Friend Zone

Story Info
Young man learns new meaning to friend zone.
5.9k words
4.22
21.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where to start? Guess it would have to be the first time I saw her. Winter had just started and it was a typical Tuesday morning, other than the fact the washing machine was broken. Having just moved back in with my parents, after graduating from an apprentice ship I had for the last 3 years for a retiring woodworker I had a pile of dirty laundry.

So, I made a trip down to the local laundry mat. After sorting out my clothes and shoving them in the washing machine, I Drifted over to the bulletin board looking for somewhere local and cheap. When she walked up from behind and put her notice on the board.

The first thing to catch my attention was the scent of her hair, a lovely light but lingering scent of strawberries. Secondly was the color of her hair A Bright flaming red, loosely curled with some serious volume to it. Obviously professionally done but perfectly fitting for her ivory white skin, willowy eyebrows, sparkling emerald eyes, a cute button shaped nose, and a small mouth with the slightest pull of a smile on her lips.

Instantly smitten with her, she was wearing a red button up silk blouse tucked into her tight black office skirt with black stockings and 3-inch-high heels, but she still only came up to my chin. The first 2 buttons of her blouse were undone showing off her bountiful cleavage held back by a black and white lace shelf bra, with a long fur coat framing her goddess like figure.

Forcefully tearing my eyes off her I looked at the flier she placed on the board. Looking for tenant, two bed/1 bath duplex with basement and 2 car garage, there was a couple of photos of the place and her number. Instantly I knew the universe was throwing me a bone, it was well within my price range and the landlord was a smoking hot babe!

Since the opportunity presented itself so conveniently, I couldn't refuse introducing myself. Stepping forward half a step and reaching for the paper she just pinned up, "Excuse me, how long has this place been available." I asked.

looking surprised that the flier was removed just seconds after she put it up, the beautiful red head turned, and looked me up and down before replying. "Just went on the market." with a smile and a bubbly friendliness that's hard to come by in this day and age. She looked to be about 8 or 9 years older than me putting her in her early to mid-30's.

Returning her smile with one of my own, "Lucky me!" I said, while secretly checking her out. "Been looking for a place since I graduated from my apprenticeship, so where is it located?" I asked.

"Just a few miles north of town, convenient enough to shop." she replied. "So, are you going to introduce yourself, Mr.?" she asked with her head tilted to the side slightly with a raised eyebrow.

Blushing slightly, I stammered while scratching the back of my head, "sorry I'm Thomas reed, and how should I address you?" trying to stare her in the eyes instead of at her chest.

"I'm, Emily jones." she said smiling.

And that's how I met her, the goddess of my dreams. Shortly after that encounter we did the walk through, and I officially moved in.

I thought just having her as a landlord would be nice enough but no, she's also my neighbor. So, it's been a few months since I moved in and I've learned a thing or two about my sexy landlady, first she's a lawyer, second, she's never been married.

I've seen her dress up to hit the town with some girlfriends, sometimes not returning to her house for 2 or 3 days, but not once have I seen her bring a guy over and none of her girlfriends ever spend the night either, always leaving even if they look a little wobbly.

Now about myself I'm 24 6,2, have a stable income as a freelance woodcraftsman doing mainly cabinets and dressers. Now I may be slightly infatuated with my neighbor/landlady and for good reason, God is she sexy!!! But I've tried the dating game since moving in and even after leaving high school it seems life doesn't change much; nice guys finish last.

The few dates I went on were nice, mainly ladies I met during job commissions or was introduced by friends and family, I know a little clichéd, but I'm not much of a socializer.

I'm the silent type who enjoys his peace and quiet along with the presence of those in the room, so I've been forced to learn just what exactly a friend zone is. it's the guy that you love to hang out with but when he tries to get closer to you, he suddenly feels more like a kid brother or a cousin, someone you'd never think twice about in a sexual way, but still willing to hang around and cuddle with.

Take just yesterday for example it was around 8:30 pm when me and my date phoebe arrived at my place after enjoying a night at the movies, an Italian dinner with a couple of glasses of red wine, we'd been flirting and joking all night long, I even got a couple of long French kisses in tonight, a sign I thought we were on the right track until I invited her inside.

That look I knew all too well, those hesitant wandering eyes trying to figure out a way to decline politely. I could feel my gut turning, while the feeling of butterflies once again appeared like always at this juncture. I took a deep breath and beat her to the punch with a small sad smile, and asked two simple words.

"Friendzone?"

The look of relief and awkwardness on her face said far more than any number of words could have. Sighing, "it's fine, did you enjoy the movie?" I asked.

And no, I didn't really understand why but I had gotten used to it over the years.

"It was great and dinner was wonderful too, thanks for the night out, Thomas." she said while giving me a small peck on the cheek. Watching her getting out of the car and climbing into hers slowly, pulling out of the driveway as I sat there trying to think where it all went wrong.

We watched a cheesy romance comedy, with my arm around her and sharing popcorn whispering and laughing together. At the romantic parts I'd hold her closer and move the hair away so I could plant little kisses by her temple and ear while she let out little moans of encouragement.

At dinner we talked about our daily lives, the weather, and our plans for the weekend. Afterwards we walked around the block hand in hand kissing randomly until we got back to my car just enjoying ourselves, until we returned to my place.

Disappointed and now tired I slowly walked to my apartment, with my head down hoping for the day to just be over with, little did I know my sexy landlady was watching me strike out once again.

Slowly my neighbor and I got closer, beginning with me shoveling the drive way all winter. over the course of the spring/summer, I helped her take the trash to the curb, mow the lawn and gardening. Helping her with the gardening was one of my favorite activities, as Ms. Jones wears these cut off jean shorts, she obviously cut to size herself.

Showing more of her perky, rounded ass than they cover, a white t-shirt, and her picture-perfect hair in a ponytail humming along in pure bliss.

Looking like the perfect combination of MILF/GIRL NEXT DOOR when she stretches after bending over at the waist which she always does, pushing her perky tits outwards as far as they'll go with her hands behind her head and legs spread to the shoulder.

Today was extra sweltering out and I was sweating like a pig on my hands and knees plucking weeds out of the flower bed when I looked over my shoulder at my neighbor and saw her on all fours.

Ass pointed at me, awestruck and staring at the perfect heart as it wiggled and jiggled to the tiniest of movements and my heart almost stopped when she spread her legs oh so slightly outwards and her pink pussy lips just peeked out from behind the frayed mess of the cut jeans.

She reached as far as she could to pluck the last weed and her shirt fell just enough to see the bottom of her black bra, sweat glistening on the back of her thighs and on her stomach, I instantly had a raging hard-on.

Now I wasn't some freak of nature in that department like most men want to be, but I was impressive in my own right, a solid 7 inches, and my thumb and middle finger just touch when wrapped around my cock.

I've had more than just a couple of erections around Ms. Jones, and I could usually cover it or find an excuse to walk away till it settles but today was going to be different and a turning point in our relationship even if I didn't know it till weeks to come.

As I said before it was hot as hell out nearing 100 degrees when Ms. Jones decided that washing our cars would be a far better way to spend our day and I readily agreed.

I had been working on a king size four post canopy bed, with a full-sized mirror that hung so that those on the bed could see their reflection when looking up and it had been taking weeks to get it just right.

This was a personal project that I decided to do to push my craftsmanship since I don't consider myself an artist, but it had been taking up so much time that my car had been neglected. luckily, I finished it and finally had some free time.

As she was getting the hose ready, I went and opened my garage door to pull out my car. The bed still covered in a couple of large sheets to keep dust, dirt, and the occasional rubber Necker from seeing the unfinished work when she came round and started gawking at the huge bed, "what's under the sheets?" she asked.

Startling me slightly, I always wondered how she moves without a sound. I asked once and she said it's all the walking in high heels, so walking on her toes was natural.

"Just a private project I completed yesterday, want to see?" I asked. "I was going to put it on sale on eBay later this week."

As I spoke, I was already peeling off the sheets for her to see it in its full glory. It was a beautiful mahogany wood bed with four spiraling pillars that came to a huge full size hanging mirror, with a silk canopy and a headboard with a shelf and two cupboards. With claw feet it stood tall enough that I had to install two wood steps on each side, it truly looked fit for a king.

As I was explaining the bed and the work, I put into it with my back to her, I thought I heard an auditable squeal. Jerking my head to look over my shoulder I saw her with a twinkle in her eye but nothing out of the ordinary otherwise.

"So how much is it?" she asked.

while I thought of a reasonable price for the bed and then tried to find a reasonable discount for my gorgeous landlady, she spoke first.

"How about 4 months free rent?"

It was a tempting offer but I thought it was worth just a little more, and as I was about to negotiate the price, I saw her standing there. In her white t-shirt and cut off jean shorts staring at the mirror at the top of the bed as her nipples got hard and her face flushed, I knew then and there she had to have it, and that I wanted her to have it even for free if need be.

Just the thought of her on the bed pleasing herself, caressing her breasts tweaking her nipples, moaning in lust, slowly teasing her clit, and her pussy soaking her thong in a lovely cream.

My subsiding hard-on was now back to full mast in seconds and before I could turn, she did. while waiting for a reply and letting her eyes wander down my body until they caught site of my erection.

A little embarrassed I was caught staring at her, my face flushed but I stood there and said, "I'd love for you to use the bed Ms. Jones!" with maybe a little more eagerness than needed. "And 4 months no rent would be great."

With a smile on her face, she agreed but said that removal of the old bed and delivery of the new one was expected, which I readily agreed too. "So, you ready to wash the cars?" she asked, walking towards her garage.

"Yeah!" I said, pulling my Lincoln continental from the garage and parking over on Ms. Jones side of the duplex next to her mustang and closer to the hose.

We started working seriously in order to clean the two cars. But slowly with the heat and the sprinkling of the water, along with the enjoyable company things turned friendly, then playful.

Starting with her spraying me in the back of the head, "What was that for?" I asked.

"No reason, just thought you were hot!" she said smiling, and while I was dazed, she sprayed me again This time in the face, while laughing.

"Quit drooling!" she said. Putting down the hose and picking up a sponge, and focusing on washing the car.

But I didn't stop staring at her, the splashing water had slowly but surely wet her shirt to the point nothing was hidden to the imagination, her marvelous tits were straining against her shelf bra, her nipples were now visible, pointing out wards and hardening due to the water and they were pierced!

Little dumbbells on each nipple, when she turned to look towards me, I turned away but I caught a glimpse of the smile at the corner of her lips. Suddenly my courage roared and as she was turning back to the other car, I grabbed the hose and sprayed her, as she turned trying to cover herself from the hose her shirt was drenched.

Dropping the hose and picking up a sponge going back to washing the car with the biggest grin on my face waiting for her to ask what that was for.

When suddenly a whole bucket of water was dumped over my head as she laughed, turning around I noticed she had removed her shirt, standing there in her bra and jean shorts too small to cover anything more than her pink slit covered in soap from the sponge in her hands.

My jaw just dropped as her hard pierced nipples pointed straight at me. With A single ounce of extra fat so that her ribs don't show no matter the angle and a flat stomach with the strings of her thong pulled high up on her hips, and thighs that just beg to be wrapped around someone's head.

"Thanks for spending the day with me!" Ms. Jones said, a smile plastered on her face.

"No problem." I stuttered. As she turned around and walked towards her door, she made a show of her ass swaying exaggeratingly.

Trying to calm down I started thinking about what just happened, it went from a normal day gardening to washing the cars with what seemed like sexual tension in the air, but where did it come from? Then it hit me, maybe it was the bed, although I had no proof, I could swear she squealed when she saw the mirror, and the twinkle in her eye as she stared at the bed was unmistakable.

She was in love, maybe that really was the reason, with that final thought I went back to getting the soap off the cars, 20 mins later as I'm making my way into the house.

"So when can you switch out the beds?" asked Ms. Jones, poking her head out her front door.

"Should be able to do it tomorrow although I might need two days to set everything up Ms. Jones." I told her.

For the first time she corrected me, "just call me by my first name, you make me sound old!" she laughed, opening the door a tad more showing that she was wearing just a towel.

"Alright Emily." speaking shyly with my head down.

"Good! now I'm going to my friend's house for two days so here's a spare key so you can switch the beds." she said.

Pulling out a pair of keys, as I walked over to her door to accept them but before I could grab the keys Emily stared straight in my eyes and said, "As I'm sure you've noticed I don't let people into my home often, men even less-so. I expect you to respect it just as much as I do. Understand?" still staring directly at me. "My home is like my temple, its where I relax and escape from the world."

Pausing due to her intensity I finally spoke, "I understand. I promise to treat your home, your temple, with the same sacredness as you do." I promised. Even though it would be nearly impossible, just the thought of being in her room with the chance to look at all her lingerie and maybe even finding one of her toys was beyond tempting!

"Thanks Thomas, I knew I could trust you!" she said with a wink.

Standing there peering out at me in a towel tied just over her nipples (and I now had firsthand knowledge that they were pierced) her flaming hair in loose curls nearly dripping wet, framing her face tilted at just the slightest angle winking. That was the final straw, I knew I was going to betray her trust.

The next day I woke up early and remembered everything that happened yesterday and couldn't resist pulling out my dick, jerking off slowly thinking of Ms. Jones, no, Emily!

On all fours her pussy peeking out of the sides of her frayed shorts, tits dangling and her bra straining to not break under their weight. Her ivory skinned ass in the air slowly wiggling enticing everyone who had the pleasure of glimpsing upon it to slowly drift into a trance of pure lust, then slowly her humming turned into low moans and groans.

Her pussy slowly started to get darker, rosier. A wet patch starting to appear, and the glistening sweat around the root of her thighs getting more prominent. Her ass slowly swirled in the air faster and with more forceful gyrations.

My cock now pulsing with precum, dripping, slowly stroking my dick faster, while playing with my balls gently rolling and squeezing them.

Emily has slowly worked her shorts halfway down her ass as she gave a groan and a gasping whimper, suddenly humping the air, when she yanked her shorts down the rest of the way in one smooth action.

There it was for my thirsting eyes to drink in, her dripping wet snatch, slowly trying to spread itself inviting, no demanding for an intruder! With her tiny asshole seductively winking, hoping for a playful visitor.

Slowly turning to look over her shoulder, lifting her hand and waving one finger oh so temptingly to call me over to her hungry pussy. How could any man or woman for that fact resist such a tempting offer, slowly walking over to her and dropping to my knees.

"Please Thomas, please I need to cum!" she begged.

"Please, I don't know what's wrong, I just can't quite get there!" Emily pleaded with me.

Bringing her hands to her pussy, rubbing her clit and pushing her fingers into her depths, the sloshing sound and her moans increasing along with the movement of her hips. My dick now throbbing and demanding release almost as much as Emily, her pussy now a sticky mess after her manhandling.

Bringing one hand to her mouth and the other stretching out towards me, I shoved her fingers in my mouth tasting her for the first time. A sweet-sour taste that lingered at the back of my throat, not bad but different.

Twirling my tongue around her fingers sucking off all the pussy juice covering them, she slowly withdrew them and clawed lightly at my chin. dragging me forward and pushing her hips backwards my tongue instantly felt the slipperiest, smoothest, wettest feeling of my life.

Her sticky creamy grool instantly overpowering my sense of smell and taste, and I was instantly hooked as my tongue wiggled as far as it could physically stretch and collecting every drop with my hands pawing her juicy, springy ass.

"God damn!" she screamed; face pressed against the grass.

"More, don't stop baby." her hips jerking sporadically, gushing cum. I quickly brought my hand down from Emily's ass and shoved two fingers into her.

As I moved my tongue up to her pretty pink asshole and rimmed her for all that I was worth, all the while wiggling, and shoving my fingers into her pussy scraping her g spot. "Fuck. don't stop please just don't stop!" Emily gasped and moaned.

Feeling her squeeze and release her pussy muscles around my fingers and clamping down on my tongue with her asshole, her ass cheeks clenching on my face.

Quickly bringing my other hand down, and mercilessly rubbing her clit as she suddenly goes stiff as a board, letting out a squeal that reached pitches capable of shattering glass. As Emily started squirting like the hoover dam sprung a leak.

Pulling my tongue out of her while dropping my ass to my heels, ripping my fingers from the wiggling earthquake that her oozing clenching pussy was now experiencing. I gripped her hips in a death grip and rammed my throbbing 7-inch cock as deep as possible, bottoming out with my hips on Emily's ass and my balls pressing against her tortured clit.

12