Friday Night Games Club Ch. 09

Story Info
An evening at Brad's revived Club ends in an orgy.
7.7k words
4.57
5.6k
7

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters in the story are 18 or older.

Friday Night Games Club: Chapter 9 -- Epilogue

Brad, Billy and Mac were gathered in the kitchen of Brad's new mansion, obtained courtesy of his mind-control over of his boss, Lord Pocklington, and Pocklington's daughter Melissa. Brad had laid on a generous selection of beers, wine and spirits, despite which the three men still looked gloomy.

"So, is it really true Brad?" asked Billy.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. The guy I bought the drug from -- Mills -- has disappeared. Left the country, it seems. I've no idea how to the make the stuff, so that's it. No more new sluts." He sounded disappointed.

"Does that mean our existing girls will go back to how they were before you ... you know ... did your thing to them?" Billy said, in a worried voice.

"No," said Brad, "that's the good news. Amy, Jade and Melissa will remain enslaved; that much is permanent. I could even re-bimbo-ify them, as that depends on the ultrasound rather than the drug, except I promised that bloody Wade girl and her half-wit brother than I wouldn't."

"You're not saying you're frightened of that bitch Natalia, or whatever she calls herself," rumbled Mac.

"Yes, I am; and so are you," retorted Brad. "Don't forget you made her a promise too. I can always let her know you're changed your mind, Mac. I'm sure she'd be willing to pay you a visit to discuss it."

"No, no, that's ok," replied Mac hurriedly. "I'm happy with Jadey as she is, thanks."

"What about Andi?" asked Billy. "You're still refreshing her partial bimbofication aren't you?"

"Yeah, but that's allowed, because she asked for it. Anyway, all I've really done is lower her inhibitions a bit -- and she didn't have all that many to start with. From what Andi says she is having a great time, being shagged senseless by guys whenever she feels in the mood. Which, to be honest, seems to be most of the time. Anyway, you can judge for yourselves. She has confirmed she is coming tonight."

Billy and Mac both perked up at that news. Fucking the hot ginger woman was a treat indeed, and she was even a decent role-player when she could supress her heightened libido long enough to concentrate on the game.

Brad added, "She also said she's bringing some newbies."

"What more girls?" said Billy hopefully.

"No, mostly guys. You know Andi. I don't think the three of us constitute enough cock for her, especially with the other girls to service, so she has decided to take care of that herself. But she said there might be one new female. She has invited some young couple she met on the swinger circuit. Andi told me the girl is almost as big a nympho as she is."

"Hmm ... sounds promising," smirked Billy. "And how's your beloved fiancée?" he added.

"Melissa? Oh, I think she's becoming reconciled to the situation. That bloody good fucking you two gave her at the last meeting seems to have convinced her that working class cock is just as good as that of the aristocracy."

At that moment their discussion was interrupted by the front doorbell. Brad went to greet the new arrivals, while Billy and Mac made their way to the living room where Melissa was acting as hostess to Jade and Amy. She had a bewildered look as Jade explained at some length the latest plot lines in 'EastEnders'. Perhaps fortunately, Brad and Andi came through the door and distracted everyone.

Their ginger friend was accompanied by three men, all younger than her and of more than average good looks. One was a tall African man in his mid-twenties, smartly dressed in a business suit he somehow also made look fashionable and sexy. Brad heard Melissa mutter under her breath, "At last someone with some class."

Andi introduced him: "This is Samuel Okoye, he's a businessman I met at a party. I don't think he has an interest in RPGs," here she glanced at her guest and he nodded, "so if you're wondering why I invited him ... well you know what they say about black guys -- in his case it's true."

Jade glanced at Samuel wide eyed and then giggled, while Mac gave him a glare. Samuel responded with a benign smile, in no way embarrassed by the curious introduction Andi had given him, and said "Hi guys. I'm pleased to meet you!" in excellent English with only a slight Nigerian accent. He caught Jade's eye and grinned at her, and the bubbly blonde flushed scarlet and giggled again.

Andi turned to the other two men she had brought. They must have been ten years her junior, about 19 or 20. Physically, they were largely unremarkable, brown hair, brown eyes, fresh-faced and fit looking -- with one key exception; they were identical twins. "This is Liam and Luke. They're identical twins," she added, unnecessarily. "They like to do everything together, always have. That caused them some problems when they wanted to start dating; until they met me that is. Problem solved!"

The twins, being younger, lacked the confidence of Samuel and looked embarrassed by Andi's forthright introduction. Despite this, they were still eyeing the women present with interest, seeming particularly taken with Amy. From this, everyone realised that Andi had briefed her guests on the sort of evening to be expected at one of these gatherings.

The regular players had just completed introducing themselves to their three new guests, when the doorbell rang again. Once more Brad answered it and found a young couple in their early twenties standing there. The man was geeky looking and just a fraction overweight. He gave Brad a friendly but shy smile. His partner looked a year or two younger, so maybe 21 or thereabouts, and was pretty, slim and petite, probably no more than 5'1", although with delightful feminine curves and long curly brunette hair. She also gave him a shy smile that mirrored her man's.

"Hello, I'm Justin Cullen and his is my wife, Rosie. Andi invited us to come, I believe she's a friend of yours ..." the young man said.

"Sure, yes, come in," Brad replied, "we were expecting you." He helped them off with their coats. He was surprised to find that underneath, Rosie, who had looked so innocent, was wearing a skirt so short that he was treated to a glimpse of tiny white lacy knickers, and a tight top through which the nipples of her small but well-formed breasts could clearly be seen, revealing that she was not wearing a bra. Simply by removing her outer layer of clothing, her appearance had transformed from cute and sweet girl to 'please-fuck-me' slut.

Brad definitely approved of Rosie's sartorial choices and his regard for Justin also grew when the later began to explain that, although he had never played a tabletop role-playing game, he had a lot of experience with the on-line equivalents and had always wanted to give it a try. It looked like Andi had found him a couple who would be perfect additions to the Friday Night Games Club.

Brad showed them into the living room and another round of introductions began, fuelled by Melissa offering everyone drinks and snacks. Then there was a brief discussion about what characters the newcomers might play. Samuel made it clear he had no interest in taking part in the game, although he consented to watch. His implication that the whole thing was rather puerile did not please Brad.

The twins seemed confused as to what it was all about and were relieved when Andi suggested that they just sit one either side of her and watch the game for a while. She was sure they would soon pick it up.

In contrast Justin and Rosie were keen to take part. Brad commented that, for reasons he would shortly explain, all the other girls were playing harem slave girls and that there was always room for another one. Also, it would be easy to integrate into the plot so far. Rosie had happily consented to this idea. For Justin, Brad suggested that the easiest character for a new player to handle was a straightforward fighter, and perhaps the simplest backstory would be if he was a harem guard who had gone over to the side of the heroes.

Brad took the time to help Justin and Rosie to create their agreed characters, a process that under the rules in use did not take long. Then he turned to Melissa and said, "Sweetie, you should show the girls the costumes we bought for you all. Good thing we ordered a couple of spares; there will be enough to Rosie too."

"Yes of course, Bradley darling," his fiancée agreed and soon Jade, Amy and Rosie were following her upstairs.

"I'm going to get changed too," Andi suddenly said. "As you know I am playing a redheaded warrior woman in a chainmail bikini. Well, fairly obviously, I based her on Red Sonja, the character created by Robert E Howard of Conan fame."

"Actually, that's not true," cut in Billy, his nerd pedantry on full alert. "Howard created a character called Red Sonya of Rogatino, who was not part of his Hyborian Age mythos. The Red Sonja you're referring to was actually created in a comic book in 1973 by ..."

"Yeah, thanks Billy," said Andi hastily stopping him in full flow. "Anyway, there are loads of people cosplaying her and it was no problem to source the outfit off the internet, so I thought: 'why not? Let's give the guys a treat.'" She stopped and then added: "You know, you are always having the girls get dressed in skimpy outfits, but you men never do the same. It might be fun if you did."

Justin was looking puzzled. "Is it normal to get dressed-up to play table-top RPGs?"

"No, it definitely is not," said Brad heavily. Mac rumbled his agreement. Neither of them objected to scantily clad women, but there was no way they were joining in. In contrast Billy was looking thoughtful, "Well there is LARPing of course," he said. His character in Brad's previous campaign had been a wizard and he had a sudden pleasing vision of himself dressed in flowing robes, covered in mystical symbols.

"Shut up Billy," said Brad. "This is a serious game. We are not going to start looking like a bunch of idiots."

Andi departed and the men retired to the dining room where the gaming was to take place. This was a much more generous size than Brad's former home had boasted, reflecting how he had risen in the world, through his use of mind control on Melissa and her father. There would be ample room for everyone.

Brad spent the time while they waited scribbling some backstory notes for Justin and Rosie's characters so they would be able to introduce themselves when they met the rest of the party. He also made some hasty amendments to his next big planned encounter to include Andi's friends.

Shortly afterward, Melissa, Jade, Amy and Rosie reappeared. They were all wearing similar outfits, a sort of fantasy Arabian harem look, with thin face veils, spangled bras, bare midriffs, and flimsy, almost transparent, trousers. There was plenty of naked flesh and feminine curves on display for the men to enjoy.

The similarity of the clothing also emphasised the girl's physical differences. Melissa, tall and slender with long brunette hair, was also uniquely wearing a tiara, the significance of which soon became apparent. Amy was next in height, her long dark hair tied in a pony-tail; quiet and submissive, she was wearing her slave collar as always. Jade and Rosie had equally curly hair, but one was blonde, the other brunette. Both were quite short -- petite would be kinder -- Jade being the more voluptuous, Rosie slimmer, but with similar bubbly personalities. From the way they came in chattering together, it seemed they had already hit it off.

The girls had scarcely taken their seats before Andi made her entrance. She had gone the full way on her cosplay -- chainmail bikini, boots, fake sword and dagger -- the lot. Her natural ginger hair was a big help of course. If the other girl's outfits revealed a lot of flesh, she was showing acres. In fact, there was more on display than covered. This had the effect she hoped for, as she had the full attention of everyone there. Luke and Liam were openly staring, their tongues practically lolling out at the sight.

Andi strutted across the room to her seat, exaggerating the natural wiggle of her hips as she did so, sat down and then indicated for the twins to take the seats on either side of her. They hurried to obey. Samuel in contrast took a chair in the corner, not bothering to bring it up to the table, and lost himself in his phone.

Brad handed Justin the notes he had made for him and Rosie, then said, "Right, for the newcomers' benefit, can everyone introduce their characters and perhaps Billy could give a quick run-down on what's happened in the previous sessions."

Andi's Red Sonja-clone warrior was called 'Brigitte' -- "after Brigitte Nielsen", she explained. Melissa was playing the missing princess the party had originally been seeking, hence the tiara. Her name - at least as put by Melissa -- was Her Highness, Princess Elisia of Uskea. Jade, Amy and now Rosie were playing essentially interchangeable harem residents, called Marion, Torilda and Clarissa respectively.

Given the turnover of players compared to his original campaign, Brad had restarted it from scratch, so Billy and Mac had created new characters. Since the party had lost its thief with the departure of Stacey, Billy had created a rogue-type character, who doubled as an expert swordsman; going by the showy pseudonym of 'The Black Raven', the influence of Fritz Leiber's Grey Mouser was very evident. In contrast Mac had created a generic muscular, brutal but dim barbarian, who he named Groll.

Billy supplied the story to date. "My character, along with Groll and Brigitte were hired by the King of Uskea whose daughter -- that's Princess Elisia -- had been kidnapped and carried off to the harem of his sworn enemy King Theobald the Cruel."

"Theobald the Perv, would be more accurate," put in Andi.

"Look, who's telling this story?" said Billy, miffed at the interruption. "Anyway, we were supposed to rescue her, so we broke in to his seraglio ..."

"His what?" asked Justin.

"It's a posh word for harem," said Andi.

"Please, can I get on this with this!" exclaimed Billy. "So, as I was saying, we broke into the king's seraglio easily enough. Killed a couple of guards, found the Princess and picked up Jade and Amy's characters who also wanted to escape -- and all in the first session. But then Brad pulled a classic plot switch on us. It turned out not to be a 'raid to free the prisoner' scenario at all. Instead, it turned into a 'you're trapped in the horrible place and you need to escape' type of thing."

"Yeah," said Andi, "turns out that old Theobald built his personal whore house right on top of some ancient underground tunnels stuffed full of black magic and horrible things -- and we got dumped down a trap and stuck in the lower levels."

Billy was staring daggers at her, but Andi didn't turn a single ginger hair. Truth was she rather enjoyed winding him up.

"So," resumed Billy slowly, "we've spent the last three sessions wandering around in these tunnels trying to find the way out and fighting all sorts of nasties in the process. It seems that the magic of the place exudes dark sexual energies, which is presumably why the king chose to build his seraglio on top of it. Most of the things we have met have either tried to seduce us or rape us."

"And then there was that monster -- you called it an 'Eldritch Horror', Billy -- that apparently wanted to 'spread its alien seed'," said Melissa with a shudder.

"Oh, yes" giggled Jade, "the thing with all those tentacles ... they got EVERYWHERE! I thought that was rather fun."

"You would," Melissa muttered quietly but loud enough for all to hear.

"Anyway, the bottom line is that there were some signs at the end of the last session that we were getting closer to the upper levels and so possibly a way out," Billy concluded.

Brad cut in, "And the fact you have just encountered Justin and Rosie's characters is more evidence of that. Do you want to introduce yourselves?"

"Ok," said Justin, checking the notes Brad had given him. "I'm Brithnoth and I was one of King Theobald's guards, assigned to defend his harem. I made the mistake of starting an affair with one the King's concubines, Rosie's character Clarissa, and we were both thrown into these tunnels to die. We had been wandering around for a couple of hours when we encountered you guys."

"Right," said Brad, "now all that is sorted, we can make a start. We finished last time with the party in a thirty-by-thirty-foot chamber with a passageway leading from the centre of each wall. Working from the one you entered, the passage to your right almost immediately leads to a descending stairway, the one on the left is where Brithnoth and Clarissa have just come from, whereas the one directly in front of you runs off into the darkness, straight and level. What do you want to do?"

"Black Raven checks for secret doors," Billy said. Brad rolled some dice for Billy's benefit but knew there were none to find. He informed Billy of his lack of success.

"Anything else of interest in this room?" asked Andi.

"Not that you can see," said Brad.

Andi offered her opinion. "We don't want to head down again, so the stairs are out. I vote we take the passage that the new characters came down. They have only been stuck in this place for a couple of hours, so that seems the best bet."

Billy looked inclined to argue, mainly because he was still annoyed with Andi, but there was a chorus of support from Melissa, Jade and even Amy, and Mac settled it by saying, "I agree with the ginger bimbo."

"Umm ... thanks Mac ... I think," said Andi.

The party's choice was soon proven sound, as after a short distance the passage way they had taken began to slope upward. Eventually they reached a 'T' junction. Brad stated that Brithnoth and Clarissa were not sure which direction they had come from, so the party members randomly chose to turn right. Again they were lucky and, after one fairly straightforward encounter with some over-sized plague rats, they arrived at a door distinctly different from the ancient stonework of the tunnels, being made of white marble.

After Brad had described it, Andi made the obvious comment: "That sounds a lot like the decoration we saw in the harem."

"Yep, looks like me might have found the way out," agreed Billy. "I'll check it for traps and also for a way of opening it."

Brad rolled some dice, then responded that the door didn't seem to be trapped, but nor could Black Raven find any handle, key hole or other means of opening it.

"Maybe it just pushes open," suggested Andi. "Come on Mac, Groll and Brigitte are the strongest characters, let's give it a shove."

"Ok," said Brad with an evil smirk, "you can't move the door at all but when Brigitte touches it something happens. From the door, at around waist height, the marble reshapes itself and grows outwards to form the likeness of a large erect phallus."

"I might have guessed ..." muttered Andi.

"Replaying your greatest hits, Brad?" commented Mac. "You had all those doorways that had to be opened by the girls fucking themselves on dildos in your last campaign."

Brad, miffed by this implication of a lack of imagination in his writing, retorted "Well for one thing, none of the girls here tonight was part of that session. Anyway, this just gets you through this door. I've got something different planned on the other side."

"Also, it does kind if make sense," Billy said. "Nothing we've seen in these tunnels has resembled a human female. So, it you need one to get through the door, that would be a pretty good magical defence."

"Thank you, Billy. My point exactly," said Brad, who actually hadn't thought of any such thing, but had just wanted some horny fun. He reached down into his games bag and produced a large, but by his standards not excessively so, vibrating dildo. "So, which of you ladies wants to open the door?"