Friday The Slut-teenth

Story Info
Scratching her itch once in a while pays back tenfold.
1.1k words
4.07
2.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My approach to sex is to be more concerned that my partner has pleasure than I do. This has worked well for me over many years and even through our Lifestyle years. And it continues after forty years of marriage that has been so much fun.

That said l have an understanding that just sometimes a break from the mold is called for. My wife like most women is complicated and if your love is strong you can dive into the complex oddities of a woman's mind and therefore her soul. The effect on our relationship was fantastic and it has opened both of us to so much more.

With this in mind every once in a while the calendar lands on what l call Friday the Slut-teenth. The following is an example of one of those attempts that l hope is helpful to some and a worthwhile read to all.

l do my best to catch my wife unaware on those special days, and l try to make each one different. But after forty years that has become a task to pull off but it is still worth my time and effort.

Here is how the last one went. My wife is expecting me home soon and because l asked her to see if her mom would keep our kids overnight she is expecting something extra special. Later in the day l called home and back then that was by using a pay phone. So she has no idea it's me when she answers. "Hello"

"Hi Hun, l have some bad news. we are way behind at work and I'm in L.A. so the traffic home will be terrible. You know l had plans but l think it best if l work late and get ahead instead of wasting hours in traffic. Plus if l finish today l won't have to work tomorrow and maybe we can do something with the kids? I'm sorry Honey."

"Oh don't worry about it, and the kids will be thrilled. I'll go get them from my mom's then."

"No, don't do that. Why don't you fill the tub and open a bottle of wine? Just relax my love as nobody deserves it more than you. Now take the phone with you as l want to hear the water running before you hang up."

"Oh, don't be silly."

"No, l insist. Now go to it or you're in trouble."

"So how much trouble are we talking about, you know l like trouble sometimes."

"More than you ass can pay so go to it, and bring your glass dildo in with you."

"Yes, dear Hang on while l fill the tub" She sets the phone on the edge of the tub, and l. listen while the tub fills and she steps in. "Okay Honey, I'm going to let you go as that toy looks very inviting but you know l would rather have you, or both. I'll try to stay up until you get home. l love you."

She hangs up the phone and if it wasn't for the noise from the jets I just might if heard the click. As l was not in L.A. but right outside our bathroom door after stopping at the gym for a quick shower first.

I purposely do a poor job of hiding who l am as l want to surprise her but l do not wish to scare her.

l wait outside until l hear the familiar moans of my wife, that is when l have no doubt she has her toy and putting it to use.

Still, l wait outside until the jets turn off to make my move. l catch her with one foot out and one still in the tub. Then l grab her around the waist and pull her the rest of the way out of the tub then force her to our bed, her body is still dripping wet when l tell her how I'm going to fuck her either way. So fight me or just let me have my way with you. She doesn't give in and along with a small amount of resistance, her name-calling begins

"fuck you asshole, get your hand off of me. My husband is going to kill you mother fucker!"

"That's right bitch, l see the photos of your kids so that will make me a mother fucker.

But first things first. l grab her by the hair and bring her face to my waiting cock. "suck it or I'll pull your hair out." ( a sample tug is given to start her on the way.)

As she wraps her mouth around my cock l warn her not to bite it, hell will be paid if she does. "Faster-faster bitch!"

"l was thinking about coming in your mouth but l think l would rather fuck that hairless pussy if yours. You know that's the sign of a slut right? So tell me you're a slut" l pull my cock out of her mouth "tell me!"

"I'm a slut. so cum in my mouth, please don't fuck me, please!"

"Oh, now l have to have that pussy" l move on top of her and l use my knees to part her trembling legs. "Why is your pussy so wet?"

"l don't know, please stop. stop fucking me, it hurts."

"No, I am not going to stop, and do you think l give a shit if it hurts?" l fuck her hard and fast. And after a few minutes, I pull out and turn her over. "Now for that ass."

"Please no, not there! please no. l never, please don't."

"Do you have lube?"... no answer... "I'm going to fuck your ass with or without it so once again, do you have lube?"

"In the drawer, in the drawer. It's in the drawer."

I reach inside the drawer and pull out a large jar of anal lube. "so you don't butt-fuck? sure, and tell your husband you are just about out!" l lube up my cock and send it in her round ass. Faster and faster it invades her ass.

"Stop, please stop, please stop, please stop, please, please, please don't stop, don't stop, faster, fuck my ass, please fuck my ass. Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!"

Somewhere in that mix l pump my load in her wonderful ass. We fall on top of the bed and into each other's arms.

Please note: l am positive my lovely wife could have gone her entire life without the above mentioned. But as her husband, l don't only want to do my best to give her what she wants but also what she might yearn for. Even if she's not fully aware of it herself. Is it always a Bullseye every time, no. But l have found the risk is worth the fantastic rewards, and forgiveness is a skill she's a champion with giving.