Friendly Gangbang - Vignette 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopping up on the couch, Sam cleared her throat and called "hey, everyone, could I get your attention please?" Somebody killed the music, and all eyes were on her. Some of them were no doubt expecting her to drunkenly flash them, but she hadn't been drinking at all and wouldn't have done that even if she had been. She simply wanted to clear up some confusion! One of the guys in the apartment whistled, and others chuckled at that.

"Yeah, thanks," she laughed, "that's kinda the point though. I just wanted to clear some things up. So I know some of you probably heard us from downstairs, huh?" People nodded, grinning. It really seemed like this was about to get fun! "Okay, well I just wanted to let you know that we were having, and pretty regularly have, a ton of fun but I'm not the kind of slut that'll fuck any of you whenever you want, okay?"

She looked around, a serious expression on her face, and the room was staring back at her with more-or-less blank expressions. "Any questions?" She saw Dan standing off to the side, smirking at the dumbstruck guys around them.

"But you're so much hotter than him!" somebody said, either too drunk or too stupid to understand.

"Well I don't think so, Dan here's amazing in the sack," she giggled, hoping that would shut everyone up. Dan grinned at her, and people gave him a wary eye, trying to evaluate him in light of this new information.

"But you screamed something about his little dick!" Bill said angrily. "You deserve a big cock! I could fuck you better than him!" He stumbled a bit, looking angrily at Dan.

"Okay, Bill, let me explain," Dan said calmly. Everybody was paying rapt attention. "Yeah, my cock is a bit small, and sure, Sam here's a slutty little fucktoy," she grinned at him, feeling herself get a little wet at his words, "but she does get big cock, pretty regularly!"

People just looked extra confused at him seemingly degrading his girlfriend and suggesting she fucked other dudes. Did they have an open relationship?

"Ugh, fine!" Sam said exasperatedly, "I'm a fucking cum bucket, but only for Dan. Sometimes he loans me out to our friends, and there's 3 other guys I fuck pretty much whenever they want, but you, Billy, have literally no chance whatsoever. In fact, Dan, how about we leave and go down to Northeastern and have Tom come, too? I could really use a lot of cock to help me clear my head."

People were looking between the two of them, completely askance at what had just been said, but Dan just smiled, nodded, and held out his arm. The two of them started for the door, but Billy staggered into their way. "I deserve at least a blowjob first!"

Sam, using her athletic body, fine-tuned over years of sports and games with her guy friends, kneed him in the crotch without missing a step, and the two left without another word to anyone. Well, there were always other groups they could try becoming friends with!

It was extraordinarily easy to get their friends gathered together in Mark's dorm. They had all been going without Sammi's slutty mouth or her dripping pussy for a week, and were about at their breaking points! When the couple arrived at the Northeastern dorm building, they were hurried inside by their friend, and the other 2 were already there, being located closer than Harvard.

"Hey Sam, Dan, good to see you! How have you -" Ethan started, but Sammi was on a mission and would be held back no longer by small talk.

"Need cocks, now," she snapped, dropping to her knees in front of Ethan and unbuttoning his jeans. When his massive cock sprung free, she greedily sucked it into her wanting mouth, bobbing frantically on his shaft and slobbering all over the biggest cock she had ever taken.

"Huh, guess she really needs it, huh?" joked Tom, removing his pants and going to stand nearby. Mark and Dan followed suit, and Sammi happily bounced back and forth between the rods of hard flesh offered to her. Spit was hanging off of her chin and dripping onto her tits - she had hurriedly ripped her shirt off when the blowbang had started - and she looked as happy as could be ducking away.

After about a minute of watching this and getting intermittently blown, Ethan announced his impending orgasm and she quickly let Tom's cock out of her mouth to suck on the bigger cock of their premature friend. Her eyes rolled back into her head as he let out a groan and she felt his cum splash into her throat. She loved the taste of cum, and especially knowing that she could get it whenever she - or they - wanted.

When Ethan's wilting cock popped out of her mouth, she pouted up at the 3 remaining erections in her face. "Now boys, I'm happy to suck all of you off as much as you want, but don't you think this little slut has earned some hard cock in her pussy?" she purred, blinking and looking at them in turn with big eyes.

"Yeah, seems fair," Tom laughed, and he moved behind her. She got onto her hands and knees and arched her back, lifting her head up so that she could suck on a cock while being fucked. "Fuck, Sammi, I've missed your tight little whore pussy," Mark grunted, sliding into her sopping passage in one smooth stroke.

"Oh YES! Oh god, I needed that," she rasped, bucking back onto his cock and trying to impale herself further. "Dan has been fucking me silly every morning and every night and you know how he makes me cummmm," she moaned, feeling her pussy start to tense with her building pleasure, "but I've just been really craving being stuffed full and used by all of you!"

"Don't worry, baby, we'll be sure to make gangbangs a regular thing again," Dan smiled at her. She was such a needy little cum bucket! It was amazingly sexy, and he reached forward to tweak her nipples while she approached orgasm.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll all fuck you whenever you want," Tom interrupted, sounding impatient, "now can you please suck me off, you fucking whore?" She smiled, and eagerly dove down onto his cock as her orgasm started to overtake her.

"Ohhh YES! Oh aaa uuummmm unnnhhh" she started to shout, her words muffled by the cock which impaled her throat. The savage twisting on her sensitive nipples, combined with the hard cock plunging into her eager pussy and the second cock making her gag brought her to the incredible level of pleasure she only ever experienced with multiple partners. She loved Dan, and he knew just what to do to her to make her feel amazing, but there was something about being used by multiple cocks that never failed to set her off in a drastically more intense way.

As she tensed and shuddered, impaled from both ends on her hands and knees, Ethan was sitting on the dorm bed, watching in awe. "Look at her go!" he commented, staring with big eyes. Sure, he had fucked her many, many times before, and had even just now cum down her slutty throat, but her anton desire and unrepentant lust never ceased to amaze him.

"Yeah, my dirty little whore never gets tired of cock," Dan observed lovingly. "Hey babe, do you want to wear your collar and your clamps?" he offered, having brought them in case she was in the mood. Obviously, she was very in the mood, and moaned her assent loudly around Tom's hard cock.

Dan made quick work of decorating her tits and locking the collar tight around her neck, then sat back on his heels to take in the results of his work. She looked like a real whore, his whore, wearing a collar like a real fucktoy and with her nipples bright red and squeezed tight by the clamps. Grinning, he took a picture of her from the side, then moved around front just as Tom was filling her mouth with his salty seed.

"Oh yes, baby, thank you for your yummy cum..." she moaned, letting the softening cock fall from her mouth and loving the feeling of his jizz spilling over her puffy lips and down her chin. "Oh, hey baby!" she cheerfully greeted her boyfriend, noticing him taking Tom's place, "want to use my whore mouth, too?"

"Absolutely, honey, but first I thought you might like to see this..." he trailed off, showing her the picture he had just taken.

"Oh my god..." she breathed, still shuddering at every impact of Mark's large cock. "I look like an absolute mess..."

"You're beautiful, my slutty little cum slut," he told her warmly, and her face split into a gigantic grin.

"I know! I've never seen myself looking hotter," she raved, before looking back over her shoulder and encouraging Mark, "come on, baby! Fill my cunt with your sperm!"

After every one of her friends had filled her sloppy cunt and her eager mouth with their cum, Sam was sitting on Dan's lap and smiling, looking around at the group as they all caught their breath. "I really missed this," she sighed, feeling another dollop of sticky cum slide off her chin and onto her impressive tits. "Thats, boys!"

"Yeah, any time, Sam," laughed Mark, and the other guys all chimed in their agreement. They'd do anything to help their friend out, and fucking her like a dirty whore wasn't exactly the worst way they could imagine offering their assistance!

"Well, babe," Dan spoke up, "wanna head home? We can get some sleep and maybe try again tomorrow to find non-douchey friends at school!"

"That would be nice," she agreed, rising and turning to help him up. She was still completely nude, her skin glistening with a combination of sweat and jizz.

"Well, until next time, guys," Dan said to their friends, and everyone smiled knowing it wouldn't be long until Sammi was desperate for another group fucking.

12