Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her panicked thoughts were cut short.

A window next to the door exploded outward, a hailstorm of glass and wood flying into the cabin, the debris only just missing the young woman. Alice watched in horror as the cause of this destruction continued to stream into the room. It wasn't the storm. It wasn't a chair. It wasn't a person using their fist or body. It was cum! Gallons of the stuff shot into the cabin with the force of a firehose, splattering against the wall on the other side of the fireplace from her, splashing all around and piling against the floor. Scrambling out of the way while keeping her eyes on the liquid intrusion, Alice watched as the seemingly unending blast swirled around the now-vacant opening in the building, blowing off whatever was still attached to the window frame.

The stream halted all at once, something else taking its place - something that caused Alice to scream in terror once more. Half-tossed over the windowsill was a person, one she recognized instantly: Marcie! Like she'd guessed after seeing Bill, the young woman was just as cum covered and bloated, only hints of her black hair and massive tits giving her identity away. Marcie didn't quite make it fully into the building, stuck half in and half out by her immensely inflated midsection like a beached whale. Her huge breasts hung towards the floor, her nipples brushing against the wood, semen dripping off every part of her in thick droplets. Alice could see a stream of cum fly out from between her legs into the open air, the pressure on her torso from her hunched position forcing the dense goop out of her rapidly.

Alice hopped to her feet and sprinted up the stairs.

Anywhere was better than being in that defiled room, with the victimized counselor reminding her of her coming fate. Stomping up the steps - tripping over her own feet in her haste - Alice could hear the doorknob to the cabin jiggle along with several loud bangs of someone trying to barrel down the barricade she'd created. Making it to the second floor, the overdeveloped young woman ran towards the nearest window, looking out below it, trying to spot the person responsible for causing all of this. No luck. Whoever had been outside the cabin, and was presumably responsible for the busted window and Marcie had already left, only a hazy set of footprints in the place they'd been. Alice didn't move from her spot, constantly scanning the area around the building, as tiny as it was, on full alert for the unseen assailant.

During this brief respite she was afforded from danger, Alice tested the window, finding she was able to lift it up, providing her with a potential escape route; the real question was whether she'd be able to fit through the small opening. She'd face that possibility when and if the time came! Besides, she wasn't exactly looking forward to getting on the roof during a storm, or possibly having to jump down to the ground from the second story - neither option was particularly appealing. Still, it was better than nothing, and nothing was what was currently happening. There wasn't a hint of movement that she could see, and even the storm seemed to be calming down.

Then, she saw the potential for salvation.

Across the camp she could just make out the shine of a vehicle's high beams. A light shining in darkness. It was Steve! It had to be him - who else would come out to Camp Cloudy Lake at this time of night? He must have gotten stuck in the storm which is why he was so late! Alice's excitement and relief at finally getting some help and a way out of this predicament was quickly overshadowed by a sense of dread. She had to get to him first before the person fucking and inflating everyone did! Taking a deep breath, she took one last quick look out of the window, making sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her, then rushed back down the stairs.

Thankfully, it was much easier to remove the barrier to the entrance from the inside than the out, Alice recklessly shoving the chairs and tables out of her way, only taking care not to push anything into Marcie - Marcie who provided a constant source of apprehension in the young woman. Doing her best to ignore the moans and gurgles coming from the unconscious counselor, Alice focused on the task at hand; after several minutes she had to the door unblocked, and without an ounce of hesitation bolted out into the frigid night, not bothering to consider her current state of undress. There were more important things at hand!

"Steve!" She yelled the camp owner's name over and over again as she sprinted across the campground, waving her hands in the air, "Steve! Help! I'm over here!"

The person inside the vehicle didn't move, the car still, its headlights flashing forward onto Alice's jiggling, panicked form. Coming to a stop in front of it, Alice continued to call out for help and motion with her arms, exposing her breasts incidentally as her half-on top was lifted towards the sky. Getting frustrated by the lack of response, she put a hand over her face and squinted, trying to see why Steve wasn't coming to her aid. As she began to make out the person inside the car, the driver's side door suddenly opened. Alice's face perked up at the sight of another human being, eager to tell Steve everything that had happened; but as the individual came into view, her features twisted into shocked confusion.

It wasn't Steve.