All Comments on 'Friendly Neighbor Pt. 01'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jennijuggsjennijuggsalmost 3 years ago

Love it, I await..... 😁😁xx

Woodthrush55108Woodthrush55108almost 3 years ago

Oooh, love the slow build in your stories. I sure wish I was your neighbor. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ready for next write up this was hot

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*****Some great storytelling going on here to me!! Man you are really putting out some good reads. I know you are having fun doing it and I thank you for sharing.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Mike and steve need to get their cocks into jess. Her pussy and mouth need their cocks.

Azrael1801Azrael1801almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story untill you added his freind, I can see the direction your moving this to. If he's offering her to his freind you can sure bet you last dollar he'll be pimping her out soon, its a seed you planted when you introduced steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was fairly tender until you ham-handedly dropped Steve into the mix. It went from fairly romantic to two skeezy old dudes about to spit-roast a sweet naif. Lose Steve, won't you?

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To those who are surprised by the introduction of Steve, I'm not sure how I could have made that more clear. Jess from the very beginning indicated she liked older men and wanted to be touched by them. She was upset that her late husband never allowed any of his older clients to fondle her. She even asked Mike if he had any older friends.

This was never intended to be a romance story as one person suggested,

For those who do not enjoy group sex, I'll advise you not to read part 2 as it will be the natural progression of what has already happened in part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Friendly neighbour 2???????

exgovieexgoviealmost 3 years ago

Thought the characters had been well thought out. Interesting approach of a naive mid-aged woman learning about sex. Hope you do not take long in continuing her education. Wish I was in his shoes.

GmanicGmanicalmost 3 years ago

I love the buildup here …. It’s very sexy.

If the pace of the story continues to build as more older guys are introduced then it will be great.

If it turns into a series of gangbangs then I am sure that I will lose interest. But at the end of the day it’s your story.

12bolt12boltalmost 2 years ago

Another new character with a different approach to life. You do a great job building the different characters. Many different plot lines you could develop. Looking forward to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a neighbor named Steve and a house with a pool next door ready to be moved into.

Just send her over!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES