Friday Night Games Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I give in," said Natalia with a sigh, "let's negotiate."

There was no further dice rolling. Connor watched as his sister argued with herself, with only occasional requests to him to arbitrate some point or other. Natalia might have been outmanoeuvred in the game, but she still proved a skilled negotiator. If anything, Connor thought she slightly got the better of Katie. The end result was not totally to Connor's liking, but then it was his sister's life, not his, and she had to decide for herself -- or rather, her-selves.

The turning point was that a job had come up that Katie would very much like to take. It was working in London for a charity devoted to the welfare of defenceless and -- let's be honest -- cute animals. It was exactly the sort of thing she had always wanted to do, but the salary was well short of what she could expect to earn working her way up in her current dull office-based career and wholly inadequate to live in the overpriced capital.

Natalia had suggested that during the week and by day she could be Katie Wade, who would get to work for her animal charity, and in the evenings and weekends she could be Natalia Rostova, skilled dominatrix and Mistress, who would earn enough from that work to compensate for Katie's low salary. To do this Natalia also needed to be based in the city.

Katie had objected that she didn't want to end up as a prostitute, with all the risks that entailed. Natalia had pointed out that she would not be having sex with her clients, merely meeting their need to be disciplined and submissive. Connor thought that Katie's objections had not been as strong on this point as might have been anticipated. He suspected that everything she had been through had done much to expand his sister's sexual horizons, whatever she chose to call herself.

Whatever the reasons, the temptation had proved too much. The newly united 'Katya' had decided she would leave this provincial backwater and move to London. As she pointed out to Connor, in the great metropolis with its hugely varied population her unusual personality would be much less noticeable than here.

Stephen and Stacy would go with her. Connor would be left to look after Cheryl, Holly, Claire, Lily and Alice, living in Cheryl's house and -- Connor had to admit -- largely off Cheryl's money.

"But I will be back here regularly, so make sure you treat them well. No bimboification, no web-cam porn work and respect their wishes, understand?" Katie had said, to which Connor had readily agreed. It seemed he was destined to end up as Master to a harem of five hot women. It was more than he had ever intended or planned. He also privately wondered whether it was more than he could cope with. Still, there was no denying the prospect was enticing.

*****

When Bradley Gilmour had left his wife's house vowing revenge, he had meant it and if he had ended up alone, brooding on what had happened he would have doubtless pursued it with all the strength and malice he could muster. However, it didn't work out that way.

The presence of Andi in those early days helped to take his mind off his troubles; she was a balm to his ego as well as a very pleasant distraction. However, the biggest thing was that, separated from home and the harem he had constructed, Brad's thoughts turned to the other scheme he had been considering but had put aside. He set about making himself Managing Director of the company he worked for.

He had figured out that to achieve this he only needed to mind control two people: the current Managing Director, his boss Graham Weaver, and the Chairman of the Board, Lord Pocklington. He needed to get Weaver to announce his retirement and propose Brad as his successor and then if Pocklington also endorsed it, the Board would be bound to agree. The support of current MD and Chairman would be enough to guarantee this. After all, the Pocklington family were still the largest shareholders.

Pursuing this project not only kept Brad busy, but paid dividends. Getting access to his boss to begin drugging him was not difficult and once he had gained the initial control then it was easy to complete the process. In turn Weaver was able to arrange for Brad's introduction to Lord Pocklington and Brad was able to repeat the process on the Chairman. He was soon a regular visitor to Pocklington's country home and not long after was the designated successor as MD.

It was while visiting Pocklington that Brad discovered a major bonus, in the form of his Lordship's only child, the 26-year-old Melissa Pocklington. She was certainly pretty enough, with a mass of long curly chestnut hair and a body toned by exercise; she was an avid horse rider and hunter among other things, and Brad thought she looked rather fine in tight jodhpurs. However, she was also snobbish, haughty and arrogant, with a notoriously vile temper, which largely explained why she was still single.

Brad cared about none of that; after all he could always change her personality if he needed to. What interested him was that she was heiress to a fortune that made Cheryl's money look like a child's piggy bank in comparison. The idea of marrying into serious money and becoming the company Chairman's son-in-law into the bargain was hugely attractive to Brad. Suddenly his divorce from Cheryl went from something to fight all the way, to something to be expedited as soon as possible.

Andi was no problem regarding Brad's plans. She was far too free spirited to want to marry anyone, let alone Bradley Gilmour. In fact, she was no longer present all the time, wanting to spend time with her own circle of friends and family. When she was with him it was for the fun. In fact, she was more than happy to help him seduce the lovely but charmless heiress.

With Brad having access to her home, it didn't prove too difficult to ply Melissa with will-weakening drugs and subsequently programme her. Inside two months Brad and Melissa were engaged, with a wedding to follow once his divorce from Cheryl was finalised. 'Daddy', being also under Brad's control, raised no objections to the match despite the age gap; after all Brad was the next Managing Director of the family firm.

As to Cheryl, Brad was prepared to give her whatever she wanted to settle the divorce. His only demand was that there should be no public condemnation of his behaviour in the marriage. The money he no longer cared about, but he needed his reputation -- in public at least -- unsullied. Given that Connor and Natalia, who were Cheryl's main influencers, also wanted the business settled and Brad removed from their lives, the parties were able to agree those terms.

*****

7.00 p.m. Friday 29 June 2018, central London

In a rented basement in expensive part of London, the woman who for these purposes called herself Natalia Rostova looked down at the rather overweight middle-aged man who was currently bent naked over a table. Most of the time, as a senior Executive in a major bank, he had employees who constantly deferred to him and waited on his orders. This was why, once a month, he paid well to let go of all that and be completely submissive.

He had previous used the services of a dominatrix called Mistress Delilah, but she had been off the scene for a while. A colleague who shared his interests, and who had also been one of Delilah's clients, had suggested Mistress Natalia to him, and he was delighted by her -- so very coolly beautiful and yet so very, very strict.

Natalia's 'maid', who was none other than Stacey, had shown the businessman down to the basement dungeon half an hour before. Natalia prided herself on understanding the needs of her clients. In this case, he required only a moderate infliction of pain. What did it for this gentleman was verbal denigration and abuse.

"You snivelling worm, you really are a pathetic specimen of manhood. I don't suppose your tiny cock has ever managed to satisfy a woman. Isn't that so, useless slave?" she commented calmly.

Her client's cock was currently rock hard, and actually of a perfectly adequate average size. It twitched in excitement as Natalia spoke. The businessman gazed at the goddess standing before him. She was clad in shiny, tightfitting black PVC from her high-heeled boots to the jacket top which she had partly unzipped at the front to show off her cleavage. Her long hair, dyed the same black as the outfit, hung freely down her back.

"If you say so, Mistress," he replied abjectly.

"What do you mean 'If I say so', you piece of shit. You say 'Yes Mistress' if I tell you something. Do you think you deserve punishment for that?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Actually, I don't give a damn what you think; I'm going to give you a dozen with the paddle anyway. But since you're so eager for it then I expect you to thank your Mistress after each one."

Natalia noticed his cock give another jerk. She would administer the paddle, while continuing her verbal degradation. He would cum without even being touched; he always did. She would make him clean it up and then kiss her boots. Then he would get dressed and go home to his wife and children a happy man for another month. And Natalia would be £250 richer, for an hour's easy work.

Natalia was happy and so was Katie; the latter had found new homes for three abandoned kittens that day. All in all, Katya felt things were going well. Connor was behaving himself with his harem and even Brad was more or less following the agreed rules. Everything seemed to have worked out reasonably well from a very messy situation.

She had no idea that very soon the fallout from an argument between a man she had met once, Geoff Mills, and another had never heard of called Mike Roberts, would radically change her life yet again.

*****

7.00 p.m. Friday 29 June 2018, Berkshire, England.

"Really Bradley, darling, is it absolutely necessary for these... people..., to visit our home?" The emphasis on the word 'people' suggested that Melissa wasn't entirely clear that Mac, Jade, Billy and Amy qualified to be regarded as properly human. Her cut-glass accent added to the general contempt she was directing at her guests.

Brad grinned to himself both at the effect Melissa was having on his friends -- Mac was clearly fuming, while Jade and Billy also looked pretty offended -- but also the fun he would shortly be having with his fiancée. He winked at Andi, who was in on the joke.

For the moment all he said was, "Yes my dearest. These are friends of mine and I have invited them here to play a game. Remember, I told you about it?" He sounded all sweetness and light.

"Yes darling, but I assumed your friends would be... well... more suitable." She was eying Mac's leather jacket, Jade's dyed platinum blonde curls, Billy's lank hair and Amy's Goth look with equal distain.

"Fuck this," muttered Mac, "I don't stay where I ain't wanted. Come on Jadey."

"No, no. Stay a moment, please," put in Brad hastily. He didn't want his fun spoiled.

"Yeah, but look Brad, are we going to have to put up with this stuck-up bitch sneering at us all evening?" asked Billy.

"As a matter of fact, no," Brad replied. "Andi, would you like to do the honours?"

"Sure Brad," the ginger-haired woman said, grinning. She turned to Melissa and hardening her voice into an order, she said, "Submit slut!"

All Melissa's superior attitude suddenly vanished. She dropped to her knees, gazing up fearfully at Andi. "All the way down, whore," Andi continued, "then crawl over to Billy and beg his forgiveness by giving him a blow-job. And don't forget to deep-throat his cock like you have been trained; do it well or I shall whip you myself."

"Yes Mistress," replied Melissa, sounding humble.

As the daughter of aristocracy crawled on all fours toward the nerd student, Mac slapped Brad on the back, "I might have known, you old bastard. Why didn't you tell us you have enslaved the slut?"

"More fun this way," replied Brad. "The best part is that although she has to obey any order Andi or I give her, she is also fully aware of what she is doing and hates it. Not the sex part -- she likes that -- but the fact she is about to suck the cocks and pussies of the peasantry. Serves her right for being such a bad-tempered snob; if she wasn't, it wouldn't annoy her so much."

"Cocks, plural, and pussies you said?" noted Mac with a leer.

"Yes, I reckon she's got time to give all four of you a nice oral orgasm each before dinner. You can go last, and do make a point of cumming on her face. That way we can make her sit and eat dinner covered in spunk; very amusing -- for us."

"And after dinner?" asked Billy, looking down at Melissa, who had got his cock out of his pants and was just about to take it in her mouth.

"After dinner, I will explain my plans to start up a new Friday Night Games Club -- assuming you are interested ladies and gentlemen -- after which I suggest a general orgy in which everyone gets to fuck my fiancée. I can guarantee that she will cum buckets, while at the same time being bloody annoyed about it."

"And will the Games Club involve all the kinky stuff like before?" asked Jade eagerly.

"Of course," said Brad with a smile.

"In that case, I'm in," said Jade with delight. Mac and Amy were nodding too and Andi was grinning with pleasure. Billy was too far gone in the delight of Melissa sucking his cock to answer, but everyone knew he would agree.

"Good," said Brad. "I've even got the next adventure worked out. The characters will be hired to find and rescue to kidnapped princess. The only problem is that the slavers who have captured her have sold her to a particularly dissolute king who has a huge harem of beautiful slave-women and she's hidden somewhere inside it..."

*****

7.00 p.m. Friday 29 June 2018, Hertfordshire, England.

Connor Wade had not expected his life to work out like this, and he had to admit that he largely owed it to his sister; without her help he would probably still be enslaved to Bradley Gilmour. But whatever the reason things were pretty damn good now. Connor wondered for a moment what his sister was doing at this minute. He just hoped she was happy and having fun.

Lily and Alice had come over tonight and eaten dinner with the household. It had initially been a puzzle how to explain their visits here to their parents. Previously the excuse had that they were visiting Stacey, but everyone knew she had gone to London. This problem had been resolved when Cheryl started her business. She had promptly taken the two girls on as employees and that had provided an excuse for them to socialise.

The business had been Connor's idea. He was keen to grow Cheryl's confidence after a long period of being messed around with by two successive husbands. He was slightly guilty that in reality he was also exploiting her, in part at least, so he was determined to try and be nice about it.

Connor had discovered that before her first marriage Cheryl had trained as a beauty therapist. Using some of her spare capital he encouraged her to start up a home-visit based business, initially persuading some of her friends to help her out by being customers. This had been a success and her client base had spread by word of mouth. She was now teaching Lily and Alice the business, which was, after all, not so far removed from their prior training as hairdressers.

It had given Cheryl a new interest in life, as well as providing an excuse to bring the two girls more naturally into their circle. As to Holly and Claire, they had left many fans disappointed by their disappearance from the world of porn web-camming, but it had not proved too difficult for them to return to more conventional work.

On the whole Connor preferred the return of the pair to their pre-bimbo state, although it meant he had also had to up his game, something where his sister's programming of him to be more confident helped. He recognised he was now a much better boyfriend to Holly than he had been and as a result she was happier too. On the other hand, Claire was back to beating him at games. But then you can't have everything in life.

What Connor certainly did have was the most amazing sex life. For all the changes that had happened, the fact remained that Brad's programming of Cheryl, Holly, Claire, Lily and Alice to be bi-sexual, highly lustful and prone to obey orders remained. And the orders they wanted to obey were Connor's. Indeed, for their own welfare he was required to give those orders. It was, he considered, a tough job, but somebody had to do it.

Tonight was no exception. After dinner Lily and Alice had complained that they just didn't get enough of their Master's cock and had insisted on their right to give Connor a joint blow-job to get him in the mood. He conceded their point was reasonable, and currently he was relaxing on the living room sofa as the, now nude, Chinese girl and the brunette Londoner happily shared his erect cock back and forth between them.

The sight of this had been enough the get the older women going. Just as naked as the teens, they had put some cushions on the floor and arranged themselves in a charming daisy chain. Holly was licking Cheryl's pussy, the older woman was tonguing Claire's cunt and the blonde was in turn eating out Holly. It made good watching, but Connor also knew he could simply issue orders and rearrange things as he wanted; it was quite a power trip.

"Right, you horny bitches, I think we would all be more comfortable on the bed. Besides I think we need a bit more cock at this party and the sex-toys are upstairs. So get moving." As the girls scrabbled to obey, Connor had the pleasant task of following five naked female backsides as they made their way up the stairs, the slim buttocks of the two eighteen-year-olds, contrasting nicely with the more rounded globes of Holly and Claire and the generous posterior of Cheryl.

Once in the main bedroom, Connor had Cheryl fetch a strap-on and a double-ended dildo. "Cheryl, put on the strap-on. You and I are going to give your two employees the good shafting they say they need. Holly and Claire, I want to see you two fuck each other with this." He held out the double-ended silicone dildo.

There was a chorus of "Yes Master," but Claire added, "Master, you said last time that it was my turn to receive your cum. Will you be honouring me in that way?"

"Tut, Tut. You know you are not supposed to question your Master. You will have to be punished. You will get my cum, but not inside you. I will finish over your face. If you are lucky, I will let the others clean you up." In reality it was a token punishment at worst; the girls were so highly sexed that they had little in the way of boundaries.

Turning to Lily and Alice, Connor said, "So you want to be fucked?"

"Yes Master," the girls chorused and giggled.

"And what does that make you?" Connor asked.

"Slutty, needy, fuck-toys," said Lily. "And your bitches, Master," added Alice.

"That's right and you're going to get what you deserve, hard and fast. Cheryl, you take Lily first and I'll do Ali. When I say so, we'll swap. Right sluts, up on the edge of the bed; you are getting it from behind. Holly and Claire, on the bed too; I want to watch."

Holly had lubed up the dildo and slid one end into her cunt. Claire, with a skill and dexterity that came with lots of practice from their web-cam days, passed her right leg under Holly's raised left and did the reverse with their other legs, so the two women were scissoring. The blonde gripped the free end of the dildo and penetrated herself with it, shuffling forward on her bottom to take more of the length within her.

Claire sighed with satisfaction at the feeling of her pussy being filled by the solid but flexible dildo. Holly grinned at her and said "Ready?" Claire nodded and the two women commenced a rhythmical movement of their hips as they began to fuck themselves -- and each other -- with the sex-toy.