Friday Night Games Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Katie said, and then turned to her brother. "Now, Connor, first things first. Why to fuck did you do it? Why did you sell out your own sister to that bastard Bradley Gilmour? I hope you realise Natalia would like to kill you. You're bloody lucky that you're talking to me!"

There were several things Connor's drugged mind struggled with here. He found it hard to think of Brad in anything other than positive terms or to clearly remember his actions from some time ago and the reasons for them. But the oddest thing was... what exactly did Katie mean by 'talking to me'?

"Umm... who's Natalia?" he asked.

Katie turned away and took a deep breath. She hadn't explained this to anyone yet and it was not easy to find the words. She looked back at Connor. "Brad has done something to me. I am now Natalia, and at times I think as a vampire might, full of lust and hate. But I'm also still Katie. And I know that Natalia is actually part of me, but she also feels very real."

Connor stared at her, completely confused.

"But," Katie continued, "I can tell you that both versions of me are currently bloody furious with you. So, answer my original question!"

Connor sat on the bed and put his head in his hands. He suddenly felt massively ashamed of what he had done and, oddly enough, he found that helped him think a bit more clearly.

"I wasn't happy with Holly," he began slowly. "I had heard that Brad had a way of changing people, making them... sort of compliant. So, I asked him to do that to Holly. And it worked. She started obeying me in every way and doing anything I wanted. I liked it and wanted Brad to make it permanent. But he was asking for a lot of money..."

Connor stopped, overwhelmed by the memories of what he had agreed with Brad. But Katie wanted answers. "And?" she said, in a tone that forced him to continue.

"Brad said that he would accept another woman instead on money. But she had to be beautiful and I couldn't think of anyone..."

Katie glared at him, "Except for me.... You utter bastard! I'm starting to think Natalia is right."

Connor thought that if Katie had tried to kill him at that moment, he might just have let her. He would happily have crawled into a hole and hidden from her anger, which he had to accept was justified. Still, he felt the need to defend himself.

"But I changed my mind! That first night I invited you to the club and I saw you with Brad in his bedroom I was horrified. I decided that I would free you. And Holly too! And so... and so..."

Connor stopped. He realised he had done nothing at all. He had watched while Brad turned Holly into a brain-washed bimbo-slut and just gone along with it, as he had with Brad's plans to turn her into a sex-worker largely for Brad's own gain. And he had let Katie move in with Brad and undergo whatever weird thing it was that had happened to her.

Katie looked at Connor's puzzled face. "Which brings me to the other thing I wanted to talk to you about," she said, calmer now. "Brad's been drugging you. He's made you into his slave. I was there when he arranged it. Holly was the one who actually drugged you, on Brad's orders. I guess there was a certain justice in that, since I assume you did the same to her in the first place."

She let it sink in for a moment. It dawned on Connor that how he had been feeling lately suddenly made a lot more sense. "What the fuck... that bastard!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, well, welcome to club, Connor," said Katie, drily. "Now listen up. First off, I'm in charge here. You do what I tell you. You've got a lot to make up for, but I might -- just might -- forgive you if you help me." Connor nodded. "Second, stop eating and drinking anything prepared for you by Holly. Live off a diet of takeaways if you have to. I want you cleared of that drug."

She looked at him musingly, "I don't think Brad has fully programmed you. I guess that although he has had you drugged, he hasn't done the other thing that he does -- the one I want to find out about -- or at least not enough. And you don't seem to have lost any intelligence. You're the same dumb idiot you always were, bro."

Connor looked up. It was the first hint of the old Katie, who had been his friend as well as his sister. "Do you think I can save Holly?" he asked.

"I... I don't know," Katie answered. "She's pretty far gone. I need time to find out more about what Brad is doing. For now, just go home with her, clear your system of drug and wait for my instructions."

"Ok, Katie, you're the boss," Connor said, humbly.

"And now you're going to fuck Stacey," his sister added.

"To be honest, I'm not really in the mood for sex," Connor replied. "All this has been a bit overwhelming."

"That's not the point. I know Brad well enough by now to guarantee that sooner or later he will stick his head round that door to see if you and I are getting it on. If he doesn't see some sort of sexual activity taking place, he might get suspicious. So get on that bed and fuck Stacey. I'll just watch and sort of look 'dominant'. Brad will buy that. Now get your clothes off, Connor."

Her brother, more than a little reluctantly, did so. He was back to being acutely conscious that he was naked in front of his sister.

Katie turned to Stacey and grinned at her. "Connor's not in the mood apparently. I bet you can change that."

The red-haired teen returned her grin while swiftly shedding her clothes. "I reckon so," she said. "I've been practising my deep throating. Time to try it out."

*****

Downstairs Brad had continued the Heroes Reward. To Russ' surprise and delight, without really knowing what he was doing, he had managed to finish second. His decision to be an archery specialist had paid off in a lot of long-range sniping in the halls and galleries of the lost city.

Asked by Brad who his two picks were, Russ had toyed for a moment with the idea of a threesome with his wife and his mistress. But no, soon he would have all the time in the world for that. Instead, his glance fell on Holly and Claire. Two super-hot, submissive twenty-something sluts, one brunette and one blonde; it hadn't taking him long to make up his mind. Brad let him have the master bedroom.

Billy had third place. "It was largely due to the tentacled monstrosity you killed with that fireball spell. It was worth a ton of experience," Brad noted. Billy's selection was Lily. He had developed a liking for the Chinese teen, and wondered whether, once she was fully processed, Brad might lend her to him for a few days so she could get to know Amy. He had taken Lily to the lounge.

Stephen was next and chose Sara, because she was new and he hadn't fucked her yet. Mac was in last place, because as Brad put it, "You spent all your time torturing defenceless women." Mac had pointed out that his character was a torturer, so it was his job. "A job you enjoy a bit too much sometimes," was Brad's answer.

Mac, always one for youth, had selected Alice and taken her off to the lounge where Billy and Lily were. Brad suspected they would swop partners at some point. This left Brad himself in the dining room with Megan and Cheryl. He was not unhappy with that. Two busty MILFs were fine with him.

"Right, you two sluts, let's see those tits of yours. I want to compare and contrast." For Brad the power-trip of ordering people around and having them obey was at least as big a turn-on as the actual sex.

Cheryl was wearing one of her usual white blouses, half unbuttoned and showing a generous amount of cleavage. She immediately began to undo the rest of the buttons. Megan had on a top so tight that Brad guessed it might be a size too small for her, her curves on prominent display. She started to pull it over her head. Both wore short skirts, which would normally have been favoured by much younger women. 'Tarts' was a description that sprung into Brad's mind; just how he liked his females.

Cheryl and Megan were now busy undoing and removing their bras. "Play with each other's tits," Brad instructed them. His wife reached forward and cupped Megan's large breasts in her hands, squeezing gently and caressing the naked flesh, while using her thumbs to tease the other woman's nipples so that swiftly grew hard and erect. Megan followed suit, and Brad idly watched as the two stacked woman toyed with each other's boobs.

Cheryl was 38, Megan 29; they were grown, mature, dignified women. Cheryl was mother to an adult child. A sudden desire to humiliate and degrade them entered Brad's mind. He knew that so programmed were the pair, they would not just comply but be aroused by it. "Strip naked, sluts," he ordered.

While they were doing so, he went over to the bag that contained the various paraphernalia he had assembled for the game. He fetched out two of the slave collars that had featured in previous sessions, together with a couple of leashes, like those you would use to walk a dog, which he had not yet had a reason to use. He returned to where Cheryl and Megan awaited him.

"Well, I reckon you are my bitches, and now I'm going to treat you accordingly," he said and laughed. "So, what are you doing up on two legs? Get down on all fours, where good little bitches should be."

The two women immediately dropped down onto their hands and knees. Brad bucked the slave collars round their necks, Cheryl first, then Megan. He attached the leashes to the collars. Brad couldn't help admiring how in that position gravity made their breasts hang down and swing freely. He indulged himself by bending down to cup, fondle and tease both women's tits, before he stood again, a dog leash in each hand.

"Come on my bitches. We are going for a nice little walk -- well I walk, you crawl of course -- to see how everyone else is getting on. And maybe if you are good little doggies, I will fuck you both at the end. That shows you what a nice Master I am to my pets." Probably wisely, Cheryl and Megan said nothing, but shuffled along on their hands and knees as Brad led them into the living room.

In that room, a mini-orgy was underway just as Brad had guessed it would be. Billy was sitting on one end of the largest sofa, Alice bending over him, his cock in her mouth. Lily was lying on her back, with Ali's cunt on her face as she licked her friend's clit, while Mac was fucking the Chinese girl's pussy. His huge cock stretched her teen cunt with each thrust.

Mac looked up from his exertions to see Cheryl and Megan collared and leashed. "Glad to see you've got those two whores under control, Brad."

"Yeah," leered Billy, "we should really get these two fuck-toys collared as well, Mac. I like my slaves to be reminded of their status."

"There are spares in my bag in the dining room, if you want them," said Brad. "I'm off to see how things are getting on upstairs. Enjoy your sluts, gentlemen."

Brad made the two women crawl up the stairs in front of him so he could enjoy the sight of their naked bottoms wriggling and the glimpses of their cunts displayed as their legs parted in navigating the steps upward.

Once on the landing, Brad gently pushed open the door to the third bedroom. Stephen was so engrossed in fucking Sara he didn't even realise he was being watched. Both were naked on the bed in the missionary position, Stephen on top, Sara legs spread as her lover powered his cock into her cunt. Brad made a mental note to fuck Sara as soon as possible and quietly closed the door.

Brad gave a tug on the leashes and his two 'bitches' obediently followed him over to the second bedroom. He slowly opened the door fervently hoping to see brother and sister engaged in incestuous fucking. He was disappointed in that, although it seemed that Connor and Katie had lost their inhibitions about having sex in front on one another, and that was horny enough to witness.

Katie was propped up on the pillows at the head of the bed, legs spread, her hands gripping Stacey's red hair as she pressed down on the back of the teen's head, forcing her mouth harder onto Katie's pussy. Connor was fucking Stacey hard and fast in the doggy position. Brad could hear the slap of the Connor's thighs against his step-daughter's buttocks as he slammed his cock in and out of Stacey's wet cunt.

Katie had heard the door open and looked over at Brad and smiled at him. Seeing this, Connor also half turned to the doorway and gave his host a thumbs-up sign. Stacey was rather too busy to acknowledge her step-father's presence, although from the muffled groans she was making Brad knew that she was enjoying being sandwiched between the siblings at least as much as they were. He gave them a small wave in return and then shut the door.

Brad then led his two 'bitches' to the main bedroom and opened the door. Russ was lying naked on the bed, his left arm round an equally nude Holly, his right similarly around Claire. From the grin on his face and the sperm leaking from Holly's pussy it was obvious that their threesome had already reached its natural conclusion.

"Hi Russ. Have fun?" Brad asked.

"Fuck, yes, Brad. These two are the hottest pair of sluts I've ever heard of. Seems like they're happy to do anything you want."

"They are. That's how I've made them. That's what Megan and Sara will be like when their finished," Brad said, a note of pride in his voice.

Russ looked at his wife, crawling at Brad's feet. He hesitated a moment and then asked, "Where's Sara?"

"Last time I saw her she was being nailed to the bed by Stephen. A good hard fucking, like these whores deserve," Brad said and laughed. "Talking about which, fancy a nice little orgy with these four? Who'd you like to see your wife make out with? I don't think you've had Cheryl yet. She's not a bad fuck for an old cunt. You up for it?"

Russ looked at Brad. He had never intended any of this. He had just wanted a contented loving wife, while he got to keep his mistress. Maybe not very honourable, but surely not that unusual either. But Brad seemed to have a way of tempting you into his misogynistic world view, where women were just so much fuck-meat to be used by men. And Russ found it was still working on him. He felt the desire to see Megan with another woman.

"Umm... well it would be nice to see Megan and Claire together. And maybe Holly and Cheryl..." he answered, tentatively.

"You wish is my command," Brad said, laughing again. He looked down at the women at his feet. "You two bitches can get up. Cheryl, get over there and suck Russ' cum out of Holly's pussy. Megan, your husband wants to see you lez it up with Claire." Brad gave each of them a hearty slap on the backside, "Come on, jump too it, sluts!"

Ten minutes later, the two men had swopped wives. Cheryl was lying on her side, left leg raised, while Russ lay behind her, fucking her from behind. Holly was prone in close attendance, using her hands to stroke his balls or Cheryl's pussy as the opportunity presented itself. Occasionally, she pulled Russ' cock from Cheryl's cunt to suck and lick it for a moment before reinserting the hard organ back into the older woman's vagina.

Brad was enjoying the view of this action while he fucked Megan hard. She was on her feet, bent at the waist clasping the bed for support, while he stood behind her slamming his cock in and out of her cunt. Behind him, Claire was on her knees rimming his ass, her tongue causing him delightful sensations as he pounded Megan's pussy.

Brad was feeling invincible. He had a growing group of sluts at his command that he could fuck as he wanted. None of the men was causing him difficulties and if any did he would drug them just as he had Connor. Everything was perfect. Nothing could go wrong.

*****

Natalia had let her Katie personality be in charge for most of the discussion with Connor because she knew him better. But once Connor started fucking Stacey, Natalia's lust had driven her to the top once more. Katie had just meant to watch but Natalia had to join in. She had noted with interest how excited it had made Connor to watch Stacey eat her out while he fucked the red-headed girl.

Now she looked down at where Connor and Stacey lay together on the bed, exhausted by the vigour of their fucking, Connor's sperm dribbling for the teen girl's pussy. The sight pleased her. Her female slave with a brother she fully intended to make her wiling subordinate. The beginnings of her own harem of slaves.

Natalia knew her immediate aim was survival. But once she had fathomed Brad's secrets, why just try to return everything to how it had been? She knew her own strength, her own superiority. Why should she not be mistress of her own circle of slaves? She knew as a certainty that she deserved it. She could make things perfect for herself. If she planned it well, nothing could go wrong.

*****

In Chapter 5 Natalia begins to make progress in her search for the secrets of mind control, while in the game the players explore the debauched temple of Derketo.

12