Friend, Employer, Lover, Dom! Ch. 04

Story Info
MWF learns what having a boss is about.
4.8k words
3.45
5.5k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up and listen to me." The frustration was apparent in Krista's voice. "This is the last time anything happens between us."

"I'm going to get you hard, stroke you, and you're going to spray your load all over my body." Krista's tone was now bordering on angry.

"Do you understand what's about to happen?"

James simply shook his head up and down.

It was obvious that my best friend was completely taking control of the situation.

Moments ago, she had witnessed me tit fuck Katie and now she needed to perform some type of sexual deviance in response.

Krista stood very close to James. Her hand reached down and grabbed his cock through his joggers. By the look of it he was already beginning to grow.

Neither of them said a word.

Her hand squeezed and rubbed his length. He closed his eyes and tilted his head backward.

As I stood there watching my two friends, I realized that I wanted to see everything that she just laid out to James.

I was eagerly anticipating seeing both of them getting naked. I wanted to see her hand on his bare skin. I wanted to see them being sexual with each other.

I was watching a real-life porno, and it was turning me on.

I didn't have to want or wait very long. Krista released his cock and took a step back. She reached down and pulled her shirt up and off. Then she grabbed the hem of her pants and slid them down.

She stood with her back to me. Her firm, curvy, muscular body was amazing as she stood there in nothing but panty and bra. She was my best friend, but I found too also be so very sexy. Her ass was perfect. Her legs were amazing. This was better than porn.

All I could thing about was her stripping him down. I needed to see them naked together.

She took his shirt and pants off. He stood there facing me in his boxer briefs. This was the closest I had been to them together since the first couple of times I had seen her jack him off at the gym.

His cock was impressively forcing his underwear outward. It was ready to be taken out.

Krista began squeezing and rubbing his cock again. A wet spot appeared on his underwear. At the same time, I looked down and saw that my cock was almost completely hard and pushing away at my shorts.

This scene, this experience, were amazing. If only they had known I was there.

Krista reached inside his undies and began fondling his cock. Before I knew it, he was completely naked, and she was stroking his cock up and down. She knelt to both knees and began working. She used both hands on him. She pulled his cock down and pointed his hole right at her face and spit a wad onto his cock. She continued stroking him and rubbing the spit in.

She worked at an intense pace. He threw his head back and began to moan. Suddenly his hips began to rock back and forth. He was fucking her hands. I could see small drops of precum leaking from his cock.

She continued working his cock over like a champ.

Ugh! Ugh! Fuck! Oh yessssssssssssss!

James erupted. As he did Krista turned his cock towards her body. He shot four descent sized wads of cum onto her. His cum landed on her chin, neck, and chest. She continued to slow jack him as if she wanted every single bit of cum out of his body.

When she was satisfied that she had milked the last drop out, she stood and walked to the bathroom. James flopped down on his bed and began snoring within minutes.

When Krista came out of the bathroom I couldn't stop starring at her body. She looked just as good from the front as she did with her back to me. I wanted to bust into the room and rip her panty and bra off. I was in dire need of seeing her body completely bare.

I didn't though. As she reached down and began picking up her clothes, I quietly hustled down the steps and into my bedroom.

Shirley was asleep. I crawled in bed and began replaying the events that had taken place.

I woke up the next morning with the previous night on my mind. I wanted a replay, a do over, another opportunity to experience seeing Krista perform.

I had no such luck.

Before I knew it Shirley and I were driving back home to Georgia.

Fast forward about four weeks.

Me and Shirley ended up buying the gym (long story, nothing entertaining). James and Krista were two of our coaches.

Before officially taking over the gym I had a sit down with Krista. I told her that if she was going to coach then she couldn't be involved with James at all, on any level other than professionally. She said that she wasn't interested in continuing anything with him and so that worked great for her.

I told her that I needed to be certain that it was over between them. I gave her a plan to follow the next day and she agreed to see it through.

After a workout session with me, James, and Krista, I made a quick exit to the showers. She knew exactly what I was doing. I was actually hiding in my office waiting for her to deliver the news.

As soon as I was gone, James began moving close to Krista. He was attempting to touch her when she firmly looked at him and with an angry and serious tone said "it's over".

He stood in front of her dumbfounded.

She told him, "I'm married and have two kids at home. I can't be messing around with you, risking everything like a teenage girl. It was kinda fun and definitely out of character for me. It's over though. A thing of the past. We can continue being friends but nothing more".

She began packing her gear.

Surprisingly, James was alright with what she said. He replied, "it was definitely fun and if you ever change your mind, please let me know".

They both packed up their things. James threw his stuff in his locker and left immediately. Krista put her stuff away and came to my office. She asked if that was good enough and I told her that it was as long as she stuck to it and never got involved with him again. She promised that she would never lie to me and that it was eternally over with James.

We hugged and then I headed to the shower. When I was done, I came out and Krista was gone.

The next few weeks were eventless. The only exception was that Krista seem to be more drawn to me. She began flirting with me. Nothing major but she was definitely flirting. She began texting me numerous times a day. It was like our friendship was on steroids. I felt closer to her than ever.

One day a guy came in to inquire about joining. I walked him around and gave him the whole spill about the gym. He told me that he wanted to think about it and that he'd be in contact soon. Just as he was about to leave, the women's locker room door opened and caught his attention. Krista pranced out. She was wearing spandex shorts and a sports bra.

The guy froze and stared at her for what seemed like forever. His mouth was even open.

I called Krista over and introduced them. She asked him if he was going to join, and he told her definitely. She smiled and walked back into the locker room.

He ended up joining before he left that day.

That's when I had the idea to arrange for this to happen more often. I loved seeing Krista interact with other men. She was my best friend, but I had a fascination with seeing guys desire her.

The next three tours that I scheduled, I made sure that Krista was there and that we worked out prior to the tour. I worked her out hard so that she would be nasty and need a shower before leaving. Each time she walked out, there was a guy trying to make a decision about joining. She always wore her spandex and sports bra. Her nipples would immediately get hard as soon as she left the locker room because of the temperature change. The guys ate it up. All of them joined. None of them could take their eyes off her. My idea/plan was working masterfully.

A couple of days later, me, James, and Krista worked out together. Afterwards, James bolted right after we finished. Krista hung around. She was talking about how disgusting she was and how bad she needed a shower.

I jokingly said to her, "definitely, you're soaked, nasty, and need to shower ASAP!"

She lightly slapped my arm and said thanks for nothing. I laughed and told her that her nastiness was going to make the gym very successful.

She looked at me very perplexed. That's when I decided to let her in on the little plan I'd come up with.

I told her that every time I had a tour scheduled, I worked her out really hard. I explained to her that I needed her to be showering while I was touring the guys around and hopefully, she'd be ready to leave when the tour was over.

I revealed to her that she was the closer.

She didn't quite understand so I attempted brutal honest with her.

I said in a very boss-like voice, "Krista, I use your body to sell memberships. When you come out of the locker room in your spandex and sports bra, none of these guys can resist joining."

She didn't believe me. I swore to her, but she still didn't believe me.

I challenged her to a bet, "I'll bet you that the next tour I do, you come out at the end in your spandex, the guy will join and won't be able to take his eyes off of you."

The terms of the bet were that if I win she would have to grant me one wish, any wish of my choosing.

She stood there pondering what I had said. "One wish, huh? What could you possibly wish for? We have a bet." Just like that she agreed.

The next day the same routine went down. The guy joined and she was now aware of her impact on the situation.

Once he left, she understood that she lost the bet and asked me what I wished for.

This was the moment of my life. I had her right where I wanted her. I'm pretty sure that she liked the little game that she was involved in. I had a feeling that she liked the guys oogling over her and that she also liked being in debt to me.

She anxiousness in her voice she said, "What's your wish? I'm dying to know."

I told her that I needed her to keep helping me generate business and that I needed her to follow my orders so that the gym can keep being successful.

I asked her how that sounded.

She responded with, "Follow your orders? Well, you are my boss. I can guess I can do that."

That's when I set the hook. I explained to her that I needed her to do what I asked, no matter what. Even if she wasn't sure about something, she needed to follow my orders. I told her that I needed her to be obedient and follow my order so that the gym could be as successful as possible.

With the most innocent and enthusiastic look on her face she said, "Sounds like a plan. What's first?"

I told her that tomorrow I had another tour scheduled and that we would work out beforehand. I told her that everything would go down just like all the other times, with one exception. The exception was that I needed her to come out in her panties and sports bra and to leave her spandex in her bag.

Her face immediately changed. She look scared and puzzled. She said, "Oh no, I can't do that. You want me to walk out in front of a stranger in my panties and bra?"

I told her that I needed her to do this for the gym. I also reminded her that she lost a bet to me and that she didn't really have a choice unless she wanted to go back on her word.

She didn't want to break her word, so she agreed to my orders.

The next day rolled around, and everything went just as I arranged it. The only thing Krista didn't know was that the tour was an old college friend of mine. I had filled him in on what was going on. I told him I was having a little fun with an employee that had lost a bet to me.

Just as it was time for him to leave, the locker room door opens and out comes Krista. She had on her typical sports bra. Her bottom half didn't have on spandex though. She was wearing a black pair of thong style panties. She pranced around trying to keep the attention of my friend. I called her over and introduced her.

Allowing him to enjoy himself, I stepped away telling them I'd be right back.

I went to my office where I could look out of the window at their interaction.

The first thirty seconds was small talk. Then my buddy began moving close to her and looking intensely at her. When he was close to her, he began walking around her, looking at every inch of her body. Krista stood there allowing him to do as he wanted. Once he had circled her, he reached out and placed his fingertips on her stomach. Her entire body became covered in goose bumps. Her nipples began to push through her sports bra.

That provided the perfect amount of encouragement for my buddy. He began rubbing her stomach. He moved around to her back. Then down the sides of her thighs.

I was mesmerized.

Before I knew it, he was softly caressing her ass cheeks. Her eyes were closed. It seemed as though she was in a trance.

He began squeezing her ass with both hands. He reached around her and began rubbing her stomach with both hands. He moved his hands upwards and began rubbing her tits. He was squeezing them firmly.

I was in heaven. I was so turned on. My buddy was getting into it. He moved closer to her until he was pressed up against her back side.

Almost as if a switch was flipped. Krista told him to stop right after she felt his cock press against her ass.

Emphatically she pleaded, "Stop. Please. I'm married. This is where I work. You have to stop."

My buddy was a good guy and so he stopped. That was my cue. I came walking out.

As if nothing had happened, my buddy told Krista, "Nice to meet you. I hope to see you around."

Krista then walked back to the locker room.

We both starred at her as she walked away with the cloth fabric between her ass cheeks. Her ass was fantastic. Round and firm. Each step forcing a contraction that was sexy to the tenth power.

My buddy told me that he enjoyed himself and that I was gonna ruin Krista. We both chuckled and he left.

The truth is that he was probably right. I was just getting started. My mind was already running wild with things I wanted to have Krista do in the name of losing a bet and keeping her word.

Ten or fifteen minutes after my buddy left, Krista came back out of the locker room. To my surprise she was still wearing her panties and sports bra.

I felt my cock perk up and begin to fill with blood. That's until I saw Krista's face. She had tears in her eyes. I asked her what was wrong.

She told me everything that happened when I went to my office. She apologized a dozen times. She said that she had gone against my wishes by allowing my buddy to touch her the way he did. She said that it was no different than the things that had happen between her and James.

She begged me to forgive her and not fire her.

I did nothing to ease her pain. I let her think that I was disappointed and upset with her. She looked so helpless and hurt.

Then she said it, "I'll do anything if you'll forgive me and let me keep my job. We are best friends, right?"

I told her that business is business, and it had nothing to do with our friendship. I explained to her that the only way we could move past this is that she now owed me ten times what she did before. If she could accept being that in debt to me, then everything would be alright.

She excitedly and immediately agreed. She told me that she'll do whatever I want, whenever I want.

I hugged her and told her to quit crying and that everything would be alright. I also reminded her to never forget what she had just agreed to.

She said that she wouldn't, thanked me repeatedly, and hugged me tightly for at least three minutes.

Thank heavens my cock had gone down.

That night I figured that I would supply her with another test. I text her late, around midnight, and ask if she was up. She responded back that she was and what could she do for me. I told her that I was having a hard time remembering what she looked like when she came out of the locker room earlier that day and that I needed a picture to jog my memory.

She text back, "Are you hitting on me sir?"

I told her absolutely not. This was just business. I explained to her that I wasn't attracted to her. I told her that she was like a sister to me. I explained that we were to close for me to flirt with her.

She bought it and told me that Josh (her husband) was getting in the shower shortly and that she would send it then.

Ding!

Ten minutes later the pic came through. It was a full body shot of her in her bra and panties. I text her back and told her that was good but that I needed to see how she looked as she walked away also.

Ding!

A minute later another pic came through. It was of her standing in a mirror backwards. Full body shot from the back.

I text her back telling her that those were good, but I needed something else. I told her that maybe I needed a video that showed her moving around, since she was moving around earlier that day.

Ding!

Two minutes later a video came through. She propped her phone up and was walking forwards and backwards in her panties and bra like a runway model. Her ass looked so hot. Her tight muscular body was nearly perfect.

I was going to drag this out as long as I could. I would get as much out of her tonight as I could.

I told her that something was still not right and that maybe she should lose the bra and see if that might help me.

She texted back saying that she couldn't because Josh was about to get out of the shower and he wouldn't understand what she was doing. I didn't respond to her rejection.

I sat there trying not to text her. I wanted her to think that I was annoyed but that I didn't really care.

Ten minutes later she texted me saying, "please don't be disappointed in me, I'll send the pics in a few when I get in the shower".

At that moment I knew I had her. I could control her and make her do anything I wanted her to do. And that's exactly what I was going to do.

Ding.

Several pics came through. Topless. Completely naked front and back. Soaked and wet in the shower. Lathered up in the shower. And a short video of her washing her tits.

I was speechless. She was not going to disappoint me. She had passed my test for the night. I text her back simply saying, "PERFECT, exactly what I needed. Thanks, and have a good night."

The next morning when I woke up my first thought was of Krista. How would I cash in today. I text her that I had a tour before lunch and asked if she'd like to work out beforehand. She said would and that she'd see me shortly.

We met at the gym, worked out, and off to the locker room she went. Today however, there was no tour.

Krista came out a short while later in her spandex and sports bra. When she saw that I was alone she asked if the tour had already left. I told her that he was running late and that we could just hang out until he got there.

We went into my office. She sat in a recliner that was directly in front of my desk. She crossed her legs and laid back. I was definitely going to take a peek at her pussy impression.

Out of nowhere, Krista nonchalantly said, "You're my boss and I owe you big time. That kinda means that you own me, right?"

I told her that basically she was right.

In a very meek voice she said to me, "You've been so good to me. You didn't tell Josh about James. You didn't tell anyone what happened in Florida. You trusted me enough to tit fuck Katie while I watched. Then the biggest thing you ever did for me was never let me be involved with James again. Thanks so much. I love you and I know that you love me too. I can feel it. I owe you so much!"

I sat there speechless watching her wiggle around in the recliner.

At that moment I felt it was time to give this young lady another push.

I told her to take her spandex off. She replied with, "Why?"

I told her that she should do it because I said to do so. I asked her if she really meant what you just said. I asked her if she still owed me.

She immediately got it and said that I was right and took her off spandex.

12