Friday Night Games Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, when it came to the fucking, Billy took the honours. Justin seemingly got over-excited by his first time with Andi and came too soon, before she was had finished. This is where her wisdom of taking the two men consecutively proved its worth. Justin had hardly withdrawn before Billy slammed his erection into her cum-filled cunt. There was no break in the pleasures she was receiving and Billy soon fucked Andi to a satisfying climax.

*****

These pairs and threesomes were only the beginning of the evening's orgy; once started only physical exhaustion would end it. The twins got their turn with Amy. Rosie had the experience of one of Mac's trademark hard 'slut-fucks' and loved it, while Justin was compensated with a passionate encounter with a highly aroused Jade.

Samuel set out to prove his machismo by fucking all five girls present and making them come. He succeeded, only being finally subdued by Andi pinning him to the living room couch and riding him until her had come inside her twice and finally had to admit defeat.

At last, everyone was spent, lying scattered around the house in pairs and groups, drenched in drying sweat and cum juices. Half the participants had fallen into a doze from which Brad would need to wake them so they could go home. Justin and Rosie had come a considerable distance and Brad had offered them a bed for the night. The offer was not entirely selfless; he had pleasant visions of fucking sweet little Rosie in the morning. He wondered if he and Justin should just swap partners, but concluded that a foursome would be more fun.

This happy reverie was interrupted by Billy, who disentangled himself from Melissa's arms and wandered over to where Brad was lying, still embracing Amy, who had fallen asleep with Brad's spunk oozing slowly from her cunt. "So, did we escape the chamber? What's beyond it?"

It took Brad a few seconds to realise what Billy was referring to; he had completely forgotten about the game, along, no doubt, with everyone else except the nerd student. Finally, he said: "Oh ... what? Umm ... yes. One of the panels slid open. You recognise you're back in the harem. I'll fill the group in on the details next time."

Still, Billy's question had reminded Brad of the game and he grinned to himself as he thought of what he had planned. There was the wicked king and his guards of course, but, more entertainingly, also his court wizard who specialised in spells that created uncontrollable lust in the recipients.

Then, if the party managed to escape with the Princess, the original band of slavers who had captured her were still lurking outside and would seek to seize her once more with a view to claiming the reward for her recovery, while anyone else they took prisoner would end up on the auction block for sale as a slave.

Brad ran his eye round the group of weary but happy sluts and studs he had assembled for his amusement, but also their pleasure. He still felt a slight regret that he couldn't mind-control any new victims, but what he had was pretty good. Yes, the Friday Night Role-playing Club was in robust health and he was already looking forward to the next meeting.

*****

Author's note: That concludes the Friday Night Games Club sequence. Circumstances have mitigated the worst of Brad's character flaws, so we can safely leave him and his friends to enjoy their fun. Readers of all my other scribblings may recognise Justin and Rosie, making a guest appearance here.

So far, every chapter has made it to a 'hot' rating (for which many thanks), so I guess people have enjoyed the slightly unusual premise. It was certainly a lot of fun to write.