Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glorping obscenely, Alice's cunt belched out the excessive cum in huge dollops, pancake-sized gouts of cream spilling from her stretched hole. She kept on growing and growing though, no end in sight to her expanding mass; by this point even her tits were raised off the beach and swallowing her face, the top of her stomach pushing them upwards, her soda-can thick nipples waving freely in the night air. Alice couldn't get enough of this filling, still rocking her body back and forth to get more, her desire to be crammed with as much cum enough to override everything else. It consumed her thoughts entirely even as she became more salty semen than person!

Trying to maintain some semblance of sanity herself, Mrs. Vorhees pulled out of the cumming slut, releasing her cock from the tight hold the swollen pussy had on it. Lazily, not having much energy to do much else, she stroked her pulsating pole, sending the rest of her incredibly extensive orgasm all over the slut's absurd body. Her cum blasted all over Alice's voluptuous figure, sending her thick ass wobbling to and fro and her tremendous tits flopping, her ballooned belly shaking wildly. At first she didn't have a clear target, painting the counselor randomly, letting her semen land where it would, before turning her attention to the blonde's gaping, leaking cunt, which she fired into next. The cum trying to exit Alice was shot right back into her, causing the overdeveloped girl to cum once again.

Despite the repetitious, practiced nature of what Mrs. Vorhees was doing, it was becoming difficult for her to continue. Her cock hurt, her balls ached, and her mind was clouding with too much lust. Alice's alertness and eagerness for whatever she could throw at her was taking its toll, the futa exasperated at the idea she couldn't wear her out with her sex. Each new cannon-fire of cum seemed to launch from her huge glans in slow motion, layering the young woman over and over again until she was a mess of pearly paste. It was like she couldn't stop, her orgasm continuing past its normally incredible length.

Alice loved every moment of it.

If she was capable of moving, she would have rolled around in the futa's essence like a pig in mud until she was encased in a display case of the virile goo. Unable to do that yet, Alice did the next best thing and used her hands to simultaneously rub the dense liquid into her skin while shoveling palmfuls into her mouth, sucking it down and filling herself up even further. Strands of semen covered every inch of her, heavy rivulets rolling off her body - heavy rivulets she attempted to catch for her own pleasure - a new outfit formed across her figure by the copious cum. She could scarcely see her own fingers in front of her face so much semen cascaded down her countenance, but this didn't stop her from licking up whatever she could.

Her orgasm starting to die down, finally, Mrs. Vorhees released her cock and put her hands on her hips, her head spinning. Looking from her swollen member back to the counselor actively eating her ball jelly through whorish moans, she instinctively tried to back up, her brain screaming at her to cut her losses and flee. Before she could make up her mind on whether she'd listen to her thoughts, she slipped. The lake of cum surrounding her had gone unnoticed by the futa, and, without thinking, she had tried to move through it, disregarding the caution she normally took. Landing on her back, Mrs. Vorhees found she didn't have the strength to get back up, her still-erect club blocking her view of the full Moon.

All Alice heard was a loud splash, which she didn't think much of - she was still too busy enjoying her cum bath! Feeling no more ropes of seed covering her, she started to press down on her stomach, releasing a flood of sperm onto the beach, wanting to be as empty as possible for their next round. The waterfall of wrigglers pouring from her cunt felt almost as good exiting her as it did entering, launching her into another orgasm; this made her push against her deflating stomach even harder, her sexual honey joining the avalanche of futa cream. Once she was as empty as she felt she was gonna get - a large cum gut still present below her tits - she wiped her face, sucking her fingers clean as she did. Satisfied for the moment, Alice stood up on shaky legs and turned around to face her opponent.

Seeing Mrs. Vorhees exhausted and nearly passed out was not what she expected to see.

"What's wrong?" Alice taunted, trudging over, slops of semen falling from her pussy, "Tired already?"

A groan was the only response she received.

"Well I'm not done yet," the busty girl stood over the fallen futa, legs akimbo, "I want more!"

Ready to take what she needed, Alice grabbed the futa's cock by its throbbing glans and heaved it straight up in the air so that it was sticking out perpendicular from Mrs. Vorhees' crotch. Rubbing her fingers across the slimy tip, cum bubbling from the urethra across her digits, she slipped her hand down to grip the corona of Mrs. Vorhees as best she could - more than two hands needed to completely encircle its outrageous girth - and held it steady. The towering rod came up to the bottom of Alice's breasts even while she was standing upright, so she had to mount it like a pommel horse just to insert the massive head inside of her - which is just what she did. With a grunt, she half-lept upward, using her hold on the cock for leverage, and positioned herself perfectly as she dropped, a hefty amount of Mrs. Vorhees' member sliding right into her waiting hole.

Both of the participants moaned at the same time as Alice fucked herself on the monstrous meat missile. Hands one her stomach in the area where the outline of Mrs. Vorhees' cock was present, the young counselor slowly kneeled down, her hungry cunt swallowing up inch after inch of the girthy giant in quick succession. Alice went from standing, to crouching, to kneeling in a matter of moments, not stopping her downward journey until her soaking wet groin met the futa's; like it was an afterthought, she'd taken the whole thing in less than a minute, the bulge in her abdomen rising all the way from her stomach to past her head, her view of Mrs. Vorhees completely blocked by her distorted flesh, her colossal tits pressed outward by the wide weapon. Taking a moment to adjust to being filled up once more, Alice gave a little shimmy to her hips, grinding her wobbling ass against the overinflated cum factories below her.

Once she was comfortable the real fun started.

Treating Mrs. Vorhees like a living dildo, Alice went straight to work using the perpetually-erect member to get off with. At first she simply bounced up and down on it, her giant tits incidentally titfucking the futa's cock as she did, Alice's arms wrapped around them to keep the massive masses of flesh from knocking her out, only going as high as she could propel herself. She kept this repetitive motion up for at least one orgasm, splattering Mrs. Vorhees with the juices her pussy sprayed like a broken hydrant. Her long clit slammed against the base of the tremendous shaft, bringing her increased pleasure, her fat cunt lips squishing against the elderly futanari's stomach.

After some time she switched it up, half-standing, her knees bent as she bounded back and forth across the rock-hard rod. Once enough ecstasy had been reaped from that position, Alice stood up fully again and rotated her hips, letting just the enormous top section of the futa's cock rub against her insides, stimulating all of her most sensitive spots, her sexual secretions raining down on the barely conscious woman - then she changed her stance again. Every few orgasms Alice altered the way she rode Mrs. Vorhees' obelisk of virility, the only constant being she never let it free of her tight hold, moaning and screaming the entire time, both for her own enjoyment and to let know the futa she would never beat her.

For her part, Mrs. Vorhees didn't do much of anything at all. She simply lay there across the sand and cum and cunt honey, watching the insanely proportioned blonde use her cock however she wanted; her reactions amounted to nothing more than random grunts and throbs from her loins. The entire time she was being fucked, Mrs. Vorhees hoped and wished that Alice would wear herself out, that one of the body-drenching climaxes would be her last and sap this seemingly bottomless well of energy she possessed, and that once that happened, she herself would find renewed strength to finish the job. But that never happened. Alice only sometimes paused her bouncing and gyrating to relish in the full extent of one of her orgasms - the rest she didn't stop moving through. Mrs. Vorhees' vision grew dimmer and dimmer the longer she was used, her fight to stay awake becoming more difficult with each passing second.

While Alice wished that Mrs. Vorhees still had the power to fuck her like she wanted, taking the pleasure herself was the second best thing. She pulled on her nipples as she rode the futa, stroking the pink protuberances like they were average-sized cock, milking herself like a cow, her own map of veins sticking out across her pale breast flesh. When she felt a burning in her legs, her muscles worked more than they'd been in ages, she ignored it, the euphoria too great to stop now. Every atom of her existence felt amazing in a way it never had before and she didn't plan to deny herself now! No, she'd continue to until she couldn't - even if Mrs. Vorhees passed out first, something that was looking more and more likely.

Victory was in her grasp.

Eventually Alice felt the tell-tale signs that her partner was about to cum. Not wanting to be blown off the amazing pillar of pleasure, Alice dropped down fully on it once more, burying every incredibly thick and long inch inside of her pussy and womb. Sitting on it, she rocked her hips back and forth like a woman possessed, using her cunt muscles to massage and coax the semen from the futa's balls - the futa's balls that rumbled and jounced against her ass. A devious idea entered her brain, and Alice began to twerk her humongous cheeks, beating them up and down on the corpulent cum containers below them, practically forcing the seed out of them. Success!

Alice watched as Mrs. Vorhees's body trembled, her back arching and lifting off the ground, her eyes scrunching shut. Smiling to herself, she slammed herself against the futa one last time, making sure that she would get what she craved; once her meaty thighs met Mrs. Vorhees', a flood of cum immediately blasted into her. Screaming happily, Alice dropped her tits and grabbed her stomach, cradling it as it ballooned swiftly, cooing like a happy parent feeling their unborn child kick for the first time. Very soon after her belly grew large enough that she couldn't wrap her arms around it any longer, her tits lifted by her expanding mass. She could hear Mrs. Vorhees grunt as her stomach flopped onto her, the size of it swallowing the futanari's prone form.

Having to take matters into her own hands, Alice stood up slowly, her legs weak from all the bouncing she'd done previously. Though she hated the idea of it, she knew she couldn't let all of the cum unload inside of her, something that might actually threaten her health. After getting to her feet with the massive cock still sheathed inside of her, Alice stepped forward until it was free of her confines, an immediate deluge of thick progeny falling from her permanently-stretched cunt; this sudden exodus of pearlescent sludge from her womb fell directly onto Mrs. Vorhees, showering the older woman in her own essence. Alice moaned and bucked her hips as her pussy vacated its liquid inhabitants, giving no thought to the state of the person under her.

Realizing she could do another thing she'd always wanted to, Alice waddled around to face Mrs. Vorhees' bucking firehose. Taming the ferocious beast, the blonde counselor bent over and attached her lips to the spraying tip, gulping down as much of the futa's offering as she could. Cum sprayed from around her lips and her cheeks ballooned all while she greedily swallowed pint after pint of girl goo. Her stomach reinflated with this extra helping of ball cream - but that didn't stop her in the slightest. Alice sucked down as much of Mrs. Vorhees' virile progeny as she could, muffled moans reverberating from her throat. She kept this up until Mrs. Vorhees had nothing left to give her, her cock beginning to finally flag.

Lifting her head from the softening member, Alice glanced over at Mrs. Vorhees panting countenance.

"Finished now?" She questioned with a knowing smirk on her face, "Well, I'm not."

Mrs. Vorhees stared at the young woman with an expression that could only be described as fear.

...

For the rest of the night, Alice used the futa until she was completely dry. She titfucked and sucked her off, more than half of her prodigious pole engulfed by Alice's insanely-sized tits. She rode her again, doing the same movements as before until she was filled by cum. She reversed her riding, staring out at the shining lake as she brought herself to countless orgasms. Whatever position she was capable of fucking the futa in - even lifting her legs and thrusting her hips against the cock like she was doing the pounding - she tried out, bending her cock and shifting her body to maximize her pleasure. Alice howled and moaned into the darkness, all thoughts forgotten that didn't concern her ecstasy. Even after Mrs. Vorhees had long ago passed out, her breathing weak and her figure unmoving, Alice fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, until she couldn't fuck anymore.

"I-I won," Alice mumbled to herself, dragging her inflated form off of the futa's barely hard cock one last time, "I, I did it."

Taking a single, long glance back at the comatose dual-sexed woman, Alice grinned weakly; she had done it, she really had. Unable to celebrate her victory, her first thought was just to fall where she was and pass out amidst the gallons of semen and her own juices that darkened the sand, and just hope that someone would come and find her in the morning - but the last working part of her brain kicked in at the same time. She still had to escape! Looking around, Alice remembered that her original destination before the hours of lurid copulation was the docks, her plan to take a boat out to the lake and wait for help refreshing in her mind. Grunting, she stumbled forward, her goal blurry in her vision.

Though she fell several times, her landings cushioned by her pillows breasts and pregnant-appearing stomach, Alice eventually managed to make it to the docks. Walking over to one of the tied up boats she undid the knot on the rope anchoring it in place, her fingers shaking from exhaustion and slippery from the semen staining them. Right as it looked like her attempts would prove fruitless, she freed the wooden structure, and hurried as fast as she could - which wasn't fast at all - into it, her body rocking it back and forth from the heft of her stupendous parts. Putting a hand on the side of the dock, she pushed herself away, the small boat floating away casually from the shore. She watched for any sign of movement across the campground, finding herself both glum and happy that nothing had changed.

Alice laid down weakly, curling into herself as tightly as she could, and drifted off to the land of dreams.

...

When Alice awoke, it was to the harsh rays of the Sun beating down on her face.

Groaning, she shielded her eyes with her arm and attempted to sit up; the boat she was in immediately shifted with her weight and she grabbed the sides of it in a panic. Taking a deep breath, the memories of the night before flooded back into her brain causing her to gasp. Looking down at her nude body as if she needed evidence that it had all been real, Alice observed her dried, cum-crusted breasts and her swollen sex. Touching it gingerly, she winced at how sensitive she was, her fingers coming back covered in strands of her own goo. Splatters of semen caked the rest of the boat, letting her know without a doubt that she hadn't just awoken from the weirdest combination of a nightmare and wet dream at the same time.

Taking in her surroundings, it was readily apparent that in the however-many-hours had passed since she got in the boat that she had made it to the center of the lake, Camp Cloudy Lake tiny in the distance. Squinting at the campgrounds and shoreline, her eyes shot open at a welcome sight: the flash of police sirens scattered across the camp. Trying not to let her excitement get the best of her, Alice sat up as much as she could and leaned over the side of the boat, waving her arms back and forth and yelling loudly, trying to alert the law to her location. The ends of her breasts flopped into the cold water as she made as much noise as she could.

"Help! I'm out here in the lake! My name is Ali-"

Her words were interrupted by an explosion of wood erupting from behind her. Turning around a little too quickly, her humongous chest almost toppling her into the lake, Alice screamed as she witnessed the source of this disturbance. Sticking out from the middle of the boat - which was steadily filling with water - was the biggest cock she'd ever seen, even putting Mrs. Vorhees' magnificent endowment to shame. It stretched towards the sky like a skyscraper, taking up nearly half the space at the bottom of the boat; then, as soon as it appeared, it submerged suddenly back into the lake, only a gaping hole left in its place. Alice backed away as far as she could, ready to take a dive and try to swim to the shore.

Before she could, however, a strong pair of arms grabbed her waist and raised her into the air.

Writhing and struggling in the immensely powerful new assailant's grip, Alice attempted to get a look at the person holding her. It was a young woman - a young futanari - who was emerging from the murky waters to meet her. Her skin was so pale it was almost translucent, and her hair fell across her face in stringy, dirty-blonde strands, hiding her visage. Alice could see that she was incredibly tall and strong looking, a pair of large breasts sitting over a densely muscled stomach, her biceps built like a body builder's. Everything about her was enormous, including what was currently rising from the lake.

Her mind hadn't been playing tricks on her: this monstrous individual was more hung than Mrs. Vorhees. The futa's cock seemed to stretch endlessly out before her, longer than Alice's body from head to toe, and nearly just as thick. Even ghostlier than the rest of her, massive blue and purple veins coated every inch of her enormity, throbbing like they had a life of their own. Below them, Alice could make out what could only be the person's ridiculous overfilled balls, each one the size of a beach ball and hanging lower than her feet in a sack spacious enough that she could fit inside of it. Her glans were truly gigantic, eclipsing Alice's head in every way it could.

It was that colossal cockhead Alice saw last before being pulled into her watery grave...

...

"Oh God she's gonna get me! Help!"

Alice screamed herself into a sitting position, jolting upward hard enough to nearly give herself whiplash. Fluorescent lights blinded her as she woke up, the surgically-clean white walls of the room increasing the glare. Thrashing violently, the blanket that had been covering her kicked to the ground, her bed rattling, it took several minutes to dawn on her that wasn't being drowned by a hyper-hung specter. Breathing heavily, she took in her surroundings, her whole body trembling, confusion clear on her face. Her attention turned towards the thin gown doing a miserable job at covering her enormous bust, the garment not even covering the entirety of her tits and leaving her essentially naked from the stomach down. She touched the cloth, feeling it between her fingers, making sure what she was experiencing was real this time.