Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice could use it to her advantage! All the other counselors weren't built like she was, and it was clear from the astonished expressions Marcie and Brenda gave her over her dildo that they weren't quite as accommodating as she was either. This could be the one way she could win: she could get fucked by Mrs. Vorhees and not end up brain-dead from it. The futa had already orgasmed countless times today on top of that, and given her age she had to be tiring out and reaching her limit. Yes, if Alice could just withstand one or two fucks - ones that might even be pleasurable for her - she could 'live', so to speak, through this night! Then she'd be able to get help and have Mrs. Vorhees arrested, saving any future people from suffering the same fate.

She just had to stay strong.

Trying not to let her discomfort or sudden burst of courage show, Alice gulped and watched Mrs. Vorhees get into position. She kneeled between the busty blonde's outstretched legs, taking a moment to unclip her skirt and toss it next to her before grabbing one of Alice's ankles in each hand and spreading them out as far out to the side as they'd go. Shuffling forward, her enormous trouser snake slithering across the sand like a Sidewinder, she positioned the meaty appendage right in front of the counselor's puffy pussy, the swollen lips glistening in the moonlight glittering off the lake from an arousal she couldn't help. Stopping before she went any further, Mrs. Vorhees looked Alice right in her eyes.

"Time for you to get what you deserve, slut!"

Pushing her torso-smothering, veiny tits to the side, each of the massive mounds drooping down the sides of her ribs and dipping into the sand, her soda-can thick nipples piercing the crushed rocks, Alice held her breath as the sword of truth, the thing that would decide her future, pressed against her pussy. The meeting of their sexes were framed by her cushiony thighs, the bottom of her seat-eclipsing cheeks practically creating a pillow for the futa's monstrous member to rest atop. Alice couldn't deny that there was a part of her that was excited to possibly be fucked in a way that she'd always wanted, silvers of her juices forming at the crease of her cunt, her throbbing clit, which almost looked more like a tiny penis it was so long, sticking out from its hood, fully erect.

While she should have been screaming and resisting the futa's efforts, that cock looked too good to resist - it was everything she'd always wanted in a dick! Long enough to easily reach her deepest depths she struggled to touch in the past, and girthy enough that it would stretch her every wall, filling her like she'd always dreamed. The veins coating its tough surface would no doubt add to her pleasure, Mrs. Vorhees' cock essentially ribbed for her enjoyment. And those enormous balls... Alice had always liked the idea of huge cocks cumming a lot, to her embarrassment, and just knowing how much they produced, having seen it numerous times throughout the night, was enough to make a bit of drool form at the corner of her mouth.

Alice still thought the futanari was an awful human being, but that wasn't going to stop her from finding relief where she could!

Inching her multi-foot member forward, Mrs. Vorhees pushed it against Alice's inviting sex, nudging her fat lower lips apart with her leaking head; cum had continued to leak from the tip since she'd first exposed it, providing an excessive amount of lubrication for the rest of her shaft to bathe in. Shuddering as the beginning of her penetration started, Alice's eyes went wide at the noticeable size difference between the futa's glans and her own huge pussy, the cock about to fuck her appearing far too big to ever fit - a first for the young woman. She groaned and bit her bottom lip as Mrs. Vorhees forced the beginning of her monolithic member into her, her cunt already expanding more than it ever had, the head alone enough to bring her a new kind of satisfaction!

For once it was Mrs. Vorhees' turn to be surprised: she had never fit so easily into anyone! This little whore's cunt was snug - they all were when faced with her fantastical fuckstick - but it accommodated her like no others had before! Her bewilderment at this fact quickly evolved into anger: Alice would have been perfect for her Jacky! If she had just given her the time of day like all the counselors should have, then none of this would have happened! Tightening her hold on the blonde's lips, the futa thrust into the waiting hole she was burrowing through, sending the first section of her incredibly thick cock rocketing forward.

"Your pussy is so loose, you must be the most wanton of sluts! But that doesn't change anything - you won't be the same once I'm done with you!"

"Y-You won't get away with this!" Alice panted back, trying to reel in the orgasm she could feel coming already, "You'll see!"

"Big talk for an overdeveloped bimbo!"

Growling, Mrs. Vorhees punched more of her bitch breaker into the girl, Alice's distended mounds swallowing up the numerous inches of shaft offered to her. Squealing, the counselor's body jerked, her head flying back, her limbs going stiff; she was cumming already! Unable to help herself, Alice's inner walls contracted around the immense invader, squeezing down on it with all their strength, meeting the mighty mast's constant throbs with their own strong pulses. Simultaneously, a flood of her feminine nectar poured around the futa's cock, soaking the inches in reach and darkening the sand below it, while an extended stream of the same liquid flew out above it. Her arousal drenched the rest of the older futanari's member, flying far enough to stain the front of her sweater, Alice's orgasm lasting for a multitude of seconds.

"Cumming already? That was quick!" Mrs. Vorhees mocked, "It took the others a lot longer to have their first!"

Unable to respond, Alice moaned and lifted her head, trying to keep sane, fighting against the ecstasy beating against her being. This nearly proved to be a mistake, the sight she was presented with bringing to the edge of another climax. Her stomach was bulging. It was fucking distended by the fleshy creature squirming around inside of her, the imprint of the futa's cockhead present above her bellybutton. Alice had seen this before - having done it to herself with one of her giant dildos numerous times in the past - but never with something so huge! Gazing at all the feet of cock that remained outside of her cunt forced an ecstatic groan from her lips, the understanding that there was so much more left for her to take causing her hole to contract once more.

At the same time, Mrs. Vorhees came to her own realization: she didn't need to go slow! Normally when she fucked one of these awful, immoral young adults she was forced to take her time due to the sheer size of her endowment. She would love to fuck them as fast and deep as she could right away, but their natural tightness made that an impossibility, and she always had to stretch and gape them first before she could have her fun. But not with this whore! Alice was so loose it was like her pussy was a finely-tailored suit made to fit every contour of her member - not to mention that her body alone made her want to go on a rampage. Mrs. Vorhees snarled in pleasure as she began to pull out, ready to put this bitch through the ringer!

Not needing to care about whether she'd be able to get back in easily, the elder futa unsheathed her cock completely, Alice's pussy not closing in the slightest, a wide, dark hole yawning back at her glans. Grunting, Mrs. Vorhees flexed, shooting a stream of cum straight at the cavernous opening, a multi-second blast that drenched her lips and filled the inside in white sludge - extra greasing just in case! The counselor responded predictably, her body jerking, her huge tits flopping up and down, more cunt cream ejecting onto everything between her thighs. Without waiting for the young woman to finish basking in her euphoria, Mrs. Vorhees plowed back into her, shooting a larger amount of her appendage forward than before.

Alice screamed.

Holy shit that felt good! The awful futa's dick tunneled straight into her, squelching obscenely as it spread her drenched depths and bashed directly into her cervix; while this normally would have been painful for anyone else, Alice was used to that kind of brutalization from all her hours of self-pleasuring with oversized objects. Instead, it made her cum even harder, her next orgasm bleeding into the last, the intense spray soaking her own body, her chest down to her knees splattered into her warm secretions. Alice wasn't given a moment to catch her breath or recover before Mrs. Vorhees repeated this action, barreling into roughly and gaining new ground in her spacious insides.

The bulge of the futa's cock bumped into Alice's hands as she fucked into her womb, piercing the barrier to her baby chamber like it was nothing more than a tissue. Like everything else Mrs. Vorhees has done so far, this only escalated the counselor's ecstasy, the knowledge that she was being penetrated in a place she was never meant to be drawing more squeals from her lips and thrashes of her head; it just kept getting better! She was being treated like a fucktoy by an over-endowed person, a fantasy she had since she'd begun her journey of literal fulfillment. Taking a deep breath, Alice tried to steady herself and remember she was doing this for justice, not so she could keep getting off!

Regretfully removing her hands from the undulating dent in her torso, Alice lifted herself up and looked down, her chin buried in her unending valley of cleavage that formed even when her humongous mounds were separated. She watched closely as the distention in her midsection rocked up and down, disappearing into her groin before slamming back between her gigantic pillows, nearly touching her neck with each thrust. Forcing herself to keep her eyes open and her moans stifled, Alice observed her dilated sex, the swollen lips of her pussy pressed into the sides of her thighs, her clit bouncing up and down and smacking onto the top of the futa's shaft; her cunt was basically a broken dam of arousal, gushing rivulets of her nectar even when she wasn't cumming.

The pace Alice was being pounded with was growing faster and faster by the second - it was clear that Mrs. Vorhees didn't feel the need to warm up first, which was fine by her! Alice slid across the sand, only the futa's hold on her ankles keeping her from coming completely off her cock. Her ass jiggled to and fro, clapping together even in its squished position, the mounds wobbling fiercely enough to slap against the bottom of Mrs. Vorhees cock; Alice's tits were acting the same, flopping up and down, bounding into the air for several long moments before crushing the ground under them. These lewd sights must have aroused her assailant further, the older individual picking up increased speed the more Alice's parts shook.

Mrs. Vorhees was getting frustrated.

Why was this little slut taking her so easily? Why hadn't she passed out yet? Why did she have to have such ridiculous proportions!? These were the kinds of questions flowing through her crazed mind, each one increasing her desire for revenge. She'd show this bitch - she'd show her that no one could handle her cock! She'd show her what she missed out by denying Jacky and hooking up with all those limp-dick men! Anything for her little girl, anything. Mrs. Vorhees used this anger to fuel her pistoning, sliding her hands down to Alice's chubby hips and grabbing them hard enough to leave bruises, more than half of her cock buried into the whore's hole. This was the perfect position to ruin her in!

"You think you're better than me? Better than my Jacky!?" Mrs. Vorhees yelled at the undulating girl, pounding her roughly, "None of you sluts are! You're all the same!"

"Y-You'll see," Alice sputtered between gritted teeth, "you, you crazy bitch!"

Roaring, the futa raised a hand and open-palm slapped one of Alice's bouncing breasts, sneering at her as she did; but Mrs. Vorhee's expression quickly faltered. Alice didn't cry out or ask her to stop, she moaned. She moaned loudly and in obvious ecstasy, her pussy pulsating around Mrs. Vorhees' meat hammer. Furious and bewildered, the older woman rained down more blows onto the counselor's colossal chest like a living storm, beating the vast expanses of fatty flesh with all her might. Each blow reaped the same results, Alice's exclamations of pleasure practically begging her to continue. Who the fuck was this slut!?

Mrs. Vorhees was making it really hard to maintain some semblance of composure. Her tight hold on her hips, the abuse of her massive mammaries, that fucking cock - it was everything Alice craved! It didn't help that she could feel every palpitating surge of cum the elderly futanari was releasing into her womb, a baby-bump-like swell appearing above her stomach from all the seed packed inside of her. It was so hot, so thick, so good! Alice couldn't wait for the real thing, knowing that what Mrs. Vorhees was expelling was only a fraction of what she was capable of. Those overinflated, gravid testicles that rubbed against her thighs on particularly powerful thrusts teased her with what they contained and constantly churned up. She needed it!

Drawing out her climax was a normal occurrence for the crazed futa, waiting until the undeserving slut she was fucking was basically passed out before she filled and drenched them, but that looked like it wouldn't be an option this time. A combination of how damn easy it was to fuck Alice, and how hard she was already pounding her meant that Mrs. Vorhees could feel herself getting close, and this voluptuous counselor didn't seem any worse for wear; if it took more than one orgasm - which she still doubted would be needed - then so be it! She would not be denied - whatever it took for her vengeance to come to fruition, she would do. Even if meant fucking this bitch until the sun rose!

Alice found her view of her sexual destruction suddenly obscured. The bulge that had been rising higher and higher through her abdomen had now gone beyond it, lifting up like it was trying to burst free from her body - but that didn't happen. Mrs. Vorhees' immense distension of her midsection simply shot to her face, tenting the skin below Alice's neck and stretching it up to her head; it was like Alice was face-to-face with the massive cockhead, only a thin, pale barrier separating them. As she did her best to focus on this new protuberance distorting her being it grew, a large bubble of cum inflating her flesh and pressing against her forehead, before dropping down and joining the rest of the bubbling brew swirling through her insides.

Alice cried out.

It was just too much! Never in her life had she ever expected to get fucked and jammed with so much fuckin' cock or cum! Like a burst sprinkler, her pussy sprayed wildly, a maelstrom of individual droplets and several long streams blasting from her sword-swallowing cunt at the same time, further drenching both herself and Mrs. Vorhees in a liquid onslaught. Her juices went everywhere, exploding high into the air in a wide arc, covering the entire vicinity in a sheen of her arousal. It poured from around her swollen cunt lips until she was sitting in a puddle of her own creation, the futa's cock splashing through it as she continued to rail her. There was no end to it!

Smirking triumphantly, Mrs. Vorhees eyed Alice as her eyes rolled back into her head and her tongue lolled out of her mouth and lapped at her chin, her chest heaving as she panted and howled through her torrential outpour. She'd won! She had fucked this slut into a stupor, and now all that was left was the icing on the cake - something that was hardly metaphorical to the hyper-hung futa. Picking up her speed once again, she railed Alice as hard as she could, the imprint of her glans rising above the blonde's head with each violent thrust, further inches of her thigh-thick shaft splitting her soggy cunt open. Gritting her teeth, Mrs. Vorhees really put her hips into it, giving everything she had to making sure this last counselor was good and ruined!

Over and over she pulled back as far as she could before thundering her meaty shaft back through Alice's tight walls and stretched womb, making absolutely sure she'd never be the same again. The formerly frustrating spaciousness of the slut's hole and depths turned into something Mrs. Vorhees was able to relish in, having forced more of her gargantuan bitch breaker into her than she had anyone else. Her enormous cum factories bounced and slammed into the sand below her, splashing around in the flood of pussy juice, bringing them increased pleasure as well. She was close - damn close! Mrs. Vorhees could feel the veins lacing her monstrous member tighten, her sexual weapon growing more rigid as it throbbed with incredible need, gaining more devastating size to terrorize the counselor with.

"Here it comes slut! Getting ready to end up like all your pathetic friends!"

Yes! Yes! Yes! Alice was more than ready for the futa to orgasm in and on her. Managing to open her eyes again, she stared with rapt attention at her jostling body, absolutely enraptured by the event that was quickly coming. Her pussy clamped down even harder on Mrs. Vorhees' rampaging ramrod, holding onto it for dear life, keeping it contained within her for as long as it could. Breathing turning ragged, her fingers digging into the ground, her whole being vibrating with anticipation, Alice was on the verge of yelling in excitement, tears forming in the corner of her sockets - something the older woman misread entirely. She needed it!

And she got it.

It was like someone was dumping bucket after bucket of the hottest, densest, most amazing aphrodisiac straight into her all at once. In a matter of moments her stomach went from incredibly distended by the biggest cock in the world to blown up like a balloon by the molten goop. The slight swell she'd possessed before from Mrs. Vorhees' constant leaking was eclipsed immediately, Alice's stomach passing a shape far beyond pregnancy in the blink of an eye. Her midsection bolted towards the Heavens like it was trying to meet its maker - a considerably perverse deity to have given her such an obscene figure - without pause. It just kept coming and coming and coming!

Unlike the few men she had been with before, the futa's climax didn't come out in ropes or watery spurts; no, it blasted into her with the force and strength of a riot water cannon. Now she understood how Mrs. Vorhees was able to destroy things like the window with such casual simplicity! If she wasn't being held in place, Alice had no doubt she would have rocketed across the beach until she was fully drained. More and more gooey semen unloaded into her, her belly expanding past the point she'd seen the others grow, and it wasn't stopping. She was being fucking filled to the brim and then some!

Alice's midsection inflated so much it began to squish into the other parts of her body. Her tremendous tits were pushed upward until they framed her face, flopping over her shoulders and down her arms, covering her hands, only her neck stopping them from smothering her. The expanded mass added to her otherwise slim stomach drooped down onto her thighs, resting atop them and squishing Mrs. Vorhees' hands against her waist; it even touched the sides of her astounding ass, the top of her fat cheeks touching the sperm-stuffed flesh. Once it fell onto her log-split-cunt, Alice howled, her whole body going limp and dropping onto the ground.