Friday Night Games Club Ch. 05

Story Info
The Temple of Derketo tests the women to their limits.
8.7k words
4.7
9.7k
5

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: all characters in this story are 18+ years old, as previously established.

Friday Night Games Club -- Chapter 5

Katie's search for evidence of Brad's mind control techniques was making progress. She had free-rein of Brad and Cheryl's house when they were out and was essentially looking for three things. So far she had found one and possibly found another.

The easiest thing to seek was Brad's supply of the drugging liquid. By its nature it had to be fairly bulky and she was pretty sure that she had found it on the first day of searching. In the garage, which like many was used as a storage area rather than for a car, there was a large metal box with a hefty padlock. Given that a search of the rest of the house had turned up nothing, it was fairly obvious that the drugs had to be stored in that box. The problem was that Katie could not find the key anywhere and finally concluded that Brad must carry it on him.

The second item that Katie sought was the strange device, about the size and shape of a small pocket torch, which she had seen once, in the hands of Cheryl. Katie was convinced it was relevant. Despite searching everywhere she could think of, several times in some cases, she had found nothing. Again, she was forced to the thought that Brad kept it with him.

The thing Katie had hoped for but least expected to find, was the one that she in fact did. In the room downstairs that Brad used as an office was a locked filing cabinet. Katie had found the key in the top drawer under the computer desk in the same room. Most of the cabinet was full of household bills and the like, but she had also found a printed off sheet setting out in full exactly what she needed to know.

The sheet contained full details of a method of mind control, to which Brad had added notes of his own in pen. He had also written a name -- Geoff Mills --and a mobile number on the sheet. Katie took a photocopy on the office printer and also a photo on her phone.

In the privacy of the bedroom Brad had allocated to her, Katie studied the copy until she knew the contents by heart and then destroyed it. The photo she retained, just in case. She spent some time pondering what she had learned and also the remaining gaps in her knowledge. Then she phoned Connor and asked to meet him, partly due to needing to talk this through with someone but also because an important thought had just struck her.

*****

They met in a café they both knew well about 15 minutes' walk from the flat Connor and Holly shared. Katie arrived first, purchased her drink and selected a table. The place was nearly empty and there was no likelihood they would be overheard. When Connor arrived Katie was amused how wary he looked. He bought a coffee and joined her. "Umm... who am I talking too," he asked, "Katie or Natalia?"

"Katie," she replied. "Natalia thinks its best that I deal with you. She hasn't forgotten what you did to us and has a strong desire to do something very unpleasant to you." Katie was smiling, as if she was joking, but Connor winced.

Feeling it was best to change the subject Connor first asked what Katie had found out about Brad's control technique.

"There are two parts to making it happen: a liquid drug and ultra-sonic sound. I assume the latter explains the device I saw Cheryl with. From what I can make out, the mind control itself has two effects, a principal and a secondary one. The main intention is to make the subject increasingly susceptible to obeying orders to the point that eventually they have a psychological need to do so. At that stage they are effectively enslaved."

"So you're saying Brad's control is permanent," Connor said, gloomily.

"That depends. For one thing the effect is not specific to an individual controller, although in most cases the person who has done it will be the one calling the shots because they know what's going on. But I think if the original controller wasn't around for some reason, then the enslaved subject would look for someone else to give them orders and would be unhappy until they found one. I guess they would just pick on the most dominant person they could find."

Connor interrupted, "So you are saying that even if the control can't be broken, it could be transferred to another person?"

"Yes, in theory, but I don't know what would be involved. Although something like that already seems to have happened with me and Stacey," Katie mused.

"I see," said Connor thoughtfully. "But can it be reversed altogether?"

"In the early stages, yes. Maybe even later on, if the person got intense support to 'deprogram' them, as it were. But from what the guy who wrote the notes I read says -- I think he is called Geoff Mills, by the way -- after a certain point the change is irreversible. The person will have a slave mentality for the rest of their life. All you could really do for them is to find a kind master or mistress who would treat them well."

"And what is the secondary effect you mentioned?" Connor asked.

"The subject's sex-drive is increased substantially. This comes partly from a chemical effect of the drugs, which therefore always happens, combined with the programming they are given, which can be varied by the wishes of the mind-controller. The latter can even change a person's sexuality to bi-sexual. Essentially they become so horny they will fuck anyone, so when programmed to be attracted to their own sex they easily comply."

Katie sounded unfazed by this last part. She had found she enjoyed the sex she was having with other women. She had no idea if this was due to Brad's control or whether it was innate within her and she had been supressing it, but either way she was happy to embrace a new identity as bi-sexual and she didn't think she would be going back.

"And can this high libido be undone?" Connor inquired.

"It seems to be exactly the same as the submissiveness aspect. It could be reversed in the early stages but after a while it's permanent. Remember it partly comes from the drugs, rather than the programming. Also I guess the person who is the controller could keep programming her slave with new instructions as well, either permanent or temporary."

"Wow, that's... that's terrifying," Connor said. But also kind of horny, he thought privately. He wondered what he would do if it was too late for Holly and she were permanently enslaved. It would be his fault of course, so he supposed it would be his duty to become the sort of kind master to Holly that Katie had mentioned. It was a tough job, but somebody would have to do it.

Then it dawned on him that Katie had said 'her' when referring to the slave master. Was she having similar thoughts to the one he had just had? Connor suspected that her Natalia personality would like the idea of owning a harem of slaves. He had better keep an eye on that.

Meanwhile he had another question. "None of this explains the loss of intelligence that seems to happen. I mean, look at poor Holly. Same with Claire."

"That's because there is nothing about it in Geoff Mills' instructions. It seems to be something Brad has done. Some of the notes he has added in the margins mention something about experimenting with the ultrasonic frequencies. But I have nothing to go on as to whether it's permanent or not."

"So what do we do?" Connor asked, a little plaintively. The only thing that seemed certain was the uncertainty.

"Mostly we just have the carry on for the moment and keep looking. I'll stay at Brad's, you stay with Holly and we meet up for the club nights. We mustn't do anything to arouse Brad's suspicions. One thing though, in case there is a chance of doing something for Holly, it makes sense to keep her away from Brad as much as possible. Find an excuse to leave her at home; get Claire to stay with her too if you can manage to agree it with Stephen."

"Okay, I'll think of an excuse. Is that it then?" asked Connor, starting to get up from his seat.

"No, one last thing. I realised I've been a bit dumb. I've been looking for the drug at Brad's and it seems like he has it secured. But then I remembered that Holly has been drugging you. There must be a supply hidden at your place. Given the state Holly is in I doubt she has been as careful as Brad in guarding it. Find that drug, Connor, and bring it to me."

Connor nodded. He would do as his sister asked, although he felt it all seemed a bit hopeless.

*****

While brother and sister were meeting, their tormentor was enjoying himself in his favourite way -- using and humiliating his slaves and plotting to do the same to others. Brad had found the more women he enslaved, the more he enjoyed reminding them of their place in his world, which was generally on their knees.

That was exactly where Cheryl and Stacey were now. The red-headed mother and daughter were both wearing matching black net stockings and suspender belts, black stilettos and leather slave collars round their necks, but were otherwise naked. Brad was sat on the edge of the bed, while his two slaves knelt before him, sharing his cock back and forth between them as they worshipped their Master with their mouths, tongues and fingers.

Sitting back contentedly as his women worked on him, Brad let his mind wander to his plans. He noted to himself that the next Club night would be Megan, Lily and Alice's third session. They would be completing their brain-washing and be fully transformed into sex-crazed submissive sluts. That thought gave him a glow of pride.

Megan belonged to Russ of course, but he would get to decide what to do with Lily and Alice. A couple of hot 18-year-old nymphomaniac slaves should be able to make him a lot of money one way or another. Brad looked down at Cheryl and spoke, "You... yes, you, slut."

Cheryl left Brad's cock to her daughter and looked up, "Yes Master?"

"What do you think I should do with Lily and Alice?"

An evil grin gave over Cheryl's face. Brad's programming had brought out a sadistic streak in her. "Why not make them into cheap whores Master? Have them stand on street corners and sell their bodies to passing trade. It's all that sluts like them are good for anyway."

"A nice idea, but pimping is illegal. If the money they made was traced back to me then I could get in trouble with the law. I suppose I could make sure all the cash went through you so that you were the one who went to jail if anything went wrong," he mused. "Of course, you and your slut daughter would look good standing on a street corner too."

Cheryl looked alarmed, wondering if he meant it, which was exactly the reason why Brad had said it. He enjoyed keeping his slaves unsettled. It ensured they remained quick to obey. "Any other ideas?" he asked her.

Keen to ingratiate herself, Cheryl tried to think of something nastier. "How about selling them as sex slaves?" she said. "There should be a ready market for a couple of sexy young sluts like them."

"Yes, that's not a bad thought. Also I guess I am going to need some new girls for the club soon. Got any ideas?"

"Oh, yes Master. Thank you for reminding me. My cousin Andi was very interested in the club when I explained a bit about it," Cheryl replied, still keen to please.

"Andy?" Brad said. "I've got enough guys."

"No, Andi, Master, with an 'I'. It's short for Andrea. She came to our wedding."

"Oh yes, I recall. Ginger bitch like you and Stacey. Pretty hot as I recollect. Good, invite her along as soon as she can make it. Your family seem to make pretty good fuck-toys. Anyway, enough of that; get back to sucking my dick. I want to be nice and hard when I fuck your whore daughter's cunt... and then your arse afterward."

Brad's only disappointment was that the current batch of sluts he was processing were getting to keep such smarts as they had. Brad much preferred the bimbo option. But it was a small sacrifice for keeping Connor and Katie useful to him and Russ had said he preferred Megan and Sara as they were, so perhaps it was for the best.

As if all that wasn't enough, he had something hot lined up for the next game night. The party had hammed the Etu tribe pretty hard in the last session and unless they were terminally stupid they should follow the clues and find the Etu's temple of Derketo soon. Brad was looking forward to that and had all the props he would need ready. He had also briefed Cheryl on her latest non-player character role as the High Priestess. Yes, all in all, life was pretty damn good for Bradley Gilmour.

*****

In contrast Connor Wade felt his life was a total mess and he knew he had nobody to blame but himself. Having followed Katie's advice to avoid consuming anything prepared for him by Holly, his mind was becoming clearer and he was finding it easier to concentrate. One plus of that was that he had just about managed to resume his job in time when he had been on the brink of losing it, although he was effectively on probation with his employers.

Unfortunately, with the return of the ability to think, had come all the traumas and woes that Brad had temporarily washed away. Connor felt guilty about Holly and was reminded of it daily. He was living with someone who was a shadow of what she had been, a brainwashed, lust-crazed bimbo, who made her living putting on sex-shows on the internet.

What made it worse was that, while he was horrified by what he had done to her, he also found the slut version of Holly irresistibly sexy. So Connor was still fucking Holly, and Claire too when he got the chance; he just couldn't resist. But afterwards he felt guilty about that too. Katie had told him that it was because he had a heightened sex drive due to what Brad had done to him, but that knowledge didn't help with the guilt.

Then there was Katie. Betraying his own sister into the hands of Brad seemed the worst sin of all, and he felt awful about it, filled with regret. But that wasn't the end of it. Whatever Brad had done hadn't just turned Katie into a slut like Holly, it had created this 'Natalia' personality. And, frankly, Natalia scared Connor witless. The knowledge that such darkness existed, and presumably always had, within the person he had thought of as his harmless sweet little sister, was terrifying.

At the same time he couldn't deny he also found 'Natalia' really hot, although he was perfectly well aware that she was just Katie, his sister. Perhaps that was also an effect of his increased libido, but for Connor these incestuous thoughts were the final piece in the jigsaw to convince him he was a monster far worse than any fantasy vampire.

And he knew all of it was his fault. It was true that Bradley Gilmour was a total bastard, but neither Holly nor Katie would ever have met Brad but for him. After all, if he wasn't happy in his relationship with Holly, maybe he should have talked to her about it and worked harder to make things better. Instead he had run off to Brad and asked that she be turned into a sex-slave. It wasn't the action of a strong or confident man.

The problem was that all this self-loathing was making him useless. He wanted to help Katie in whatever it was she had planned and he had easily found Holly's supply of the drug. She had simply put it in her wardrobe. But that was about the only useful thing he had done recently. He was spending all his time in miserable contemplation of his foolish and immoral actions and this was paralysing him from taking any action.

And so it might have remained, had not an odd thought struck Connor on Thursday evening, the day before the next Friday Night Games Club meeting. He was musing about whether he could really bring himself to just sit there and play a stupid game in Brad Gilmour's house in the light of everything he was feeling, but at the same time he knew he had to be there to support Katie.

Holly and Claire would not be there. Following his talk with Katie, Connor had persuaded Brad and Stephen that the two girls should miss the club night to get on with earning money on the web. Given they were both fully processed and enslaved, Brad had raised no objection, merely saying that there would be plenty of fuck-able sluts coming, so it was no problem.

'Ghom the barbarian,' Connor mused, thinking of this character in the game. Ghom was tough, strong and decisive. He never over-thought things but just acted on instinct. That was a hell of a role-playing challenge for Connor at the moment. He was feeling weak, useless and wracked with doubt. He sighed to himself as he thought, 'if only I could be a bit more like Ghom'.

Then it hit him. He could. Brad had used mind-control to convince Katie she was a vampire and it had worked. It had tapped into parts of her personality that were usually supressed. And while Natalia was something of a psycho, she was undeniably tough and decisive.

Connor had no intention of trying to become a barbarian warrior. For one thing you can't acquire bulging muscles and amazing weapon skills overnight. But what if he could just get something of his character's self-confidence? Suppose he could become an assertive, alpha-male version of himself. That Connor would know what to do. That Connor might just be able to kick Brad's butt and save Katie and Holly.

Connor knew there was no way that Brad would help him with something like that, but perhaps there was something Katie could do with the knowledge she had gained so far. It seemed at least worth talking to her about it. Suddenly Connor was looking forward to Friday night.

*****

The fifth session

Even with Holly and Claire absent, there were plenty of players assembled for the latest meeting of the Friday Night Games Club. Mac, Billy, Connor and Stephen were all unaccompanied by their women, but Russ had Megan and Sara with him. Brad's household of Cheryl, Stacey and Katie were all present and correct, as were Stacey's friends Lily and Alice.

Once the game started, Brad was pleased to see that he was going to get his wish. The Temple of Derketo would soon be in play. The party, comprising the five male player's characters plus Katie's Natalia, Stacey's Orella and Sara's Yasmela, had sallied from their base with the Sethra and headed into Etu territory. They had left Megan, Lily and Alice's characters behind. Brad didn't tell them that the other girls might prove useful, despite their lack of obvious adventuring skills. They could find that out for themselves.

Initially the players were surprised by the lack of opposition, but when they followed the clues to the supposedly treasure stuffed temple they discovered that most of the remaining forces of the Etu had been mustered to protect their holy place.

It was the toughest fight the players had yet had, and they were grateful Sara's healer was present. Most of the characters suffered wounds. Mac, not untypically, took a few too many risks and his torturer was only saved from death by his use of a 'hero point'.

Brad took a certain amount of delight in pointing out that meant that his character Hemmet was unconscious and would need several days to recover. On the basis of Brad's rule that "what happens in the game happens to you", this meant Mac was debarred from taking part in whatever 'entertainments' might follow from the game.

Mac had got up in disgust and left, saying that he had no intention of hanging around to watch other people have fun. He would rather go home and fuck Jade. His departure was greeted with some relief by most of those present, save perhaps his friend and protégé Billy. Brad, as ever, found the whole thing amusing. Annoying people, even his supposed friends, always entertained him.

Having finally overcome the opposition and patched themselves up as much as possible afterward, the remaining party members prepared to enter the temple itself. Before doing so Stephen asked Billy what he knew of Derketo. "She's a goddess of lust and fertility, like Thelisa, but she's also a death deity. So expect sex stuff, but likely with some nasty edge to it," the nerd teen replied.