Friday Night with Amelia

Story Info
Amelia was enjoying a quiet Friday night at home... was.
3.4k words
3.88
16.6k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just like any other Friday night.

The lights were turned out leaving the house dark. All except the study which was glowing softly with the light of precisely twenty-eight candles.

Quiet classical music filled the air, the record player crackling in complaint of the well loved record it was turning.

This is how Amelia liked her Friday nights. Although she was young and beautiful, a fresh 20 year old with heavy, D cup breasts and a trim, toned waist and a soft, luscious ass... Amelia preferred to stay in with her books.

That is exactly where she was tonight, bent over her desk in the far corner of the study, her nose practically buried in the book she was reading. It was a fascinating tale of two star cross'd lovers in fair Verona, one of her favorites books. She was so engrossed in the scene she was reading that she dismissed the study door slowly creaking open as her beloved cat entering the room. She was so focused on each word that her mind didn't even register the quiet, heavy foot steps slowly approaching her from behind.

Her mind caught up with her reality just as his large hand closed over her mouth. She knew she was in trouble as his arm shot across her chest, crushing her into the back of her chair.

Amelia instantly went into panic mode, kicking her feet, her hands flying up to his arm and trying to pry it off. Behind her, he chuckled, his breath washing across the back of her neck. His arm wasn't moving.

Amelia struggled harder, pushing the rolling desk chair backwards, throwing him off balance. As he hit the floor she bolted out of the chair and made a break for the door. It was so close she could have touched the door frame but her hopes of escape were dashed as she felt his strong hand wrap around her ankle. Amelia crashed to the floor hard, bashing her head against the warm hardwood as she landed.

And everything went black.

*~*~*~*

A gentle, deep humming woke Amelia. As she returned to consciousness a throbbing pain seared across her forehead. She tried to raise her hand and access the damage but it wouldn't move, wait a minute, it was tied! She twisted her wrists in the rope, trying to find some give and free herself but having no luck. A panicked whine escaped her mouth as she fully came to, realizing the depth of her predicament.

The humming stopped.

"Ahhh, I see you're finally awake my little book worm."

Amelia's eyes flew open and focused on the voice with some effort as she was laid out across the top of her desk, her hands bound above her head, her feet dangling free over the edge.

She located him. He was lounged out on the couch against the wall, tucked between two bookcases. His large form dwarfed the full size couch. Amelia could see his muscular arms and chiseled chest, an eight pack abdomen giving way to a clearly defined V that disappeared into his blue jeans... where was his shirt? He had one on before didn't he?... Amelia started kicking her feet although it didn't make any difference she'd be damned if she didn't try.

"Untie me this instant! Get out of my house!" Amelia shrieked at him, feet still wildly kicking at thin air.

He stood quickly and was suddenly by her side, calmly but firmly pressing his hand over Amelia's beautiful, full and pouty lips. She bit at his fingers and he delivered a smart slap to her right cheek, shocking her into momentary silence.

"You will be quiet." He spoke quickly and quietly with an terrifying intensity. "I will let you go when I am good and ready but until then you will obey me or you will get hurt. Do you understand little girl?" He narrowed his eyes at her and cocked his head to the side as he waited for her response. Amelia was terrified. She had a feeling this guy didn't want money or valuables. She nodded her head silently as tears brimmed her pretty blue eyes.

"Good." He nodded and stepped back, his eyes sweeping over his prize and letting out a low whistle of approval.

"Please don't hurt me, I'll give you anything you want just leave me alone and get out of my house." Amelia pleaded with him, tears falling down the side of her face and wetting her brunette curls.

"I said be quiet, I will not tell you again." He said, his eyes trailing over her ample breasts, down her white shirt to the cute, pastel pink sleep shorts she was wearing.

Amelia self consciously squeezed her thighs together, his hot gaze felt like it was violating her precious body through her clothes. She sobbed and writhed around on the desk, again, trying wiggle out of the rope binding her wrists.

He clucked his tongue in disapproval and Amelia stopped, scared of what he might do next. He took a quick, decided step closer to her and she flinched, squeezing her eyes shut, expecting to be slapped again. Instead, she heard a button being unsnapped, she kept her eyes closed and prayed he'd just go away to no avail.

Amelia felt something cold and metallic press against the top of her thigh, her eyes shot open and she tried to wiggle away from the object, a small scream escaping her lungs as she realized he had a knife.

"Ah ah ahh..." He chided her "If you thrash around like that you could get hurt." He ran the blade across her thigh and up under her loose, cotton shorts. She felt the blade slide under the waistband and a defeated sob wracked her body as he pulled the knife upwards in a smooth, strong cut. The blade sliced through her shorts like a warm knife through butter.

"Mmmmm, Amelia, I've always loved your soft skin, I can't wait to see more of it." He said as he smiled down at her.

Cold fear gripped Amelia's heart.

"How do you know my name, please stopppp thisss." Amelia ended with a pleading wail.

"I've waited for so long for this, watched you, noted your schedule... I'm not stopping until I'm done with you my dear." He declared as he moved the knife to the other thigh, repeating the slide and smooth cut. He gripped the fabric nestled between Amelia's thighs, the last form of protection against his greedy eyes.

"Nooooo!!!" Amelia screamed desperately as he pulled the torn shorts away, flicking them onto the floor as Amelia's smooth, bald pussy came into view.

"Oh you little minx! No panties?!" He exclaimed in sincere astonishment and pleasure.

Amelia twisted on the desk, frantically trying to cover herself. Whimpering in her vulnerable position, the tears flowing down her face in hot, wet torrents.

"Be careful!" He teased her, waving the knife in front of her face, instantly stilling her. "I don't think you'd look as pretty with scars on that soft skin of yours..." he said as he lowered the blade to her chest, running it down her cleavage and catching it on her white V neck shirt.

Tears blurred Amelia's vision as she heard the fabric ripping, feeling the tug as her shirt gave way to the wicked blade.

"Oh God, please make it stoppp" she thought as her shirt fell to either side of her body, revealing her large breasts and pretty pink nipples.

"Mmmmm just as I imagined... perfect." He murmured as he dropped the knife on the desk, his hands going to her breasts, cupping them softly then firmly squeezing them, jiggling them, his rough thumbs grazing across her nipples. He pinched them and tugged and Amelia cried harder, the pain shooting through her body, down to her clit? Her hardening clit? No, no this isn't supposed to turn her on, this is rape!

"Pleaseee stopppp, let go of meee!" Amelia cried out, rubbing her thighs together and trying to twist away from his evil.... arousing..  hands.

*SLAP!*

His hand came down across her left tit, the slap stinging her soft flesh, she gasped out in pain and he shook his head in disappointment.

"I told you to be quiet, didn't I? Now you'll have to be punished. Bad girls get punished." He explained as he reached to the side table that held one of the many candles that lit the room.

Amelia's eyes flitted around wildly, thoughts racing through her head as he picked up a cream colored pillar candle.

"The candle? Oh God please don't let him burn meee not that oh God please help meee!" Amelia pleaded in her mind.

He held the candle about a foot over Amelia's breasts and slowly tilted the candle, allowing hot wax to spill from it.

It was perhaps a millisecond but it felt like forever between the first drop over the edge and the time that it landed squarely on Amelia's sensitive nipple. She hissed in pain and thrashed her head from side to side as if denying her reality.

"Shhhh, the more you fight it, the more you'll get." He advised her calmly, a scary smile creeping across his face as more wax spilled and landed all over Amelia's smooth skin.

She gritted her teeth and sobbed quietly, taking it, praying for it to stop.

*drip drop dripp*

More molten wax landed on her skin, her toes curled as she fought every fighting instinct in her body.

After a few minutes she felt a soft, cool rush of air across her chest. He had stopped dripping wax on her and was gently blowing the heat off the wax, it cooling and hardening stiffly.

"There. I expect you'll obey and be quiet now. The next time will be much worse. I promise you this. Understood?"

Amelia opened her teary eyes and nodded, resigning herself to her fate.

"Good, let's begin." He said as he placed the candle back where he found it. He stood and walked to the end of the desk where Amelia's feet dangled over the edge, running his hands up her calves, over her knees and to her thighs.

"Open." He commanded. Amelia shook her head side to side.

*SLAP!*

His hand stung the outside of her right thigh, his command coming again, a bit louder. "Open."

Amelia sobbed in defeat and slowly inched her thighs open, feeling the slap burning her thigh. He gripped her thighs firmly and opened them wider, exposing her smooth cunt.

"What's this?" He asked her in amazement. "A...are you wet for me??" His voice went a pitch higher in slight disbelief.

"Oh I knew you were a hot little thing but I didn't expect you to be a horny, wet slut for me!" With that he leaned in close and inhaled deeply, basking in Amelia's natural, musky smell before dipping his tongue in between her soft folds and licking her pussy from ass to clit.

Amelia whimpered in shame and tried to close her legs but he placed a hand on each and pushed, spreading her wide as he dug his tongue in deeply, swirling it around her clit slowly then flicking it back and forth rapidly. He continued his frenetic torture as Amelia cried, her body shaking with effort as she fought her natural reaction. It was no use, she felt her slick juices seeping from her hot core as his tongue swirled and flicked.

She felt his hand come up and slowly slide up and down her pussy lips. Parting them and sliding two fingers effortlessly inside her, his rough skin a delicious contrast to her silky folds.

"Mmmm my little slut is so wet, it's like you wanted this... mmm fuckkk... " he moaned softly against her clit as he continued his sensual assault, his fingers slamming home, lodged deeply in her, not moving, just reminding her that he has her. All of her. And he'll do what he wants with her.

It was maddening, the ropes around Amelia's wrists cut into her skin as she strained against them, her fists balled up as she resisted the tightness building in her lower stomach. He was unraveling her senses, driving her crazy with his tongue and filling her with his unyielding fingers.

She couldn't help it, she was just as surprised as he was when she started moving her hips, his tongue felt so good, she needed to feel his fingers sliding in and out of her.

She moaned in defeat and grinded against his hand, needing the friction deep inside her as her clit tingled in his mouth. He chuckled and started to pump his fingers in and out, in and out, his tongue returned to her clit with renewed fervor, flicking and sucking, swirling and lapping.

Amelia climbed higher and higher on the wave of pleasure, the tightness in her stomach growing, she was almost there, she was going to cum for this brute, this strange man who invaded her home and her needy little cunt.

"Yesss oh godd pleaseeee" Amelia begged, right on the edge of orgasm.

The next moment he was gone. No more tongue, no more fingers.

Amelia's eyes flew open as she groaned, kicking her feet in a small fit of frustration. She looked up at him as he wiped her fuck juice off his chin and laughed at her.

"You pathetic whore, you thought I'd let you cum?! Hahahaaa oh no my little greedy bitch. Not yet."

With that he stepped back so Amelia could see him slowly unbuckle his black leather belt and slide it from his blue jeans, his dark eyes trained on her facial expressions.

All at once Amelia remembered she was being raped and started to beg again.

"Please stoppp, please I'll do anything just go awayyy!"

His gaze darkened and he took a deep breath before speaking.

"I told you to be quiet why can't you just obey me?" He stepped quickly to her and Amelia started thrashing around on the desk as he gripped her hips and flipped her over, pulling her over the edge of the desk so her soft ass was bared for him.

Amelia screamed as she looked over her shoulder to see him raising his belt over his head, his gaze fixed on her round ass. The first blow came down hard with a crack as leather met flesh. Amelia screamed again and danced from foot to foot as the sting set in. He hit her again, harder, the belt welting her pretty skin. Another strike, her skin was on fire as her knees buckled in pain. She laid her forehead on the desk and sobbed for mercy.

"Are you going to be quiet now, Amelia?" He challenged her.

"Y..yeess." Amelia choked out between sobs. She flinched as his rough hand gently slide over her ass, rubbing the sting from the welts.

"Good." He said, dropping his jeans to the floor and kicking them aside.

He ran his hands slowly up her back, over her shoulders and to her hair. He twisted it in his hands and gripped it, pulling her head backwards as he suddenly thrust deep into her warm, wet cunt, burying his cock in her to the hilt.

"Noooooo!!!" Amelia cried out as he filled her, his sudden intrusion stretching her pussy tightly around his huge cock.

He slowly pulled back until just the tip was in her and slammed back inside with a quick, violent thrust. He laughed as Amelia sobbed and tried to get away but he had her by the hair, pinned against the desk.

He picked up the pace and started pumping her with a medium, persistent rhythm, one hand twisted in her hair and the other snaking around her hips to find her clit, twisting and pinching it between his rough fingers as he breathed into her ear.

"You're going to cum for me you fucking slut, you're going to beg for my cock."

Amelia shook her head and sobbed, trying to deny the flames of pleasure licking at her insides with each of his strokes and thrusts.

He fingers continued his assault on her sensitive little nub, rubbing in circles around it, over it, it was like he was every where at once as his cock continued fucking her needy cunt.

His grip on her hair tightened and he thrusted faster, his fingers driving her mad with pain and pleasure, alternating between pinches and then rubbing the pain away.

"Oh god please stoppp you're going to make me cummm" she moaned as she surrendered to her body.

"Beg for it slut!" He demanded, going harder and faster.

"Nooo oh pleaseee yessss." She moaned, floating in a delirious state of pleasure, backing into his thrusts, taking it deeper.

"Ask for it you fucking whore!" He ordered, coming to a full stop as she precariously balanced on the edge of orgasm, still filling her with his cock.

"Pleaseee! Pleasee make me cummm!!" She pleaded in defeat.

"Good girl." He praised her as he started thrusting and rubbing full tilt again, making Amelia cum instantly.

"Uuuuuuhhhffffucckkkk!!!" Amelia screamed as her cunt tightened around his hard shaft, spasming with intense pleasure as she squirted her fuckjuice all over him. His balls were drenched and made a slapping sound as he kept thrusting, making her ride out her orgasm, keeping her cumming until she had given him every last drop.

He slowed as she finished, releasing her hair and letting her head drop to the desk, his hands joining each other, one on each of her ass cheeks as he rubbed and murmured more praise in the after glow of her massive orgasm.

"Good girl... I knew you'd beg me to make you cum...  such a good little slut for me...."

Amelia let out a soft moan, completely exhausted from her orgasm, sinking against the desk.

"Oh no my dear, we aren't done yet." He chuckled and smartly slapped her ass right on the belt welts.

Amelia squeaked in pain and bit her lower lip as he started thrusting into her tired pussy again.

"I'm going to fill your hot little cunt with cum and breed you like the whore you are." He declared as he grabbed her hips firmly and slammed his cock into her hard and deep.

"Nooo please no anything but that!" Amelia started struggling against her ropes again, renewed with fear, she can't get pregnant! She can't have a rape baby!

"Shutup and take it slut!" He moaned and pushed harder and faster, his balls slapping against her clit with every thrust.

"Nooo noo please nooooo!" Amelia wailed, tears streaming down her face again.

"Oh yess bitch I'm almost thereeee!" He moaned, his thrusts getting shorter and faster. She could feel him swelling in her, she didn't have a choice in the matter, he was going to fill her with his seed.

"Yeeesssss bitch take itttt!!" He groaned as she felt him twitching wildly deep in her, his cock shooting rope after rope of thick, hot cum against her cervix.

"Noooooo!!!!!" Amelia let out one last tortured scream and collapsed into a puddle of tears on top of the desk.

He slowly pulled out, chuckling as he watched his cum gush out of her used and abused pussy and run down her inner thigh.

"You monsterrr" she sobbed.

"That's right sweety. Don't pin any hopes on not getting pregnant. I'll be back next week, shall we say, same place, same time?" He laughed and playfully slapped her ass one more time, bending to grab his jeans and belt.

"Please noo" Amelia sobbed, her mind racing through the possibilities of stopping him from returning, frowning slightly at the quiet, excited twitch in her pussy at the thought of seeing him again.

"Oh and you can't go to the police, you did beg for it after all." He informed her with a mocking tone as he pulled his shirt back on.

Amelia turned to look at him over her shoulder and asked "Are you at least going to let me go?"

He grinned a lopsided grin and tossed his knife on the floor by her feet.

"No. But you'll figure it out. You're a smart girl."

Amelia couldn't believe what she was hearing but didn't have time to argue as he stepped close and kissed her forehead in a surprisingly sweet manner...

And just as suddenly as he had arrived, he was gone.

"Until next week." Amelia smiled and spoke the words to herself.