Friend Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plowing into her as fast as possible my hips smacking her ass louder and louder. My balls throbbing from smacking against her clit, with the force of a professional pitcher. Moaning near screaming, "I'm going to Cum, where do you want it baby?" I wheezed between clenched teeth.

"In my ass, shove your big cock in my ass Thomas!" she demanded! "Shove it all the way to the base, I want to feel you cum deep inside of me." she demanded/begged.

Quickly Pulling out, and gripping her ponytail in my right hand, lining up my cum covered cock with my left hand, towards her winking asshole.

I was more than ready to comply when suddenly, my cell phone started ringing... ruining the buildup I worked so hard for while panting through clenched teeth, as my urge to cum reseeded. Grabbing the phone and answering a little frustratedly, "hello."

"Hey Thomas, I didn't wake you, did I?" the caller asked.

Instantly snapping awake upon realizing it was Emily on the phone while thinking what a coincidence, her calling just as I'm about to ram my dick in her ass. "No, no you didn't Emily, been awake for a few minutes now." I said while trying to control my breathing.

"Oh goodie, I don't want to nag but it's kind of been bothering me since I gave you the keys to my place. I'm putting a lot of trust in you, please respect that okay?" she asked in a bubbly but serious tone.

Feeling bad that I was planning to betray that trust moments after agreeing to her yesterday and getting interrupted while jerking off to her even if she didn't know it. I decided that no matter how hard It was, I would resist snooping through her drawers for lingerie and maybe some adult toys.

"I promise." and with that she hung up.

Frustrated and horny I took a shower, bringing myself to a far less appealing orgasm than the one I built up earlier. While drying off, I started to look at myself in the mirror standing 6 foot 2, broad shoulders with shoulder length light brown shaggy hair, trimmed beard and kind eyes.

Lowering my eyes, I can see my flat chest and just the slightest hint of a six pack, lower my dick hung limply down my thigh, not a tight ass but no flab on it either, wondering why it's so hard to get past the friend zone.

Shaking my head, I finished drying off and started my day of work. Breaking down the king size canopy bed and heading over to her place, just as the keys touched the lock thoughts started flashing in my head about her underwear collection and snooping through her drawers. But I shook them out and entered her home or temple as she put it.

Walking in the first thing I see is the kitchen just like mine although the appliances where newer, to my immediate right is a closet door, knowing that it holds another door leading to my apartment, too my left is the living room with a long L shaped couch, a small bookcase, coffee table, and a large screen tv. A door in the back corner leading to the garage and the basement.

Taking off my shoes I instantly noticed the carpet was about 10x softer and fluffier than my apartment, but other than that nothing else really stood out. Slowly walking towards the hall between the kitchen and tv, leading to the bathroom and the two bedrooms.

I notice some photos hung of Emily of all sorts, but the one that caught my eye was her at a party. Wearing a long black dress that sparkled like diamonds with a split up the side, showing off her red garter belt, red thigh highs, and 6-inch red heels. A deep cut down the chest showing off the inner curves of her perky bountiful breasts, with the slightest sag.

Swallowing a little drool that threatened to spill out I continued walking, all the doors were open, the bathroom on my right halfway down the hall was a little messy, nothing 2 min of work wouldn't fix.

At the end of the hall there was a room on each side to my right was a small room that looked like it was turned into a walk-in-closet, and to my left was the master bedroom. My feet instantly started heading for the walk-in-closet, but just before I got there, I turned myself around and entered the master bedroom.

Other than the bed there was two dressers and a night stand next to the bed, where the closet was the doors were removed and a rolling table with a computer was set up, Resisting the temptation to look in the dressers I went to work on the bed.

Once I got to work all distracting thoughts flowed out of my mind and then I noticed it, the mirror on the ceiling. It was a little hard to see due to the sheets hung up as curtains around the bed and suddenly my beautiful neighbor's fascination with the bed made sense, Time passed faster and faster, before I knew it the job was done.

"One bed down, one to go." while thinking that to myself. My eyes drifted to the nightstand wondering what she might be keeping there. "C'mon Thomas, get a hold of yourself you're no longer a kid, raiding your sisters' drawers wondering what lingerie looks like," shaking my head, while talking out loud, "Besides you promised to respect her home."

With a drawn-out sigh I got back to work and carried the bed frame out to the garage, soon the four-post king bed was up, now tomorrow I just have the mirror to rehang.

Walking out of the master bedroom and peering into her walk-in-closet I could see random shirts, skirts, dresses, shorts, and pants failing to spot even one piece of underwear or sexy lingerie which spiked my curiosity, but I forcefully pushed it down.

I figured it'd be harmless enough to use her bathroom even though my own was just on the other side of the wall. Entering the bathroom, unzipping my pants and pulling my dick out to relieve myself. I looked around and I saw that behind the door there seemed to be something stopping the door from opening all the way, curious I looked and there they were the clothes from yesterday's gardening and car wash.

Her white top and frayed jean pants, a gorgeous black and white lace shelf bra with a matching g string, I couldn't resist reaching over and picking them up. Looking at the bra I noticed it was a 28C but Weird enough the thong felt stiff, confused until I saw the inside of the panties, an off-white-colored flaking substance that cracked under my fingers with the unmistakable smell of pussy.

I would have dropped them then and there, if this had been anyone else's underwear, but I knew for a fact that Emily doesn't invite guys over to her place and the last few days she's been at home taking a break from work.

So, there was only one thing that this could be, something that set my pervy heart aflame, creamy grool! something I had only dreamed about.

Now despite being friend zoned most of my dating life I have had the pleasure of fingerbanging a few of my dates, and even 69 two of them but none of those girls had a pussy that would leak sticky creamy grool, nor were they squirters. Something I've been in love with since the first time I saw it in porn.

Here in my hands, my landlady's little g string was covered in a thick crusted layer of grool instantly causing my dick to point towards the heavens.

Sniffing her panties while jerking off in Emily's bathroom picturing her pierced nipples and the little pussy that made such a heavenly mess in her underwear, I was instantly Cumming.

Without thinking I shoved her g string over the end of my cock as I exploded, shooting rope after rope of cum into the panties and the toilet.

The rush of guilt that flooded over me from using her panties like that hit harder than I thought it would, putting the underwear back still sticky with cum, knowing that it would dry before she gets home and be none the wiser.

As I was walking out, I noticed the vacuum in the corner and some dishes in the sink, still feeling guilty I decided to clean her house. the next morning, I fixed the mirror in place and left Emily's before I did something I would regret again.

The next day Emily returned home from staying at her friend's house, I can't help but imagine her and her friend sleeping together, as I watched her drop off Emily and back out of the driveway. She had short blonde hair, a mix of a pixie cut and a bob cut she looked cute with small tits about a size smaller than Emily's, and a big smile.

Emily saw me watching them from the living room window, smiled and waved to me. Leaving my house, I started walking towards her. "How did the beds come along?" she asked, "I can't wait to see it!"

handing her back the keys and telling her that the job was finished, taking in her breathtaking beauty in her yoga outfit. I hung my head thinking of her underwear in the bathroom.

Emily didn't seem to notice my behavior since she invited me in to check out the bed. Walking behind her with my head down gave me quite an eye full, her plump ass slowly shaking back and forth in her yoga pants, and her tits trapped in a sports bra.

Gulping I forced my head up and followed her, entering the house and taking our shoes off. As she set down her bag, "did you clean?" she questioned.

Catching me off guard, I got tongue tied trying to answer her, "yeah, just helping out."

"How considerate." she said.

Leading me down the hall to the master bedroom, excitement plastered on her face in anticipation. When she saw the bed, her face flushed as she basically flew across the room landing on the bed, with my eyes glued to her ass as it continued to jiggle even after she landed and stopped moving.

Flipping over onto her back staring up at the mirror with a smile and a flushed face, with me staring like an idiot at her. From her face, to her perky breasts sticking up and out with little bumps, where her pierced nipples were trying to pop out and her crotch that was clearly showing one hell of a camel toe.

lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice her calling my name till she called for a third time, embarrassed I shyly looked at her face and the angelic smile that hung on it. "Thanks Thomas, it's even better than I imagined in here."

She smiled and patted the bed next to her offering me a seat, slowly sitting next to her on the bed I couldn't help but get a little nervous. Emily laid back with her arms behind her head, tits thrusting out and me sitting there like a bump on a log.

She smiled at the hanging mirror then turning to look at me, "why are you still sitting there? lay down."

Stiffly laying back and staring up at Emily, I slowly relaxed and smiled. Sensing that I was relaxed she said something that truly caught me off guard. "So, I've noticed that the last couple of dates you had didn't turn out the way you were expecting."

Still staring up at her, my mind kind of blanked as she laughed at my reaction, "don't worry so much, just passing the time with some small talk." Pausing slightly, "I saw you two out there, and just when I thought she was going to hook up with you she left, what was up with that?" she asked. Staring at my reflection with a tilted head.

Hesitating slightly, "Same story different day," I said, "just getting friend zoned." with a sigh.

"Friend zoned?" She asked with a confused look.

"Yeah, you know that person you'd never see as a romantic interest no matter how nice or how much he does for you, I've been dealing with it since high school." I answered.

Still staring at each other there was a moment of silence when, a hard to read expression, appeared and disappeared on her face in the blink of an eye.

Slowly sitting up she said "hey, I'm going to hop in the shower; you can see yourself out, right?" saying goodbye I left.

A few weeks have passed since then, Emily dropped by yesterday asking about my birthday plans and how old I was turning so that the cake was correct since it was coming up.

Although I told her not to get me anything she insisted on it, for all the things I've done for her.

More to cum... Emily's side next extra hot!

(First time writer comments welcomed, be gentle lol.)

(Writer: Goldguppie123 Editor: Goldguppie123)

12