Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 06

Story Info
Who Will Come Out On Top?
7.7k words
4.59
5.4k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final part! Alice and Ms. Vorhees battle it out sexually - but who will come out on top? Hope y'all enjoy this one, it was fun to write. Definitely wouldn't be opposed to writing more Horror Story Porn Parodies in the future!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, futa on male/female, ridiculous proportions, dubcon/noncon technically.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Alice was sitting up of her own volition, hawking up semen out of her throat. The counselor was looking straight at her, challenge clear in her eyes. Despite all of the cum covering her inside and out, she obviously possessed all of her faculties, not the comatose, drooling mess like the others had ended up as. Her chin rested on her ballooned belly, cushioned by her gigantic tits, her arms raising to her stomach. She was red in the face and struggling to breath with all the semen clogging to her throat, but she was awake - awake and full of a fire that Mrs. Vorhees had never encountered before!

"I, I told you I wouldn't go down so easily," Alice sputtered, using her hands to press down on her stomach to evacuate her womb, "and I was right."

Anger blossomed inside the futa as she witnessed this defiance. She was still conscious!? It was impossible - no one had ever been sane enough to talk or move after she had fucked them! In all the years she'd kept the camp closed this had never happened! Dropping her skirt, Mrs. Vorhees glared at the counselor currently deflating before her eyes, a swamp of semen gushing from her gaped cunt, her mind struggling to come up with a plan. Did she need to fuck her again? How many times would it take for her to submit? What would it take for her to meet her end!? As her brain raced with these questions, the older woman's eyes glazed over once again.

"You have to keep fucking her Mommy." Mrs. Vorhees' voice had changed to the same girlish pitch as before, "For me. She can't go unpunished! Fuck her till she can't move anymore!"

A sinister smile touched her lips.

"You're right baby. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure she can't hurt you anymore!"

Stomping over to Alice, who was barely paying attention to the insane woman's discussion with herself, Mrs. Vorhees reached down and grabbed her by her waist. In one fluid, swift motion, the futa tossed her further down the beach, spinning the overdeveloped girl at the same time; Alice landed just the way she wanted her to, one her hands and knees with her ridiculously plump ass sticking up in the air. Her leaking pussy was on full display and her humongous breasts were pushed out incredibly far from her ribcage, sandwiched between the sand and her torso. It was a delectable sight that only made Mrs. Vorhees harder, her cock throbbing with renewed energy, spurts of semen still launching from her swollen tip towards her prey.

Alice knew exactly what was in store for her, and even though the harsh chuck of her body had stunned and surprised her for a moment, she was ready. It was all going according to plan after all! She knew that if she survived that first fucking with her mind intact, she could take whatever her assailant threw at her. Hell, she was practically elated that they could keep having sex, countless orgasms in store for her as long as she could keep going. Her sexual instincts took over as she fantasized about all the pleasure about to be inflicted on her, and she looked over her shoulder at Mrs. Vorhees, biting her lip and shaking her preposterous rear, the enormous cheeks clapping loudly, inviting the futa to come and take them.

Wasting no time, Mrs. Vorhees strode over, stroking her monumental appendage the entire short trip. Not bothering to get to her knees, she bent down and planted her hands on each of Alice's oversized cheeks, her fingers sinking into the pliable flesh; this drew an immediate moan from the young counselor, who flexed her mounds, shaking them against the futa's grip. Angling her member downward, Mrs. Vorhees lined it up with Alice's huge pussy, the fat lips incredibly spread, the gaping cavern waiting for her cock and practically begging in for her by clenching over and over again. Hatred still consuming her, Mrs. Vorhees plowed into the slut's waiting hole, knowing very well by this point that there was no need to start slow.

Oh God it felt just as good as the first time!

Moaning unashamedly, Alice arched her back and shoved her ass towards the futa, wanting to swallow up as much of her colossal club as she could as quickly as she could. There was no pretending anymore that she wasn't loving every moment of this unholy coitus, even if the implications were otherwise horrifying. She was fucking Mrs. Vorhees over and over again for herself as much as she was doing it to get some kind of justice, to put a stop to all of this madness. This was turning out to be both the best and worst day of her life, her mind briefly flashing to all her fallen friends, Bill especially taking up the bulk of her mental imagery. If it was him fucking her like this would make the whole thing even better!

Meeting the futa's thrusts, Alice rocked her body back and forth, her immense chest pillows sliding across the sand, so round and huge that they practically lifted her up on their own. Her cunt made obscenely moist sounds as it devoured the leaking, ludicrous log, the mix of their sexual fluids dripping from where they met. Head looking towards the Earth, barely far enough away from her torso to not get consumed by her vast valley of cleavage, Alice felt better about being so audibly aroused now that Mrs. Vorhees couldn't see her, her shame hidden by her overgrown proportions - especially as she felt another orgasm build up inside of her.

Still in disbelief that she was able to fuck someone, anyone, so effortlessly, Mrs. Vorhees channeled her annoyance and vexation into a physical action. Raising her hands off of the counselor's applauding rear, the futa brought them back down in a much harsher manner, slapping each cheek, beating them like bongo drums. Repeatedly she slammed her palms down on the expanses of pale booty Alice was gifted with, whacking them back and forth, side to side, and up and down so that the tops of her ass squished into her own back. A crazed laugh erupted from Mrs. Vorhees' lips as she plowed into the young woman roughly, using all over her unnatural strength and oversized cock to fuck her into submission, her giant balls joining the fray as they battered against the back of Alice's thick thighs.

But it wasn't working.

No, just like when she abused the slut's stupidly huge tits, it only made her cries of euphoria increase in volume. With every thump of her hands on her ridiculous rear, the blonde simply shook harder, her entire body in all of its lurid excess jiggling as she pressed herself deeper onto the futa's cunt splitter. It didn't matter how much strength Mrs. Vorhees put into her thrusts or whacks, the results didn't change: Alice was loving it and making that fact obvious! If Mrs. Vorhees wasn't so laser-focused on achieving her dastardly goals she would have paused and gaped at the young woman and her intolerable behavior.

What would it take - short of killing her, a step Mrs. Vorhees wasn't willing to take - to get this bitch to submit!? She couldn't think of anything else, her single modus operandi the only way she knew how to accomplish her one goal! Fucking and inflating and drenching these unworthy counselors in her essence was all it ever took, but this single girl was putting all of that into question. Trying not to let her apprehension show on her face, Mrs. Vorhees steeled herself and ramped up the speed of her thrusts; Alice would have to reach her breaking point eventually...

...right?

Alice buried her head in her tits like an ostrich with sand as she climaxed for the umpteenth time that night. Squealing into the mountains of soft flesh, she thrust backward at the futa even harder, wanting to wring as much pleasure from her as possible; the imprint of the older woman's cock was now splitting her tits, firmly embedded between the pounds and pounds of fatty breast meat. She could hear her pussy spray its arousal all over the place, the liquid storm creating a raucous torrent as it splashed into the ground and the ponderous pole ravaging her hole. Despite the intensity of her orgasm Alice didn't stop moving, fucking towards Mrs. Vorhees as much as she was being fucked into.

With her head dug into her bulbous breasts, Alice discovered a new type of intoxication she hadn't been aware of before. There was a smell she'd somehow missed previously, a powerful musk that wafted from the futanari and the cum that still wetted her being. It was so potent that Alice swore she could see it sizzling around her like mist coming off of the lake, tendrils of masculine virility encasing her existence. Inhaling deeply through her nose, Alice moaned like a whore as the scent flooded her olfactory senses, her nipples stiffening painfully as they pierced into the sand, drool dripping from her plush lips. It was so good!

At the same time she was made aware of this pungent odor, something knocked into the underside of her chin, freeing her head from its self-imposed titty prison. She didn't have to look to know what it was, but she did anyway, knowing it would just arouse her further. Like before, sticking out from her chest was the outline of Mrs. Vorhees' cockhead, distending her flesh, reshaping her to the image of the monstrosity she possessed. It pushed out farther and farther from the top of her cleavage until she could rest her head on it like a pillow; lust overcame her at the beautifully disturbing image, and she immediately dove her head down and began to lick and suck at her own skin, bathing the flesh-imprisoned protuberance in her saliva.

What the fuck was with this slut!?

Developing her disbelief so much it made her head spin, Mrs. Vorhees couldn't God damn believe Alice was trying to suck her off through her own body! It felt amazing, she had to admit, and a moan she usually reserved for her own climax emanated through the air. This only made her plow violently into the young woman, once again speeding her movements up, really giving it to her like she never had to before! A new slapping sound joined the lurid cacophony echoing through Camp Cloudy Lake, and it was the futa's turn to look down in shock. There was no way. She had never had this happen before. It was impossible!

She was fully hilted inside of Alice!

Mrs. Vorhees actually stopped moving completely to gawk in incredulity at what she was witnessing, her hold loosening on the whore's hips. Her gray-haired covered crotch was pressed against Alice's huge ass, her cock hidden in its entirety inside of her. She could feel her balls resting against the top of the blonde's cunt, the massive sack engulfing the counselor's oversized clit, the rest of her seed brewers resting against the back of her thighs. There wasn't an inch of her bitch breaker unsheathed! Turning her gaze upward, she could see that the bulge of her ginormous glans were poking far, far away from Alice's head, so much so that it was out of reach of the girl's mouth. Paralyzed, Mrs. Vorhees felt a shiver of uncertainty of the future travel up her spine.

"Wha-What's wrong?" Alice questioned loudly between labored pants, "Had, had enough!? Ready to give up?"

Mrs. Vorhees grit her teeth.

"Never! I'm just, just getting ready to fuck you till you can't walk anymore. You'll find out soon enough what I'm capable of!"

"B-Bring it on!"

Trying not to let her confidence show on her face - which was aided by all the ecstasy contorting it - Alice smiled to herself at the hesitation her assailant showed. She was winning! She was winning and it felt so, so amazing! The blonde was almost just as surprised as Mrs. Vorhees was at being able to take what felt like every inch, every foot of her cock without much trouble - but she knew something the futa didn't! This is what she was born to do, what she was designed to accomplish: to take the most monstrous cocks in existence in a way no one else could! And now she was getting to do just that, and she was doing it well.

Watching as the distension in her chest pulled back through her body, her womb clinging to it like a second skin, her fat pussy lips holding onto it like a vice, Alice moaned at the thought of what was about to happen to her; as soon as the futa's colossal crown was all that was left inside of her, it rocketed forward, traveling the length of her depths and then some! Alice could feel Mrs. Vorhees sperm-stuffed sack bash into her cunt, immediately drawing a gush of her feminine nectar, soaking the corpulent cum containers. Her back arched as she was plowed into, her tits lifting off the sand momentarily before crashing right back down into it, squealing until she was out of breath.

Over and over again Mrs. Vorhees battered the counselor's pussy, removing her entire bestial length before forcing the whole thing back in, her groin thudding against Alice's preposterous ass cheeks. It was her turn to admit that this kind of copulation felt wondrous, having never managed to fit all of her cock inside of someone before today. Alice's insides were so warm, so tight, so accommodating, it was like she was made for her! Thrusting wildly into the young woman, Mrs. Vorhees found herself panting as well, exerting more strength than she'd ever had to, almost forgetting what she was trying to accomplish; just like Alice she was losing herself in pleasure, her focus shifting to getting off rather than avenging her daughter.

Everything about fucking this youthful slut felt amazing! From her body colliding with those torso-eclipsing cheeks, to the way every part of her jiggled like she was made of rubber, to how paradoxically tight yet loose she was - everything was perfect. Her exceedingly bloated testicles were actually making contact with Alice's body, and by extension were constantly getting soaked in the whorish juices she constantly releases; even her sweater-clad torso was drenched, droplets of cunt honey splattering her face as well. It was like she was fucking a filled bathtub, their combined secretions sloshing within the Alice's womb!

Climax after climax rocked Alice's being, each one beginning where the last ended, her sex turned into a broken sprinkler of her stimulation. She continued to orally worship the cock-formed swell in front of her face, slobbering on it like it was the tastiest treat in the world. Her own saliva ran down her chest, mixing in with the cum still layering every part of her, turning her into a gooey mess of sexually-induced fluids. Alice couldn't get enough, her whole body on fire, the brutal, awesome fucking she was being put through like the most expensive, delectable drug she could get her hands on!

Ears perking up, Alice listened - through all of the squelching and moans her body created - to the sounds of the futa grunting heavily, letting her know that she was probably getting close again. She didn't mind of course, Mrs. Vorhees' orgasms just as good as her fucking, the feeling of being filled by so much hot, thick cum enough to make her orgasm all on its own; on top of that, with every climax the older woman had, the closer Alice was to succeeding with her plan! This caused the young girl to thrust herself against the mighty mast moving her insides around with increased ferocity, practically fucking the futanari as hard as she was fucking her. She wanted - no, needed her semen, almost as much as she needed the air she was breathing!

The precum spurting inside of her just wasn't enough!

Trembling, Mrs. Vorhees could scarcely believe she could feel another orgasm taking hold of her genitalia. No one had ever taken two loads from her before! All the same, her rumbling balls were starting to shake, and the skin around her sexual bludgeon was beginning to tighten once more. She was so hard it almost hurt, the massive veins criss-crossing her member so incredibly engorged that they didn't deflate or sink back into her dick whenever she slid through Alice's insides, grinding against her inner walls and baby chamber roughly instead. Like she was trying to match the counselor's gooey expulsions, her urethra was spritzing her seed rapidly, her shaft pure white from the consistent flood of frothing fluids.

Panting rapidly, she resisted as much as she could, flexing her muscles and gripping Alice's meaty hips tighter - anything to try and prolong her punishment of this slut! Her own hips were pretty much a blur by this point in their coupling, using Alice's fat ass as leverage to bounce off of and cushion her brutal impacts, sending the pale flesh rippling with each piston. Sweat dripped from her brow despite the coolness of the night air, and her legs felt like they might give out any second. But still she persisted, even caught between a rock and a hard place as she was, determined to make the blonde pass out with this last fuck!

It didn't seem to matter how much force she put into her thrusts though, Alice's state never changed. She continued to orgasm and moan and drive herself back like the futa was just a normal person she was fucking! The young woman never seemed to tire, never seemed to come close to losing consciousness, never seemed to get enough of what Mrs. Vorhees had to offer - she was a machine that didn't have an off switch! In short order Mrs. Vorhees found that she couldn't stop her explosive peak anymore, a fact that she languished in as she hilted all the way inside of Alice, burrowing her monstrous member as deeply as possible, her whole body vibrating.

She was actually cumming again!

Crying out in a voice that suited her elderly, feminine figure much more than her usual harsh tone, Mrs. Vorhees rutted uncontrollably against Alice's absurd frame, making shallow bucks at her backside. Corpulent testicles pulling up and sliding across the counselor's thick thighs, the futa moaned loudly, her cock throbbing at the same time. Groaning in a way that sounded almost painful, her whole body felt weak as the first blast of her virile wigglers unloaded into Alice, filling her to the brim instantly. Like all of her orgasms, her initial salvo streamed out unabated, distending her piss slit and widening her urethra, adding extra pleasure to the blonde. She was practically pissing her progeny into the young woman, the sound equivalent to spraying glue into a pool of water with a firehose.

In just seconds Alice started to lift off the beach, her stomach inflating rapidly. Her arms came up first, already extended out as far as they could go due to the immense size of her otherworldly bust, her torso held aloft by the combination of her bloated belly and aforementioned massive chest. Now that her hands were free, Alice used them to cradle her expanding midsection, feeling every swirl and punch of cum injecting into her womb. Her cunt reacted with its own orgasm, releasing almost as much liquid, a high-pressure torrent blasting from between her legs, the ground around the pair covered in their combined puddles of excess.

Even when Mrs. Vorhees' first shot ended another took its place right away, no time wasted between the gurgling volleys. She could feel Alice's swelling abdomen press against her own genitalia, pushing her sack back between her legs and cushioning the bottom of her ponderous pole; the elderly futanari had to actually take a step back just to not get knocked over, because like before this counselor was able to contain more of her seed than anyone else! This didn't stop her from continuing to make small thrusts forward, however, her incredible member pushing out almost as much cum as she was spraying.