Friday's Short Story Series Pt. 02: "Dawn"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the simplicity of the dress, raising it over her head took a second try after a battle with what seemed like an endless supply of fabric fell back to earth, we both laughing. My T-shirt, shorts, and sandals were gone in an instant I had gone commando in the event of a mile high offer. We kissed and fell into the white linen and down-filled mattress topper. She smelled sweet. A plain white bra and utilitarian white panties are all that separated her from total nakedness.

I reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra and hooked my fingers between her breasts and pulled, her bra folded and slid off. I could not resist and moved my lips to her left breast. stalling momentarily, breathing my hot breath across her nipple, like frosting a mirror, her breath hesitated at the sensation. Without warning, sinking in and latching on, sucking and teasing with both my lips and my tongue. Shock and Awe. She jumped.

She raised her ass and pulled off her panties. Excellent.

Her breasts were small, maybe a bit bigger than a 1/2 of a large orange, spaced apart in a way that did not look like a titty fuck was in the cards, regardless, they were firm, natural, and the nipples were hard and erect. I cupped, licked and sucked on both equally, can't play favorites after all.

I rolled on my back pulling her on top of me. Holding her waist, I raised her off of my hard cock and using my left hand pointed my cock vertical and moved it for and aft as she began to seat herself.

After a few moments of" hide and seek," she began settling on me in earnest. Slowly, she settled.

Her eyes were wide open and locked with mine.

She was tight, very tight. I had brought lube but it was in my flight bag on the other side of the room.

Her jaw was slack, her lips open, she was still trying to settle on my cock.

"It's big! she exclaimed. She was only down about 2", barely had the head of my cock in her.

"Bring me my flight bag." I offered.

She looked at the bag and then not wanting to climb off, she pushed down maybe 2 more inches and suddenly retreated. " Ow, Ow." she let out, pulling herself completely off of me.

"I have some lube to make things easier." pointing at the bag.

She raised her leg over my torso, her long black swept over my chest. Sexy as hell. She crawled to the edge of the bed, standing and walking the few steps to the bag.

She handed it to me and in the end pocket emerged the lube and a fine soft brush used to apply women's blush, my thought was to edge her, tease her, get her close to orgasm before entering her but the turn of events in the past few minutes seemed not to agree with that plan so I left the brush and opened the bottle of lube slathering it on my cock.

"Let's try again." Her leg swung over my torso, this time her hand went to my member and she positioned herself and began lowering herself onto me. "Ohh..." her voice drifted off as she settled. stopping about as deep as she had previously obtained. She stalled, waiting, It took willpower not to grab her waist and impale her on me. She was leaned forward on me, her hair forward covering her left breast and draped down onto my chest. I cupped her breast and felt her hair against her. Her nipple hard, the texture of her hair on my chest and rolling under my hand against her young firm breast was an unexpected bonus.

She was supporting herself with her hands on my chest, leaned forward, she was looking between our legs watching. Slowly rising and falling, watching my cock short-stroke her maybe 5" per stroke. Her breathing was ragged, she was getting excited by impaling herself on my cock as she watched it my wet lubed cock spread her and as it slipped into her and stretch and extend her tight lips as it retracted. I wanted deeper.

"Push down further," I instructed.

She went slowly, Fuck, fuck, fu... her voice faded from loud to silent as she worked in a few more inches. "Wait, Wait" she cautioned, getting used to the size and girth.

"You feel so good, just don't move." She said looking into my eyes and then back to the cock partially embedded barely legal virgin cunt. She pulled back rising on my cock. Stroking me faster than she had been before. Up and down, up and down, she was biting her lower lip. taking in as much as she could.

She stopped suddenly at the top of her stroke, took a deep breath and fully impaled herself completely to my base. Dawn's eyes widened, a tear rolled from her eye she held herself impaled. her hands lifting pressure from my chest, her body position up right now, fully impaled on my manhood, rolling forward and back grinding seeking comfort. She froze, not a movement or breath for 15 seconds or so and then her hands back on my chest, she rose up again and started stroking me very slowly to full depth. I could bend my head and see my cock disappear into and out of her, wet with lube and her juice. She was as sexy as hell taking my cock. Her forehead crumpled, her lips open, jaw slack, she was overwhelmed by the sensation. She gazed into my eyes, her hands heavy on my chest. Slowly, calmly she rose and sank, yet her facial expressions were intense.

Without warning she shook, spasms ran through her legs and she looked away from me turning up at the ceiling. Her climax was not of exhaustion, breathless athletic abandon, or an expression of love. It was more from a place of overwhelming energy and calmness. Unusual.

She collapsed on the bed next to me, unaware that my needs had not been met, but for once I did not care.

"Fuck!" she said. snuggling her head against my chest.

I laughed a bit.

"So did Hanna tell you what sex was like?"

"She showed me some movies," Dawn said all proud of herself.

"When?"

"This week"

"And what did you learn?"

"Well, one was like in the truck and what we did today. But the other one was really exciting."

"Oh, really? What did that show?"

"He was big and black and it was with a married woman and he was really rough with her. He slapped her ass and fucked her real hard. His cock was as big as yours, that's how I knew I could go all the way with you if I was willing to take the pain." It's Hanna's favorite, we watched it twice.

_______________________________________________

So, was the barely legal, 18- year old just deflowered virgin telling me to rough fuck her?

My cock still unsatisfied was deflating a bit but that could easily be turned around on a moment's notice.

_________________________________________________

You want me to take you like that, don't you? I asked fully expecting a denial or at least a moderation in her answer.

"It is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. She was laying on her stomach flat on the bed and he was pounding into her over and over. She was screaming. I think her husband was filming, in the end, you could see the black guy's cum seeping from her!" Her order was duly noted, well except the black guy part. I was going to fill her order myself.

I placed her hand on my semi-erect cock, and motioned her to stoke it, she began. Maybe a bit tender I opened the bottle of lube and gave my cock a shot. I am not sure who invented lube, but I am forever grateful.

I was getting fully hard thinking of pounding her into the mattress, she had already shown me not only liked a bit of pain by impaling herself fully but asked for it as well.

I stacked two pillows behind her and rolled her onto them stomach down. Her ass a bit high, granting me nice access from behind. I rose to my knees applied some more lube and guided myself into her tight and wet pussy. She had requested rough, so I eased into her, my cock-head parting her lips and then holding myself into her I short stroked her, 2" then 2 again and without warning, I plunged deep into her like a whore on Saturday night. I buried my cock into her full depth and grabbed that long black hair like a horses mane and pulled her tight, raising her head and tilting it back until she had no place to extend to for relief. I deep stroked her, full in, full out, jabbing her hard on the instroke. Her pussy taking the abuse I was dishing. She grabbed the headboard, pushing back hard. I stuffed her each time trying to go deeper and harder into her.

She wasn't screaming, she was grunting a low guttural grunt, over and over.

I grabbed the lube with my left hand, sprayed her ass, dropped the bottle and pushed a thumb into her rosebud, her ass raised higher in the air, she let out a little squeal, unexpected I guess, still, I was taking no excuses. I could feel my cock invading her pussy with my thumb burrowed in her ass. I released her hair with my right hand and spilled a bit of lube in my palm. I lubed up both hands and inserted the first two fingers of right hand apologetically into her ass. I held my cock still and began fast fucking that tight ass with two fingers. I wondered, Could she take 3? I held my two digits buried into her and stretched them wider, working in a third. I moved my left hand to her throat, this time taking her more forcefully than my gentle kiss on the balcony earlier.

She was going nowhere, and her head was tilted looking back as I resumed plunging my cock into her wet, stretched cunt. I thrust hard, as I lay on top of her, my right hand between me and her folded and submerged into her ass, my cock pounding her unrelentingly, my hand on her throat preventing escape.

She shuddered and came without warning again, Once again I had not had my nut, this time I was going to continue until I did.

She began to say something as I was pounding her so I released my hand from her neck and fish hooked her with two fingers inserted in her mouth, pulling back, I pulled my right hand from her ass, and fish hooked her from the other side. I was pounding her as hard as I could. I pushed in one last time and nutted. She lay motionless, I released her mouth and placed my hands on her back and intentionally used her to lift the weight of my upper torso off of her. I slid my softening cock out of her and looked at my prize. red gaping ass and cum filled and leaking pussy. She was spent and sated.

I collapsed, my knees weak, and she crawled over and rested her head on my shoulder again.

"Nice." is all she said before drifting off to sleep.

On the plane ride home, she made one comment that left me thinking for days...

"When we get our apartment, you need to come over and do that to Hanna, I want to watch..."

*

Please remember to vote if you enjoyed this story. DFW_guy


12