Friday Night Games Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen pondered this and decided that it might be useful to have Megan's priestess with them, after all. "Connor, Russ, Katie, have your characters take Hemmet back to base and then come back with Elaine the Priestess. You might as well bring the other two girls as well."

With the place pretty much denuded of enemies now, it wasn't long before the party was reassembled in full at the entrance to the temple. The strongest characters, namely Ghom, Wolf and Godwin, combined to shove open what Brad described, in suitably swords and sorcery terms, as "huge bronze portals".

Brad announced that beyond the portals was a vast, cavernous place, dimly lit and filled with pillars holding up a roof lost in the gloom above. Decorating the walls were paintings depicting the vilest and most disgusting sexual acts imaginable. Dominating the place was a huge, and highly obscene, statue of the goddess.

She was portrayed sitting, legs spread toward those entering the temple. While beautiful, her face had been carved to show an expression of extreme lust. The statute was huge breasted, and where her vaginal opening would have been was a door, through which the High Priestess of Derketo now entered.

Cheryl, playing the part of the Priestess, had dressed accordingly. Her outfit roughly resembled that worn by Princess Leia as a slave of Jabba the Hutt in Star Wars, with the difference that Cheryl was considerably more buxom than Carrie Fisher. Brad had also given his wife lines to speak.

"Vile defilers of this holy place! Know that the wrath of the Goddess will fall upon ye unless ye depart forthwith! I, the High Priestess Nenyi, give this warning!"

"Hang on a minute," said Russ. "I thought you said we didn't understand the Etu language when we were trying to eavesdrop on those warriors last session. How come she can speak to us?"

Brad, who had forgotten about that, was annoyed but quickly covered. "Ah, well, the Priestess has been empowered by her Goddess so that you can understand her and she you."

"Very convenient!" laughed Stephen, enjoying Brad's discomfiture and so only annoying him more.

"It's a good thing Mac's gone home," added Connor. "You can imagine what his reaction would have been to an enemy female dressed like that."

"Yes, good point," said Stephen. "I have a feeling we need to talk to this bitch, whether we like it or not. Is she taking any hostile action, Brad? Casting a spell, wielding a weapon? Also is there anyone else here?"

"No, there is no sign of any threat at all. She is just standing there, defying you."

"Ok, then we talk," said Stephen. "I tell her we are staying, and if she cooperates with us we will let her live. Umm... is there any sign of all this fabled treasure the clues went on about?"

"Nope. There's a lot of grand stonework in this place but not so much as a gem incrusted idol or accidentally dropped coin can be seen," the Game Master replied.

"Right, in that case I say to the Priestess: 'give us the temple treasure and we promise to leave.' What's her reaction?"

Cheryl had been briefed by Brad on how to deal with this general situation and she now duly delivered her lines. "Foolish mortals, know that the goddess' treasure can only be reached by passing a series of tests, which will test your capabilities to the limit. I will show ye these tests, but it is for ye to decide who will tackle each one. Each person may attempt only one of the tests regardless of whether they succeed or fail, and all the tests must be successfully completed to gain the treasure."

Billy was grinning again. "And given what Derketo's like, I bet all these tests are sexual in nature. And humiliating for the sluts too, maybe? I love the way you think, Brad."

Brad smiled to himself, "Well you're soon going to find out. Let's take a break for 15 minutes or so. I've got some props to fetch for this next bit."

*****

Connor took advantage of the break to have a private word with Katie in her bedroom. He handed over the bottle of clear, colourless liquid he had found, which she hid, and then told her about his idea. "Can you do it Katie? Make me more confident and dominant?" he asked, hopefully.

"Maybe... possibly... oh, Connor, I just don't know. I've got an idea about the ultrasonic device. I'm going to try it out when we reassemble, so don't be surprised if I do something a bit unexpected. But even if that works out, I just don't have enough information to go on," Katie replied, sounding stressed.

"Now I've found that bottle of the drug, could you use it on Brad? If we got control of him, all our problems are over," Connor suggested.

"One bottle's not enough for that, although having it is very useful. Perhaps I can find a way to get it analysed so we know what's in it. But for taking control of someone, we would need more." Katie paused, lost in thought.

"Well what are we going to do then?" Connor said, hopelessly.

Katie sighed. "I don't like this much, but there's only one thing for it. I've got this guy Geoff Mills' contact details. He could tell us everything we need to know. I will have to risk arranging to meet him... or rather Natalia will."

*****

When the players reassembled from their break, with Natalia once more taking over Katie, Brad was waiting for them looking hugely pleased with himself. He had arranged six tests for the party to negotiate, all involving some form of sex and, as Billy had guessed, most designed to be humiliating for the female participants. He had been looking forward to this all week, since he had finished writing it and buying the equipment he needed.

As it happened the tests needed four male and six female players to complete them, which was the exact numbers he currently had. When he was writing it he had assumed that Mac, Holly and Claire would be present, so giving the party a bit of leeway if someone failed a test. Well, he would just have to improvise if someone messed up. He and Cheryl couldn't help as he had already designed in roles for both of them as part of the action.

"Ready everyone? Good." With the full attention of the players, Brad commenced his description of the action. "The High Priestess beckons to you to follow her through the door located between the statue's spread legs."

"Am I the only one who finds that vaguely disgusting?" Sara asked.

"No one's interested in what you think, Sara. Try and be quiet and behave like the other girls," said Russ.

"You tell her, Russ. Put the bitch in her place," Billy said, leering at her.

"Ok," said Stephen, "we follow, but keep alert everyone for traps or ambushes."

Brad resumed, "You enter a chamber 20 feet wide by 30 feet long. You can see no exits. Once again the walls are decorated with paintings of lewd and erotic scenes. The only furnishings are a long sofa in the centre of the room, a blackboard on an easel to your right and a large locked box to your left. The High Priestess speaks once more." Brad glanced to where Cheryl was waiting for her cue.

Cheryl got to her feet and said, "The first two tests will take place in this room. Pass both and you may progress. The first test is called 'double trouble'. Two female members of the party will be needed for this test."

"Right guys. What do we think?" asked Stephen. "Connor, Billy you know most about this sort of stuff. Who should we nominate for this test?"

"Generally this sort of thing tends to get harder as you go on. I think maybe the younger girls at the start and the more experienced as we progress?" suggested Connor.

Billy nodded, "I agree."

Stephen looked to Brad. "As leader I am nominating Alice and Lily to take this test. Or I suppose I should say their characters," he added.

"Same difference really; you all know my rules by now," said Brad. "Ali and Lily to the sofa in the living room and strip naked please. Cheryl, you know what to do. The rest of us might wish to assemble to watch the fun."

Cheryl returned holding in her hands two double-ended dildos, a pink one and a black one. The 'double trouble' test turned out to involve the two teenagers having to take not only either end of one of the dildo's in their pussies, but the other dildo anally at the same time, so they would be linked together by both dildos in a double penetration. All they then had to do was fuck each other until they had cum.

Having explained this, Cheryl added, "The Goddess is not unkind. Here's a bottle of lube and the other party members may touch Alice and Fleur and help them to orgasm."

There was then some debate as to how best to go about this. Should the girls be on their hands and knees facing away from each other, or should they lie down in a scissoring position? It was decided to try the latter. There was universal agreement that the anal penetration should be achieved first as being more difficult.

It was fortunate that both the Chinese girl and the brunette Londoner had had plenty of practice with anal since first falling under Brad's spell. Lots of lubricant and a little wriggling and they had both taken the black dildo into their arses. Stacey and Sara were helping warm up their cunts with some gentle clit and labia play, and soon the double penetration of the girls was completed as the pink dildo was slid into their pussies.

The assembled crowd took in the sight of the two 18-year-olds, lying legs entangled, gasping slightly at the feeling of fullness as the two dildos penetrated their holes. "Fuck, that's hot," said Connor, speaking for everyone present.

In that position neither girl could resist the natural urge to push onto the dildos. Soon they were vigorously fucking, the dildos thrusting into ass and cunt as they moved against each other. Stephen directed Stacey and Sara to resume what they had been doing to help the two girls cum.

It didn't take long and Alice was first. She arched her back, her generous tits flopping, screamed "Oh fuuuck" once and came. The sight and sound of that, coupled with Stacey rubbing her clit, helped Lily over the edge soon after.

Looking down as the two exhausted girls, Cheryl said "The first test is completed successfully."

"We're done with you two sluts," commented Brad. "Stay here and rest if you like. Everyone else, it's time for the second test."

Back at the dining room table, Russ voiced a thought, "I hope Brad we are going to get to fuck someone tonight. Watching that has given me the urge."

"Don't worry; every guy here is going to get laid. You'll just have to wait," Brad replied.

"The second test," Cheryl resumed, "is called 'The egg of the gods'. One girl is needed for this."

"Following the logic of youngest first, I nominate Orella the thief," said Stephen, naming Stacey's character.

"Excellent," said Brad, who always enjoyed tormenting his step-daughter. "For this test, I have provided a blackboard and chalk, just as in the game. Stacey, all you have to do is write the numbers from 100 down to 0 and the alphabet backwards from A to Z on the board, within three minutes."

"That's easy!" said Stacey. Having started out as exceptionally bright, even in the dumbed down state she was in, it wasn't much of a challenge.

"I'm glad you think so. Cheryl, would you mind helping your daughter with the 'egg of the Gods' please." Brad grinned happily.

This turned out to be a vibrating egg designed for insertion into the vagina and operated by remote control through a phone app, which just happened to be loaded on Brad's phone. Brad had Stacey strip naked, insert the egg and then put her panties back on, just to be sure it stayed safely in place.

"We'd better test it to make sure it works before you begin the test," Brad commented evilly. He activated the device and soon had put Stacey in a highly aroused state before he even let her begin the test. Her underwear was showing a noticeable damp patch.

Once the test stated, Stacey was making it through the numbers pretty well until just after she had written '19' when she gave a sudden groan and clutched the easel desperately. Brad had turned the vibration level up to maximum. A wide damp stain appeared on the crotch of her panties where she had cum. Seconds were ticking by as she struggled to recover from her climax.

After taking a few deep breaths to calm herself, Stacey resumed and soon reached zero. She still had half her time left, but writing the alphabet backwards required more thought than the numbers. Still she was on course to finish on time. But Brad once more turned up the vibrations.

Stacey had just written G -- only six more letters to go, when she was overwhelmed with a huge orgasm. She sank to her knees. Her panties were now completely soaked. She had squirted and her juices were dripping on the floor below her.

That might have been the end had not Katie gone over to her, raised the teen's chin and looked her in the eyes. "Stacey, its Natalia. Get up and finish the task. I believe in you. You can do this, do it for me." Stacey nodded once, shakily got to her feet and wrote the last six letters, finishing with six seconds too spare.

"The second test is completed successfully," Cheryl intoned. Stacey had sunk back to her knees. Katie and Connor helped her up and escorted her to a seat in the living room adjacent to the dining area.

Brad, ignoring this, stated, "As the second task is completed a secret door in the wall opens. You can see a short corridor leads to another chamber similar to this one."

"Ok everyone, on we go," said Stephen. "We help Orella, Fleur and Alice along if they need it."

The following room was physically identical to the previous one, including the pornographic wall decorations, but with different furnishings. It contained only three points of note. One was stone bench in the centre of the room, the second another small chest, presumably containing yet more unholy sex-toys and finally a statue of a male god situated against the wall opposite the one they had just entered through.

According to Brad's description the statue of the god portrayed him as handsome, muscular and with a very large and prominently erect penis. Natalia took note of this. She had been expecting and waiting for something of the sort and she was pretty sure she knew what it meant. If there was a task relating to this statue she would claim it as hers.

Cheryl spoke once again. "Know, oh barbarous intruders that two more tests await ye in this place and both must be overcome for ye to progress to the final chamber. The first will stretch the capacity of the one taking it to the limits. One girl is required for this."

"If we carry on the same logic as so far, then this test belongs to Sara," said Russ.

"Umm... I'm not sure I'm keen on this 'being stretched to the limits' business," the brunette observed.

"Well, I reckon you're going to have to do one of these tests at some point," Stephen noted. "It might as well be this one. It can't be worse than Stacey's, surely."

"Let's find out," said Brad happily. "In the game the Priestess collects three objects from the box and attaches them to the stone bench via a cunning mechanism. Our 'stone bench' is going to be the coffee table in the living room and Cheryl will fetch the other items we need."

These turned out to be dildos, each with a wide rubber base allowing them to be attached to a wall or other surface via suction. Cheryl placed them in a row on the long, narrow, coffee table top so they thrust obscenely up into the air, spaced out evenly along the length of the table.

All were of a substantial size, especially in girth. The first was perhaps the general size and shape of an exceptionally well-hung man. The second was at least as large, but had a second, smaller, stem clearly intended to penetrate the anus of the user. The third was of the same design, but both of the artificial cocks were increased in size, beyond the norm for the human male.

"To pass the test," Cheryl intoned, "the heroine must mount each dildo in turn and take at least four or five inches of its length within her. She must also achieve orgasm. Lubrication in permitted and other party members, who have yet to take a test, may help bring her off."

"You have got to be fucking joking," Sara announced, staring at the huge dildos with horror.

"Oh, stop moaning bitch," said Brad. "You should be grateful I spared you the big horse cock one I sometimes use on Cheryl. She really loves that!" he laughed, while Cheryl winced at the memory.

Once more Natalia adopted a supportive role, telling Sara that she could do this and it would be ok. She told herself it was because she needed the party to succeed, but perhaps just a little of Katie's kindness had crept through Natalia's defences.

Megan applied generous amounts of lube to the first dildo and then got on her knees to lick Sara's pussy. Russ had long since enjoyed his first threesome with his wife and mistress and the two women were now very comfortable with each other as lovers and even as friends. When Sara felt ready, she swung a leg over the table and position herself over the first dildo. She lowered herself onto it using her hands to get the angle for penetration and then slowly bent her legs. The well-lubricated dildo slid into her vagina as she opened up to accept it.

"Uhhh... that's not... too bad," she said. Aided by some gentle movement up and down, Sara was able to surpass the length requirement with something to spare. In fact, when Cheryl announced that she had met the first part of the test and could move on Sara even looked a little disappointed. She had been starting to enjoy herself.

Megan had already lubed up both parts of the next dildo. The artificial cock that was going to penetrate her vagina was not too much of an issue -- that had already been nicely prepared by the first one. Megan helped her friend with the positioning of the anal dildo. As Sara pushed down on the larger one and took into her cunt, the smaller slid into her anus, Megan helping to keep it in place.

"Oh... my... fucking... God!" Sara moaned as the feeling of being doubly penetrated overwhelmed her.

"Take it slowly, you've got this," Natalia said.

And if seemed she was right. As Sara squirmed and heaved on the two impaling cocks, millimetre by millimetre they slid further in. She grew more accustomed to the feeling and even began to experience the beginnings of pleasure. Being filled front and rear was intense. She knew she could cum like this. She was just going to ask Megan to rub her clit for her, when Cheryl announced the second stage of the test as complete.

In contrast, Sara had her doubts as to whether the next part could possibly be pleasurable. The two shafts of silicone thrusting their way skyward were larger than anything she had ever taken inside her before. However, she was well prepared from what had gone before and her pussy was practically dripping with lubrication both artificial and natural.

It was probably the desperate need to cum that Sara was feeling which helped. She needed no encouragement this time. Clambering aboard the two cocks, she got the tip of the larger one inside her cunt and then used her hands to position the other so it slid into her arsehole.

There were cheers and whoops of support from the others as Sara slowly worked her way down, the two dildos filling her as her holes slowly stretched to accommodate their huge girth. Sara was sweating and trembling, but could also feel an orgasm building inside her. The obscenity of the whole scene was exciting her.

"Jesus..." Sara muttered.

"You're almost there," Megan said encouragingly.

"Enough of this," muttered Russ. He stepped forward, put a hand on each of Sara's shoulder and pushed down. An extra inch of flexible and yet firm silicon slid into each of her holes. Sara gave a cry of mingled pain and pleasure, her hand flew to her clit and suddenly she was lost in a huge climax, the most powerful she could remember. She was far too overwhelmed to hear Cheryl announce that the test was complete.