All Comments on 'Friend of His Daughter'

by ROMANTlCIDE

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
randomnameHFrandomnameHFover 3 years ago
Absolutely need Chapter 2!

Such a great story! Loved the build up, and the detail, and the tension. Its just terrible that Russell didnt go all the way with Emily. Need to read chapter 2 where he finally takes her completely. Hope its on her prom night or something special like that. Also love how emily has a pixie cut, its a style i find incredibly sexy but doesnt get depicted very often. Thanks for the story! Please keep writing!

Divawannabe_24Divawannabe_24over 3 years ago

Oh I really loved this story. I wished he could've taken all her holes that night. I loved how he gave her probably her first orgasm in the shower. Can't wait for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait for part 2

Absolutely loved the story, can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rape!

Not just nonconsent, but out and out rape. Usually these stories end up with the victim asking for it at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Friends

Hoping the daughter is quite popular and has several friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story but needs a good edit. Lots of grammatical mistakes and got girls’ names mixed up once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I’ve read here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

This story was so hot. I don't get to read a lot of noncons like these!

XoxoxellexoxoxXoxoxellexoxoxover 3 years ago

Please post part 2 asap!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Very good story! Can’t wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

Exceptional writing. If you are not a professional you are wasting your talent. But come on, there has to be a sequel. A lot of people are waiting.

ROMANTlCIDEROMANTlCIDEover 3 years agoAuthor
Part 2 is pending approval!

Hey, sorry for the wait. I wrote part 2 a while back, but then I lost it! What was even more infuriating was the fact that I couldn't remember any of it, when I tried to rewrite. Anyway, I gave up on it, but then I had some free time, so I squeezed out another version. It's currently pending approval.

Thanks for all the reviews. I'm sorry for the editing and the tense shifts in part 1. Part 2, hopefully, is a bit better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dick raising good

Awesome story

cleverrgrrrlcleverrgrrrlover 3 years ago

So wrong... so fucking sexy!!

CharlieCastillo9CharlieCastillo9over 2 years ago

One of the best stories. I like it when the man plans how he's going to take the girl and the girl is innocent and small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yikes. How is this sexy? He abuses and scars a young person, and there’s no self reflection or tension or redeeming value to the girl. Plenty of typos. Writing is very straight forward and pedestrian. Yawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous