Friendly Neighbor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spent a lot of time researching oral sex. She knew she liked it when Mike had touched her between her legs; she also liked it when he licked her neck and breasts. She found that she became very wet when she thought of him licking her between her legs.

She spent the better part of the day looking at several different sex acts, most of which she didn't understand. She did know that she needed to get more lingerie.

Mike opened the door to one of his long-time friends.

"Hi Steve, thanks for stopping by," Mike greeted his friend. "Come on in and let me give you the nickel tour."

Steve followed Mike throughout the house making comments along the way. Overall, Steve liked the house. It wasn't too big to maintain, nor too small to make it feel like a flop house. When Mike showed Steve the back yard, he fell in love. It was landscaped and low maintenance. Steve like the start of the vegetable bed; he knew Mike loved to grow tomatoes and often shared some with him.

"Nice house," Steve commented once the tour was over. "How's the neighbors?"

"They're the best neighbors I could have wished for. Several have offered to help me out with anything I might need. They are mostly a bit younger and still working, and a few kids; they all look at me as the neighborhood grandpa."

"If they only knew you the way I do?" Steve laughed.

"I have multiple sides and being a surrogate grandpa is one of them, just don't ask me to babysit." Mike joined in on the joke Steve started.

The two men hung out for a couple of hours sharing a glass of wine until Steve headed home promising to get together soon with a few of their other friends for a game night.

The next morning Mike again rang the doorbell like clockwork at 6:45 and true to form Jess answered the door wearing her favorite silk robe.

"Well, good morning beautiful," Mike said to the smiling woman in front of him.

Jess threw her arms around the older male and planted a kiss on his lips. She then spun around in a playful way and danced her way into the kitchen.

Mike noticed that the back of her robe danced as well, flashed one cheek or the other with each step, "you seem to be in a very good mood this morning," he commented.

"I am," she replied. "I did as you asked and did some internet research. I could not believe all that I found. I masturbated more last night than I think I have in my entire life and did you know that mutual masturbation can be a every erotic form of foreplay and we could even masturbate each other."

Mike was very pleased to hear the exuberance in Jess after just reading about sex.

Jess bent over to get the coffee beans from the refrigerator like she had for the last several days, but this time was different.

"Lovely, just lovely," Mike commented.

Jess turned her head towards the man seated at her kitchen table then she glanced at her bare butt on display. She wiggled her butt at him then stood wearing a grin.

Jess made the coffee and placed two cups and two scones on the table before she started her line of questioning. "Do men prefer to see a woman totally naked or is it sexier if she just shows off a little at a time?"

"It depends on what else is going on, but in general, the slow tease, or accidental exposure is more erotic. Like when you bend over to get the coffee beans out of the refrigerator a few minutes ago. You flashed your bare butt to me and that was very erotic." Mike answered.

"Have I been doing that every day?" She asked.

"Oh yes, and I've enjoyed it every time. I didn't want to say anything because you were getting embarrassed whenever I pointed out the fact that you were flashing me. Although, for the life of me, I couldn't understand how you didn't know what you were doing." Mike shared.

"I never flirted, I just wore what my late husband told me to wear and stood by him. I never knew men wanted to look at my butt. Although after reading about flirting last night I understand that a lot of men like looking at butts." She admitted.

"That's true and I love looking at yours," Mike acknowledged.

"Is it true that men like to be touched too?" she asked.

"Yes, and some men have sensitivity in the nipples the same as women," he answered.

"I read that some couples like to massage each other as part of foreplay. Is that true?" She asked.

"Want to find out?" he asked.

'Yes!" she answered with passion. "Until last night on the internet I have only seen my late husband nude. I had no idea there were so many shapes and sizes."

Mike needed no further incentive and quickly removed his clothes. His cock stood proud and eager.

Jess eyed him up and down with interest, staring at his cock for a long time before asking, "Can I touch you?"

"I'd like that," Mike replied, "but I do have a question. Why is it that you have seen so few naked men? Didn't you date, before you met your late husband?"

"Daddy never though any of the boys my age were good enough for me. I was eighteen before I ever had a date. It was only when my late husband came around with money and position was I allowed to date," she shared. "He worked with my dad."

Jess raised her hands to stroke Mike's chest lightly. She moved her hands back and forth across the width of his chest moving downward after every few passes to find another area to explore. She enjoyed the sensation of bare male flesh under her hand. She lightly teased his nipples.

She caressed his entire chest area then moved down to his abs and stomach employing the same slow exploration. She found his hip bones and moved from one to the other crossing just the upper portions of his pubic hairs. She mostly avoided his erection, but his cock had other ideas and bobbed up against her hand and fingers.

She finally took hold of his erection and held it gently with both of her hands and slowly stroked it. She played with the tip then lowered herself to her knees in front of the male beast. She looked at the male flesh from all angles including underneath. She had never had the opportunity to examine an erect penis before and she took her time.

She stretched out her tongue to touch the tip and found she enjoyed both the flavor and Mike's reaction. She licked the underside, the top, and both sides before concentrating her efforts on the head. She engulfed as much of Mike's hardened cock into her mouth as she could and slowly stroked him with her lips.

Mike pulled her up, "If you keep that up, we will be done before we have a chance to even get started. My turn now." Mike directed her into her bedroom, removed her robe, and positioned her on the bed. He centered his face between her legs and stated to return the favor.

Twenty minutes later she was thrashing wildly and Mike was barely able to keep her on the bed. He held her tightly until she calmed a bit then adjusted his cock at her entrance just teasing her a bit.

She had a look of anticipation just before he drove his cock home into her well-lubricated channel. She let out a scream of ecstasy followed by a series of loud noises of extreme pleasure.

Mike alternated his thrust from slow and shallow to hard and deep noting the different tones from the wild woman beneigth him. Her sounds varied from frustration coupled with her raising her hips to meet him at a faster pace to sounds of pure passion.

A half hour later they both laid on the bed exhausted and breathing deeply in each other's arms.

After resting for another half hour in the afterglow of the very intense exertion, they again sat in her kitchen sipping on cold coffee.

"That was more than just foreplay wasn't it," she inquired.

"That is what sex is supposed to be like with foreplay," Mike replied.

"I like it, a lot," she shared.

"I thought you might, now we have to discover what else you like. This is still only one aspect of sex." Mike added.

"There's more?" she asked surprised.

"You indicated that you liked showing off to older men; we can explore that and this time you can pursue your feelings however you want," Mike offered.

"I can't get into those clubs anymore and I don't think you'd be welcomed either," she said disappointed.

"I know a lot of older men who would love to meet you. I have some over every so often to play cards and just hang out. I'd love for you to join us sometime, and you can wear something sexy, like a thin crop top or tank top and shorts or a tennis skirt. The guys would love to see you dressed like that," he offered.

Mike left a very satisfied Jess and feeling better and more vibrant than he had in years. He looked forward to the coming days with Jess helping her to explore the wide world of sexual experiences.

Jess took her time getting dressed. She relished the tingle in her body too much to rush past it. She wanted to experience this new showing off thing Mike had mentioned. She had always enjoyed when her late husband told her to dress up in revealing wear and took her to private clubs to show her off to his male clients. They were all older men and she loved the way they looked at her; she only wished that they had been allowed to touch her.

Mike said his friends would touch her if she agreed; she was already agreeing. She needed different clothes. Mike had said no formal wear, but she didn't know what was sexy in casual wear. She was about to find out. Her late husband had always wanted her to wear items that showed off her breasts and a lot of skin. Mike had indicated that men also liked looking at butts.

She parked her car at the mall and set out in search of sexy casual wear. None of the stores she normally frequented carried the items she sought. She finally found a store that catered to the younger crowd, luckily, she still had a trim figure.

She found several tops that just barely covered her breasts and left her midsection bare. Most were thin displaying the outline of her nipples and she found a couple that were more sheer. She put five tops in her cart then noticed one that was much shorter than the others, she tried it on and discovered that it was extremely tight on her and did not cover her entire breasts; it left the entire lower half of her breasts, just below her nipples exposed. She put that in her cart as well and went to the checkout. She was almost to the checkout when she remembered she hadn't looked at shorts or skirts and Mike had said that a lot men liked looking at women's asses.

She turned back into the clothing section and picked out several pair of the smallest, tightest shorts she could find. She found a couple of short flared skirts and was ready to leave a second time when she noticed a display showing a manikin wearing a short plaid skirt, a thin white blouse and a short necktie. This was what she'd read about last night, it was the outfit for the schoolgirl fantasy. She added that out to her cart as well, then checked out with her prizes.

Mike called his friend Steve and asked if he wanted to come over the following day to hang out for a while and maybe meet one of the friendly neighbors he talked about yesterday.

Steve agreed and said he'd bring a bottle of wine. They could sit out in Mike's back yard and enjoy the nature. He said he's be there after lunch, around 1:00 if that was okay. Mike agreed and the first step in Jess's new exposure was set.

Mike again rang the doorbell to Jess's house at 6:45 in the morning, and again Jess answered the door wearing a smile and her favorite silk robe lightly tied. She reached up and gave Mike a hug and a kiss.

"I've been doing more research on the internet and I am amazed how little I knew about foreplay, flirting, and all the many sexual acts. Some sound like fun," she said.

"Great, tell me about them," Mike answered as he followed her into the house.

Jess started to make their coffee. "I bought some new clothes yesterday after we talked about your older friends. They are more casual and I hope your friends like them."

"I'm glad you took my offer seriously. I invited one of my buddies, who I've known for a long time over this afternoon, in the hopes of introducing him to you," Mike shared his plan with the sexy woman in front of him.

"My late husband always insisted on choosing my outfits when we went out. Do you want to see what I bought and choose what I will wear?" She asked.

"I'd love to see what you bought, but considering your history with the man who used you as nothing more than an accessory, I think you need to choose what you want to wear and I'll be surprised. My friend is planning on coming over this afternoon around 1 and we'll sit out in the back enjoying the outdoors." Mike conceded.

They sat and chatted about all that Jess had discovered about her new hobby. Mike answered some of her questions, but for a lot of her questions he just explained that she would just have to try it. He steered her away from some of the more kinky aspects of sex stating that before trying any of those she's need to watch a lot more videos and build up to those levels slowly.

She was very curious about flirting and Mike explained as best he could what he knew about flirting especially about showing off parts of her body.

He told her something about his buddy, Steve, who she was going to meet later in the day. They were old college buddies and had gone through a lot together. He was also divorced and had a few hobbies. Jess looked forward to meeting him.

They seemed to always spend at least an hour and a half together whenever they had coffee, longer if more was involved. They decided to not exhaust themselves this morning and see what might happen this afternoon.

Mike left to complete a few chores he'd promised himself to do and Jess went back online to learn more about flirting. She was told she'd be in charge this afternoon, but didn't know what to do other than just stand there. She had to pick out her own clothes and knew that men liked to see skin, but also liked to be teased. It was all so confusing. She tried on different combination of the items she acquired yesterday and paraded herself in front of the mirror checking out how she looked front and back. She even bent over to check out the view she presented; she needed a hand-held mirror.

She prepared a light lunch at noon and took a shower. She had decided not to be so blatant the first time she met Mike's friend. She'd watched a porn video about a house wife setting up for a birthday party. The video did involve her taking off all of her clothes, but before that she wore shorts and a shirt. She put on one of the crop tops that was just a bit loose and a pair of shorts.

She checked the front window often to see if Mike's friend had arrived; her nerves were on edge. She had never taken control before and the excitement was almost more than she could handle. She checked the mirror again and noted that her nipples were very noticeable; she knew men liked to look at her nipples.

A car pulled up in front of Mike's house and a tall, silver haired man stepped out dressed in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. He was not that overweight and he did seem to move fairly well. Once he got to Mike's door, she could no longer see him without making herself seen.

She watched the clock, it was 12:50. He was ten minutes early. She wasn't sure she could wait another ten minutes before going over there to see what kind of playtime was in store for all of them. She checked the mirror again and her arousal was in full display. She opened the front door and walked over to her neighbor's house.

She rang the bell. Mike opened the door, "Right on time. Steve and I were just talking about you." Mike said hugging the excited woman in front of him, before turning to Steve. Mike took a step inside his house pulling Jess along wit him.

"Steve, this is the neighbor I told you about, she has made me feel very welcomed in this new neighborhood. This is Jess." He then turned towards Jess, " Jess this is my longtime friend, who worries about me all the time. This is Steve."

Steve reached out to shake her hand, then commented, "Nice Daisy-Dukes."

Jess looked confused, "Daisy Dukes? She questioned.

Mike laughed, "Steve is just showing his age. There was a TV show about forty years ago that had a female character who wore small and very tight shorts, her name was Daisy Duke and the shorts she wore became known as Daisy Dukes."

"Are they too tight?" Jess asked a bit nervous and turning around to show her backside covered in a minimum of material

"Oh no," Steve answered. They are very sexy and I meant it as a compliment."

Jess relaxed, "I'm glad. I'm afraid I've never seen that show."

"It doesn't matter. Every man who ever saw Daisy Duke was instantly turned on. Most of us only watched the show to see her." Steve commented.

"Are you saying that I am turning you on?" She asked with as much innocence as she could muster just like she'd seen in the porn video she's watched this morning.

Jess noticed Steve's answer in his pants, "I think you took us past the handshake phase," she added opening her arms inviting him for a hug.