Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all you're wearing?" Bill raised an eyebrow at the insanely proportioned counselor as she came back down the stairs, jackets and flashlights in his hands.

"My shorts tore, okay?" Alice huffed back, folding her arms under her titantically-sized tits, her cleavage consuming her chin, "I'll get a new pair when we get to my cabin."

"Alright we can go there first then, since it's the closest. At least we should be able to make sure Brenda is okay if we do."

Handing Alice her extra items, the counselor's put their slickers on and wielded their flashlights, huddling together as they made their way to the front door; Bill couldn't help but take long eyefuls of her creamy cleavage, nearly salivating at the sight. It had taken every ounce of self-control he had not to get hard during the game of Capitalism for this exact reason! Giving each other a look simultaneously, Bill threw open the wooden door to the cabin, Alice squealing loudly at the cold that immediately washed over them. Staying close to one another, they rushed towards the women's cabin, the closest one to them, just as they had planned. Wanting to be respectful, Bill held the door open for his companion, letting her enter first and make sure Marcie or Brenda weren't naked, before entering their new sanctum.

It was empty.

All of the beds were pretty much how they were when Alice had left hours earlier, only a few bags and items on Marcie and Brenda's beds out of place, having been moved to the floor. The light in the middle of the room was on despite the lack of people having been in the cabin before the current pair entered, and Alice began to wonder why no one had turned off. Spreading out, both of them began to look for signs of the other counselors, Alice rushing to her sleeping area to kick one of her obscene bras out of view, embarrassed about Bill possibly seeing it, regardless of the fact she'd been basically naked around him just moments before. After searching and coming up empty, they came back together at the center of the room.

"This is weird." Bill muttered, "This place looks like it's barely been touched. Nothing seems wrong except that weird smell that I can't seem to find the source of.

Normally Alice would have been mortified by this statement, knowing exactly what the scent that had permeated the cabin before was, but the odor he was talking about was different.

"Yeah it's almost like a sterile smell," Alice agreed, momentarily thankful her own personal brand of musk was masked, "but there isn't any bleach in this cabin!"

"I didn't think so. And besides your guys' stuff, this place doesn't even look lived in. Marcie and Brenda's beds are even still made!"

"They are, it's stran-"

Alice perked up at this realization.

"Wait, they weren't before. And now that I'm looking at them, they don't look quite... right."

"I see it too."

Walking over to the nearest bed, Marcie's, Bill grabbed the sheet and attempted to lift it; this proved to be harder than expected, the fit young man having to apply some of his strength to get it to rise. There was a lurid squelch as the blanket detached from the mattress, and it was quickly apparent what caused this noise. To both of the counselor's shock, there was some kind of dense, clearly sticky liquid coating the bed from top to bottom. As Bill lifted the sheet, more and more of the viscous substance came into view and began to drip off the sides now that it was freed from the cloth prison. Once it was completely removed, Bill held up the heavy cloth, in the air away from him, him and Alice both observing all the goop stuck to it. He dropped it in a pile at the foot of the bed.

"What the fuck is this stuff!?"

Bill turned to look at Alice as though she somehow knew better than he did.

"It, it almost looks like the fake cum that Ned had!"

He gave her a bemused stare.

"Oh, uh, earlier after we got out of the lake, Ned surprised Brenda and I with some fake cum," she explained, "he jumped out of a bush and sprayed it onto us."

"What a freak..." The young man shook his head, "but wait, you said it looks like this stuff?"

"Yeah, but this stuff looks and smells a lot different. It almost looks like real sperm!"

"It does but the amount..."

Alice caught herself glancing at Bill's crotch, wondering if he was capable of producing the same amount.

"Um, well," she stuttered, trying to regain her composure, "let's check Brenda's too."

It was the same in every way, from the amount of 'cum" flooding it to how it was made.

"This is fuckin' bizarre!" Bill exclaimed, "Do we need to check yours too?"

Taking on the same appearance as a deer caught in a car's headlights, the incredibly busty girl quickly shook her head.

"N-No!" she spoke a little too loudly, knowing that her giant dildo was still hidden under her sheets, "It's how I left it - I checked. M-Maybe we should go to the bathrooms next, they're the closest after all."

"Good thinking Alice, let's go."

Exiting the cabin, more shaken by what they'd found than when they'd entered, the pair made their way back out into the rain, flashlights on full power. Running to the outhouse together, Bill once again found himself ogling Alice's bouncing, rain-slicked chest, droplets and rivulets shining across the scarcely covered magnificent mounds, the one closest to him pressing into his arm, heating up his body. There was a distinct clapping as they moved swiftly, Bill needing no guesses to know where it was coming from; he almost wished he was following behind his fellow counselor to watch that ass that someone would need over a foot of cock just to penetrate jiggle and bound every which way, the yellow rain slicker barely covering the tops of the alabaster orbs.

Entering the outhouse building, the duo found it in a just as shocking state as the cabin they'd left from. Even from the front entrance, Bill and Alice could clearly see that each and every one of the sinks was in the same state as the beds: filled to the brim with the same mysterious liquid. The pearlescent sludge ran down the sides of the porcelain, gathering across the tiled floors, several seemingly random areas containing piles and heaps of the stuff. It was splattered against the walls, the ceiling, and they could see it running from under the shower curtains, flooding the entire building. Across the room from them, the toilets were in the same state, the 'semen' spilling out from the bowls and even leaking out of the tanks.

This just brought up further questions!

"I don't understand what's going on!" Alice cried out, obviously terrified, "What is happening at his camp!?"

Bill instinctively brought an arm around her thin shoulders for comfort.

"I don't either. I think it's time we head towards my cabin. With any luck, Steve has made it back already and is sorting things out there. Maybe we can use the phone in his office to try and call someone."

"O-Okay," Alice sniffled, trying to hold back tears, "I trust you Bill. We can go."

Trying to give her a confident smile, Bill turned them around and they exited the desecrated building. Shuffling through the storm, they passed by the other cabins they'd already searched and knew the state of, making their way across the entirety of the campgrounds. Bill did his best to shield Alice from the bulk of the storm, her own coat not coming close to covering her obscene body. Stumbling through the archery range, Alice caught the sight of someone out of the corner of her eye, putting her arm in front of Bill to stop his forward progression. Turning his attention towards what she'd seen, they both cried out and rushed over towards who'd they found.

It was Brenda.

Completely naked, she was laying upside down, her feet propped up onto the target behind her, her head half-submerged in a mix of water and mud. Despite the rain constantly pelting her nude form, the same white goo from before utterly covered her head to toe, not an inch of her tan skin free from the all-consuming liquid; it also poured from her gaping mouth and absurdly stretched pussy, wide open enough that Bill could have fit one of his fists inside of it without touching the sides. On top of the already-horrifying aspects of the way their fellow counselor had been left, her stomach was expanded incredibly by what they could only guess was the same substance. It looked like the young, bottom-heavy woman had swallowed a beach ball, her midsection so rounded out it hung towards her face and pressed her breasts into her neck.

"Brenda! What happened to you!?" Alice questioned, kneeling down in front of her, "Are you okay!?"

An unconscious gurgle emanated from her lips, bubbles of the slimy liquid popping as they were struck by the rain.

"Brenda? Brenda!?"

"I don't think she can hear you Alice, it doesn't look like she's awake."

"Well we have to help her! We can't just leave her like this!"

Attempting to do just that, their combined efforts proved fruitless, her body too slick and heavy to do anything besides move her into a sitting position.

"I don't think we can do this on our own, we need to get help."

Alice cried out again, and beat her fists against the ground.

"How? We can't find any of the others!"

"Lets... let's take one of the cars. I'm sure that Jack mentioned he left his keys in the ignition, and I don't think he ever grabbed them. We can go to town and get the Sheriff to help us!"

"O-Okay. Good idea, let's go."

Leaving their friend behind, but in a less precarious position, the pair headed over to the parking lot. They didn't see any signs of anyone else, the property seemingly vacant besides them and Brenda. It didn't take long for them to arrive at the set of vehicles, but before they even tried to access one of them, they both groaned in defeat. Like nearly everything else they'd found, the cars and trucks had been interfered with, sabotaged before they could make use of them, the person or people responsible for the events of the night one step ahead. Cum leaked from the slightly-propped hoods, leaving no question about the status of the engines and internals of the machinery within the vehicles: they'd been flooded and destroyed by the tacky concoction, rendering them completely useless.

"What are we gonna do now!?" Alice yelled into the air, almost ready to give up, "We're stranded!"

"We still have the phones." Bill was doing his best to keep his composure, "Let's head to the office and call the cops. If we stick together while we wait we'll be safe, and the police can take care of everything when they get here."

With this appearing as though it was their last salvation, Bill and Alice sprinted towards Steve's office, both from the eagerness of obtaining rescue and from the fear that they could be next. Barreling into one of the smaller buildings at the camp, the counselors took a moment to catch their breaths and shake off the wetness soaking their beings. Turning the light on, Bill went straight for the desk in the corner of the room, Alice huddling up against one of the walls and watching the windows. Picking up the phone, he held the receiver to his ear and began to dial 911, frowning as he did. Pressing the button under the phone-holder several times and trying the number again, Bill yelled out in anger then threw the phone against the wall, the cord causing it to fly back and hit the desk. Alice looked at him in confusion.

"It doesn't work." Bill mournfully announced, turning towards his companion, "I don't know if it's because of the storm or if the lines were cut, but there's no dial tone. It doesn't fucking work!"

Alice started to sob.

"So that's it? There's nothing else to do but sit around and wait!?"

Bill grit his teeth.

"I guess. At least we have each other, and with the light it'll help u-"

Everything went dark.

"What just happened!?" Alice screamed, turning on her flashlight, "What happened to the lights!?"

"Power outage." Bill shined his own torch on the busty woman, "Hopefully it was just the storm."

"But now we're stuck in the dark!"

"There's, there's a backup generator attached to the common room. If we can get to it I can get the power working again, that cabin still has a fire going. You can wait in there while I get the lights back on."

"But I don't want to be alone..."

"It'll just be for a minute," he walked over to Alice and grabbed her hand, "so come on, I'll keep you safe."

Smiling at him, she nodded and gripped his hand tightly, the pair leaving Steve's office. The trip back to the main cabin was, thankfully, uneventful, nothing else out of the ordinary occurring during their run. Entering the largest cabin, which was indeed still lit by the fireplace, they took a moment to relax and come up with a game plan. Taking off her rain slicker, Alice sat in one of the chairs close to the controlled flames, trying to warm up, her half-naked state taking its toll on her body temperature. Pacing back and forth in front of her, Bill silently hyped himself up, remembering everything Steve had taught him, drawing the path he'd need to take in his mind. After a few minutes, when he felt he was as ready as he'd ever be, Bill put his hand on the doorknob and turned towards Alice.

"I'll be back in just a few minutes okay?" He tried to reassure her, "The power will come on before I'm back, which should help."

"Please be quick."

"Like a speeding bullet!"

With a last dumb grin, Bill made his way outside. Once more into the breach! Luckily the shed the generator was in was right behind the main cabin, so it was only a stone's throw from Bill's current position. Snaking his way around the building, keeping as close to the walls as he could to minimize the chance of someone sneaking up on him and to use it as a shield from the storm, he kept his flashlight trained at the ground in front of him. Each step was made carefully, and though it took longer than normal, Bill entered the shed after a few painstaking minutes of walking. Trying the lights, an act that was second nature to anyone, he shook his head at himself and shined his light around the small room, making sure no one else was there with him.

Taking a deep breath, Bill moved towards the generator. Looking around and studying its features and parts, he made sure first that there wasn't the same kind of interference that ruined beds, plumbing, and the vehicles wasn't present - another stroke of luck! Feeling emboldened, he opened the nearby panel, exposing the wires and buttons within. Putting his flashlight in his mouth and aiming it at the circuity, Bill started to fiddle with the contents, wanting power to be provided to every building, doing his best to recall what he'd learned earlier that day. Right as he was about to get the whole thing up and working, the door to the shed slammed open, rain immediately pouring into the room.

"Alice? Is that you?" He turned around and fumbled with his flashlight, "I told you to wait in the cabin! I'm almost done here anyway."

He didn't get a chance to receive a response or flash his light on the person.

As soon as he was done speaking, the figure leapt forward and collided with him, sending him sprawling back against the far wall. Dropping his flashlight in order to catch himself, Bill began to panic, the actions of the other person making it known they weren't a fellow counselor or Steve. Swallowing loudly, he stood up straight and tried to face where he thought the other inhabitant of the shed was located, the brief strikes of lightning outside his only respite from the darkness. Taking a step forward, he whipped his head around after realizing his assailant was no longer in front of him; it dawned on him that he could use this chance to escape, but that came a moment too late.

Something slid up his rain slicker and shirt - something hot, thick and throbbing. Attempting an escape anyway, Bill ran forward, only to have his clothing snagged by the same object; his feet slipped on the rain-slicked floor, and he landed hard on his back, the angle freeing him for a moment of whatever had a hold on his coat and top. Groaning, he looked up - very dizzy from hitting his head - only to find his vision was completely blocked. A couple of saggy, enormous spheres dropped down over his profile, draping over the entirety of his skull and resting on the floor around him. The musk coming off them was intense, so intense he got light-headed just from inhaling the scent for a few seconds, yet familiar. Bill instantly knew why.

He flailed his limbs wildly as his vision started to go dark.

...

Alice was getting worried.

Bill had said fixing the generator would be quick, but nearly half an hour later and there was still no sign of him; even if it did take longer than expected, it still felt like he'd been gone for too long! She had taken up a spot by the window, looking out of it anxiously for his return, only the gloom and doom of the storm in her field of view. Hell, anyone showing up would be better than being alone with all the terrifying things going on at the camp, and Alice even found herself wishing that Ned would make an appearance! Twisting her fingers together as she stared into the pitch-blackness, Alice was torn between wanting to stay safe and wanting to find the guy she maybe sorta had a little crush on.

The latter desire won out in the end.

Throwing on her rain slicker once more, Alice followed in Bill's steps, literally. She could make out the clear outlines of his shoe imprints in the mud, and used these to guide herself towards the shed, having never been in the generator room before. The wind and rain bit at her harshly, but she continued on undeterred, taking as much caution as she was sure the other counselor had. Rounding the corner of the main cabin, she came to a sudden halt as the shed came into view. Turning her light from the ground to the door, she screamed and dropped the illuminating-instrument, her hands raising to her face as she shrieked in horror.

"Bill! No!"

She found Bill but not in the way she had wanted to. In the less-than-an-hour that they had been apart he had ended up in an identical condition as Brenda, and, as Alice now assumed, the rest of the counselors. Leaning against the entrance to the shed, Bill lay naked, covered in the only thing the murky, off-white sludge could be: cum! Engulfed fully in the no-doubt potent progeny, his stomach was the same size as their bottom-heavy friend, if not bigger, his belly full and taut and resting atop his bare thighs. Alice could see his cock - which was more enormous than she had guessed from before - sticking out through the mud and nearly touching his knees, Bill's own semen leaking from the fist-sized tip - a sight that should have been otherwise incredibly arousing if the circumstances were different. Eyes rolled into the back of his head, only his labored breaths let the blonde know he was simply comatose and not actually dead!

Screaming again, Alice spun around on her heels and ran with all the speed she could muster back to the common-room building, her instinct for survival overriding her desire to help the young man. Upon entering the building she slammed the door shut and immediately began piling and pushing furniture against it, blockading herself from the outside world and the dangers it possessed; chairs, shelves, tables - anything and everything she could find was used to create a makeshift barrier. Once she'd exhausted her immediate resources, Alice shuffled backwards towards the fireplace, sitting against a wall next to it, taking off her slicker as she did and using it as a blanket. Cradling her knees to her chest - at least as much as she could, her mountainous mammaries keeping them far away from her torso - she gasped and cried, the crackling of the fire warming her body. What was she going to do now!?