Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 05

Story Info
Alice Discovers The Culprit.
7.6k words
4.72
4.8k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second to last chapter! Alice meets the person causing all the mayhem about the camp, and finally learns about its past. Lots of sex in this one!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, futa on male/female, ridiculous proportions, dubcon/noncon technically.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

It wasn't Steve.

A woman got out of the vehicle and stepped in front of it, a warm smile lifting her thin, pink lips. She was older, that much was obvious even in the darkness of the night, wrinkles touching her cheeks and wide-open brown eyes. Her hair was cut short, curly dirty-blonde locks stopping above her ears, and running down her neck. The stranger wore a simple blue-and-green striped sweater, covering her modest breasts and thin arms, a long, ankle-length black skirt draped over her legs - something Alice immediately found odd considering the weather. White slip on shoes squished into the muddy ground as she walked, staining the material, though this seemed to go unnoticed by the woman.

"You, you're not Steve," Alice said with no amount of surprise in her voice, pointing out the obvious, "who are y- what are you doing here?"

"Hello there," the woman greeted gently, stepping closer to Alice, "my name is Mrs. Vorhees. I live around here. I was passing by and wanted to check on the camp - it's awfully dark around here."

"Nice to meet you, my name is Alice." The busty counselor was so confused by the appearance of this person that she nearly forgot about why she came out in the first place, "I- Yeah, the power went out and the phones don't work and weird things have been going on and I need help and I-"

"Slow down honey," Mrs. Vorhees put a hand on Alice's shoulder, "you're barely dressed and you look like you're about to cry! Why don't we go to one of the cabins and you can tell me everything."

"No! We need to get out of here first! There's someone here and they're doing... things to everyone else!"

"Alice, I don't see anyone else here, and I'd like to know what's going on first. Come on, we can get you changed too, those clothes are just not appropriate for a young lady like you to be wearing!"

Alice studied the woman for a moment, and, realizing she wasn't gonna be convinced so easily, nodded her head.

"O-Okay, we can go to the women's cabin. It's over here."

The pair walked in silence, Mrs. Vorhees keeping in step with the counselor. Almost like her arrival was the cause of it, the weather had started to calm, the rain dying to an occasional drizzle, the clouds separating and revealing the full-Moon above. After the older woman's words from before, Alice attempted to straighten her messed shirt while they traveled across the campground, struggling to cover both her barely-covered crotch and hide the vast swathes of breast flesh sticking out from around it; she swore she could see Mrs. Vorhees eyeing her, checking her out like she was a piece of meat. It was something she was used to, but not from someone like her. As they got closer to their destination, Mrs. Vorhees struck up a conversation.

"So are you a counselor here?"

"Uh yeah, one of the four girls who were hired. There's three guys too and then Steve.

"Ah yes Steve," Mrs. Vorhees frowned deeply, "the man responsible for opening this cursed place again."

She made that ominous statement as soon as they reached the front of the cabin.

"C-Cursed?" Alice asked hesitantly, opening the door, "What do you mean?"

"Oh you haven't heard?" The older woman entered the cabin first, the interior partially illuminated by the brightness of the Moon, "Steve didn't tell you anything?"

"I mean, I heard someone drowned here a long time ago, but that's it really..."

"That's it? It was a horrible tragedy!"

She turned and glowered at Alice.

"I-I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry," Alice skirted around her and moved towards her bed, planning on getting changed before trying to explain what was going on to Mrs. Vorhees, "It's just all I know about this place."

"The other counselors were awful to her," Mrs. Vorhees' voice got low, her eyes fixated on the blonde, "absolutely terrible. They bullied her, called her names, abused her - all because she wasn't like you!"

"What do you mean...?"

"You know what I mean!" The older woman growled back and stepped closer to Alice, "And you would all tease her, like the sluts you are! Flaunt your inappropriate bodies just to rile her up and make fun of her more. Hook-up around her just to rub it in her face. You made her life miserable!"

"Me? Us? I didn't do anything! That all happened before I was born."

Mrs. Vorhees ignored the logical statement.

"All because my daughter had a little extra, was born different, so you all had to treat her like shit! And then you pushed her into the lake and watched as she, as she...!"

"Your daughter?" Alice was pressed against her bed, her eyes wide as the woman got more and more worked up, "I don't know what yo-"

"Yes you do! All because she was a futanari you decided to ruin her life - even the camp owner didn't care! So every year I come and make sure it can never happen again..."

With a devilish smirk Mrs. Vorhees looked down at her feet, a slight movement occurring underneath her long skirt. Alice followed her eyes down and gasped. Lifting the bottom hem of the garment was what could be nothing else but an enormous cockhead. Scarlet-shaded, it pulsed angrily as it came into view, partially covered by brown, saggy foreskin. More and more of it was revealed as it rose, the fleshy jacket pulling back to display its true size; Alice wasn't sure if both of her fists pressed next to each other would be quite as wide as it was! Her piss slit gaped obscenely, opening and closing like a hungry mouth as it pointed at the bewildered blonde. Once it crested the older woman's knees, the shaft poked out from the curtain.

While slightly slimmer than the giant red crown, the rest of her cock was still incredibly bloated, and it was only growing longer and thicker the harder it got, the older woman seemingly able to will herself to an erection. The light from the Moon appeared to shine directly onto it, letting Alice see every detail of the monstrous member. Veins laced nearly every inch of its magnificently terrifying length, scarcely a single one smaller than one of Alice's fingers, the biggest amongst them comparable to her own arm in both length and girth. They grew more and more pronounced the harder the woman's cock became, throbbing violently enough to shake the entire ridiculous rod, blood continuously darkening the virile beast.

With most of Mrs. Vorhees' legs revealed now, her massive serpent straightening and filling out, inching closer and closer to Alice, the overdeveloped counselor was afforded a view of something as equally as frightening: the strange woman's balls! It was like there was a pair of watermelons dangling below her thighs and bouncing against her knees! Wrinkled and covered in a smattering of gray hairs, a sagging, equally as huge sack kept the ponderous orbs contained, spacious enough that it could have been used to smother someone with! Alice watched as they pulsated and rumbled, undoubtedly brewing up the bottomless amounts of ball sludge she'd seen covering and inflating her fellow counselors, the same potent progeny that shattered a window and almost drenched her less than an hour ago!

Growing and growing and growing, it seemed like Mrs. Vorhees' genitalia would never stop enlarging! Her skirt was completely lifted at her groin, revealing every massive, insanely thick section of her cock and balls, which looked absurd and out of place compared to her thin, pale legs. It extended out towards Alice, even brushing against the underside of her torso-concealing tits, making her squeal from the intense heat coming off of it; she fell back onto her bed, leaving her face-to-face with the awesome appendage; like it knew it was staring right at her, Mrs. Vorhees' urethra yawned wider than it had, her cum tunnel engorging as an extreme outpouring of pure white cum fell out of it and onto the floor, splattering onto Alice's bare feet. She gaped at the cock and its owner, all the pieces of the puzzle falling into place at once.

"It, it was you!" Alice screamed, raising a hand to point at the aged futanari, "You're the one who fucked Brenda, Bill, Marcie - all of them!"

"Revenge, revenge for what you all did to my daughter!" She snarled, taking another step closer, "Treating you like the impure whores you are, the way you should have let her, my little Jacky, treat you! Then when I'm done this camp can never be reopened, and you worthless counselors can never hurt my daughter again!"

"We didn't, it wasn't us! We'd never do that to anyone and Steve is a nice guy who wouldn't let it happen anyway!"

Like she didn't hear a word that the blonde counselor said, Mrs. Vorhees suddenly stared off into space, her pupils dilating and eyes widening, her expression dulling. Mouth opening like she was gonna speak, her lips came together and apart in a silent stream of words. Her arms rose towards her chest, one hand placed across her heart in a gently clenched fist, her other hand stroking her neck. Alice gazed at the woman's trance-like state and then around the room, trying to figure out how she was gonna get away from the hung lunatic and her gigantic appendage which seemed to block her every means of escape. Before she could even start to get up, Mrs. Vorhees spoke.

"Fuck her Mommy, fuck her!" Her voice changed to a girlish whisper, softer and more high-pitched than her normal form of speech, "Fuck her for me!"

Alice didn't know what the fuck was going on!

"Fuck her like I never got the chance too. Fuck her Mommy, fuck her hard. Fuck her like you did all the others!"

Countenance contorting into primal fury, Mrs. Vorhees screamed and lunged at Alice; she threw all of herself at the young woman, her colossal cock leading the way. Crying out and acting on instinct, Alice rolled out of the way - a Herculean task considering her preposterous proportions - towards the other end of the bed. Her flopping figure smacked into something hard sticking out from under the sheet as she tumbled - her dildo! While Mrs. Vorhees stumbled and turned towards her, Alice reached under the blanket covering her bed and pulled out the giant sex toy, wielding it like a flesh-colored bat. The futa chuckled at the makeshift weapon, both of them realizing it was much smaller than the bludgeon sticking from her crotch, and made another attempt at an attack. Closing her eyes, Alice yelled, and with all her strength, swung the dildo at the older woman, hoping beyond hope it would save her.

There was a loud whap as the silicone cockhead made contact with the futa's cheek.

Opening her eyes, Alice watched as Mrs. Vorhees reeled backward, the impact of the blow sending her off the bed and onto the floor. Looking at her dildo in amazement, Alice quickly tossed it to the side and hopped to her feet, sprinting towards the door without considering any other option. Bursting into the still, night air, only the chill of the storm left in the darkness, Alice ran away from the cabin, stopping suddenly when she realized she had nowhere to run to. Spinning around, her breathing heavy, she looked from cabin to cabin, trying to figure out the best place to hide - then, a beacon of light caught her attention. Mrs. Vorhees' car! The lights were still on which had to mean the vehicle was still running; she could use it to escape back to town!

Emboldened by this one lifeline she was presented, Alice resumed sprinting, now with a concrete destination in mind. Using the headlights to guide her, she ran without looking back, her feet slapping loudy in the still-muddy ground. Reaching the vehicle, she threw open the driver's side door, and started to get in before the sight of something - something that was all too familiar by this point - stopped her. Lying in the front passenger's seat, across the center console, with her head lolling below the steering wheel was a woman - a woman that brought back all the bad things Alice had seen that night to the forefront of her mind.

Alice didn't recognize the female, but she could make an educated guess as to who she was: the missing counselor. She looked the same age as herself and the others, and the few stitches of clothing she still wore suggested she was dressed for the outdoors. Her brown hair was matted down by numerous layers of thick cum, the curly locks sticking to her face, her eyes having that same rolled-back, pure white feature she had seen on the others. To no surprise her stomach was bloated with enough semen to make her look pregnant and was pressed out so far away from her it squished against the dashboard and radio, practically taking up all the space in the front of the car. Sperm pooled in the foot wells and dripped off the ceiling, lengthy strands even hanging from the rearview mirror.

From her attempts at helping Brenda before, the blonde knew that there was no way in Hell that she'd be able to move the other counselor herself, her inflated form blocking several things she would need to drive the car properly. Howling, having been one-upped for the umpteenth time that night, Alice turned around and ran away from the desecrated vehicle - but something kept her trapped where she stood. Looking down, Alice noticed a part of her unbuttoned-shirt had snagged on the door, somehow stuck in a crack in the middle of the metal. Tugging on it frantically, Alice grunted desperately as she tried to get free, only accomplishing her goal when a large part of the garment tore, ripping the top in twain. Shimmying the rest of it off, leaving her in nothing but her obscenely small white panties, she made the split-decision to head towards the main road, hoping a driver-by might find her before Mrs. Vorhees did!

Besides, being almost completely naked would probably make someone more likely to stop and help her!

Holding her arms out in front of her to stop her enormous tits from knocking her out, the humongous mounds flopping up and down uncontrollably, she ran with all her might, using the sign in front of the camp as her guide post. Moving quickly wasn't easy for her, her bulbous attributes weighing her down, her fat ass cheeks slapping against her thick thighs which rubbed together constantly, both adding to the impediment she had to fight against - but she didn't let that stop her! Panting, she spurned her tired limbs forward, using all the adrenaline she could muster to keep going, still too afraid to look back and see if Mrs. Vorhees was chasing after her. Crossing the campgrounds, she reached the welcoming sign, coming across a very unwelcoming sight.

She finally found Steve, but it was apparent he would not be her savior. Leaned up against the cum-splattered sign, the gooey secretion blocking the bulk of the etched words and trees on its wooden surface, was the owner of the camp, wearing nothing but his shades. Sperm dribbled from under his progeny-painted mustache, down to his tanned, huge pecs, each one soaked a pearly color. Where there used to be a set of bulging, strong abs, was now a gigantic gut, not formed from over imbibing on beer or overeating, but created by the liquid virility that had been pumped through his holes. The once masculine, burly older man looked weak and defeated, turned into another cum rag for the vengeful futa haunting Camp Cloudy Lake.

Though her first instinct was to drop to her knees and cry, to give up completely, the one logical, working part of her brain decided otherwise; however, it wasn't functioning enough to propel her towards the road, the place she had originally set out to. Instead, Alice, wanting to get away from the lurid, horrifying imagery in front of her, turned around and headed towards the lake, bringing her closer to the cabins and the person waiting for her in them. But if she could just make it to one of the canoes, she could use it to paddle away from this place and come back when the coast was clear! It was all she had left, the only thing she felt she still could do, and she wasn't going to stop now. She had to make it out of here!

But there was Mrs. Vorhees, appearing from seemingly nowhere to stop her!

Running towards her, the old futanari charged full-force at the young woman. Alice swerved out of the way as much as she was capable of doing, just barely missing being plowed into by Mrs. Vorhee's completely erect cock, which bounded savagely several feet in front of her at least; the busty counselor was mostly successful, the futa's hands missing her body but grabbing onto the last article of clothing still on her hips. One of the crazed person's fingers snagged into the waistband of Alice's panties, pulling them away from her groin. With a strength that didn't befit her slender figure she tore the underwear off of the fat-assed girl, stripping off the final piece needed to make her completely naked. Pausing for only a second, she tossed the ruined garment to the side and resumed her chase.

Now completely exposed, Alice felt more vulnerable than ever. On top of it all, she realized that there was a noise that was coming from her body that was louder than her heavy breathing or squelching footsteps, a sound that would make it nearly impossible for her to hide no matter how she ran: her ass. Alice's rotund cheeks clapped together over and over again in sync with her movements, alerting anyone in the vicinity to her location. She was just too thick! Her breasts made a similar raucous, but those were easier to keep under control with her hands - she couldn't hold her ass at the same time though! Self-created applause following her where she went, she quickly made it to the beach and automatically made a beeline for the docks.

She didn't reach it, however, something powerful and tough slamming into her back and knocking her into the sand. Alice grunted as she hit the ground, her enormous breasts cushioning her fall, keeping her face and the rest of her torso raised a foot off the lake's beach. Though she knew what had struck her, Alice still turned over to make sure, giant craters in the shape of her huge boobs denting the sand where she landed, her ass doing the same in her new position. Raising her head, she gaped at the looming, alien appendage that hovered above her, and the cruel face glaring down at her from around it. Trying to get to her feet, another rough cock slap halted her in her tracks.

"Now you're the last one left," Mrs. Vorhees exclaimed, her hands stroking her monster casually, "and once I'm done with you this camp will never open again!"

"P-Please, you don't have to do this," Alice pleaded, "I didn't do anything! I'm innocent, I promise!"

'Innocent? With a body like that?" The futa laughed cruelly, obviously ogling every inch of the counselor's obscene figure, "You're a fucking slut. Nothing but a dirty whore who tormented and tortured my daughter with your huge tits and fat ass. Well no more, now you won't be fit to please anyone but me!"

Mrs. Vorhees' demeanor changed again.

"That's right. So fuck her Mommy. Fuck her for me!"

She smiled.

"Oh I will Jacky, don't worry. This is all for you!"

As Mrs. Vorhees reached down to prepare her conquest of the last of the counselors, Alice was struck by a moment of clarity. All her life she'd be unsatisfied by normal sized penises and toys, resorting to using the biggest ones she could find, and even they didn't completely meet her needs. She always felt like a freak because of it, having an apparently bottomless hole that swallowed up anything that entered it only to spit them back out in disappointment. Maybe it was a feature of her already-obscene body, an addition that came with her gigantic tits and doorframe-brushing ass, or maybe it was just coincidental - she wasn't sure. Whatever it was, it had haunted her for years, but now that could all change.