he is more of an under dog story. The whole vampire personality angle just feels like a completely different story from the one you started and for some reason I'm just not liking her character like she seems to be getting in the way.

reopainreopainover 2 years ago

i was also hoping for a Connor redemption angle, but i love the new Katie/Natalia angle. For me, i'd love to see Katie defeat Brad and keep Stacy and Cheryl as her new lovers and slave. While helping her brother Conner get Holly back and get Clair. As a twist id love for the Natalia to create her harem using the rest of the ladies but with Katie's help realized what brad did was wrong and help them regain the intelligence but still keep them as her slaves. I love your story i was skeptical at first but now i can't wait for the next chapter, keep it going

clantongangclantongangover 2 years agoAuthor

Just to say to both commentators that I really appreciate the feedback. It does help to know what people are thinking and can influence the story. And don't write off Connor, he will have a role to play (and I don't mean Ghom the Barbarian).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you should keep going with Katie/ Natalia. I like the story arc you’re doing. I don’t think Connor should have redemption. He’s a bad guy. Not as bad as Brad, but still a bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just to add a dissenting voice, this was my fave chapter.

Katie is the real victim and the real hero.

I want to see Katie/Natalia become like a superhero.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...