Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She of course orgasmed once again.

It was working! The slut was losing consciousness, and soon she would be unrecognizable as the person she once was. She'd already taken more cum than anyone else Mrs. Vorhees had ever subjugated in the same way, borderline more semen than person at this point, her fallen form almost completely overshadowed by her enormously swollen stomach. Pints of the futa's potent progeny splashed out of Alice's cunt back onto her, soaking her sweater and shaft in her own sperm - a sure sign it was time to pull out. Releasing her hold on the counselor's hips, Mrs. Vorhees grabbed her cock, fisting it rapidly as she unplugged it from the punished hole it was keeping corked, standing up as she did.

Moaning herself now, Mrs. Vorhees stroked herself over the splayed fucktoy, jettisoning her ball jelly all over her while a waterfall of the virile concoction poured from her pussy, mixing in with the juices already consecrating the beach. Elongated, wide streams immediately covered Alice from head to toe, her ballooned belly receiving the bulk of the futa's payload. Splotches of pearly sludge formed across the counselor's being, smacking hard into her wobbling torso, causing her to groan loudly. Mrs. Vorhees swung her hips back and forth wildly, arcing her explosion of baby batter so that there wouldn't be a single segment of Alice that remained undrenched when she was done - which was still plenty ways away!

Still awake, albeit just barely, Alice writhed and cried out as she was painted in the futanari's pearly offering. It felt so good! She felt like she was being bathed in some kind of lurid, divine ambrosia, like she would come out of this situation reborn anew. The sticky substance plastered every inch of her, her stomach now looking more like a mound of snow, her limbs glued to the ground. Her face wasn't spared either - which she expected and hoped - the slimy liquid masking her countenance; as it did, she made sure to open her mouth wide and inhale whatever cum she could, swallowing it down greedily, immediately loving the taste. This was everything she'd wanted and more!

Minutes passed and Mrs. Vorhees continued her frosty storm unabated. Alice was completely engulfed by this point, the extra streams of cum only servicing to layer her further. The sand around them wasn't spared by any means, semen piling up in thick hills that imprisoned the counselor, burying her in trillions upon trillions of potent swimmers. Her own breathing became labored, every ounce of strength she possessed going straight into her orgasm, her cock throbbing violently between her fingers, her massive seed brewers rumbling against her knees. Ropes and body-length strands pushed from her cavernous cumslit even as her climax began to falter.

A look of victory crossed the older woman's face. She'd won, just like she always had. There was no one left to keep Camp Cloudy Lake open, and once what she had done was discovered it would be closed permanently! This last slut hadn't proved anymore a challenge than any of the others, so she ended up the same as they did: inflated, covered, and fucked stupid! Mrs. Vorhees let her cock continue to drool and belch out the remnants of her orgasm onto Alice like she was gloating at her final triumph. There were a few things left to do before she departed, but she would be quick, and then she'd be gone, leaving no trace that she'd ever been here, like always. Things had gone perfectly.

"It's finished." She said simply, standing above her conquest, cum still shooting from her steely member, "Now this camp will never reopen. No one will be able to hurt Jacky ever again!"

Turning around, she bent down to grab her discarded skirt, planning to get dressed and make her exit, before she heard a coughing and movement from behind her.

"No, it can't be," she muttered to herself, as she faced the person she thought she'd finished off, "how can she...?