Friday the 13th Porn Parody Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in a hospital, that much was obvious - but she didn't know where or how she got there. The sounds of footsteps and people talking could be heard from outside the door to her room, and she was hooked up to a series of medical instruments and machinery. Patting her bed frantically, she found the device she could use to call for assistance and pressed the button on it rapidly. Curling her knees towards her chest, she watched the entrance closely, half-expecting Mrs. Vorhees or that futanari from her unconsciousness to come barging through instead of a nurse or doctor.

But that wasn't what happened.

Opening the door slowly was an older man in medical scrubs, who marched quickly towards her upon realizing she was awake.

"You're finally awake," he smiled at her, taking her hand in his, "we were worried about you there for a while."

"What, what happened!?" Alice sputtered, her voice cracking from disuse, "Where am I? How did I get here? What about the ot-"

"Slow down, it's gonna be okay. You're at the hospital in town - the police brought you here."

"T-The police?"

"That's right, the police. You were in quite a state when they found you..."

He grimaced for a moment.

"...all of you were."

"I don't understand, what happened?"

"An officer went to check out the lake, and found it... wrecked." The doctor explained sympathetically, "Everyone was unconscious and couldn't be woken up and all of you were in the exact same state. We had to rush you all to the operation room for, well, emergency pumpings. It took hours to get you all cleared of, erm, semen."

"And the others?" Images of Brenda and Bill flashed through Alice's mind, "Are they okay!? Can I see them?"

"They're alive, which is the good news. But you're the only one to wake up, and it's been several days since you were brought in. Your friends haven't been so lucky, I'm sorry to say."

"Oh God!" Alice couldn't help but weep into her hands, the doctor allowing her to let it all out without another word, "What about, about..."

"Mrs. Vorhees has been apprehended. You can rest easy now. She can never hurt you or anyone else again. She'll be in jail for a long time, I can almost guarantee it."

"And the girl in the lake? Did you find her too!?"

Now it was the doctor's turn to look at her with concern.

"Girl in the lake? We didn't find anyone else. Was there another counselor unaccounted for?"

"No, she was a futa, and she grabbed me in the boat and pulled me under, and, and, and...!"

"There was no one else there, futanari or otherwise. And we found you perfectly fine in the boat - it had washed up against the shore while you were unconscious."

"But I saw her! I felt her! She was s-"

"It was probably just a nightmare, Alice, nothing to worry about." The doctor stood up and looked at the clipboard posted next to her bed, "Now why don't you get some rest. I'll send a nurse in to take your vitals and make sure everything is on the up and up. Does that sound okay?"

She stared at him in disbelief, but ultimately relented.

"That's, that's fine." She grabbed her blanket and covered herself up, realizing she'd been flashing the older man the entire time, "Thank you doctor."

"Not a problem, I'll see you soon."

As he exited the room, Alice gazed blankly into the distance. It had all been a dream? Just a nightmare she had conjured up in her comatose state? A fantasy gone wild? But it seemed so real! The cold of the lake, the heat of the sun, the strong grip of the futa - it was like she could still feel all of it! Her thoughts turned to her friends and Steve, hoping they would all come out of this okay, even if she knew better; Bill especially, she wished would still be the way he was before Mrs. Vorhees got her hands on him. His sweet smile, his fit figure, his huge cock... Or was it the futa from her dream's cock she was actually picturing? Whichever it was sent a pulse of arousal through her body, her pussy glistening automatically as her brain ran wild.

How long had it been since she'd orgasmed anyway!?