All Comments on 'Friended'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
While Dan was at the cabin...

His wife is with her long time lover... You can make book on it.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHERE O WHERE IS MY TRUE LOVE GONE

and doing with whom. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it a 5!!!!!! To offset the3 assholes

on here who read all these stories and then vote 1 or 0. Keep writing drive the asshole annony. wild and crazy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let's Hope...

...Nan finds out. The idiot deserves it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. I think it can be a "stand alone" or continued in a "what happened next" story.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable!

I enjoyed this story from beginning to end. The hesitation and internal struggle of the main character gave this story a realistic and plausible flavor. The characters were well-developed for such a short story, and I felt a connection to all three. (Nan, however, left me feeling a bit cold.) And the ending was a pleasant departure from the norm.

Job well done! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Comments made me laugh....

Comments made me laugh....Why? If it was the wife doing this, all comments would have been BTB...But as it was the husband all are happy and rating 5*...For me no matters who cheats is always 1*...Some stories are about stupid wives, but this is about a very stupid husband...He deserves what is comming: His wife is having an affair also in Indianapolis...What will he say and feel? Happy? I don't think so...That's what makes this story a bad one...No matter how well the writer writes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the author - many thanks for the fun tale.

I'm a man with a tremendous sex life and sex drive. Though there's no swinging, swapping or cheating in my marriage - there is a wild and varied parallel fantasy life going on. We both enjoy Slutwife, Exhibition and Erotic couplings. Group sex too. We won't go into Incest (NO!) but the occassional taboo story can be a turn on. I've written over 150 stories here, inspired and edited by my wife. Before anyone tells me I'm doomed to cuckdom let me just say say it'll be twenty-seven years soon, and our twenty-fifth was a beautiful family-filled day, followed by a trip to Barbados. Some of the stunning young people there fuelled us to the stories we wrote lately.

I'll tell you I love a well thought out and credible BTB more than you may imagine.

Been using this site since its conception and always been riled yet amused by the trolls. We take them for what they are, sad lonely men (and definitely women) who can't stand to see people sexually active, or having an opposing opinion to their own hang-ups. But now there are more haters and trolls than people actually enjoying the tales for what they are. Driven off so many authors and decent commenters.

There's another, not better site, that won't allow these "opinionated" moronic repetetive comments. I won't let the door hit me on the way out. I'm done. Goodbye.

From one of your favorite authors.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Well written and Realistic

I really enjoyed the story. The description of Nan is close to the norm of a long married wife--sexually conservative and self serving.

Each of the remaining characters showed humanity and caring.

The story merited a 5 which it got from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

I don't have cancer but the last time I got really hard was after my wife met another man for sex so I can appreciate the story. Well written.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Unexpected ending

Nice twist 3*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
LOL @ the Annony

You have to laugh at the Annony who wrote: "You score a story to get even with others who have an opposing opinion of stories." So...it's okay when guys like impo freely admit that they give any story with a "cheater" in it one star, but it's not okay for someone who enjoys stories about extra-marital sex to give a story five stars?

This just serves as even FURTHER proof (as if we needed any) that the ratings on this site -- and especially in LW -- are meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...and the rest of the story?

Great ending. Nicely done. Now...what happened when Dan's wife found out?

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
And in conclusion...

hubby cheated on his wife, Nan, and he will have to live with that forever. I was fully expecting Nan to come busting through the door and catch the s.o.b. I don't see any "Loving Wife" aspect, unless you count Jane as going through with this lame plan.

2 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable and well written

Thanks for writing, it's a good story and individual characters.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Three out of four characters are happy and fulfilled. Criticism in other comments about still cheating on Nan and what about when or if she finds out. Well I usually don't like stories where the partner goes ahead and acts on his fantasies even though he knows his wife doesn't approve. But this ending doesn't get into it and I think it's appropriate. Well written too. And as a volunteer editor I don't see many of this quality. Well done! Five stars!!!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Friendship, it's a wonderful thing...but...

Friendship, it's a wonderful thing...but the marriage bond must always be more important and stronger...1*

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

Well, this was beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ah, another lousy spouse story who clearly doesn't love his wife much. I'm sure wife is not clueless to this fact and as a result is probably having a bit of indoor fireworks on her otherwise stated trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...