Friendly Neighbor Pt. 03

Story Info
Jess discovers she likes being spanked.
5.8k words
4.61
23.2k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friendly Neighbor Part 3

Joe E Hartley

July 2021

The next morning Mike stood in front of Jess's door looking forward to his morning coffee and morning romp with his sexy, if inexperience, neighbor.

Jess opened the door and instead of one of her usual greetings said, "I want you to spank me."

"Well, good morning to you too," Mike responded with a grin. "Is this because what Frank did yesterday?"

"Of course, it is. I had never been spanked before and it was a very interesting experience. It made me wet and I wanted another, but everyone seemed to get upset that he spanked me," she complained.

"I was confused and aroused, then when you suggested Frank kiss me where he spanked me, everything seemed to be moving faster than I planned and I didn't know what to do, but when he did, I wanted more," she added.

"The evening sort of ended. Everyone seemed afraid they had crossed a line and that I was upset with them all. I tried to tell them everything was fine, but they all held back. I came home and spent several hours online, checking out erotic spanking and now I want to do it again," Jess blurted out.

"Are you going to spank me, or not?" she pleaded.

"I'd love to give that sexy butt of yours a swat or two. I'd like to see you with a nice rosy glow," Mike responded, still standing in the doorway.

Jess stepped back into her house allowing Mike to follow her. Mike expected her to lead him into her bedroom, but she walked instead towards her kitchen where they had their morning coffee. She approached the table and bent over it. She still wore her robe, but she rested her head on the table and a small throw pillow she had placed there.

Her silk covered bottom presented itself to Mike who felt he was part of a planned production, but he hadn't read the script.

Mike positioned himself, knowing Jess was a novice and they had not discussed intensity of the spanks, or the location of the spanks.

He gently swatted her left cheek, then matched the same gentle swing on her right. These were just slightly more than a caress, more like a love tap.

"Harder," she said and Mike complied.

After another dozen swats, Mike stopped and pulled Jess to her feet. "Before we go any further, you need to tell me what your learned about spanking and what you want."

Jess sat on the chair opposite him and immediately felt the warmth from the spanking; Her butt was not hot, nor was there the tingle she felt when Frank swatted her.

"I think you are being too gentle. I like it. My bottom feels nice and warm now, but there is something missing. Have you heard of a 'sweet spot'?" She responded.

"I do know what you're talking about and it's not spanking each of your cheeks as I was doing, but landing a swat in the center of those cheeks. It's where Frank landed his swat yesterday, also your bottom was bare at the time. Is that what you want?" Mike asked.

Jess stood up, removed her robe and learned back over the table. She remembered yesterday and how she had been presenting her butt to the older men. She had wanted them to stroke up her crease and not just on the fleshy parts of her butt. She spread her legs and felt her juices start to flow remembering how she had intentionally exposed herself to the men yesterday.

Mike noticed her presentation and felt his arousal building. He saw the bullseye she presented and aimed for it. He was careful not to strike too hard, but he wanted her to feel it.

Jess lurched forward from the blow, but quickly resumed her position and spread her legs wider, "Again," she said.

Mike stroked her cheeks softly with his left hand until he felt her muscles relax, he then landed another blow dead center, but again with only a moderate amount of force.

Jess again fell forward, but this time after she repositioned herself, she said, "harder."

Mike again stroked her now reddening bottom and ran his finger up her crease. She moved her butt back to caress his finger and just as she did, he landed another blow and left his hand in the position where it landed deep between her legs and very wet.

She moved her butt back as if to fuck his hand and finger, but after a minute, she quivered her release.

Mike helped her up to her seat. He placed her robe on the chair so as not to leave a stain, then asked her if that is what she had in mind.

"Oh! Yes," she replied. "That was fabulous."

"I take it you will be wanting to do this again?" Mike asked.

"Yes, how soon before you get the guys together again for another game night. I am looking forward to playing hostess again." Jess asked.

"So now you want a spanking night? You do realize that I was not spanking you very hard, don't you?' Mike asked.

"You guys are all so gentle with me. I have no fear that anyone will try to hurt me. I'm certain that I'll be the one asking for you guys to spank me harder," she responded, "besides, if anyone does, they can always kiss it and make it better," Jess's face instantly turned beet red. She had not meant to say that out loud. She wasn't even aware she thought of that happening, nor that she might enjoy it.

Mike smiled at her embarrassment, "we'll see about that," he said.

They hung out for another couple of hours and finally had their coffee. They talked about making sure Jess had a safe word to use if she ever felt things were getting out of hand. The word she chose was 'watermelon', because it would be cold on her butt.

Mike left at his normal time, promising to set up another game night in a couple of days. Jess debated about what to do with the rest of the day, when she heard the doorbell ring. She quickly put on her silk robe and went to answer the door.

Frank stood at her doorway. "I just wanted to tell you again how sorry I am that I got so carried away yesterday and if you don't want me around anymore, I'll understand, but the other guys would never do anything like that to you. Please don't punish them for my mistake."

Jess could only smile. Frank looked so pathetic standing there begging for her forgiveness. How could she not forgive him?

"There is no need to apologize, Frank. Come on in and let's talk a bit. Do you drink coffee?" She asked.

"I do," he replied.

Jess showed him to the kitchen table and started to brew him a cup of her famous coffee. There was little conversation while she made two cups of coffee, but as soon as she set the cups on the table, she addressed the issue at hand.

"I'm sure Mike told you and the others about my history and that I am very inexperienced concerning anything sexual. I didn't even know that men would like to look at my butt until a few weeks ago, but when I found that you guys not only like to look at my butt, but were very understanding of my ignorance and helped me to learn more about the joys of being fondled," she shared.

Frank chimed in, "Yes, Mike explained your situation to us and warned us to go slow and allow you to set the pace. I didn't go slow and I'm sorry."

Jess stopped him, "I would have never even thought that anyone would enjoy being spanked until you spanked me. By the way, I did like it and would love to have you spank me again."

"Really?" Frank questioned.

"I did some research online about erotic spanking and I'm not sure if I want to go as far as some of what I saw and read about, but I'm interested in experiencing more. Mike was over this morning and I asked him to spank me--I liked it. He insisted that if I want to try this, I needed something called a 'safe word'. Do you know what that is?" Jess asked the startled man.

"Yes, it's a word that when spoken everything stops," he answered.

"That is what Mike said. Well, my 'safe word' is watermelon. I'm telling you that in the hopes that you might want to play a bit. I'm sorry the others made you feel so guilty about spanking me. I actually want to thank you for introducing me to this new activity. Would you like to give me another lesson?" she asked.

"I'd love to. You have a beautiful ass," Frank answered with a gleam in his eye.

Jess stood and walked around to the side of the table, then bent over. She still wore her silk robe and it did cover most of her butt when she was in this position. She wondered if Frank would lift it out of the way and spank her bare bottom, or if he would follow the rules Mike had laid out about allowing her to take the lead.

She found out shortly as Frank swatted her robe covered butt. He did swat her in the center as he had yesterday, but unlike yesterday it was not on her bare bottom. It was also not as hard as yesterday's swat.

Jess stood up and asked Frank if he'd ever spanked anyone before.

"Several years ago, I was involved with a woman who was really into spanking, but she was really into pain. I doubt that you are ready for that. Was I too gentle for you?" Frank answered.

"From what I read and the videos I saw, some hit much harder than I think I want right now, but I do want to find my limit and I do have a 'safe word'. Do you want to help me experiment?" she asked.

"I'd love to. The experience will be more intense if your butt wasn't covered," he offered.

Jess smiled at him and while facing him slowly untiled her robe and opened it displaying her naked breasts to him.

"Lovely," he declared.

Jess again smiled then turned around and bent over the table again, presenting her bare ass to him.

Frank stroked her ass, gave each cheek a light open handed swat, then placed his finger between her cheeks.

Jess spread her legs enjoying the sensation until Frank removed his hand. What followed was a sharp slap between her legs much like what he had delivered to her yesterday.

Jess let out a squeal and tightened her cheeks, but then relaxed them again and pushed her butt out further.

"There are different spanking techniques and what you just experience is the center swat, it gives you a sting in your most sensitive spot. Since you want to explore, let's now try the classic. This is the technique you may have seen in your porn videos. It makes your whole bottom warm." Frank then positioned himself to her side and spanked her low, but across both cheeks. "This is also used when the woman is bend over the man's lap and spanked, or if any toys are used."

Jess took several swats from the side and felt her bottom warm. "This feels different and somehow it's not as arousing," she commented.

"It is, but it is the position most commonly used and a lot of people hit very hard in this position, enough to leave marks. Do you want me to spank you harder?" He asked.

"I think so. It really doesn't hurt that much, but my butt is started to burn," she answered.

Frank landed another half dozen swats onto her bare bottom, a bit harder this time. "I think you'll find that the more heat you feel in your butt the more sensitive it becomes."

Frank stared to stroke Jess's rear gently and found her squirming under his gentle contact. He the lowered himself to blow a steam or air across her rosy cheeks.

"That's great," Jess responded. "It's like a thousand little fingers caressing me."

Frank positioned Jess's robe on her chair and directed her, "why don't you try sitting for a minute and see how that feels?"

Jess sat and took a sip of her now cold coffee, "I see what you mean about my butt being so much more sensitive. I like it, but it is a bit intense," Jess suddenly got an idea and her eyes brightened and a sly smile formed on her lips.

"You remember yesterday when Mike asked you to kiss where you spanked me?" She asked.

"Yes," Frank responded with interest.

"I'm thinking that kiss might feel different right now," she responded.

Frank stood and waited for Jess to get up and turn around. Once she did, Frank kissed her center. Jess, like yesterday, shoved her bottom closer and felt Frank tongue her most intimate and sensitive spot. Frank wrapped his arm around her waist and allowed her to direct the action. He only released her after she recovered from her orgasm.

"That was fantastic, but now I want to return the favor. Get undressed." The still naked Jess instructed.

Frank didn't have to be asked twice and was soon standing in front of her completely naked with his erection pointed at her. Jess dropped to her knees and licked the underside of his penis before taking him inside her mouth.

Jess had watched several videos of women having a penis in their mouth and the way they licked and sucked. She applied several of those techniques to Frank's cock. She gripped the base of his cock and pumped him while she sucked and licked his head. As she felt him stiffen, she took more of his cock inside her mouth and started to caress his balls. He emptied into her mouth within a minute, but she continued to suck on his rapidly deflating cock.

Jess had only given Mike a blow job before and Frank tasted a bit different; equally good, but different. She knew she needed to taste the other men too for comparison. She looked forward to the next game night.

Frank left after making sure Jess had his contact information in case she wanted to experiment more.

Jess relaxed in the knowledge that she had breached another milestone in her studies of sex. She had insisted Mike spank her and had basically told him she wanted to be spanked by the game night gang. She now knew she wanted more than just a spanking from these men.

She also relieved the guilt Frank felt from introducing her to this new fetish. He seemed to know more about spanking than Mike did and she looked forward to having his hand on her bottom again.

She spent the rest of the day online watching spanking videos and that led her to some bondage videos as well. She wasn't sure she was ready for that yet. She had felt not in control most of her life and now wanted to be in charge. She started to wonder if she would enjoy spanking any of the men and if any of them would like that as well. She put off that idea for another time. Right now, she wanted to explore hands on her butt, tongues licking her and tasting cocks.

Mike came over bright and early the next day with news he thought Jess would like. He rang the doorbell and Jess answered it as always wearing her silk robe. This morning it was opened. He reached for her to give her a hug in full view of the neighborhood. They had never talked about exhibitionism, but over the last few days Mike had noticed Jess being a bit more casual about being at her open front door less than fully clothed.

She hugged him back, and even gave him a kiss before inviting him into her home.

Jess got started making their morning coffee, while Mike told her the guys were excited to have another game night with her. They were relieved that she was not upset over the spanking thing and want to help her discover the joys of spanking, but you will be in total charge this time--no more surprises.

Mike shared, "I did talk with Frank and he told me he came over to apologize to you yesterday and you two worked it out,"

"We did a bit more than work it out. He's a great guy and knows a bit about spanking. I told him my safe word and we experimented a little. I learned a lot more about spanking from him and I'm now looking forward to playing hostess again for the guys and having my butt spanked. I'll have to make sure everyone knows my safe word and that until I say it everything is okay." Jess shared.

Mike was impressed at how fast Jess was moving into the world of sex and many of it's kinks. He decided to present another idea to her, but had to go slow so as not to over whelm her with too many options too fast.

"You've told me that you have always enjoyed wearing revealing clothing and having men look at you; I've noticed that when you open the door for me you are becoming bolder about leaving the door open longer while you're not fully dressed," he stated as fact.

"The first part is definitely true, but I wasn't aware that I'm flaunting myself for the neighborhood, but the idea of doing that is exciting," she responded.

"You are just starting to open the door to all things sexual. The guys and I would love to help you learn about the vast array of sexual flavors that are now open to you," Mike added. "Next time you get online look up exhibitionism."

"I'll do that. There is still so much about sex that I don't know. I noticed that a lot of people who either are the spanked or the ones who spank others, wear special outfits, like black leather. Is that normal?" she asked.

"Outfits are not mandatory, but some people have a fetish for different types of clothing. It sounds like you were getting into some BDSM sites. I would avoid trying that for a while, but the outfits could be fun for you," he shared.

"For right now I want to explore spanking. I think I like it, but I'm still not sure where the line is for me. I'm afraid it will hurt, but so far, the pleasure overwhelms any pain. Is that normal?" she asked.

"I've heard that there is a fine line between pleasure and pain and everyone has to find that line for themselves. I've never been spanked, so I can't speak from experience, but I have spanked a few in my time and I know to start slow. Does that help?" Mike asked.

They sat and enjoyed the coffee and talked about spanking until Mike said, "Sorry, but I'm not an expert on spanking, but I'm more than willing to help you find out what you like. What are your plans for the game night tomorrow? By the way, I made sure everyone knows your safe word and what it means, so if anyone gets too forceful, make sure you say it."

"Great, there is something I saw in a video that I want to try. Get naked," she instructed. " I want you to spank me while I suck you."

Mike followed her into the bedroom and removed his clothes. Jess then instructed him to lay on the bed face up. She got on her hands and knees on his right side with her butt within easy reach of his right hand and his cock within easy reach of her mouth.

She felt his hand stroking her ass and she pushed her butt back into his hand as she grabbed his cock and slipped its head into her mouth. She felt a light slap low on her butt. She spread her knees and then felt another slightly harder slap.

She took his cock deeply in her mouth and felt another harder slap. She started to pump his cock in and out of her mouth. As she became more and more excited, he spanked her harder and harder, until the last slap forced her to lurch forward and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth than it had ever been.

Mike immediately recognized what he'd done and pushed her off of him.

Jess coughed once, caught her breath and said, "Why did you do that?"

"I thought I hurt you," he said.

"That was great, do it again," she said as she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

He spanked her again and she pulled off of him just long enough to say, "harder."

She held his cock deeply inside her mouth as he spanked her, increasing the force with each smack. She raised her butt forcing his hand lower. They found a rhythm where each smack would force her head lower and his cock deeper down her throat.

It didn't take much of this before Mike exploded his seed into her mouth. Jess took in all of his cum and swallowed it all.

"I love the taste of you when you cum," she said.

"That was hot," Mike replied. "I can't believe you are the same inexperienced woman I met a couple weeks ago.

"You've been a great teacher," she said, "but I'm still looking forward to trying out these new skills with the rest of your gang on your next game night."

Mike gently stroked Jess's now sensitive butt spreading the warmth around to both of her cheeks. She sighed in contentment from the soft caress.

After Mike left, Jess again turned on her computer and searched for the phrase Mike had used, deep throat.

She hadn't experienced any of the negative effects described, but maybe she hadn't taken him deep enough. She had maintained her hand around the base of his cock, but she felt certain his tip was bumping up against the back of her throat.

12