Friday Night Games Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad looked down at the exhausted woman covered in sweat, lube and her own cum juices and now slumped over the coffee table, and said, "Well, that was fun. Time for the next test I think. Someone help that slut off the table and put her with the others. Lily and Ali are looking perkier; they can see to her."

*****

Back at the dining table Natalia was confident her moment had arrived. She had figured out that the ultrasonic device she was looking for had to be present on game nights so it could have an effect. By a process of elimination, she had concluded that it must be somewhere under the table, near to where Brad sat. She had looked everywhere else.

She also knew Brad well enough by now to realise that at some point he would want to be in on the action. One of these damn tests was going to be about him. Taking that test was her best shot at getting near enough to Brad and his end of the table to check out her theory and hopefully get a good look at the device.

When Brad had mentioned the handsome sex god, Natalia had been convinced that this would be it. It was doubtless a perfect description of how Brad saw himself, although Natalia also had to admit he was genuinely handsome, and pretty good in bed too. Although, she thought in a happy memory, Stephen was better.

"Right," said Brad to his diminished band of players, "the High Priestess steps up to the statue of the God and tells you that it is Derketo's consort, Dagon. She mutters a spell of some sort and before your horrified eyes you see the statue change. It doesn't animate, but it does pulsate with unholy life. In particular its erect penis throbs and pulsates with energy."

Cheryl added, "The next task is a simple one. Give a blow-job to the god, satisfy him in whatever way he wants and make him cum."

"The part of Dagon will be played by your very own Games Master," Brad added with a smirk, looking at Megan expectantly.

"My task! Mine!" shouted Natalia. Everyone looked at her in surprise. Somehow, despite the maths which suggested otherwise, everyone had assumed that the domineering Natalia would either escape doing one of these challenges entirely, or would somehow do one meant for a man. That she would volunteer to demean herself had occurred to no one.

Brad, however, was delighted. He knew that Katie, as he still thought of her, had under his training become a superb fuck in every way. One of her excellent blow-jobs would be a good start to proceedings. But, much as he enjoyed the success of his plan to mess with her head and make her into Natalia, he was coming to think she was a bit too proud. Here was an opportunity to publically humiliate the bitch and remind her who was in charge.

Natalia had been sitting at the opposite end of the table from Brad. She now dived under it and crawled along past the legs of the remaining players. As she arrived at Brad's feet, she scanned the underside of the table. And there was the thing she sought. Brad had put a couple of brackets under the table and resting in them was what Natalia concluded had to be the ultrasonic device.

Knowing she didn't have long, she studied it carefully, noting the maker's name. With that and its appearance she was convinced she would be able to track it down on the internet. With luck she could buy one of her own. With that, the drug Connor had found and Geoff Mills' instructions she would have the full kit.

Satisfied, Natalia turned her attention to where Brad was freeing his cock from his underwear. She would give him the best blow-job she could manage. It seemed fair enough in exchange for access to his secrets, even if he didn't know that.

She was not destined to get off that lightly. Brad was indeed enjoying her blow-job, but he would enjoy puncturing her arrogance even more. When he was ready, Brad hauled Natalia out from under the table by her hair, flipped her round so she was bent over the table, raised the short leather skirt she was wearing to round her waist and then ripped her panties down her legs.

Brad slammed his cock into Natalia's cunt, not concerning himself whether she was ready for it or not and simply began to ram in and out of her as hard as he could, holding onto a bunch of her hair for support. Stephen, Russ and Billy watched the scene with lust in their eyes while Megan had reached the stage where such things no longer troubled her. She assumed they were natural and normal for sluts like her and Katie.

Only Connor was upset. He had to pretend not to be so as to maintain the illusion that he was still drugged and under Brad's control, but the sight of his sister being brutally fucked by Bradley Gilmour revolted him. What made it worse was the look on Katie's face. Far from hating being fucked like this in front of everyone she clearly loved it.

"Take that whore," growled Brad. "Tell these people what you are. Tell them you like it when I use you as a fuck-toy."

"I'm a whore and a slut. Just a cum-dump for you, and I fucking love it. Fuck me harder," she gasped.

Connor winced as they continued this sort of talk. In was a relief to him when his sister finally dissolved into orgasm and shortly after Brad gave a series of grunts as he fired his sperm into her.

Brad withdrew his wilting cock and slumped into his chair. "I would say that task is definitely complete. The statue of Dagon shifts aside to reveal a passageway to the next and final room. It is the High Priestess' room, luxuriously and richly furnished. The main features are a large plush bed and a life size statue of the Goddess Derketo."

As he said this Natalia wearily dragged herself off the table and made her way back to her seat, using her torn panties to mop up the cum leaking from her pussy.

"Brad," said Stephen, "It's getting late. If I can guess what one of the last two tests is, can we do both at once?"

Brad was feeling a little tired as well following his recent exertions. "Yeah, ok."

"I reckon one of us has to fuck the High Priestess and make her cum. Right?" suggested Stephen.

"Yes, that was going to be the last one. All right, we do the last two tests and we can deal with what happens after that next time."

"Ok," said Stephen, "I claim that one. What's the other?"

Brad looked at Russ. "Megan gets gang-banged. Russ, your wife needs to get all her holes filled by you, Connor and Billy. I want her airtight and all four of you have to cum."

"About bloody time," Billy said, "We've been watching all this horny stuff all evening. If I don't fuck something soon I'm gonna cum in my pants."

Stephen looked to Russ, "She's your wife. I think you should choose who does what."

Russ, not for the first time, wondered how things had come to this. Megan was sitting with a dreamy expression on face not caring at all about what was going to happen to her. He sighed and said, "If anyone is going to fuck my wife's ass it's going to be me. Connor can have her pussy and Billy her mouth."

"Good," Brad said. "Gentlemen, Megan, Cheryl, let's retire to the master bedroom and get this little orgy done. Katie, go and get the girls cleaned up and dressed so they are ready to go home when we've finished."

*****

Half an hour later, the final 'tests' were approaching their conclusion. Megan, with a rampant cock in every hole, had risen to the occasion and soon had Billy exploding his cum down her throat, while the tightness of her anal passage had squeezed her husband's cock to orgasm not long after.

Connor lasted longest, his doubts about the whole situation giving him more self-control, but ultimately the sight of Megan's large tits bouncing around above him as she rode his cock with her wet cunt, had caused his balls to tighten and spurt his spunk into her. As for Megan, she seemed in a state of delirious arousal and had had more orgasms than anyone bothered to count.

At the other end of the bed, Stephen had demonstrated his skills by fucking Cheryl doggy style and making her cum twice. Her obvious delight in this had induced unexpected feelings of jealousy in Brad, which he had compensated for by ramming his reawakened cock down her throat, while Stephen continued to fuck her. When the two men finally spayed their cum into either end of the spit-roasted MILF, it could indeed be said that Derketo's tasks were well and truly complete.

Brad might have been less content with life if he had known that downstairs Natalia was having a long detailed look at his ultrasonic device. 'Yes', she thought, 'things are looking up. And tomorrow I will phone Geoff Mills...'

*****

In Chapter 6 Natalia further explores the wonderful world of mind control and Brad meets his perfect woman.