Friday Night Games Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy, who had as usual been sitting quietly saying little, suddenly sat up and said, "I'll do it." The Goth girl glanced at Billy and added, "If my Master permits of course." In truth since Amy had been having regular sessions with her new Mistress, Natalia, she had grown a little more assertive about her needs and wishes and she happened to be feeling very horny tonight. But in this case, it made no difference; Billy was more than happy to agree.

The vibe was passed down the table to Amy. She took it and then commenced a lengthy and sensual licking and sucking of the silicone sex-toy, while at the same time her hand was busy on her clit and pussy. In theory she was just applying some improvised lubrication to the dildo, but in reality, Amy was well aware of the effect she was having on the others and was enjoying the attention. Even Samuel had put his phone away.

When she was ready, Amy stood up, peeled the flimsy harem trousers down her legs and kicked them aside. She had no underwear beneath. Pushing her chair back slightly further from the table the dark-haired girl sat down, then put her feet up on the edge of the table, spreading her legs apart and giving everyone a good sight of her shaven pussy. One of the twins muttered, "Fuck" in an awed voice.

Amy ran the dildo up and down her vulva a few times, increasing her arousal. Then she switched the vibrations on and lightly teased her clit. She began to give small sighs and moans of pleasure. In contrast her audience was silent, fascinated by the erotic show that she was providing.

When Amy felt she was prepared, she switched the vibrator off and then introduced its head to the entrance to her vagina. Slowly but steadily, she pushed it inside herself, its firm stem parting her lips and filling her, by now, aroused and needy cunt. Only once she had taken four or five inches inside her, did Amy start to ease the dildo in and out, fucking herself with it. "Mmmmm ... That's good," she sighed.

Then she switched the vibrations back on, but at a lower setting than she had used earlier. "Ooooo ... oh fuck," was her only comment, and she spread her legs even wider on the table. Amy continued to shaft herself with the dildo for some minutes, until she switched it to her left hand and freed her right to gently rub her clitoris.

Slowly Amy began to increase the speed of her movements, with both dildo and hand. She could feel her orgasm building, steadily growing and spreading through her body. She needed this and she could tell it was going to be a good one. Amy threw her head back and arched her back in the chair, pushing her pussy up to meet the dildo thrusting into her. Her hand flew across her clit.

The sensations built and then peaked; with a moan of pure pleasure, she came, and she was right, it was a real beauty. Amy pulled the dildo from her suddenly hyper-sensitive cunt, and a squirt of her juices followed it, doing who knows what damage to Brad's and Melissa's antique furniture, not that they noticed. Like the rest of those watching they were swept up in the moment.

Amy gave several shudders as the aftershocks of her climax ran through her body, and then finally slumped back in her chair, a small satisfied smile on her face. Her eyes were closed and she could easily have been asleep. No one said anything for what seemed an eternity, then Billy gave a small cough and said in a slightly squeaky voice, "Well Brad, did that open the door?"

"Err, umm ... what?" said Brad, still staring at the half-naked girl at the other end of the table. "Ohh, ahh, I see what you mean. Yes, yes ... that definitely did the job."

Billy turned to his girlfriend and said, "Amy, could you put your feet down, sweetie? You're distracting everyone from the game."

Amy smiled contentedly at her Master and did as she was asked. This seemed to break the spell and the players turned their attention back to Brad. He had hinted earlier that he had something special lined up behind that door, and there was a general hope round the table that it would prove to be suitably erotic. After Amy's performance, the group was filled with sexual excitement and was feeling acutely aware of their hardening cocks or damp pussies, as applicable.

Fortunately, Brad had not let them down. The next room was yet another of Brad's favourite puzzle traps, the solutions to which invariably seemed to end up with one or more of the female players sucking his cock or bent over the table for a hard fucking. At this particular moment, thanks to Amy, nobody much minded that prospect.

Nevertheless, Brad's idea took some working out and the solution came from an unexpected source. The party had passed through the marble door and carefully shut it behind them, glad to be free of the dangerous tunnels. The chamber they entered was unusually shaped, being twelve sided, and spacious, but lacking in furnishings apart from a large round table at its centre. There were no exits.

Inscribed on each of the twelve short walls of the room was a mystic symbol of some sort and these were also marked on the table. Three of the symbols on the wall were glowing brightly, while the other nine were dark. Brad reported that also inscribed on the table were the words, 'To open the exit, appease the celestial powers with sacrifices in the order the fates decree.'

Brad handed the players a piece of paper showing the symbols. "What the hell are these?" asked Andi, looking at Billy who was the resident problem solver in the group.

"Dunno," the student replied, "never seen them before." His comments were echoed in the puzzled faces of the others round the table.

Until, that is, Jade said brightly and happily, "I know what they are." Everyone looked at her in surprise. Even her closest friends had never seen Jade as the intellectual sort. Melissa, who was not counted among that number, gave a snort of derision.

"Are you sure, Jadey, babe?" said Mac, showing an unexpected concern for his girlfriend by not wanting her to be ridiculed.

"Oh, yes. They're the star signs. You know, the symbols that represent the signs of the zodiac. I've seen them printed in my magazines. I always read my stars. And they're always right! It's wonderful this astrology thing, don't you think? Like today, it said I would meet friends, and here I am! Amazingly accurate!"

"I've got an old friend from school who's a journalist," Melissa commented. "She writes for Country Life now, but she started on a local paper and she told me that one of her first jobs was writing their horoscopes. She just used to make up any old thing that occurred to her and they would publish it." Her tone of voice conveyed her contempt for anyone who would believe in such stuff.

"Ah, but what she wouldn't have realised was how the power of the stars worked through her and guided her in what to write!" replied Jade with unshakable confidence.

"Yeah, well, whatever," interrupted Billy, "the point is do you know what these symbols represent?"

Jade smiled happily. "Of course, I know them all. So, you see, like, the wavy lines, that's Aquarius. And those two things there? They're supposed to be fish, so Pisces of course. That's my sign -- sensitive, kind, artistic dreamers."

Andi was grinning to herself. Kind but a bit -- well -- dreamy? That did sound like Jade. What she said out loud was: "Which three are the lit-up ones, Brad?"

Brad pointed out three of the symbols on the paper and Jade identified them as Leo the Lion, Aries the Ram and Gemini the Twins. "Hmm," said Andi, "I think the 'twins' bit rather gives it away, when combined with an understanding of how your mind works, Brad." The Games Master gave her an evil grin.

Billy, catching on, said, "Knowing Brad, one of our good lady players has to get fucked for each of the lit signs and then a door will appear somewhere and we can escape this place. That's the sacrifice referred to in the writing on the table. But it also implies that they have to be in a specific order."

"That's easy," said Jade brightly. "The order would be Aries, Gemini, Leo, as in the zodiac."

"Thanks, Jade," said Andi, "That's really helpful." Andi quite liked Jade --she was essentially harmless and friendly to all -- but even she couldn't help sounding surprised. Jade beamed at the praise and Mac looked proud that his girlfriend had contributed.

However, it turned out that there was more to it than this. Only specific characters matched to specific signs would work. In truth, this had little to do with the plot and was just Brad working through what he wanted to see happen. The players discovered that when the 'correct' character approached the appropriate sign on the wall in glowed brighter. Some trial and error established the required pairings of female characters and signs.

When Jade was stood beneath the sign of Aires, Melissa under Gemini and Rosie was at the wall bearing the mark of Leo, Brad announced: "As Clarissa takes her place, all the symbols suddenly glow brighter. They become so hot that everyone backs away toward the centre of the room. Figures form in the glow, one each for Aires and Leo and two in Gemini. Slowly the light and heat fade and four men are revealed, standing waiting."

Brad halted his speech, and looked across at Samuel. "If it's ok, I would like you to be Aires, the Ram. Do you thinking you could give Jade here a good ... well ... ramming?"

Samuel glanced over at the blonde and grinned. She gave a squeal of delight. "I think I would like that," he said smoothly, stood up and began to remove his suit jacket.

Brad looked at the twins. "Gentleman, if you wouldn't mind double-teaming my fiancée? Fore and aft would be good," he said and laughed. Luke and Liam looked more than willing. Melissa, however, was less impressed.

"Look Brad, if you think I'm ..." she started to say.

"Submit slut" said Brad calmly, using Melissa's trigger phrase.

"Yes, Master," she said with a hint of resignation.

"And naturally," Brad added, somewhat smugly, "I'm Leo, the sign traditionally associated with great leaders, and as it happens, my birth sign."

"Capricorn would be more appropriate, you old goat," laughed Andi. "You don't fool me, Brad. You saw how Jade reacted when I introduced Samuel earlier and you couldn't resist. Also, you fancied seeing Melissa get humiliated by a double shafting. And finally, with a new girl to play with, naturally you allocated her to yourself." Brad just grinned at the ginger girl. All her guesses were accurate.

"But," continued Andi, "What do the rest of us do while your little plan plays out?" She indicated Mac, Billy, Justin, Amy and herself.

"Ah, well," said Brad, still grinning, "the magic of the chamber is linked to sexual energy. So, the more sex, the sooner you escape. In other words, sort it out amongst yourselves." He turned his attention away from Andi and spoke to Samuel, Luke and Liam. "Gentlemen, perhaps if we stand in a line here, these harem girls will get on their knees and get us ready for their fucking in the traditional manner. Anyone want to guess at the significance of the symbols being on the table?" Brad added.

"Given the lack of any other furniture, I would imagine the girls will be bent over the table where the matching symbol is and fucked from behind. Which in our world, means across the dining room table here," said Billy. "That is always one of your favourites."

"Mmmm ... mine too," said Andi and Jade simultaneously and then both laughed.

Brad switched his ultrasound device on, using a setting that just loosened inhibitions and promoted a sexual atmosphere. Jade, Melissa, Amy and Andi had all been programmed to respond to the in-audible noise and even Mac, Billy and Brad himself had previously consumed Geoff Mills' remarkable formula and as a result there was some residual effect -- a certain heightened reaction to sex. And, although Brad was unaware of it, that was also true for Rosie.

Soon Jade, Melissa and Rosie were on their knees in the position Brad had ordered earlier. Samuel had continued stripping, and it was apparent why. Whatever the truth of Andi's comments on the size of his cock, it was clear that the rest of his physique was in magnificent shape. He clearly spent time in the gym and he was ripped -- and obviously proud of the fact. Jade was practically drooling at the sight of his muscular body.

When she helped him remove his final garment by sliding his underpants down, Samuel's half-erect cock sprang out and slapped her gently on the nose. Jade giggled: it was everything Andi had promised. She eagerly took the huge organ in her hands and then began to lick and suck the tip. It rapidly swelled and hardened, gaining even more length.

Mac was watching all this with a distinctly grumpy look. It was not this girlfriend being fucked by another man that bothered him. Rather, it was that Mac considered himself the alpha male of the group. Given that Brad was plainly smarter as well as wealthier than him, this was an assessment he based almost entirely on the size of his cock and his belief that, if he had to, he could punch the lights out of any man in the room. Samuel's presence was challenging this and Jade's obvious enthusiasm for the African Adonis was not helping.

Amy was still slumped contentedly in her seat, but she had recovered enough from her orgasm to take all this in. Mac was not exactly difficult to read and she knew him and Jade well. Given she was still feeling horny, Amy decided to restore some harmony. She slid out of her chair and took the couple of steps over to Mac. Then she bent down and began to unbuckle his belt.

Glancing over to where Jade was enthusiastically trying to stuff as much of Samuel's cock in her mouth as she could but without even managing to get close to taking all of it, Amy said, "Hmm ... it might be a little longer than yours Mac, but it's not as thick, and any girl will tell you it's the width that really counts."

By now Amy had Mac's penis in her hand and it was rising rapidly to erection as she caressed it. "Now why don't you take this wonderful cock of yours and use it to give me the really hard fucking I deserve. No one does that better than you," Amy whispered, looking up into his eyes. Mac smiled happily, ego restored, jealousy forgotten. He was a simple soul and not difficult to please.

Next to where Jade was servicing Samuel, Melissa was on her knees, one of the twin's cocks in each hand and swapping back and forth as to which on she was sucking on. The virile young men were both hard and ready. If Amy had attracted their initial attention, the elegant but now totally submissive wavy-haired brunette kneeling before them was a more than adequate substitute. Both had followed Samuel's lead by starting to remove their clothing.

Next to Melissa, Rosie was kneeling before Brad, her pretty eyes upturned to look into his face. "You up for this?" he asked. "I mean, these other girls .... I kind of did this thing to them, so I know they are happy," By this Brad meant he knew the girls would all agree they were giving consent, even if his mind control meant they had little choice.

"It's alright," said shyly, "something like that happened to me too. Justin took me to this party for our first date, and it turned into an orgy. I think the guy who set up the party did something to the girls there. Anyway, it didn't matter, because I liked what happened. Me and Justin have been in an open relationship ever since."

"Really?" exclaimed Brad interested in her story. He would have to question Justin later about this party. Could it have been another of Geoff Mills customers? But then he forgot about the matter, as Rosie began to run her tongue over his cock. He could tell she had done this before. It felt good, so he relaxed and let himself enjoy the new girl's blowjob skills.

In short order all the guys were ready, hard dicks throbbing with arousal. The three girls rapidly removed their baggy harem trousers and spangled bras; they were wearing little else. Jade and Rosie were soon bent over the table, legs apart, pussies and bums displayed and anticipating the hard shafting that was coming. But Brad had something different in mind for his fiancée.

"This table's solid oak and will easily take the weight of three people. I want you up there as the centrepiece of this, where everyone can see." Brad turned to one of the twins and said, "Luke, get up on the table and lie on your back. Melissa can climb on top and you can fuck her cunt. Then your brother can take her in the ass."

"Actually, I'm Liam," the twin replied with a grin, "but no worries -- I like your plan."

Soon Melissa was indeed the star of the show, up on the table for all to see as the meat in a twin sandwich. The two boys might not have been endowed like Samuel or Mac, but they had perfectly respectably sized cocks and Melissa was certainly feeling them, as Liam and Luke thrust again and again into her cunt and asshole. She was soon reduced to incoherent moans of pleasure.

Rosie was bent over the table with an excellent view of Melissa's double-fucking, while Brad was pounding her hard from behind. Her host was a very good fuck and she had come once already. Brad was loving the tight young pussy of Rosie, who looked so sweet and innocent and yet had such a dirty mind and hot body; yes, she was a prefect addition to his Club.

Jade was in the same position. The tiny girl had managed to take the full length of her new lover's huge dick in a manner which had impressed him and Samuel was now fucking her in a steady rhythm, drawing the pleasure out for their mutual satisfaction.

Amy was directly opposite her, also bent over the table. Mac was ploughing his large cock into her cunt with a little less skill but a touch more vigour, which more of less evened out. The two girls were looking deeply into each other's eyes as they were fucked by their well-hung lovers. Occasionally they kissed, but mostly they just held hands, enjoying what was happening to them and watching the same feelings reflected in their friend's eyes.

Mac demonstrated he was over his small fit of jealousy by shouting things to Samuel such as, "Fuck the little blonde bitch harder!" and "Make the whore cum for me!" Samuel merely smiled quietly in response, but he did join in learning across the table to 'high-five' with Mac when Jade and Amy both came with a groan, one just after the other.

Surrounded by all these lustful sights, Andi, Billy and Justin had been left to their own devices. Naturally enough that had not lasted long. The ginger girl had almost immediately made a move, getting up from where she had been sitting to walk round the table to the other side where the two young men were.

"Come on, both of you. Everyone else is busy, so let's have some fun. We'll go upstairs. Being fucked over tables has its own appeal, but beds are more comfortable. You can both fuck me, but not like Melissa. One after the other is a lot more fun for the girl, believe me!"

Billy and Justin followed the redhead up the stairs, admiring the sway of her hips under the scanty costume she was wearing. Shamelessly, they headed for Brad and Melissa's bedroom -- it had the biggest and most comfortable bed.

"When we get to the fucking, Justin can go first as he is the new guest here, then you Billy. But before that -- there is always a lot of cock-sucking on these evenings and I don't mind obliging, but it might be nice if one or both of you returned the compliment. A girl's pussy enjoys some attention too you know!"

Andi got her way. Justin soon had his head between her legs, while the ginger woman worked on Billy's cock. Then the guys swapped places. Andi said nothing, but privately she gave Justin the prize in that department. He told her he went down on Rosie quite often and, clearly, he had some experience; the domineering Billy much less so. Andi made a mental note to tell Amy to do something about that.