All Comments on 'Friend in Need, Slut Indeed Ch. 02'

by Trysten

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago

Wow. Talk about naughty and nasty! Wonder what she saw in her poor cuckold husband? Or... He was a convenient plot device! Whatever. It was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can not say

I like any of the characters enough to rate the story... such a sad lot of loooooosers

auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
What about Nancy?

I was hoping she would get properly seeded as well. Wonder how dangerous it would be fo her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DIDN'T READ PART 1.......

And I'm so grateful I only skimmed a bit of pages 1,4 and 5. There is nothing more despicable than a lowlife cheating slut that would pull this kind of fraud on someone. If her husband isn't who she wants to be with, divorce him and get with an asshole like the one in this story. He's also a piece of shit for going along with perpetrating the theft of a man's wife, dignity and money. I give him a little grace because most men think with the little head when it comes to pussy. It would be great if FTDS was still around and took up the story and related how the husband discovered what a slut his "wife " was and with whom and then proceeded to totally destroy both.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
Great Addition

Great addition to the story! I like what you are doing in this series. Please continue!

Do NOT be bothered by the anon's and nay Sayers. I still have NO clue why they get all riled up over a made up story, online! They are probably the same people that believe everything that is shown on T.V. It's make believe people! These characters do NOT exist!!

Anyway, keep up the great work!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Breeding shit is.just.nastier whore and cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrysten@Trysten
January 2020: I’ve been working on a few stories over the last few weeks and may have some ready to go soon. *I try to line up my stories to the right categories...I really do. Yet I’m continually told a story is in the wrong category and belongs elsewhere. Suggestions usual...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES