Friday Night Lesson

Story Info
The night I was finally allowed to orgasm.
2.6k words
4.43
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello lovely people, this is my first published story here describing one of my fav lessons.

Hope you like it. And if you do, leave a comment and I might just post another one :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

I keep repeating this in my head as I kneel on the hardwood floor which is hurting my knees and making my legs ache. It is not the most uncomfortable position, but I keep squirming and shaking in anticipation which makes my discomfort even worse. The throbbing of my pussy makes it difficult to concentrate and I have lost track of time. My Master has left me here seemingly hours ago with the anal hook firmly buried deep inside me propping me up and holing me in place. I pray he comes back soon. I crave to feel his big manly hands on my body again, I need a release, I want him to make me come now, I have been waiting to come undone under his supervision for so long now.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Those are his steps, he is approaching the room, finally. It must have been hours since he left me here, in the dark room where we play. I have spent most of the last two years here, with or without him, with the vast collection of toys and tools getting to know them and getting to know him. I was 18 years old, fresh out of school the day we met. His tall and lean figure was sure a nice bonus, but I adored him (and still do) because of his personality and abilities. He makes me feel things I never knew were possible, he makes me challenge myself and he makes me feel safe doing all of this. I am a submissive and he is my Master.

The door opens, revealing his body still in a suit and unbothered by the fact that he has left me here for hours naked, on the floor, with dripping wet pussy and an anal hook in my rear end. My full breasts are rhythmically rising and falling and just the sight of him makes my nipples harden. He is finally here.

"Hello, my little beast. Have you been enjoying yourself?" he asks, leaning against the doorframe.

"Yes, Master. I have been waiting for you right here where you left me."

"I can see that. I can also see your cunt glistening with your juices from over here. Are you ready to play?" he makes his way over to me, leaning forward and cupping my cheek. His hand makes his way down my neck and very slowly over to my puffy nipples twisting and turning them ever so slowly. My body melts under his touch, the pleasure of feeling his hands on my breasts is almost unbearable. I have not been granted an orgasm in so long. The familiar pressure is slowly building in my tummy as I lean into his touch. I immediately regret that decision as the hook which has been placed into my bottom pulls me back.

"Ouch." I whimper as the pressure in my bottom subsides again. He takes notice of that and his lips curl up in a slight smile.

"Eager, aren't we, little beast?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, let's play then. Stand up, spread your legs, and put your hands behind your head. Chest out, shoulders down." I do as I am told while my Master pulls the hook higher, still firmly pressed in me and now at a height which allows me to stand in front of my Master.

My Master makes his way over to my favourite closet which is filled with breast toys. He opens it and takes out a few items. I can see some nipples clamps, a rope and something else which I cannot quite make out, this will be a surprise then. He comes back to me, looks me up and down and the reaches for my breasts. He fondles them with one hand, then takes a step back.

"I enjoy those udders. Quite big for your age, aren't they? The things I could do with them, the endless possibilities." I look down at his hand, just in time to see him open one of the clamps and put it on my nipple. I sharply exhale at the familiar yet strange feeling of the clamp. The knot inside my tummy comes back, the pleasure of my Master's touch immense. He clamps the other nipple in a similar fashion.

"Accessorized." He notes and slightly pulls on the clamps, making me moan. A silent laugh escapes his lips as he untangles the rope between his fingers and walks behind me. He is well aware of the pleasure he causes me by taking care of my breasts, he was the one who gave me my first nipple orgasm and got me into nipple play. The wetness of my pussy can be felt on my thighs by now, I am slightly shaking in eager anticipation of his next move. There are goosebumps on my arms and the air is heavy with suspension.

"Drop your hands and put them behind your back."

"Yes, Master." I immediately comply and feel the rope tighten around my wrists.

Something tells me I am going to enjoy this little game. He tugs at the rope making sure it is tight enough for me to not move my hands at all. It is. I feel his hot breath on the nape of my neck, on my shoulders.

Please kiss me. Please bite me. I think to myself; I need to feel his touch on me, I feel so frustrated and turned on at the same time. I long to feel his lips on my burning skin. It feels like it has been ages.

Instead, I feel a sharp tug at the hook. The metal ball which is far bigger than the ones we have used before is slowly pulled out of my rear hole, the emptiness makes me cry out, the uncomfortable empty feeling lingering as my Master cups my cheeks. His hands run up and down my ass.

"I am going to spank this fine ass of our ten times. Five times on each cheek, I want to hear you count each hit and, in the end, I want to hear a thank you. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." I exhale silently, that is exactly what I need. I crave his touch in any form and this is the part of our sessions which I really enjoy.

A first firm slap land on my ass, the sound resonates through the dark room.

"One." Another hit lands on the same cheek, this time with a sharper sting.

"Two." My Master mercilessly continues on the same cheek, with greater force and less time between the hits. Before I know it, I am saying five. I hear a few steps, Master is moving to punish my left cheek, a quick stroke to make sure we are in a good position.

Smack.

I thought he would slowly ease into it, as he did with the other one, but Master continues with the intensity. I suck in a sharp breath as I continue counting out loud. At the ninth smack, I can feel my eyes watering, just on more and we will be done. My ass is on fire and my pussy is now throbbing, one quick stroke, one quick fondling and I would be exploding with the first orgasm of the month. With each spanking, my breasts hop up and down and the clamps sing from side to side, tugging at my nipples and sending shivers down my spine.

Smack.

One last spank is delivered onto my sore left cheek.

"Ten. Thank you very much, my Master." A single tear has not escaped, and I am proud of myself. My Master runs his hand up and down my back in praise and stands in front of me.

"That's my good little beast. I have enjoyed that view quite a lot. But I feel it's time to reward you for being such a good little beast, don't you think?" my Master leans into me, slowly licking my lips and then entering, I have waited for so long. His lips on mine are the only reward I need, but I know he did not mean this.

"Yes, Master. Please." His heavy trousers hit the floor alongside his belt and briefs, I glance down to see his already hard cock with its purple head and thick base. I am pushed back until we hit a wall, his body firmly pressed into mine, my breasts crushed by his chest. The clamps are painful on my nipples, turning darker and darker colour with each passing minute. Master reaches for something on the shelf right next to us and I recognize the mystery items from the closet. I can now clearly see the little weights. My Master carefully adds them on the clamps which makes me moan in pleasure and pain. The sweetest combination there is.

"Enjoying that I see." He notes but it is really a rhetorical remark, we both know I love this and enjoy it. My hands have become numb behind my back, but I choose to ignore it and stare at my Master in anticipation. I hope he is going to put his dick into good use soon. My loins are on fire and I feel the wetness down my thighs, and it is all becoming too much.

As if he could hear my thoughts, my Master lifts me against the wall and pushes his thick cock deep inside me.

"Thank you, Master."

"You are welcome. You may come when I tell you to, not a second later. I am going to fuck that cunt of yours fast and hard. Do you understand these terms?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you." I exhale, those are the words I have been wanting to hear. My excitement audible in my voice.

The tingling returns, the pressure inside my tummy grows as Master pushes in and out of me, my moans fill the room, my nipples are heavy and aching. All of these feelings bring me to the edge of orgasm, I can feel my pussy pulsating around my Master's thick shaft. Master sends me a warning look while rhythmically pounding my pussy. I desperately try to hold my orgasm in, resisting the urge which I have now felt for days, I look at my Master and almost beg him to say the word, to allow me. But he doesn't.

He continues entering me, spreading me and I try to keep my word but I fail and come undone in Master's arms. All it takes is one stroke of Master's hand across my clit and I almost black out as the overwhelming pleasure sucks me in, my head leaning back against the wall, legs shaking, toes curling. The waves of orgasm hit me unprepared, my pussy clenching and nipples aching, this is the perfect feeling. The look on my Master's face is stern as he continues relentlessly until he empties his load into me. I failed.

We both come down from our high and I can feel his disappointment. He takes a step back, slipping out of me and let's me go. I can barely stand on my own two feet.

"I am so sorry, Master. I tried to not come, but I couldn't take it anymore."

"I did not give you permission. I believe we have cleared the terms beforehand, didn't we?" he asks, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, we did, my Master. I apologize." I look at the hardwood floor beneath my feet.

"I believe you deserve a punishment for that. I will let you pick. It can be either a whip on your dirty little cunt and those udders or a cane on your bare ass and back." My Master eyes me up and down, leaving the decision up to me. A strange sting of pleasure goes through my body as I hear what he offers. I dislike his cane, so the choice is quite clear.

"I choose the whip, my Master."

"Alright you little beast. I want you to know that this is a deserved punishment, you violated the terms of our agreement. I do not want you to count the strokes of the whip, I want you to concentrate on the feeling, I want you to scream out in pain if you feel like it. I will decide when to stop during the punishment. Is that clear?" he asks as he takes the whip off the display and swishes it in the air.

"Yes, that is quite clear, Master. Are you going to take the clamps off me?" I gently remind my Master of the clamps grasping my nipples which are hanging lower than before. The tugging is now almost uncomfortable. But my Master stops a few feet in front of me and does not reach out for them.

"Yes, I am. I am taking them down with the whip." My heart sinks as I hear him speak those words, that is why he does not want me to count.

I straighten my back and thrust out my chest to seem more confident and I await the first stroke of the whip, my legs are slightly apart, just as my Master likes it.

Swish.

The first stroke is delivered to my left breast, just above the nipple. The feeling of the whip is strange yet not as painful as I expected. Another stroke shortly follows, this time hitting the clamp mercilessly. My Master observes my reaction as I sharply gasp for air and shrug my shoulders. This hurts but turns me on at the same time. My Master takes another hit, precisely hitting the clamp again, my nipple is throbbing, as the clamp hangs barely, gripping my skin ever so tightly. I cannot stop a single scream of pain and pleasure escape my lips as a final stroke is delivered and the clamp falls to the floor. Tears are streaming down my face, but I am proud of myself. Strange form of pleasure builds inside of me, my pussy becoming wet once again.

"Good girl little beast, one clamp to go." The process is very similar but takes one more stroke to get the clamp off my right breast. By the end, both of breasts are red and painful, a little swollen even. My Master comes to me, fondles them in his big hands and strokes each of them several times.

"Do you understand why I did that?" I silently nod as I do not trust my voice at the moment.

"That is right. Now I remember saying that your dirty cunt will get whipped too, so turn around I will untie your hands and you will face the wall, spread your legs and bend over." I do as I am told, as soon as my hands are free, I support myself against the wall and bend over. My breasts are painful hanging like that, moving from side to side. I am sure they will be sore for days to come.

My Master runs his hand between my pussy lips, pinching the clit in the process, he then stands behind me.

"You are getting wetter and wetter, I can see the excitement this brings you. I hope you will remember this lesson and not violate our agreements any time soon." With that, he delivers the last two strokes of the whip on my aching pussy while I scream out and let out my final tears. These strokes were the strongest of the evening, probably to remind me of my Master's leniency throughout the lesson.

"I have enjoyed myself today, I hope you did too. You were quite good today little beast. Go get yourself cleaned; dinner will be served at six." And with those words, my Master leaves the room.