Friend, Employer, Lover, Dom! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her to start masturbating.

She looked at me with a weird look on her face and said, "I don't do that."

I explained to her that as of today she does and that she needed to begin.

She placed her hand on her bald pussy and began massaging it. She was looking directly into my eyes. She told me that she didn't really know what to do. She asked me to talk her through it.

Did I ever talk her through it?

I instructed her to move her hand and let me see your pussy. Now put your hand back and start massaging it again. Spread your lips and press one finger inside to get some moisture. Slide that one finger in and out and make your pussy wet allover. Take that wet finger and move it up to the top of your pussy. Rub your clit with that wet finger.

She closed her eyes and began softly moaning. She was already getting the hang of it.

I told her to slide that finger back inside her pussy and start fucking yourself with it.

I told her that she was being a good girl and to keep doing it just like that. I told her to fuck her pussy for her boss. Move it back to your clit. Rub that clit for me. Rub that clit for your boss.

She was totally into it now. She was rubbing her clit and I could tell that her orgasm was approaching.

I told her to take off her bra and without hesitation she did as I instructed.

She was not sitting right in front of me in my recliner completely naked, masturbating like a pro.

I kept things going. I told her to take her other hand and start rubbing her nipples. Now fuck yourself again. Fuck that pussy. Fuck it for me. Fuck it for your boss. Now stop rubbing your nipples and use that hand to rub your clit. I told her to fuck herself with that finger while she rubbed her clit with the other hand.

She was starting to buck in the recliner. She was gonna cum for me I was sure of it.

I told her to cum for me. I called her a sexy little slut. I told her that I was the boss and that she was the slut. I demandingly told her, "Cum for your boss, slut."

Her head rocked back, she began spasming, and then she got completely quiet as she came. When she was finished she let out a huge breath as if she had been holding it while she came.

With an exhausted tone she looked me in the eyes and said, "Oh my God. That was so good. Thank you. You really are my boss! Am I really your slut?"

I told her that she was correct and that this was a part of our new arrangement.

She smiled and told me that she understood and then asked if she could go to the bathroom. I told her no. I told her that there was something that she had to do before she went to the bathroom. She asked what it was.

I asked her if she was still wet and she said that she was.

I told her that she was going to play a game called how many fingers fit.

She sat there and stared at me with the most confused look on her face.

I told her that she was going to start fucking yourself again with one finger, then when upon my instruction, she was going to start using two fingers, and so on until we find out how many fingers will fit.

She told me that she would end up peeing on herself if she played this game. I told her that I didn't care and that if she pissed herself, then she just pissed herself.

Then I told her to start fucking that pussy like her BOSS said.

I told her to add a second finger.

Adding a second finger made her start squirming again.

I told her to start using three fingers.

She pleaded, "Oh. Oh no. I can't. It's so tight. It hurts. It's not gonna fit. I'm trying."

I said that it was okay, be patient, it will fit, I promise. Slowly glide it in. Be gentle with your pussy.

She began slow fucking her pussy with three fingers. Within minutes she had all three inside herself fucking away. She wasn't being gentle any longer. She was completely into it. Fucking away.

I instructed her to add a fourth finger.

With no fear or hesitation at all this time she began working a fourth finger inside her pussy. It took a few minutes but eventually she had all four fingers inside her pussy up to her largest knuckles. Her pussy lips were spread around her hand like a glove. It looked so tight. It was apparent that she was stretching herself to the max.

Demandingly I said to her, "Ok slut, that's good for now. Four fingers on your first try is impressive. Good girl. Now fuck yourself with those four fingers and make yourself cum again."

She started doing as I asked. Then she erotically said, "Uh, uh, uh, too late, I'm cumming right nowwwww, Oh god, oh god, I'm cummmming."

Then she went silent as her body jerked and convulsed. She caught me off guard as her pussy began to flood around her four fingers. Before I knew it the recliner was soaked. She pissed all over herself.

I was tickled pink.

She let out a huge breath that told me she was done cumming.

With a face fully of joy, Krista said to me, "OH MY GOD! What is going on? I've never felt an orgasm like the two I just had. That was unbelievable. I think I'm going to like you being the BOSS."

I smiled and said, "Yes you are Krista. We're just getting started."

To be continued...

12