Friday Night Games Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Cheryl and Connor were already fucking the two eighteen-year-olds. The feel of Alice's tight but wet pussy round Connor's cock was wonderful. The sight and sound of Cheryl thrusting her strap-on into Lily's willing cunt, as well as the show Holly and Claire were putting only increased his pleasure.

By the time he decided that he and Cheryl should swop, both Alice and Lily had already cum once each and Holly and Claire had progressed to the point where there legs were entwined and only a small part of the double-headed dildo could still be seen, so deeply had they taken the toy within them. Clearly, both were well on their way to a mutual orgasm.

Connor slid into the Lily's pussy with ease. She was amazingly wet and open after the pounding Cheryl had just given her and the climax that had followed. Connor gripped her slim hips and pulled her slender body back on to his, burying the full length of his cock in her cunt. God, all these women were amazing, and they were his. He was never going to tire of the possibilities for different combinations that were open to them.

Connor had been slamming his cock into Lily for around five minutes -- she was very aroused and this hard fucking was just what she wanted -- when he felt the familiar sensations of impending orgasm rise within him. This was not the end --with these hot babes to arouse him Connor was certain he could go again -- but it was the end of this stage. He was about to cum, and he had a promise to keep.

Connor gave Lily a firm but friendly slap on the arse and withdrew his cock. The Chinese girl stood up shaky legged, not unhappy to rest for a moment. Connor clambered onto the bed and made his way to where Holly and Claire were still locked together. Claire was up on her elbows, looking at Holly as they fucked. Connor gently pushed Claire back so she was flat on the bed looking up at him.

Without a word, Connor knelt over the blonde's recumbent form and pointed his erect cock, still slick with Lily's juices, at Claire's face. He was about to stroke himself off, but before he could get far, Cheryl took over. She was still wearing the dildo strapped to her waist, bobbing obscenely and wet with Alice's natural lubrication. Cheryl grasped Connor's cock with both hands and began a fierce and fast hand-job.

Connor felt his cock grow even harder and his balls tighten. The pressure was becoming unbearable as the spunk was drawn from his balls. He let go and with a pulse of pleasure through his body, he unleashed the first string of his sperm. It shot across Claire face to land, some on the bed and some in her blonde hair. The subsequent spurts were less powerful but thicker and, as Connor had promised, Claire ended with her face painted with his cum.

Once Connor had finished, he lay back on the bed, spent for the comment. Cheryl followed him and began to clean up his cock with her mouth. Glancing over at Claire, Connor saw that Holly had disengaged from the dildo and was now doing as he had suggested earlier -- cleaning up her friend and lover by sucking and licking her Master's spunk from her face. Lily and Alice were joining too. There didn't want to miss out on the sticky treat.

Connor looked down at where Cheryl had his currently wilting cock in her mouth. He didn't doubt that he would be hard again soon enough. It looked likely to be a long night, but also a wonderful one. Yes, things had worked out pretty well for him in the end.

"Thank you Katie", he said out loud and laid his head back on the bed contentedly.

*****

Author's notes: This more or less completes the Friday Night Games Club plot line, although I might do one final epilogue chapter to show Brad's new Mark II games club in all its tawdry glory, because the 'games' night' chapters are such fun to write.

Apologies to those who hoped for the total defeat of Brad and for Connor to inherit all his harem, but it was never my intention to let Brad suffer what would undoubtedly have been a well-deserved humiliation. Life is not always fair like that. Still, the worst of his depredations have been reversed. Also, when Geoff Mills flees the country about a week after this chapter ends, Brad will lose access to his supply of drugs, so Melissa is likely to be his last conquest.

For Katya (or Katie or Natalia if you prefer), new adventures await in due course.