Friendly Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers

"Another important point," she continued as she turned to look back at Datz, "is that you mustn't give him everything that he wants immediately. Give him a taste, then leave him wanting, make him work for it. He'll do anything for you if it means relief."

James scowled, frustrated and increasingly irritated by their disregard for him. He wasn't a prop, and he wasn't going to keep letting them treat him like one, even as good as it might feel.

"Hey!" he exclaimed. The two aliens turned their attention back to him, surprised by his outburst. "I don't much appreciate the way you two are talking about me like I'm not even here. I'm not going to let you toy with me. If you keep playing games, then I'm just going to leave, and then you'll have to find somebody else to settle your argument for you."

Datz laughed, and Railha smirked, not the reaction he had expected. He realized that he was sitting on the bed nude, covered in drool, and still red in the face. It wasn't a position that garnered a lot of respect or credibility.

"Seems your method ain't working," Datz chuckled.

"Well, I'm not usually giving a step by step explanation," she protested. "If he knows what I'm doing, then it spoils the mood."

"I told you that this one was feisty," Datz said as she rose to her feet and cracked her knuckles. James recoiled as the Equatorial made her way over to the bed, her amber eyes fixed on him, predatory. Railha moved out of her way, and soon James found himself sitting before the giant alien, her hands planted on her wide hips as she looked down at him with a sinister grin.

"My turn now," she said, and Railha shrugged. The Polar retreated to the corner of the room and took up a seat on the now vacant armchair, picking up the mostly empty bottle and squinting at it unhappily.

"Looks like sharing isn't on your radar either," she grumbled.

Datz looked James up and down, her furry tail flicking back and forth behind her, her feline pupils expanding into black circles like a cat that was about to pounce on a mouse. He would have described it as undressing him with her eyes, was he not already in a state of undress. She was lecherous, her pink tongue leaving her mouth to wet her lips as she played her eyes over his naked body.

"You want to fight me, don't you, little human? It frustrates you to be overpowered, it makes you angry when I do this..." She leaned down and placed a finger against his forehead, pushing him over onto his back. He quickly sat up again, angry, but not wanting to fall into her obvious trap. She repeated the gesture, pushing him so that he lost his balance, and toppled backwards onto the bed. Again, he struggled upright, Datz exposing her pearly fangs as she grinned down at him.

"C-cut that out," he grumbled.

"Good, but not enough. I want you pissed off, and throwing punches."

She pushed him over once more, too fast for him to dodge out of the way. It didn't hurt, but it was infuriating, his face reddening as he balled his fists.

"Stop it, or I'll-"

"You'll what?" Datz asked skeptically.

"See? I told you they get red when they're angry," Railha added from her seat on the chair.

This time Datz shoved him harder, knocking him backwards onto the bed, and he rose back up intending to hit her. She made no effort to avoid him, letting the punch connect with her belly, his fist crumpling against abdominal muscles that felt as if they had been poured from concrete. He winced, waving his hand to dispel the pain, Datz smirking at him from above.

She lunged at him suddenly, pinning his wrists against the mattress with her massive hands, her grip like iron as she slowly crawled up onto the bed. She straddled him as he fought and writhed beneath her oppressive weight, squeezing her powerful thighs around his hips, the bed frame creaking ominously under the strain. Her muscles were as hard as steel, bulging from beneath the fabric of her blue uniform, and she doubled over to press her feline nose against his neck. He tensed, an instinctual reaction, as if some massive predator was a moment away from delivering a killing blow. She sniffed, blowing hot air on him, then dragged her rough tongue across his skin. Why was his body reacting this way to her? His heart was beating like a hammer, an unfamiliar excitement overtaking him.

"I smell fear, and arousal," she hissed. "I taste it in your sweat, it's like an aphrodisiac to me." He struggled, and she tightened her grip on his wrists, James looking up at her with furious eyes. "Do you hate me right now? Have I made you angry? Tell me what you think of me, don't be shy."

"I think you're an uncivilized brute," he spat.

"Oh, I'm sure you can do better than that," she purred. "Call me a bitch, really go for the throat."

She leaned closer and punctuated the request with a swift bite to his neck, hard enough to draw a little blood as her teeth pierced his skin. He groaned, feeling oddly compliant, his muscles relaxing as she lapped at the red mark that she had left. She mouthed and kissed, her lips and tongue roaming across his neck and shoulder, pinching him with her teeth and leaving trails of her sticky saliva. His mind fogged, his spine arching as his renewed erection pressed against the crotch of her uniform.

"Railha misses the point," she whispered. "To hold the status of Alpha is not only to dominate, but also to nurture, to protect. The pack becomes a part of you, their welfare is your welfare, their health and morale are as important as your own. The group must work as one organism, be of one mind. For that, they must obey the strongest and most qualified member unwaveringly."

She raised his hands above his head, her long, fuzzy tail coiling around from behind her to tie his wrists together like a furry rope. Her hands now free, she pressed her pointed claws into his chest, then raked them down to his belly. James bucked, a tingling sensation spreading through him. She hadn't cut him, but she had left burning, pink trails in his skin. It roused him from his stupor, he suddenly felt awake, alive, as if his nerves had just been cranked up to their maximum sensitivity. He gasped, and she sat upright as she straddled him, her fingers moving towards the zipper on her blue jumpsuit.

She hooked it with her claw, pulling it down slowly, letting the weight of her breasts spread the garment open as she went. She wasn't as endowed as Railha was, but while Datz had more of a sporty figure, her chest was still massive by human standards. They were firmer and perkier than those of her Polar counterpart, each globe as large as his head, contained within a grey tank top that cut off just below them. He could see straight up her top from where he was lying, her underboob peeking out from beneath it.

She moved the zipper down past her navel, exposing twin rows of chiseled abdominal muscles, protruding from beneath tanned skin that stretched over them like vinyl. His eyes traced their contours, the low lighting in the room illuminating the prominent bulges, casting subtle shadows to accentuate them as she shrugged off the upper part of her jumpsuit. Her caramel skin was dimpled by muscles that James hadn't even known existed, she looked like she had been carved from marble, her figure would have made the most obsessive human gym rats green with envy. She carried it well, however. Her sheer size made her brawn more understated, the fat on her hips and thighs giving her a soft, feminine figure. She followed his gaze with a smile, shifting and flexing a little to make her abs bulge from beneath her skin, teasing him.

"I've seen that look before," she said, "you're realizin' that what I'm saying is the truth. That you would be happier if you submitted to me, that you'll prosper with me as your Alpha. So give in, and let me take control. It's only natural."

She lifted herself off him for a moment to slide the pants of her jumpsuit off, along with the white shorts that she wore beneath, then planted herself firmly back on top of him. She was now nude, save for her tank top, James' eyes tracing the hourglass curve of her wide hips. Her thighs closed around his waist like a trap, as smooth as polished stone, muscles like steel cables flexing beneath a cushiony layer of fat. They were as large as his torso, so thick that he would have needed to use both arms to reach around them, her burnished skin giving way to straw-colored fur just below the knee. Her mound was smooth, with just a tuft of blonde fluff where the pubic hair would have been on a human, her loins already dripping strands of her thick excitement down onto his erection as she hovered above it.

Why was this making him so hard? Why was his heart beating so quickly? Was she right about him on some level? Did some primal part of him, locked away for millennia and buried far beneath his conscious mind, crave this?

He watched a glob of her nectar fall from between her legs to roll down his shaft, he longed to rise from the bed and thrust into her, but she was too high up on her long legs. To his despair, she shuffled upwards, away from his pulsing member and up towards his face. She poised over him, a droplet of her juices falling to his burning cheek, his hands still bound by her sinuous tail as she gripped a handful of his hair. She hovered with her swollen, pink lips an inch from his nose as he looked up at her glistening vulva, her feminine scent washing over him and awakening a primal need. Her flesh was wet with her fluids, the delicate folds and creases of her loins like pleated silk, or the dew-soaked petals of a rose.

"As Alpha, I eat first. I get the choice cuts of meat, and my pick of the dishes. But it's also my responsibility to ensure that my pack eats well. When I want to mate, I fuck whoever I want, and their enjoyment is just a perk of the job. The thrill of being taken by your Alpha, pleasing them, is its own reward."

"You should know," Railha commented from across the room, "Alphas don't usually end up at the bar on their own."

Datz turned to scowl at her, was the Equatorial just roleplaying, then? Maybe that was why she seemed so into this.

"Don't ruin the mood, hairball. Turn off this shitty music, too."

"Fine, fine. Computer, stop audio."

The calming music switched off, and Datz turned her attention back to James. She closed her enormous thighs around his head, her flush skin cool against his burning cheeks, and lowered herself down onto him. Her pink, flushed lips met his, the tuft of soft fur on her mound tickling his nose. It wasn't coarse and curly like that of a human, it more reminded him of cat hair. She tasted salty and sour, but not unpleasantly so, the giant alien shuddering appreciatively as his tongue found her vulva.

"See? Assert yourself, and they're willing, they don't need much instruction."

She parted her labia with her furry fingers, exposing the pink flesh within, encouraging him to drag his tongue across its hot surface with a sharp tug of his hair. She was so wet, it leaked down her inner thighs and wet his cheeks, sticking to his tongue in strands as he traced her contours. She reacted strongly to his lapping, shivering, suddenly appearing less sure of herself.

"Damn it," she gasped, "their fucking tongues..."

"That's their best feature," Railha cooed. James could no longer see her with Datz sitting on his face, but it sounded like she was finishing off the booze from her seat in the armchair. "Smooth tongues, who would have thought? It's like they're built for going down on us."

Datz tugged his hair again, goading him on, her thighs tightening around his head as if she was threatening to pop it like a ripe cherry. She pulled her tank top over her head, letting her breasts fall free, giving James a wonderful view from directly below as they wobbled with the motion. She brought up a hand and sank her fingers deep into one of her boobs, the flesh yielding like wet clay as she sank her fingers into it and began to knead. She was so heavy, he was sinking a good inch into the mattress under her bulk.

Her viscous juices ran down his chin as he mouthed and kissed, now determined to show her up in front of Railha. He pushed his tongue into her twitching opening and felt her smooth walls tense around it, a tremor passing through her sculpted body. Datz gasped and fell forward, propping herself up on her hands and letting her pendulant breasts hang above his head. Her wide hips began to grind against his face as her arousal deepened, beads of perspiration welling on her tanned skin.

Distracted, she released his hands from her tail, the appendage winding across the sheets like a furry snake. Now free from his bonds, James took the opportunity to run his hands across her thighs. Her dark skin was as smooth as glass, damp with a sheen of fresh sweat, making her slippery to the touch. His fingers sank up to the first joint in the fat that sheathed them, as soft as memory foam, James feeling her steely muscles tense beneath it as his fingertips reached them. Datz shivered contentedly, and he watched her abs tense, the sheen of moisture making them shine as they caught the light.

He slid a hand up her inner thigh, her breathing growing ragged as his digits neared her mound, her sumptuous bosom shaking with the effort. When he encountered heat and dampness, he plunged a finger into her tunnel, her muscles gripping it with surprising strength. Despite her immense stature, her passage was almost painfully tight, and her flesh undulated around his digit as if trying to massage it. It made sense, if she was so outwardly toned, then it stood to reason that her pelvic floor muscles would be just as developed.

He found her clitoris, pursing his lips around it and sucking it out from beneath its hood, circling it with his tongue as Datz shuddered on top of him.

"He's only this enthusiastic because I got him going for you first," Railha grumbled. Datz didn't seem to be listening, gasping as she rolled her hips rhythmically, as if trying to fuck his finger. He obliged, pushing it deeper, exploring her textured insides with his digit and feeling her muscles clench around it. Her grip on his hair tightened, stinging his scalp, Datz growling as he dragged the surface of his tongue over her swollen nub of flesh.

He gripped a thigh for purchase, digging his fingers into her soft flesh, hearing her utter an adorable yelp as he clawed at her supple fat. Her tanned skin was fever-hot, dripping with moisture, droplets of her sudor following the deep channels that her abdominal muscles carved into her belly on their way down her torso. He released her clitoris with a wet pop, mouthing and kissing her sensitive inner thighs for a moment. He kept his finger inside her, pushing against her slimy walls as she looked down at him between her hanging breasts with covetous eyes.

"I knew you'd come around," she giggled, "doesn't it feel good? Wouldn't you want to live like this? A good Alpha would see to your every need." Her tail coiled around his member, sliding up and down his shaft, the soft fur tickling his skin. "You'd be...rewarded...for your obedience."

He arched his spine, his hands slipping on her wet skin, and she pulled him back into position by the hair. She pressed her loins down on his face, her thick essence leaking free in ropes, his mind fogging as the heat and scent of her overcame him. He licked more ardently, Datz's chuckling trailing off into a low moan as he roved and mouthed, glancing her tender flesh with his organ and running his hand over her taut abs. He traced their bulges with his fingertips, his erection throbbing in the odd grip of her tail. Pink scars broke up her coffee-colored skin in places. There was a large one on her hip, and he ran his finger along it, his lust mounting as he explored her absurdly toned figure.

"You look like you want to taste every inch of me," she whispered, "I can arrange that..."

She sat up straight again, her head lolling back as he pushed her closer to the edge, his reservations forgotten as he serviced her. Her breathing became less regular, her movements less graceful, his relentless licking and kissing fueling the fire that was rising inside her.

"Fuck...if you stop here, I'll give you a pretty scar," she panted. "Keep going...I'm..."

He felt her thighs tighten around his head, Datz thrusting against him, her powerful vaginal walls gripping him like a vice as an orgasm tore through her body. Her muscles bulged, beads of sweat dripping from her skin, her massive figure shuddering as she loosed a pained mewl. She bit her lower lip between her sharp teeth, twitching and writhing as she rode out her climax, her fluids escaping from her tunnel to wet James' face. He sputtered, but kept up his licking, battering her clitoris with the tip of his tongue to draw out every last pulse of pleasure.

Her breathing slowed, her taut body relaxing as she released the pressure around his head, and she rolled off him to land heavily on the bed beside him. The displacement was enough to bounce him into the air, and he fell back to the mattress in alarm, his face dripping with her nectar. Datz caught her breath, enjoying her afterglow as she rested a hand on her belly, a wide grin spreading across her face.

"Isn't that proof enough, Polar? I came, you didn't."

"That was fast," Railha chuckled. "Are you sure that you were the one in control there, Datz? From where I was sitting, it looked as though he was getting the better of you towards the end."

"N-nonsense." She scraped a finger through the mess on his red cheek, watching a thick strand of gelatinous fluid form, sticking to her digit as she pulled it away. "That's a good look for you, human, covered in my come."

He batted her hand away, embarrassed by her crude comment, but very conspicuously aroused by it all the same. His erection throbbed and jumped in the air, aching and neglected.

Railha had finished the rest of the raises the hair, the pair had downed a full bottle between them. Based on how they had reacted to the shots of wine, they must both be extremely drunk by now. The Polar rose to her feet and made her way over to the bed, swaying a little as she walked, sitting heavily on the edge of the mattress and bouncing James into the air again. She rested a furry hand on his thigh, peering down at him as he sat there with Datz's stringy juices dangling from his chin.

He wanted to declare a winner, and then leave, but some part of him wanted to stay and see this through. Most likely the part of him that was as hard as a rock and throbbing in the air.

"Now it's my turn," Railha declared, climbing up onto the massive bed. Datz rose to kneel beside him, a scowl on her face.

"He's mine now. You saw, he submitted."

"I saw no such thing," Railha protested. "And besides, this competition isn't over until he chooses a winner, unless you want to concede?"

"I'll never concede to a Polar," Datz spat, "my mark is on him. You can see it as plain as day." She pointed to the red bite mark on James' neck, and he rubbed it gingerly with his fingers, it was still sore.

"Well, he certainly smells like you," Railha replied as she wrinkled her nose. "But that doesn't mean that he belongs to you. If you're going to break the rules, then you have to forfeit."

"I won, my method was better, isn't that right?" She directed her question towards James, who hesitated, glancing between the two aliens. "Obey your Alpha!"

"It might have been better for you, but not for him."

"What do you know? You...big fat hairball."

James didn't know what to say. The tension was rising, and Datz looked like she was about ready to strike Railha.

"More than you, apparently."

As if on cue, she swiped at the Polar with her long, hooked claws outstretched. She missed completely, falling on her face, too drunk to be of any real threat to either of them. James was shocked, but Railha didn't seem to find it unusual, looking nonplussed as Datz grumbled to herself with her face buried in the bed sheets.

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers