Friday Night Slave

Story Info
Katie blackmails her brother.
1.6k words
3.81
26.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's us away now, see you in a couple of days". The door closed. Leaving Katie and her brother Ben alone for the weekend.

"Have you any plans?" Asked Ben.

"Maybe a run today but that's it, you?"

"Just gaming in my room probably."

And off they went their separate ways. Katie getting ready to head out, dressing in booty shorts, commando since it was more comfortable, with a sports bra. As she was heading out, she passed Ben and seen him stare, she always thought he had a thing for her, since she always caught him checking her out.

Ben went up to his room and heard the front door close. He walked out and checked to see if she'd gone, which she had. He was feeling horny, and went into her room where he was greeted by a beautiful sight. Katie's underwear, sitting on the floor, worn. He grabbed them and went back to his room. He stuck on some porn in the background while sniffing the panties and starting to masturbate.

BANG

The door was forced open, as he turned and seen Katie in the doorway, with his cock in one hand and worn panties in the other. Red faced, "What are you doing!?" Katie freaked.

Stunned in silence, Ben couldn't speak, just quivering in the fear of what's next. "P-P-P-Please, don't tell anyone, please, I'll do anything you want" cried Ben.

Meanwhile, the shock of walking in on her brother passed, and Katie's mind swayed towards the opportunity of what could happen. "Ok, you're gonna be my slave this weekend. You must do everything I say or I'll tell mum and dad what a sick pervert you are."

"O-okay," Ben stuttered.

"Strip into your underwear and meet me in my room," and she left.

Moments later, Ben knocked on Katie's door. She invited him in, still in her sportswear. "You got unlucky that I came back, I forgot my water, but I still got a bit of a sweat on," she started. Ben, confused. "I'm going to game for a bit, but I'm a little sweaty, so you're gonna be my seat. Put your head face up on my chair."

"What? No?"

"Yes or I'll tell mum and dad." Ben realised he had no choice, he had to do what she said. He slowly sat down and put his head on the seat, awaiting his fate. Katie stepped over him, he looked up in awe, the view was incredible. He loved looking at her ass, especially in tight clothes, but he could smell a slightly pungent damp smell as she lowered down towards his face. "Now be a good slave and sniff, loud and clear." With that, she sat down with Bens nose pushed up against where her asshole was. All he could do was breathe in the sweat from her ass, while she gamed away as if he didn't exist. He couldn't help but get turned on by the situation, his sister's ass, the one he'd been drooling over for years was right there on his face.

Some time had passed, "I think you're enjoying your knew position, eh slave?" As she lifted up allowing Ben to speak.

"Of course not, why would I!?" he said with no conviction.

"Well I'm a bit uncomfortable, get up on the bed, lie on your back with your head on the edge. It's time you clean my ass." Ben was confused as to what she meant, but got up on the bed as she asked with his head at the edge. Katie was more standing facing away from him. In a swift motion, she took off her shorts and sat on his face again. Her nude sweaty ass right on his mouth, and his nose buried in her pussy. Ben struggled underneath while Katie couldn't feel anything but his vibrations. "Start cleaning my ass or I won't let you breathe" she sternly said before sitting back down. Ben, afraid, but aroused, edged his tongue out to meet the sweaty abyss. He was met by a salty taste, not bad. He started to lick slowly in circles, licking the sweat off Katie's ass. She enjoyed the feeling of her brothers tongue licking her ass, she always wanted to know the feeling, as she subtly grinded on his face. Ben continued to lick around as the taste got less salty after each and every lick.

He tapped on her leg, "yes slave?"

"I think I've cleaned your ass, can I go now?"

"You think I'm letting you off that easy? Plus what's going on in your boxers tell me differently hehe. Push your tongue deeper inside my ass." And with that she smothered him again, leaving his mouth under her ass. Ben wanted to do this, but didn't want to look even weirder. He stuck his tongue out again and pushed against her ass. Katie moaned at the feeling. A wet rod poking in and around her ass. Ben was enjoying himself, the sensation of tonguing her ass, the concept of his sister's ass, being submerged under her, he loved it so far. He kept pushing his tongue bit by bit in her ass. He nearly had his whole tongue inside. Katie moaning and grinding had to stop playing and focused on the sensations she was feeling. "You're doing well, keep going slave," She said as he kept going all the way in and out of her ass while his dick was pulsating in his boxers. Her moans grew louder and her grinding faster as she was close to cumming. Ben responded by licking faster and harder into her ass while having no air to breathe. Closer and closer until she came and fell back on his body, her juices flooding Bens nose and face while his tongue was still pulsing in her asshole. He needed air and lifted her up gasping for air.

"Sure you aren't enjoying this perv," she said while poking his rock hard dick. Ben couldn't respond, he just lay there, motionless. "Well it's not over yet, follow my lead." Katie got her phone and lay on her stomach, legs slightly spread apart and asshole gaping from the tongue that was furiously attacking it. "That protein shake is starting to get to me and I can feel gas building up. I don't want to smell it, so you're going to be my fart cushion. Get back there and keep my ass clean."

"Gross, no I am not. You've had your fun, please let me go." Katie blankly looked at him and showed him a picture of him licking her ass. Like a deer in headlights, Ben was shocked, he was blackmailed.

"You will or I'll show everyone this." With that, he knew he had no choice and obeyed, lay down behind her and started licking her ass again. "Open wide," she said as she pushed out a fart straight into his waiting mouth.

Ben started coughing and gagging at the taste, "What the fuck have you eaten!?"

"GET YOUR HEAD BACK IN THERE," she scowled. "I want you to swallow each and every one so I don't have to smell anything, understand?" Ben nodded and went back to cleaning her ass, with a fresh layer of dirt from the fart. Katie felt another one coming, "open," as she farted into his mouth again. Ben did better, but still didn't obey her orders as he started to cough again.

"Sorry sister."

"Do better or I'll make it a whole lot worse." Ben, worried about what could be worse, started to lick with more intent, he could feel her asshole pucker and he prepared for another blast. This time he managed to swallow it, shivering slightly at the taste. "Good slave." Katie was loving this. Her own brother, willingly licking her ass and eating her farts, it was total humiliation, but she was missing something.

More farts came and disappeared into Bens throat, he was getting used to the taste and sensation, there was less resistance and he continued to lick her clean in-between each one. It must have been hours since he started this, his cock was crying for attention. Katie, craving something more than a tongue. "Stop. Admit it, you love this."

"I can't hide it, I have fantasized about your ass for years, even the farts I can handle. It's so naughty I know, but I'm glad you caught me."

"Good, because you'll be my slave every day for the rest of your existence. But I want something more, and I can see you are wanting some attention. Fuck me. Fuck me in the ass." With that, she got up on all fours and presented her open ass to him. Stunned, Ben was shocked at this. His own sister, offering her ass for him to release hours of built up tension. He took his boxers off, releasing his cock into the air and got up behind her. He pointed his dick at the entrance to her ass and guided it in. Katie jumped a little at the feeling or this wet hard rod entering her ass, and her pussy was dripping. Ben, after spending hours of worshipping, had no resistance to entry and slid in, the feeling of amazement as his cock was swallowed by her ass. He grabbed onto her hips and slowly picked up a rhythm of in and most of the way out, while Katie was moaning in pleasure, she got what she was missing. Ben kept pounding, slapping against her ass cheeks, getting close to cumming.

"Can I cum inside please?" Katie just moaned louder and Ben could feel an eruption coming as he went faster and faster. He came, ropes of cum spraying the insides of her ass as he let out a moan as Katie had also came. He took his dick out, allowing Katie to fall forward and relax as some cum dripped out of her ass.

Ben moved towards the door when Katie said, "I own you now. You're gonna do whatever I say for the rest of your existence." Bens dick jumped again, as he left her, hoping night time would bring more.