Friday Night Games Club Ch. 08

Story Info
Katie and Natalia resolve their differences.
7.9k words
4.62
6.4k
5
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters in the story are 18 or older.

Friday Night Games Club -- Chapter 8

Natalia was keen to get to Mac, Jade, Billy and Amy before Brad did, and in this, she was successful. Being thrown out of his home had put Brad off balance and when something was on her mind Natalia was very driven. She spent the Saturday after the dramatic events of the Friday night before in going to see them. However, the results were not entirely as she anticipated.

She went to see Billy first and had no difficulty in persuading him to let her into the student house he and Amy were renting. She found, as she had half expected, that Amy had recovered much of her lost intelligence. It had been weeks since she had last attended a Games Club night and been subjected to Brad's 'bimbofication' process and so, as Geoff Mills has predicted, the effect was wearing off.

Natalia insisted on talking to Amy one to one while Billy was dispatched to wait in the kitchen. The nerdy student was plainly somewhat frightened of the forceful woman and he readily agreed to her demand. But when Natalia came to the crunch question as to whether Amy wanted to be free of her subservience to Billy, she didn't get the answer she expected.

"Well, you see Natalia," the Goth girl said, "I think we both know that I have a naturally submissive personality. Long before I met Billy and Brad, I had been looking for someone to take control of my life and give it purpose. I wasn't really very happy in those days. That's how I got into the whole Goth vibe; you know all the gloom and doom stuff. I know Billy isn't that wonderful and what he did to me was bad, but actually I am much happier than I was."

"Really? So, you want to stay with him after everything he has done?"

"Yes -- to be honest, he's no worse than a lot of young guys these days. But there are parts of our relationship I would like to change. Do you think you could persuade him to alter a few things?" said Amy hopefully.

"Oh yes. I'll tell him I'll rip his balls off if he doesn't agree. I imagine that should so it," said Natalia grimly.

"Would you really do that?" asked Amy with horrified fascination.

"Maybe not literally, but it won't arise, since I'm certain he'll not take the risk," said Natalia with a sinister smile. "So, what do you want?"

Amy shuddered at what Natalia had said, but also gave her a look of melting submission. "Do you remember that time at Brad's when I grovelled at your feet and licked your boots Mistress?" Amy seemed unaware of using the last word. It had been automatic.

"Yes, I do slave," Natalia said, indulging the girl's fantasy but also enjoying the memory.

"It was wonderful to submit to you and I miss it so much, Mistress. I would like Billy, as my Master, to give me over into your control for a weekend --say once a month -- if that would be acceptable to you Mistress." Amy peered at Natalia, shyly but hopefully.

"A bold request for a worthless slave," Natalia said coldly. "You do realise that if I agree, I will use you in any way that pleases me without any consideration for what you may desire?" In reality, Natalia was delighted. The idea of dominating this sexy submissive girl was hugely exciting to her.

A visible shudder of excitement ran through Amy's body. She threw herself off the chair she was sitting on and knelt before Natalia. "Please, I beg Mistress."

"Very well, slut. I will instruct your Master in line with your plea. Once a month you will spend the weekend with me and I will show you the meaning of true submission. Do you have any other request to make of me?"

"Oh, thank you Mistress, you're so kind to your slave," whispered Amy, almost breathless with excitement. "I have only one other request, Mistress. Will you instruct my Master in how to treat a slave properly? How to be dominant without being abusive? I think Master does not fully understand the nature of such a relationship."

"Slave, it is not your place to question your Master and I will punish you for it before I leave. However, I think you may be correct and so I will also grant your request. I will train your Master in correct behaviour and I will ensure he follows my instructions. Go and fetch him now and I will give you both your first lesson."

*****

Natalia had not intended to be so long with Billy and Amy but by the time she had finished with them, two hours had passed. She had first taken Amy over her knee for a thorough spanking, while Billy was made to watch without being allowed to take any part. Amy's bottom was glowing a fiery red before Natalia was satisfied that the slave girl had sufficiently learnt her lesson. Then she made Amy kneel down to worship her Mistress's pussy while the sexy Goth girl was fucked from behind by Billy. All three of them had cum pretty much at the same time.

After that Billy had been very amenable to all instructions from Natalia, a situation reinforced by the fact that he had been fearful of losing Amy. He readily agreed to abide by Natalia's orders as to his conduct toward his slave and to Amy spending time with Natalia.

It had occurred to Natalia that Amy might choose to stay with Billy; she was well aware of the girl's submissive nature. What she found when she finally got to see Mac and Jade was much more surprising to her.

Natalia -- or more accurately Katie -- had never been to Mac's home, an old two-up, two-down terraced house, but Connor had once. He had told her it was a typical bachelor's pad: beer cans and half eaten takeaways scattered around, several days' washing-up in the sink, a working micro-wave in need of cleaning but the oven seemingly unused and so on.

What she found on arrival was very different. The place was clean and would have qualified as tidy, except for the rather excessive number of ornaments cluttering up most of the flat surfaces in the parlour. These were not to Natalia's taste at all, cute China cats being a particular feature.

Jade was present, looking as blonde and bubbly as ever and watching daytime TV. Like Amy her intelligence had returned, although Natalia, somewhat snobbishly, was not sure that it made as much difference in her case. However, she couldn't deny the friendliness of the girl, who disappeared off to fetch tea and biscuits, while Mac was summoned from upstairs, where it seemed he had yet to get out of bed. Jade excused this by saying he worked hard all week, and deserved his weekend lie-in.

He eventually appeared in a t-shirt and jeans, having neither shaved nor showered yet. While still an unprepossessing sight, Natalia did note some improvements. He looked like he had lost some weight, his beard was trimmed and his clothing was clean. Mac plonked himself down on the sofa and Jade sat next to him. They made an unlikely couple.

Natalia explained that she had come to offer Jade a choice. She noted how Mac had paid Brad to enslave Jade. Knowing that, did Jade want to abandon him and come away? Natalia promised to help her if she that was what she desired.

"Oh, but Nath is just such a big cuddly teddy bear really," said Jade brightly, squeezing Mac round the middle. Natalia wondered for a second who she was talking about; then the recollection returned that Mac's given name was Nathan. She noticed that the burly man had blushed with embarrassment at Jade's comment.

Natalia could practically hear the world flip as her idea about this relationship was turned upside down. Mac had fancied Jade, he had freely admitted that himself, but she had understandably shied away from a man twice her age and with little to recommend him. Mac had turned to Brad to overcome that problem with mind control, and no doubt in the early stage of their relationship she had been little more than a sex-slave and unpaid housemaid.

But, one way or another, by living together it seemed he had come to depend more and more on her. The state of the house was evidence of that. She in turn had presumably found something to like about him, although it still escaped Natalia what that could be.

She decided to test the Mac part of her guess. Natalia turned the burly man, "If I told to you that I was going to take Jade away from you and you would never see her again, what would you say?" Oddly enough, Mac never questioned for a moment that she could do it; Natalia already knew that she frightened him, as if she were something he could not understand.

At her comment two emotions flitted across Mac's face in quick succession. The first was fear, the second emotional pain. "Please don't do that. I need her. She... she means a lot to me. I wouldn't want to lose her." His usual blustering bully act was absent. He looked like a little lost boy for all the bulk and the beard.

"Aww, don't say that," exclaimed Jade. "I wouldn't leave. I know Nath needs his little Jadey," and she wrapped her arms round him and hugged him.

Natalia realised with horrified fascination that Jade was effectively acting as a motherly figure here and Mac as the needy kid. It was not at all to her taste, but she couldn't deny that they both seemed happy with the arrangement. There was only one thing that still didn't fit. As Natalia had witnessed with her own eyes, Mac had a predilection for rough sex and promiscuity. What did Jade make of that?

When she asked, Jade said, "Oh, that's fine. I love the gang-bangs and stuff. You saw me at Brad's Club didn't you? To be honest, I'm just sorry Nath has stopped taking me. Would it be alright if we started seeing Brad again?"

Natalia gave a sigh. She had set great store by giving the women a choice and it seemed Jade had chosen. "If you want," she replied, "but listen, both of you. Mac, I want you to treat Jade well. If I hear to the contrary, I shall not be happy and I will ensure you know about it. And don't let Brad do his bimbo thing again either."

"Yeah, alright," muttered Mac. "I kinda like her as she is anyway," he added.

Natalia shook her head. Being mind-controlled messed with your head; her own experience told her that. But so did friendship, affection and love... basically when you got down to it there was no accounting for taste and nothing odder than people. Mac and Jade were as unlikely a couple as could be imagined, but she couldn't deny that they seemed happy. Which was more than she was...

*****

Two months later -- January 2018

Connor was intrigued. Katie had moved out of Cheryl's house not long after he, Holly and Claire had moved in, saying she needed some space to think things through. She had taken Stacey with her and they were staying at Stephen's home. Connor had been so busy settling his own harem in and supporting Cheryl in her divorce from Brad that he had not given his sister much thought. But now she had asked to come and see him, saying she needed his help to resolve her issues once and for all.

He wondered what she had in mind, but what transpired was odder than any of his guesses. On arrival, Katie asked that they have the dining room to themselves. Lily and Alice were not present; they still lived with their respective parents. Cheryl, Holly and Claire took one look at Katie and readily agreed to her request for privacy. They could see that she was in the grip of strong emotions.

Connor showed his sister to the familiar dining table, once Brad's domain and the scene of so many debauched orgies -- orgies they had both participated in. Given this history it seemed an odd choice to Connor for a heart-to-heart discussion. However, he soon came to understand that was why Katie had chosen it. She intended to close this chapter of her life in the way it had opened -- by playing a game.

Katie placed two miniature statuettes on the table, which Connor instantly recognised as 32mm white metal figurines of the type used for some wargames and table-top role-playing games. They had been beautifully painted. One was of a female vampire clad in some sort of revealing leather armour, that gave her a vaguely BDSM sort of look. The other was of a young woman in ordinary 21st century office wear.

They had been painted to look as alike as possible and it was obvious that they were intended to represent Natalia and Katie. The only major difference, aside from their attire, was the 'Katie' figure's hair had been painted a close approximation to the real Katie's natural colour, while the vampire figurine had jet black hair.

Connor carefully picked up the two models by the base and examined them. "Wow. Did you paint these?" he asked in admiration. "They're really well done."

"No. I found the models I wanted and paid for them, but Stacey painted them for me," Katie replied.

"If I'd known she had that sort of talent, I would have got her to do some of mine. They're way better that anything I've ever managed," said Connor. His geek spirit had awoken and he was wondering whether Katie would be prepared to sell him the figures after she had finished with them. But then, what did she want with two 32mm versions of herself anyway?

Katie, guessing that Connor would be wondering what she wanted, began to explain. "I've got this internal argument going on in my head all the time. In some ways it's getting better, but in other ways worse. It used to be between Natalia and Katie, but the slow merging of their personalities has sort of created another one, that sometimes argues with both. It's not too bad if I just put Natalia in charge, but I'm pretty sure that's not a good idea."

"I'm so sorry Katie. How can I help?" asked Connor.

"I can't go on like this. I need to get the debate out in the open and resolve what we... I mean what I am going to do with my life. So, thinking about the Club and the games, I thought maybe I should roleplay it. You know, alternately be Natalia and Katie and let them argue out their differences and resolve it so either one wins and either the other dies or, hopefully, they arrive at some compromise they can both live with."

"It sounds a bit risky. I mean, I don't want Katie to die," said Connor, looking alarmed.

"That's why I need your help. Can you think of a roleplaying game that would give an ordinary girl some chance of defeating a vampire -- if she is clever enough at least?" asked Katie.

Connor's mind whirled. He had always enjoyed playing games of all sorts, but they had just been a source of entertainment and pleasure. Suddenly the survival of part of his sister's personality -- and the better part at that -- depended on what he said next.

He was aware of a lot of roleplaying games and systems, but the vast majority had some sort of power or skill system that meant an average person wouldn't last two minutes with a vampire. He was about to say that he didn't think he could help, when a quirky little system that he had read but never played popped into his head. Yes, it was perfect!

"Umm, yes, if you are really set on this we could use 'Risus'. The rules are available on the internet and they are very short. And depending on how you designed the character and what you did, it would be possible for an ordinary person to beat a vampire, although it wouldn't be easy. Imagination would be the key."

"Sounds good," said Katie. "Natalia is very powerful, but also very direct. Subtlety is not her strongest point. For example, she would quite happily use a sledgehammer to crack a nut and not see a problem. After all, the nut is most effectively cracked. I reckon I would have a chance of out-thinking her."

"But doesn't Natalia know what Katie is thinking, and vice versa? They're both you!" said Connor, confused by all this as usual.

"It doesn't matter. Natalia acts according to her personality and Katie according to hers. Presented with a combat situation Natalia will want to immediately attack. She can't help herself. I can use that against her. So, when could we arrange to do this?" asked Katie, with a brightness she wasn't really feeling. She didn't want her brother to panic and back out.

"Tonight, if you like. Like I said, the rules are really simple. I'll get them up on my lap-top, you can read them and create your Natalia and Katie characters and then we can run the combat. I will referee it."

"Great, let's do it," said Katie, wondering what she was letting herself in for.

*****

Katie had read the rules and then created her own character using the basic ten dice method. Connor had ruled that as she and Natalia had the same background this could not be used as a 'tale' and as it was a straight conflict situation, neither could have 'hooks'. Katie then let Natalia take over and she did the same.

Katie went for: Sweet and kind young lady (4), Smart and sassy babe (3) and Hard-working, socially conscientious citizen (3). Natalia's choices were fairly predictable: Blood sucking vampire (4), Leather-clad dominatrix (3) and Awesome sex-goddess (3).

Natalia snorted with laughter over Katie's choices. "How the hell does that silly bitch think she is going to beat me with that lot? She hasn't got a single combat stat. Bye-bye Katie, Natalia's taking over!" Connor was more than a little concerned she was right.

Natalia picked up her miniature, moved it next to the one of Katie and announced with a leer, "I'll go first. I use my vampire cliché to attack, planning to drain her of blood and make her my thrall." She then handed over to Katie.

Connor watched his sister's expression soften as Katie returned. She gave a small smile and said, "I pump my Smart and Sassy cliché by two dice to five, then use my knowledge of vampires to wave a crucifix and some garlic at Natalia to ward off her assault." Katie had anticipated that Natalia would immediately attack and she had thought out her response in advance. "Do you think that counts as an inappropriate cliché in a physical combat situation, Connor?"

Connor pondered this. Intelligence was arguably useful in combat, but smart and sassy didn't really suggest it was orientated toward violence, and also Katie was only protecting herself, not trying to cause damage. "Yes, I'm prepared to accept that. Go on then, you roll five dice to Natalia's four." His sister did each roll in turn. Natalia scored 15, Katie 16, the extra dice making the difference.

"Right," said Connor, "Katie wins. Her pumped cliché falls to one because she used two extra dice, but Natalia's vampire trait also falls to one because she lost to an inappropriate cliché. Also, I'll give Katie the next choice of action as she won that round."

"I use my 'Sweet and kind young lady' cliché to start a negotiation conflict with Natalia. I suggest to her that we reach a compromise agreement. My proposal is that from now on we merge into a single personality, but that that a third of the time we do what Katie would enjoy, a third Natalia and a third we are Katya."

"Who the hell is Katya?" asked Connor, becoming even more confused.

"My name for the merged personality -- it's a combination of our names." Saying that, Katie handed over to Natalia.

The latter didn't much like the proposal just made. Her natural inclination was toward dominance not compromise. On the other hand, she was bound to the rules of the game. She realised her sex-goddess trait was pretty useless -- she couldn't exactly propose to seduce herself, so that went nowhere.

Her best bet was to try and bully Katie in the conversation with her Dominatrix cliché. Pumping it two dice, as Katie had, was unattractive as, even if she won, Katie's cliché would only drop to three, whereas hers would fall to one. So, she would have to role three dice and hope for the best.

Natalia's gamble did not pay off. She scored a slightly above average 13 with her three dice, but still lost to Katie's 15 from four.

"Ok," said Connor with a degree of satisfaction, "Katie wins again. Natalia's dominatrix trait falls to two dice, Katie stays on four." It was obvious that Natalia couldn't win from here and everyone knew it. She had been out thought, victim of her own initial impetuous attack.