Friend Zoned By My Housemate Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter in this degrading tale.
3.8k words
4.22
29.5k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got up the next day my head and jaw were aching something fierce. I was so confused and embarrassed. On the one hand I had gotten more action than ever before and with the love of my life, no less, but on the other, I felt as though I had been degraded and there was a deep sense of shame that I was so thrilled by it.

I then remembered the panic in my heart when I had for a moment thought I was about to die in between Charlie's legs, which made me feel nauseous. I began trembling violently at the reality of that memory and how just dark it was. I went through all the horrible things she said to me and how she was so incredibly beautiful, yet so incredibly mean.

Overwhelmed by the flood of emotions that had surfaced, I went to the bathroom to have a shower. When I looked at my face in the mirror, I noticed that all around my eyes and forehead were hundreds of tiny red dots. I went in for a closer look and rubbed at them, to find out that they were seemingly under the skin. There was a large bruise that hadn't fully displayed where I'd been hit. I had to be honest with myself, I looked terrible... Flustered, I got in the shower and tried to wash of the shame.

When I got out a quick Google search showed that the dots were likely popped blood vessels, which can result from being choked particularly hard. Dear God, I thought to myself, as I curled into the fetal position, naked, on my bed.

The physical effect of the shame was like nothing I had felt before. I felt paralyzed, nauseous, bruised and battered. I thought about all the potential outcomes and, though I dreamed of Charlie coming in and holding me gently, telling me that she was sorry and that she got carried away, I had to admit to myself that this was not one of them. Running these potential future outcomes through my head, none of them seemed good and instead I allowed myself to sink deep into the comfort of dark, suicidal thought patterns. At least I could control that...

The next week was not as horrible as I had expected, though the deep anxiety and depression had a firm grip on me. Charlie was basically ignoring me, which was perfect, because I couldn't even look her in the eye. I was terrified to talk to her again and we barely said two words to each other.

I had been avoiding our house and staying inside my room with the door closed whenever I was home, so there were seldom few opportunities anyway. She had smiled at me when we crossed paths in the hallway, but it gave nothing away. It had seemed friendly though.

Maybe she was just as embarrassed about what had happened as I was? I mean, this kinda made sense to me. My logic was, she could have just gotten carried away - it had seemed very out of character for her to get so worked up. I felt like her reaction was just as bad if not worse than what I had done. I mean, physical violence like that, I could probably go to the cops... Maybe she was worried? My heart skipped at the hope these thoughts triggered, like a dumb dog that thinks it's going to get to join in and eat at the table with its human family.

The next night my housemates and I were watching TV together and I noticed Charlie and Sally whispering to each other and occasionally glancing my way. My heart raced in panic as I saw them giggling between themselves. I feared that Charlie was talking to her about what had happened, but I tried to just ignore it and watch the stupid reality TV show that my housemates cared so much about.

They were talking about me though... What the fuck? Charlie had said that if I did what she wanted, she wouldn't tell anyone. I was fuming and freaking out and trying my best not to blow up. Before I embarrassed myself, I quickly got off the couch and ran up to my bedroom, shutting the door behind me. I lay on my bed and tried to calm down, but I couldn't.

There was a knock at the door as it opened, and Charlie snuck in quietly, shutting the door behind her. "Hey Oliver, are you okay?" she said quietly as she came and sat on the bed beside me. "I'm worried about you baby; you don't seem yourself. I'm so sorry I got so carried away the other night, I really didn't mean to hurt you... It's just that in the heat of the moment I can get carried away, and y'know, I was just playing, and I thought you'd enjoy it. I can see now that it was too much and that I should have controlled myself a little more. You're like a shell of a fragile, little boy, right now, aren't you?"

I breathed for a moment, letting the relief set in, as I realized that I might have let my fears get the best of me with how I had been processing this whole incident. "Oh really?" I replied trying to downplay my emotions.

"I didn't realize I was giving off that impression. I'm actually okay... You did get carried away, though. I must admit I was questioning whether the whole time you were being serious, or just role playing, and it has been worrying me, but of course I liked parts of it" My voice began to break. "I didn't like being punched in the face though and that choking was way too much, I fucking went unconscious!"

I had tried to keep myself calm, but I clearly had showed myself during the end and Charlie looked through me with her eyes, almost seeming satisfied at my inability to control my emotions.

Charlie moved in to sit closer and put her arm around me whilst I lay against her. She stroked my hair, then kissed me softly on the forehead. The motherly comfort and intimacy of the moment calmed me, then made me feel warm and gave me butterflies.

My dick started to harden as I nuzzled into her breast through the soft fabric of her sweater. Feeling my cheek brush against her nipple, I realized she wasn't wearing a bra and as I took in her sweet, floral fragrance, I felt immediately intoxicated with lust. God, I love her. I would do anything for her. If what she likes is hurting me, she can hurt me.

"Hey... It's okay baby. Mommy's here. Here to make your troubles go away," Charlie said to me in a soft, sultry voice. I felt whole and completed, as if a huge ray of sunshine had pierced through a storm and was melting away the snow.

"I thought you were telling Sally about what happened the other night and that you were laughing at me together, while we were watching TV. That's why I ran upstairs." I admitted to her shamefully.

"Oh, I know, baby... but, you know I would never tell her about everything, not after that. It's between you and me, okay."

"Thank you, Charlie."

"Of course," she said warmly. "We were only laughing, because I was telling her how small your dick is! You don't need to worry Oliver, I was just telling her, yours is just like a tiny little baby's dick!" She said laughing wickedly.

"What!? I thought you said it was between you and me!"

"Oh, I would never tell her the other stuff Oliver... that is, unless I wanted to." Her sudden change in tone caught me off-guard. "But you don't have to worry, because I am not going to want to," she said warmly again, "unless you don't follow my rules and do what I fucking tell you, when I tell you."

I looked up into her eyes and saw the joy she was taking in wielding her power over me, as I lay in her arms, clearly shocked and terrified. "I'll do whatever you want," I said to her defeatedly, too weak to stand up for myself, with my dignity at an all time low and feeling at the mercy of both her will and my attraction to her.

I didn't realize what was coming next, as I heard another knock at my door. "Come in," Charlie said, and when I saw Ryan, I almost had a heart attack. He closed the door behind him and seemed nonchalant as he walked over to Charlie's side.

I looked over him and admired how chiseled and strong his huge arms looked. I felt so small in Charlie's arms by comparison. His masculinity radiated as he leant in and gave Charlie a kiss. I could smell his sweat and feel his warmth and thought that he must've just been doing something physical.

"Perfect timing," Charlie said looking as happy as I'd ever seen her.

"Look I don't know about this, babe." Ryan said glancing over me. "I feel weird about this whole thing."

"This is my thing though babe, you don't need to feel weird. Remember, you want to please me, and this is what I want, it has nothing to do with you at its core." She said playfully, looking at him with a cheeky smile. She stood up and took off her sweater, letting her perfect, voluptuous breasts fall freely. I gawked at their magnificence, overwhelmed with desire. "You do want to make me a happy girlfriend, don't you babe?"

Ryan thought to himself for a few seconds and muttered something to her that I couldn't make out, but seemingly giving in. They embraced lustfully and kissed, before Charlie started to unbutton his shirt. I watched on eagerly, staring at them both. Ryan's gladiator-like body being pressed up against Charlie's was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen and being so close to them made it all the more intoxicating.

Charlie turned her head towards me, and I felt a jolt, snapping me out of my voyeuristic state. "Hey, come over here," she said while smiling.

I stood up, fully erect and walked over to them shyly, unsure of what was happening. I looked at Ryan, but quickly looked away again as our eyes met. He looked annoyed with me being there - his discomfort at my presence juxtaposed with Charlie being so warm and welcoming. I felt unsettled and nervous.

"Okay, Mommy is gonna show her baby what a grown mans cock looks like now," Charlie said as she leant forward and slowly pulled down Ryan's shorts. His cock was still flaccid, but my god it was impressive. So thick and meaty, uncut and with several distinguishable veins. She then yanked my shorts and underwear off in one quick swoop. I instinctively covered myself with my hands. I saw Ryan smirk.

"What the fuck are you doing, Oliver!" Charlie yelled. "Do you think I fucking pulled your virgin pants down so that we could see you cover yourself like a scared, little bitch?" She laughed and looked at Ryan, who seemed to be warming to the eventuating dynamic. "Move your hands away!" She yelled. "I want you to feel the full shame of being next to a real man like Ryan, so that you can understand why the only type of you will ever have here, is as my little bitch slave."

My heart sank back down to its dark depths, the shame washing back over me. My dick was still rock hard, betraying the rest of my emotions as I looked at Charlie. Menacingly beautiful, her perfectly toned body and voluptuous breasts imposed upon me a desire that I could not control. I will do what she wants.

I removed my hands from my crotch, and she reached out, taking our cocks each in a hand, weighing them up against one another. Even though I had already known it to be the case, the size difference up close was shocking. Even soft, it looked at least twice as long as mine, and far girthier.

If mine was 3 inches, his must have already been 8. The sheer physicality of the moment intensified my internal inferiority, to the point where it overwhelmed me. I felt so submissive, so weak, so feminine compared to Ryan.

"Wow, you really do have a tiny cock." Ryan said as Charlie slowly stroked us both. I watched as his grew slightly, though remained mostly soft. Charlie's hand barely wrapping around it as her other easily encapsulated me.

Charlie stopped and let go of our cocks, Ryan's making a slight thud as it dropped back to his balls. "I want you to feel it," she said, looking me square in the eye.

I thought about protesting but knew that it would not go well for me. Ryan looked like he was trying to ignore the situation and was not looking at me. I was terrified, but looking at his cock's thick, veiny manliness, I found myself also turned on by it.

I meekly reached out put my hand around it, lifting it up and feeling it's thickness and weight in my hand. It was heavy and it was warm. The skin was soft. It felt weird holding someone else's penis, almost like I was seeing it from a different perspective.

"Stroke it," Charlie ordered, and I did as she said, moving my hand slowly up and down, gripping it firmly, feeling myself giving in to the moment and enjoying it. I continued for what felt like several minutes and it was still not getting completely hard, though it had grown several inches and to the point where there was a very large gap between my thumb and fingers as I stroked.

Charlie then removed my hand, and looking at me while holding his dick, opened her mouth and wrapped her perfect full lips around the tip. She worked her way around the first third of his cock, leaving it glistening as she licked and sucked it, looking me in the eye the whole time. She was so pretty.

I kind of wished she was actually my mother in that moment, teaching me how to suck a man's cock, as absurd as that sounds. It really turned me on. She pulled it out of her mouth and held it, rock hard, looking at me with knowing eyes, that I would do what she wanted. "Do it just like that, okay baby?"

I felt my manhood evaporating as I gave into my desires and did as she'd said, opening my mouth and feeling it be filled by Ryan's thick cock. It tasted salty, and my thoughts raced back to the taste when I had been eating Charlie out, which sickened me for a moment. I pulled off and licked it a little admiring it's full length. I was in awe.

The thought didn't last long though, as before I knew what was happening, Charlie pushed on the back of by head, cutting off my air as Ryan's cock went all the to the back and pressed against my throat. I immediately started gagging, unable to breathe as I heard Ryan grunt. I started to almost black out as I felt Ryan start bucking. I pulled away violently out of Charlie's grasp and off his dick, managed to get a single short breath/cough, before I felt two much stronger hands grab my head and pull it back down.

Ryan's strength was present as he fucked my face raw. I could see his muscular, hairy thighs tense with each thrust. As it intensified, I could barely make out was happening, almost delirious, as his cock went in and out of my mouth and down my throat. It was painful. I was not enjoying it at all. I could make out "take that you little bitch" from Ryan and "aww good girl," from Charlie, but I had almost completely dissociated from my body.

After a while he slowed and then stopped then released me. Ropes of precum dripped from his massive cock. I felt broken and foggy. I turned around to see Charlie playing with herself, rubbing her clit with her legs spread on the bed. "Here baby, come to Mommy," she said to me with her beautiful doe-eyes and I dazedly stumbled over and fell to her pussy. It's sweet, familiar scent filled me back up with comfort.

I knew she was mean, I knew she was abusive, but Charlie was my queen, I thought to myself, drunk with lust. She held me by my hair and pulled me gently into her and I let my tongue out softly and licked with all of my love.

Then out of nowhere I felt Ryan's hands firmly grip my hips, my mind was slow to catch up with the reality of the situation and by the time I was saying no, the tip of Ryan's dick was already pressing against my tight sphincter. I tried to pull away but he was a lot stronger than I was and he manhandled me back into position.

The panic of this was beyond any situation before it. I don't want this. I don't want this. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. What have I got myself into? This is not how I want to lose my virginity. "No!" I screamed out as it continued to press against my slowly opening asshole, a slight burning sensation came on as I tried to force it back out. "No!! UGH.." and then Charlie pulled my face toward her until it was completely buried in her pussy, muffling my screams as I felt Ryan's huge cock trying to open it up.

"Jesus Christ, Ryan! It's not going to go in without some lube," said Charlie despondently as she threw him a small bottle. He pulled his cock out to my brief relief and Charlie wrapped her legs around my head, squeezing only gently, but her strong thighs were holding me in place. I realized there was no escape but tried anyway and she snapped her legs tight violently, almost knocking me out on impact, but holding it for a moment or two longer and then releasing me.

Dazed, I felt some cold drops of lube on my asshole and panicked again. Ryan's hands spread me open and then I felt it go in. It was immense, and it was painful. I felt completely violated, but gave into the situation, almost playing dead.

"Fuck this dirty little virgin hard for me, babe! Make her little pussy bleed," Charlie said in a cruel sexy tone and Ryan obliged her, and started going in and out, faster and faster. The pain was so intense that it forced me to relax and just take it. "That's a good girl Oliver, just relax and take his cock. How does it feel?"

"It hurts so much!" I whimpered, tears flooding down my face. Ryan was fucking me so hard now that the smacks of him ramming against my ass were sounded like I was being spanked. I dared to look over my shoulder at him and saw his rippling sweaty body, and his bulging muscles as he fucked me. His expression was one of anger - he was trying to hurt me more than he was pleasuring himself. I felt my cock getting hard.

"It's okay, Oliver, it always hurts the first time." She turned to Ryan. "It looks like she wants to watch you fuck him, babe! Let's turn her over so that she can watch." And I let them turn me over, I wasn't protesting anymore. The sharpness of the pain in my ass and lower body was so paralysing that it forced me into submission, and it was starting to strangely feel good to be torn apart by this hulk.

I looked up to see him stroking his huge cock and placing the tip inside me again. I watched as it went in, and he grabbed each of my feet and bent my legs back towards me. Wow, it's so big. Holy shit, I can feel it in my stomach. I'll be your good girl, Ryan, fuck me! Charlie could see I was enjoying myself and came and stood over my face as I was getting fucked. She looked down at me and said "You're such a little whore. Look at you. You disgusting little girl, fucking my boyfriend."

Looking up her, she was like a goddess, towering over me. I looked up at her pussy, through those long, strong, toned legs. Above it her perfectly sculpted, yet feminine abs and then I met her eyes, staring down at me in disgust.

"You are enjoying yourself too much," she said as Ryan grunted and continued to destroy my hole.

Her shaved pussy looked so perfect and soft as she lowered it down upon my face. Her wetness and her sweet smell enveloped me, and I tried my best to lick her as I slowly ran out of air. She didn't get up for a while.

My senses were overloaded, and I was starting to forget where I was and what was happening, until Charlie stood back up and I slowly came to. "You actually fucking disgust me, you dirty little slut. This is never happening again, so enjoy it while it lasts," she sneered down at me from above and then whilst keeping eye contact squatted slightly and began pissing all over my face. It was warm and didn't really smell or taste like much, but I closed my eyes and mouth.

She responded "drink it up, you fucking bitch!" The she pried my mouth open with her hands, sat on my face and pissed again. This time it all started running down my throat, until I began to choke and at the same time, I felt a very sudden burst and started cumming everywhere. It was probably the hardest I'd ever cum in my life. The greatest ecstasy and greatest pain all at once, at least I thought so, until moments later when the pleasure died down and the pain was all that was left.

As I sobered up, I remembered I was not gay, I was not enjoying this, and I had just been doing it for the pleasure of someone that was disgusted by me. It hurt more than it ever had before. Ryan continued to brutally fuck my limp body as I dissociated again and waited for it to all be over. He would cum in my ass. I wouldn't walk for days...