Friendly Neighbor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you and your late husband do this? I mean did you just show off what new clothes you bought, or were you more intimate? You said you normally modeled for him after he'd been away for a while. I don't want to make you uncomfortable; I'm just curious. I know that if I were married to you and hadn't seen you in a while, I'd be all over you." Mike asked.

Jess did blush a bit, but not as deeply as Mike had feared she might. "Normally when he returned home, he was only interested in the clothes and how his clients might like seeing me in them."

Mike was visibly shaken by her confession and could not stop himself, "You mean he did not have sex with you when he returned from his trips?"

"Well, sometime, if he had a really successful trip, but normally no. He wanted sex after a party with a client or two that we attended together. That's why he was interested in the clothes. He wanted me wearing something his clients would like."

Over the course of the morning conversation. Mike discovered that Jess was little more than arm candy for her husband. She enjoyed the attentions from the older men her husband associated with; it gave her a sense of worth. She knew little of sex and as she described it, her husband would roll on top of her and within ten minutes would be done.

Her late husband never hugged her, and the only sensual touch she felt came from the clothes she wore. To Mike that explained why she hugged him every morning. He even thought that he might be able to take those hugs into the realm of intimate sensuality as he had when he felt her silk robe. She hadn't complained and now he thought he knew why.

She was a sensual woman with a hunger for touch. She enjoyed being looked at, thinking men, especially older men, liked her. Mike would learn more at the modeling session later this afternoon.

He pressed his luck with the hug claiming that he loved the feeling of the silk as much as she did. He rubbed her back and down lower to the top of her butt. She didn't complain when he touched bare skin, but he knew not to rush her, she did stiffen a bit as his hand touched her bare butt, but she made no effort to stop him. He moved his hands to her sides under her arms; he rubbed his hand against the sides of her breasts, but avoided her nipples for now. He moved his hands up her arms and massaged her shoulders moving to the top of her chest. He moved his hands very close to her breasts, but did not caress them, but he did touch bare skin between her twin globes and again she stiffened a bit but did not complain.

He made this hug last longer than the previous hugs and it was more intimate, but not, in his mind, over the top. He went home agreeing to come back after lunch with a bottle of wine.

Jess enjoyed her morning coffee with Mike. She liked the way he looked at her when he thought she wasn't watching. She looked forward to modeling the clothes she had and maybe what she just bought as well. Her late husband never paid much attention to lingerie, but she liked the way it felt on her body. Her late husband had no problem of her wearing short skirts and almost sheer blouses for his clients, but could care less when she wore something revealing just for him. He'd never even seen her in her robes that Mike liked so much.

She hadn't known how much she missed hugging until she hugged Mike and he hugged her back. Her body tingled when he touched her, especially today while she wore her silk robe.

She laid out all of the clothes she planned on showing to Mike then took another look at them. She would not be wearing most of these items ever again, since she was no longer connected to the well-to-do and wasn't married to a salesman who only wanted her to be the draw to get the wealthy to come over and talk with him. She had enjoyed the attention, but there was never anything following the men just gawking at her like teenaged boys. Mike also looked at her that way, but he was different. He pushed the envelope and that both scared and excited her. She wondered how far he would go. Maybe she could find out this afternoon with just a gentle nudge.

She removed several items of clothing from the lineup leaving the items that she would never want her mother to see her wear. She also added one of the new pieces of lingerie she just bought. The other two were too revealing. She did not put them away since a fantasy started to play in her mind of what Mike would do if he saw her wearing either one of these items; the hug would be very different.

She left those two items on the bed and went to take her shower.

Her doorbell rang at 12:30. She was wrapped in an oversized towel as she opened the door for Mike. "Have a seat on the couch," she said then noticed the bottle of wine in his hand. "There are wine glasses in the kitchen. I'll be out in just a minute in the first outfit." She hurried back into the bedroom, but did not close the door completely.

The first item she wore was a flowing dress with a deep plunging neckline and a slit up the side of one leg well past the knee. She displayed both her navel and her thigh almost to her waist. It was a tan color and sleeveless. She paraded herself past the seated Mike walking towards the kitchen then turned and walked back. She then stood in front of him but far enough away to allow him a full view before she did a spin allowing the skirt to flair.

"Very nice," Mike commented. "Is this what you wore to accompany your late husband to his schmoozing parties?"

"I wore this and others like this a lot. This one was one of my late husband's favorites. I will put on the other one that got him lots of contracts," she commented before turning back towards the bedroom.

A few minutes later she walked out slowly wearing a while willowy dress that went all the way down to the floor. The dress itself was shear, but had stitching that ran vertically up the dress making it more opaque with just the hint of being completely see-through. Her skin tone was visible under the dress as was the fact that she wore no underwear, but neither her pubs, nor her nipples could be seen. The dress hung off one shoulder, while covering the other shoulder and arm, giving it a Greek goddess look.

She took the same path as before, but this time much slower. Wearing this dress forced her to take much smaller steps. She could not really spin in this dress but she did turn slowly showing the dress from all angles.

"Wow! Did you really find places you could wear that?" Mike asked.

"Yes, my late husband said this dress paid for itself several time over in terms of contracts he got." Jess relayed, suddenly aware of how much her late husband used her just to entice men to talk with him. No one at these functions ever talked with her.

"Hang on," she said then turned and with as much speed as she could manage went back into the bedroom. This time she closed the door.

Mike poured himself another glass of wine and topped off the glass that Jess had only one sip from. He returned to his seat just in time to hear the bedroom door open and see one naked foot appear from behind the door. Mike turned in his seat and watched with interest as more and more of Jess's uncovered leg appeared. She looked at Mike's reaction as she exposed more leg until her leg all the way up to her thigh was caressing the door.

She smiled upon seeing the reaction Mike was expressing. She stepped out of the bedroom and allowed him to see her dressed in shorty baby-dolls. The top was opaque but short baring her midriff and with deep cleavage and spaghetti straps. This outfit came with panties tied at each side and only covering the bare minimum of skin; the panties had a red heart embroidered that covered her most intimate part.

She could see the heat raising from Mike as she walked by him. She knew the effect she was causing and continued her trek towards the kitchen before turning and striking a pose for him.

"Wow!" Mike exclaimed, "you look good enough to eat."

Jess blushed at that comment and Mike noticed even through the thick material of her top, her nipples liked his comment.

"Is this what you bought yesterday to model for me?" He asked standing and taking a step closer to her.

"I bought three pieces of lingerie yesterday, but last night I thought I would only model this one for you," she shared.

"This is a good one as far as I'm concerned and I'd love to give you a hug while you are wearing it" Mike urged.

Jess was visibly taken aback by his request, but her body reacted by stepping forward. She opened her arms and stepped into his embrace. She had too much bare skin, yet she yearned to feel his hands on her with nothing in between.

Mike wrapped his arms around her and caressed her naked back allowing his hands to massage her lower and lower with each squeeze. He reached her bare butt as he had this morning but this time she did not stiffen, instead she pressed her body closer to him. He felt her breasts against his chest and moved his hands up her sides. He wanted to know if she would allow him access to her breasts.

He positioned his hands on her sides close to her breasts; her arms were around him and not protecting her breasts from any advance by his hands. The only thing stopping him from fully cradling her breasts was the fact that they were pressed against his chest. She looked up to his face, knowing exactly where his hands were as she contemplated how far she was willing to go. She had given him the nudge as she had planned but hadn't thought out what would happen next.

She asked, "would you like to see the other pieces I bought yesterday?"

"Definitely," he responded.

Jess smiled and again the fantasy that distracted her earlier this morning started replaying in her mind. She stepped back and felt Mikes hands caress both of her breasts.

Jess enjoyed the warm caress of Mike's hands for another few seconds before excusing herself back into the bedroom. This time she left the door open. She returning within a minute wearing another set of baby doll lingerie, but this time it was sheer. The top was green and only tied together with a simple bow beneath her breasts. It hung just past her waist, but easily displayed her navel. The bra cups were completely sheer displaying her nipples proudly. The panties were likewise sheer leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Damn woman, you are about to make me cum in my pants dressed like that. I can understand why you thought this might be too risqué to model for me, but I am so glad you did." Mike almost screamed.

"You like?" was her response.

"Very much, but I do have a question." Mike said curtailing his exuberance. "Do you have fantasies?"

"What made you ask that?" Jess was surprised that Mike could tell she was fantasizing about him.

"For one thing you seem to pause whenever I ask for something as if considering it then you get this little grin and then you go further than I thought you would. You seem to have a fire burning brightly inside of you and you try to contain it, but your passion is trying to burst out." He shared. "By the way, right now I want to lick you all over."

A deep red shade colored Jess's face and chest as she looked into Mike's eyes with eyes wide and her mouth open. She looked ready to say something, but if the state of her nipples were any indication she was overcome with arousal.

"Ah...I... have never really fantasized much, but I imagine a man's hands all over my body caressing me," she shared taking a small step forward. "To be completely honest, I was fantasized earlier this morning about modeling these outfits for you and hugging you."

"Did you imagine my hands all over you?" he asked closing the gap between them and raising his hands to her lightly covered breasts, "like this?"

Jess signed at the feel of Mike's hands on her breasts. He continued to massage her breasts for several seconds feeling her sink her breasts into his hands. He then rubbed his thumbs over her nipples and heard the soft "ah" sound coming from her. He lowered his head to her neck and licked the length from ear down to collar bone. He licked up the very sensitive section in the front of her neck and she bend her head back then over to the side as he directed his tongue to her other side.

He traced his tongue down her chest and to the top of her breasts. He pinched one of her nipples and lowered his other hand to her panties and began to finger her through the sheer green panties.

She stiffened and stepped back. He knew he'd pushed her too far. He noted her expression and made some comment about feeling young again in the company of such a beautiful woman. He said he hoped to have another fashion show soon and he left.

Jess was unsettled. Everything was moving too fast for her. No one had ever touched her like that before and her body burned.

This was all very new for her. While she was married, she'd only had sex 3 or 4 times a year and never with any foreplay. She was used to being looked at and lusted after, but never touched. Mike had not only touched her but awakened something deep inside of her. She lowered her hand to touch the spot between her legs he had touched. Soon her other hand was on her breast and pinching her own nipple just as Mike had done.

Mike knew he'd pushed her too far and needed to give her space. He hoped he hadn't ruined a good thing by rushing her. He knew she was naïve, so why did he treat her like a sexually experience woman. It was done now, and all he could do is hope for the best.

The next morning at 6:45 Mike stood again at her front door. He hesitated, then took a breath and rang the bell.

Jess answered the door again wearing her silk robe. "I sorry about yesterday and I'll understand if you don't want me to come over again, but..." Mike started, but was interrupted.

"Don't be silly, come on in and have a cup of coffee," she laughed.

She again led him into her kitchen and turned to her task of making coffee for the two of them. She, like before, opened the refrigerator door to retrieve the coffee beans and thereby exposed her bare butt to Mike.

She finished making the two cups of coffee and set them on the table before turning to get the scones. Her robe was loose, but not opened; she seemed unconcerned about the possibility of exposing herself to him.

She returned to the table and seated herself opposite Mike.

"I really enjoyed the fashion show yesterday and I hope I didn't offend you. You were just so sexy I just wanted to get my hands on you." Mike confessed.

Jess responded, "I'm the one who needs to apologize to you. I enjoyed your attentions and encouraged you to do more; I even told you about my fantasy about having a man's hands all over my body, then I freaked out as soon as you did what I asked."

"I think, based on what you've told me before, that you are not used to men touching you and that's why you like the feeling of clothing on you body so much. I think it's called touch hunger and the way you respond when I hug you indicates that you have not been hugged in a very long time. You did nothing wrong. I pushed you too hard and too fast." Mike acknowledged.

"I'm glad you touched me; I have never felt that way before." She then blushed as she was about to add, "after you left, I touched myself in the same way you did and I guess I had an orgasm."

"That's wasn't your first, was it?" Mike asked concerned that she had been more repressed than he'd thought.

"I've read about them in the romance novels, but, I guess, I never really understood what they were. My late husband never touched me in the way you did and sex did not last that long and wasn't that often. I just thought that was normal, until yesterday." She shared.

"So, what else did you read about in these romance novels that you think you want to try?" Mike asked.

Jess's eyes lit up as if she'd just won the lottery. "I liked the way you licked me." She offered.

Jess's silk robe opened a bit more at the top and slid to her shoulders, her nipples were not exposed but the swell of her breasts were inviting. Mike stepped forward and Jess stood. He tilted her head to one side and again licked her length down to her collar bone and then instead of repositioning his tongue back up to her neck he continued down to the swell of her heated breasts.

Mike slipped her silk robe over her shoulders baring both of her breasts. He then took one nipple into his mouth, licked the tip, then gently held it in his teeth while he flicked the very peak with the tip of his tongue. He then switched to her other breast and treated it the same.

Mike lowed his hand to release the sash holding the silk robe closed and it fell to the floor. He positioned his hand between her legs and explored her wetness. She did not back away this time.

Mike continued his stimulation of pinching one nipple, flicking the other with his tongue and rubbing his fingers across her clit until she started to shake uncontrollably. He then wrapped one arm around her, pulling her close. He did not stop sucking on her one nipple nor did he stop the clitoral stimulation.

She collapsed in his arms and only then did he offer her a reprieve from his caresses.

He helped her to her seat and after a while they were both again drinking coffee.

"I never knew it could be so great," Jess offered.

"I don't want to over stimulate you, but there can be a lot more, when you're ready. This is enough for today. Why don't you read more of those romance novels to find other things you might want to try? There is a wide world of experiences out there just waiting for you to explore and I'd love to guide you through that world," he said to the still naked woman sitting across from him.

Jess's smile would not leave her face even if she tried to force it away, "that was the best hug, I've ever had," she said. "I'd love to explore more with you, but are you saying I have to choose?"

"You have to tell me your fantasies, so far you've only told me you want to be looked at and touched. Today was the first step of that fantasy. We can find others to look at you similar to those your late husband introduced you to. I know a lot of older guys and you can wear some revealing clothes, but not formal wear, please. It will be your choice always, but if you want to hug any of them, no one will stop you." Mike offered.

"I think I'd like that a lot," she answered.

"There is still more to touching that what we explored today and if you like, we can move onto the next level tomorrow." Mike coaxed.

"I think I'd like that," Jess agreed.

"Me too," Mike replied. "Why don't you check out foreplay on the internet, to get ideas of things you might want to try."

He stood up to hug the still naked Jess, making sure she felt the arousal in his pants. He'd given her a hint of what might happen tomorrow.

He left knowing that the future looked very bright for him.

Jess knew that she wanted this man in her life. She just had to figure out what she wanted from him. He's offered to show her the way, but she had to provide the direction. She had no idea. She knew she liked older men, she also liked being hugged by older men. She like it when older men desired her, but had no idea what to do with that desire. Men liked to look at the clothes she wore, or was it that men liked to look at her body?

Mike had indicated he liked the look of her body, no matter what she wore. He also enjoyed providing the sensuality she craved. She loved the warmth of his hands on her body.

She turned on her computer—it was time for some serious research.

She found that the slow reveal of the naked body was part of foreplay along with telling each other what they wanted to do. When Mike said he wanted to lick her all over, her entire body had tingled.

She also discovered the various types of touching including light massages of the various body parts trying to find areas of each other's bodies that give pleasure; some even used ice cubes over the body including the breasts, butt and areas between her legs. Even men liked to be touched. She might like touching Mike's cock.