Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 04

Story Info
And Then There Was One.
8.1k words
4.56
4.9k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fourth chapter. This one brings things to a crescendo before the big reveal, and the beginning of the finality

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, futa on male/female, ridiculous proportions, dubcon/noncon technically.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"Anything else for you tonight, Steve?"

Sitting alone in the diner in town was the camp owner, sipping from a cup of coffee, a plate with the remnants of a slice of pie sitting on the counter in front of him. Dolores, the sole waitress in the restaurant, wandered over, removing the dish and leaning against the side of the marble surface. The storm outside was in full force now, angry winds beating at the establishment, a torrential downpour lapping against the windows. Steve's truck was the sole vehicle in the parking lot, its illumination from one of the street lamps interrupted by the encompassing darkness that seemed to blot out all the light it touched. He took a last drink from his mug and stood up.

"Nope, I better get back to the camp and make sure my counselors are okay," he stood up and reached into his back pocket for his wallet, "what's the damage?"

"Here you go!"

Grabbing the check, Steve glanced at the amount before pulling a few bills out and tossing them on the counter.

"Don't need any change tonight Dolores. I'll see you later."

"Thanks hon'," she pocketed the bill and the money, "and drive safe, alright? Lord knows we don't need any more accidents around here, and that's a mighty angry storm out there."

"Will do. Take care now."

Giving her a last nod, Steve threw on his jacket and headed out into the maelstrom. Keeping his head low and body bundled, he half-jogged to his truck, his boots splashing through the puddles littering the asphalt. Opening the door only as much as he needed too, he slid into the cab of his truck and immediately cranked the heat as soon as he key hit the ignition; Steve let the vehicle warm for a few minutes before heading off, making sure every light was on that could be. Pulling away from the diner and onto the main road, he drove slowly towards the forest, knowing the route to the camp like the back of his hand - all the same, he kept a close eye on the street in case any stray branches or bushes fell onto its path.

During his drive back to the camp, Steve thought about the counselors he'd left behind. He hoped they'd heeded his advice, and were behaving themselves. Knowing very well what young adults were like, he wanted to avoid the fate that had befallen the camp in the past from occurring once more, the fact that the police had never caught the culprit always lurking in the back of his mind. A few of them - Bill and Alice specifically - seemed responsible enough for the short time he'd known them, and he was confident they'd keep the others in line. Trying not to let the dark thoughts dwell on his mind too heavily, he turned on his radio, and let sounds of guitars and heavy drums wash over him.

It was gonna be a long drive.

...

"You know, it's getting late and I've had a long day. I think I'm gonna turn in for the night."

Brenda stood up with this announcement, rising from the table with a stretch of her arms, the other two counselors looking over at her in surprise. As expected from the type of game they were playing, even more clothes had been lost in the ensuing time that had passed, each of the young adults almost completely naked - though no one had managed to strip to their birthday suits yet. Shorts, shirts, jeans and a bra were strewn around the common-room cabin, hardly a stitch of clothing remained that was actually being worn. All three of them had been deeply embarrassed by exposing themselves more and more, but after a while a kind of comfortability took over, no one bothering to pretend that they weren't checking each other out by this point.

"Already? But the game is almost finished!"

It was Bill who spoke up, a disappointed expression clear as the night wasn't twisting his features. In nothing but a pair of green boxers, he leaned back in his chair, eyeing the sexy ladies without an ounce of shame; both of them had done their share of admiration of the sole male in the building - an admiration that only increased once his jeans were discarded. Coiled in his boxers was Bill's huge cock, and, assuming he hadn't stuffed his underwear, it was the biggest dick either of the women had ever laid eyes on. It looked like there was over a foot of soft meat wrapped up in the thin material of his boxers, and the bulge of a pair of orange-sized balls could easily be made out pressing against his thighs. Brenda and Alice had both practically salivated at the sight.

"Yeah I think I was finally gonna make Bill go bankrupt!" Alice pouted, folding her arms over her massive tits. Like Bill, she was only in her underwear, a pair of regular white panties that looked more like a thong on her ridiculous rear. The sides of the blonde girl's fat ass folded over the edge of the chair she was sitting on, nearly hiding it from view. Pushing herself away from the table, Brenda and Bill both could see that her stomach, from the quick glance they were able to garner before her awesome chest pillows hung over it, was even paler than the rest of her - her tits were huge enough to stop anything under them from getting tan! Paying much more attention to the incredible beauty in front of him than Brenda, Bill could make out the very visible folds of Alice's puffy pussy lips that pressed against the front of her underwear, stretching the fabric like she was smuggling a couple of watermelon slices between her plush thighs.

"Well you guys can just continue without me then," Brenda winked at Alice and turned around to collect her clothing, her own huge ass sticking out for the others to ogle, "but I want to get some shut eye before Steve puts us to work in the morning!"

Bending over, she gathered her things, only bothering to throw on her shirt. Unlike Alice, Brenda was actually wearing just a thong, which sunk between her wobbling, wonderous cheeks until it was invisible, the tanned orbs consuming it in its entirety. It clung to her hips tightly, the strings hugging her flared waist; even if Alice was much more well-endowed than she was, she still gawked at the other woman's prodigious backside, Bill matching her visage. Opening the door to the cabin, Brenda groaned as she watched the storm swirl around the building, her shoulders falling. Turning back to the two remaining counselors, she gave them a cheeky grin.

"Don't have too much fun you two!"

Holding her clothing above her head, Brenda kicked the door shut and sprinted towards the women's cabin. Squealing as she was pelted by the tough, wet pellets, the still-half-naked girl bolted as fast as she could across the camp grounds, the few lights still on guiding her way. Reaching her destination, Brenda barged through the door, rain flooding into the abode before she managed to close the door, resting her back against the wooden barrier as she caught her breath. Smiling as she thought of the situation she'd left Bill and Alice in, she moved over to her bed and pulled a bag out from under it, noting that it didn't appear as though Jack and Marcie had been there recently. Pulling a large robe out, she shimmied out of her half-on shirt and wrapped it around herself, grabbing her toiletries as well, her next destination the outhouse.

As she braced herself to reenter the wetness outside, a piercing, shrill scream sliced through the storm.

"Oh my God what was that!?"

Brenda dropped the things she'd gathered up and rushed out of the cabin. Running in the direction she thought she'd heard the scream come from - the archery range - she assumed the worst: what if Marcie or Alice had been hurt by the storm!? Disturbing images of the busty girl trapped under a tree or the blonde laying on the ground, having been struck by lightning, consumed her thoughts. As swiftly as she could she ran through the downpour and whipping winds, barely able to see her feet it was so dark; it seemed like she'd been stumbling through the pitch black night for an hour, but she finally reached the area, looking around in a panic as she did, trying to find the source of the pained outcry. While moving between the targets, searching all around them, a light from the other end of the range suddenly shone right on her, making her standout in the darkness.

"Hello? Is someone there?" She squinted as she looked in the direction of the light, trying to make out the figure standing on the other end of it, "Do you need help?"

The person didn't move or speak.

"Ned? Ned is that you!? If you made me come out in the rain for some dumb joke I'm gonna kick your ass!"

Stalking towards the source of the illumination, Brenda held out a hand in front of her face in an attempt to block the brightness blinding her and the rain beating at her features; this, however, turned out to be a critical mistake. After only making it a few steps beyond the range of red-and-white targets, something powerful and wet struck her, a different kind in both ways than what the storm produced. The warm liquid sent her flying backward off her feet and into a target behind her, the wooden legs of it lifting slightly from the force of the impact. Coughing, the breath knocked out of her from how hard she was hit and how roughly she was thrown, Brenda looked down to see what exactly had barreled into her with such incredible strength.

It was some kind of pearly paste, and there was a lot of it. The substance nearly covered the entirety of the front of her robe, several large specs dotting her neck and arms. Lifting a hand, she scooped up some of it to try and understand what it was, a sense of familiarity coming over her as she lifted it up to her eyes; it looked just like the fake cum Ned had shot all over her and Alice after swimming in the lake! But unlike that sex-store-bought goop, this stuff was much thicker and stickier, and had an incredibly strong smell - not only that, but it came at her from a much farther distance and with noticeably more force. Had he brought some kind of synthetic semen cannon with him!?

Anger flushing her features, Brenda made a motion to stand back up, ready to yell and possibly punch the person she was certain had done all of this to her, but she was stopped in her tracks by another surge of that same liquid blasting her abdomen. The result was the same as before, her body once again pressed against the target behind her, keeping her rooted in place. Attempting to call out that the joke was done with now, a new stream hit her directly in the face, the bulk of it landing in her opened mouth. Sputtering and choking, she wiped at her countenance, the splashback getting in her eyes and shooting up her nose. Once her vision had returned to her, she realized the light that had been shining on her and her alone was gone, someone standing in its way.

The slivers of brightness that managed to slip around the figure continued to blind her - but that didn't matter. Whatever she might have been able to make out was blocked by an enormous, spear-shaped object sticking out across her face, of which she could make out several defining features: a mushroom-shaped red top that was attached to a girthy, brownish pole of some kind, and a pair of orb-like, rotund protuberances that hung below it. Before she could study it any more, a large glob of that white liquid, nearly the size of a baseball, dripped from the end of it right onto her face, and only then did she truly comprehend what the imposing shape was, and what it was about to be used for!

She would have screamed had cum not been clogging her throat.

...

The roads had been turbulent to drive through, but Steve eventually made it back to the camp. He had to stop several times to move debris from the road, not eager to have his tires punctured and ending up stranded in the darkness - in the middle of a storm, with no means of repair or acquiring help. Despite having made the drive innumerable times since he'd bought the camp over a year before, the forest always gave him the chills at night, the treeline seemingly reaching towards him whenever he went like a branch would pluck him from the dirt and swallow him at any moment. Being a grown-ass man and everything, he didn't let it get to him, ignoring his instinctive fears and putting on a brave face like he was expected to do.

Pulling up to the other cars in the makeshift parking lot, Steve parked his truck, but didn't kill the engine just yet. Keeping his lights on, he surveyed the camp, his camp, looking for any signs of mischief. Most of the cabins didn't have a single light on, the only real illumination coming from the outhouse and the common-room building; maybe his young counselor's had actually taken his advice! Steeling himself, Steve turned off his vehicle and hesitantly exited into the storm, holding onto his rain-hat lest it get stolen by the violent winds. Running to the back of the truck, the owner of the camp checked to make sure everything was tied down and secured, making the executive decision to unload it all in the morning - maybe he'd even make the counselors do it for him! Pulling on the cords, figuring that if that could stand a powerful yank from his immensely muscled arms they could survive the storm, Steve turned around and started to run towards the men's building.

He stopped when something caught his eye.

At the entrance to the series of cabins and the lake, the sign welcoming all to enter was completely messed up. It was flipped around several times, the chains holding it up wrapped around the top of the wooden structure, the front of the sign twisted and tangled. Steve wasn't sure how he'd missed it coming in, but he decided, to his annoyance and dismay, that it would be best to try and fix it now rather than having it get wrecked. Jogging towards it, mud splashing up around him, the torrent of sharp air and liquid scratching his features, he began to spin it around and straighten the chains, fussing with the piece of wood until it was perfect again. Hands on his hips, he took a moment to admire it, proud of the work he'd put into the whole place.

The loud crunching of footsteps behind him caused him to turn around in surprise.

"Hello? Who's the-" Steve stopped and turned his head like a dog, confusion spreading across his face, "Oh! Hello there. What are you doing out here at this time of night in this weather? Did you need help?"

He received no response.

"Are you okay? I can call for the Sheriff if you need me too Mrs-"

Steve had been hit many times in his life. He'd been in the military. He'd play football. In his younger days, he'd been in many fights. None of that compared to the blow he suddenly took that sent him crashing into the sign and onto his ass. It was like he was seeing stars dance before his eyes - and not the ones that the clouds in the sky were masking! Groaning, still stunned from being hit with the force of a professional boxer, Steve sat up, looking up first at the sign which had become just as fucked up as it was before he fixed it. Rubbing his head - the place he'd been struck - the camp owner turned his attention towards the source of his assault.

"What in the God Damn...?"

The person he'd been speaking to, the person he recognized, crouched down above him and pushed him back into the soaking wet dirt. Steve wasn't given a moment to protest or fight back, something incredibly heavy and fat slammed into his chest, keeping him pinned to the ground. A pair of hands roughly ripped open the front of his coat and tore his shirt to shreds. That same massive object slid between his pecs back and forth, the end of it punching him in the face, using the giant mounds of muscle like they were a couple of huge tits. Regaining his senses, Steve reached out and tried to stop his assailant from going further, but was blocked by whatever it was grinding against his chest swinging to and fro and knocking his arms out of the way. He was in a helpless position, more so than he'd ever been in his entire life!

A considerably unmanly cry for help escaped his lips as he was flipped onto his hand and knees, his pants dropped to his ankles.

...

Alice and Bill fiddled restlessly in their seats.

It had been hours since they'd last seen Ned, Marcie, or Jack, and it was well past midnight and Steve still hadn't come back from his trip. They had seen a few lights turn on and off through the windows, letting them know that at least someone was in the camp, but considering the Horror-Movie-esque atmosphere of where they were and the conditions of the area, this didn't do anything to assuage their fears, enhancing them instead. On top of it all, since Brenda had left the pair alone, they both swore they heard screams or yells, but it was hard to tell if they came from an actual person or if it was just the howl of the winds. Neither had made a move to check out the source of the disturbances, and they both barely spoke, frozen in place, still mostly naked.

"Do you... do you think we should go check up on the others?" Alice's voice quivered as she spoke, "It has been awhile."

"I was thinking the same thing." Bill replied, nodding, "I'm getting worried."

"Me too."

"On the other hand... Well, maybe Marcie and Jack just fell asleep, cause we know exactly what they were doing, and Ned probably just went to hang out with them considering they're all friends. I am concerned Steve hasn't come back yet though. I hope he didn't get trapped in the storm!"

"Same here. Speaking of which, maybe we should get dressed and cleaned up in case he does come back. I'm sure he'd have some questions seeing us both like this together!"

They both chuckled, the mood lightening.

"We'll just tell him our clothes got soaked in the rain and we took them off t-"

A crash loud enough to cut through the storm made both of them pause. Alice and Bill looked towards the door to the cabin together, expecting someone to burst through at any moment. The source of the cacophony remained a mystery, and the pair began to fear what it could have been, like a tree falling onto one of the cabins or lightning striking one of the cars in the parking lot. Standing up first, Bill moved towards one of the windows, peaking out, attempting to discern anything through the raging maelstrom - but his attempts were in vain. He couldn't even make out the other cabins around them, not much more than a few feet of dirt and grass visible. Gulping, he turned around to Alice, who was looking back at him with wide eyes, waiting for answers she hoped he'd have.

"I think I need to go out there," Bill began, trying to put on a brave face, "I need to make sure everything is okay."

"I'll go with you!" Alice bolted to her feet, "It wouldn't do any good if something happened to you too!"

"Okay," Bill nodded at her, "let's get dressed. I think there are some extra rain slickers around here we can use."

Uttering a confirmation, the pair went to work preparing themselves to brave the storm and darkness. Throwing on her shirt, Alice only buttoned it enough to keep it attached to her torso, her enormous breasts that poked out from both under and above the flannel top making it so getting it completely latched together was a long process, one she didn't have time to do to completion. Grabbing her shorts, she shimmied into them, grunting as they attempted to crest her humongous ass, each of the pale gigantic globes shaking and jiggling, the roundest part of her cheeks sticking out over a foot away from the waist of the bottoms. Right as they crested halfway up her ridiculous rear, there was an audible rip, the shorts splitting at the seams. Cursing under her breath at losing yet another article of clothing, Alice stood awkwardly waiting for Bill to return.